Jazz Man

Story Info
Rich 1930s heiress seeks to end jazz movement.
6.2k words
3.9
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet afternoon one October. When a young woman stepped out of her car and quietly began her ascent up the front stairs to the Louisiana State Department building for her meeting with the Governor and his chief of staff. Her long yellow dress and pink petty coat flowing in the autumn air.

The wind blowing her perfectly styled long brown hair tied back into a small bun hiding underneath a large tan bonnet. As she ascended the stairs she noticed both men and women stopping to take note of her beautiful porcelain white skin velvety red lips and deep brown eyes. Wondering to themselves who this stunning woman could possibly be? Her long black high heeled boots tapping on the marble floors she approached the reception desk.

As she approached the main reception desk she was greeted by a portly old woman in a dress and matching jacket. And politely said "Good day, my name is Regina Temperance. I have a 2 o'clock meeting with Governor Duchamp." The old woman nodded to the lady, fixed her thick framed glasses and rose from her desk to inform the Governor of his guest's arrival.

Moments later the receptionist returned and told Regina to proceed into the office. Upon entering the massive oval office Regina found herself amazed at the mahogany desk and the perfectly hung portraits of the various parishes proudly displayed across the far walls. Rising from his desk the governor warmly greeted his guest. His tall robust figure filling out his tan slacks and baby blue dress shirt.

"Good day Ms. Temperance, I hope you had a safe journey from your home in Manhattan." Said Governor Duchamp his hazel eyes glimmering with intent and youthful intelligence. "Could I offer you a drink?"

"Yes some water would be nice thank you." Said Regina unable to take her eyes off the governor. As he reached out and handed her the water Regina took note of the ring and asked him "Are you a Harvard man Governor Duchamp?"

Smiling the man nodded and said "yes ma'am I graduated in 1905 top ten of my class that year in Economics. So please tell me what brings you to my lovely state?" The governor unable to look away from this stunning woman before him. Her flowery perfume filling the air with the pleasant scent of lavender and jasmine.

"Well Governor, as I am sure you are aware there has been a big change in your streets and we within the temperance movement will not stand for it. You see, jazz as people are calling it has infected many young minds and perverted them to something we cannot condone." Regina sternly stated as she continued to tell the governor about the growing trend that was originating from his state. Along with her intent to put an end to jazz and the big bop dance movements that followed suit. The Governor continued to sit there taking in the beauty and fiery allure of this good Christian raised woman.

The governor politely stated "Ms. Temperance I am both a humble citizen and a man of the law. I understand your concern in this matter. However as my chief of police and other members of staff have told me no one in these jazz clubs as you call them are breaking any real laws. In fact while things may get a little loud at times. They have been honorable business men and conducted themselves as such in all matters before them." Pointing to the thin frail looking man in black slacks and an overcoat standing next to him.

"Yes as the Governor is stating unless these establishments break any real laws, we cannot step in. Doing so would sour the relationships we have with these communities that depend on us to guide them and help them grow." His chief of staff Melvin Drake said as he took a white handkerchief from his coat pocket to wipe his glasses. Before telling Regina "I do apologize ma'am but we must consider all not just a select few."

Furious Regina's brown eyes narrowed focusing like a laser on this man before her. "Sir you cannot be telling me a noble head of the temperance movement that you wish to do nothing about this obscene matter?" Her hands shaking like a tree caught in a fierce storm. She continued to try to convince these men that this was an epidemic of massive proportions, but realized she would be unable to sway the giant before her. She simply thanked them for their time before leaving.

Storming out of the tall tower she was greeted by the sweet smell of fresh baked beignets coming from a local bakery. Realizing she had not eaten anything due to her nerves prior to the meeting she decided to leave her long black sedan and walk across the street to the small corner to get one.

Later that evening as she sat in her deluxe hotel suite. Sitting there in her white silk bath gown with her long brown hair now flowing over her shoulders and down her back. The material of the gown cascading down to reveal her slender figure. Her hard nipples poking through the material. She saw an article in the local newspaper advertising a new jazz club coming to the lower east side. With a new up and coming musician named Jazzy Art to headline the opening. Placing the paper on her lap she realized that if she could come up with proof of illegal acts she could use that as means to close this place and others like it.

She then stood and removed her long bath gown to reveal her milky white flesh underneath it. Her manicured and trimmed body looking like that of a movie celebrity. With her milky white small breasts looking like two scoops of ice cream with little cherries for nipples. Her trimmed pubic area and long slender legs beckoning all that laid eyes upon them. Smirking at the thought of her making the governor eat his words and taking down that dive of a club. She headed to the shower to prepare for the night's festivities.

The steam of the shower clung to the all the surfaces coating all the porcelain tiles and the marble backsplash with a fine mist. She stood there under the water, thinking about the governor and his large ample chest, his large strong arms and meaty hands, and his come hither eyes. She found herself feeling something primal but unfamiliar to her. As she stood there with the water cascading down her body she ran the cloth over her chest. Running small circles around her nipples listening to the sweet sound of the governor's manly southern voice inside her mind over and over again. Her cherry like nipples now standing at full attention begging for someone to kiss them.

Moving the terrycloth down her body over her flat stomach. She placed the cloth over her vulva and started to massage it slowly at first before dropping the cloth and running her fingers over her pussy lips. Moaning and gasping she found herself unable to refrain from running her fingers over her swollen clit before trying to stick a finger into her aching virgin pussy. "Oh yes, governor fuck me!" she screamed

Visioning the governor standing there naked with his fat but short cock waving in front of her daring her to take a taste of this forbidden fruit in front of her. Her hands feverishly moving in and out of her pussy as she continued to dream about this stud before her. Governor Duchamp commanding her to get on her opaque white nylon clad knees and open her mouth. As he teased her lips with the tip of his cock before placing it in the mouth of the 23 year old heiress.

Thrusting harder and harder into her gaping mouth. Regina's pussy juices began flowing out and soaking her nylons. Focusing harder she grabbed one of her tits with her one hand while continuing to jam her long slender fingers in and out of her pussy. Her hips swaying two and fro in eager desire to be fucked by this man in her mind.

"Oh Governor Duchamp please make me your slut." She screamed, the hot water now vaporizing into steam off her body making it feel like millions of little needles just bouncing off her skin. Shaken by what she just said she stopped dazed, confused, and short of breath. The thoughts of his hazel eyes and boyish smirk still playing in the back of her mind. Her body still twitching and lusting for the man that was old enough to be her father. Knowing in the back of her mind the depravity of her thoughts but still unable to control them or stop them from flooding into her consciousness.

As she prepared to get ready for the night's festivities she stood before the mirror and looked to ensure she fit the bill. Her long black dress with a small slit in the right calf coming down to a v neck showing off her small but plump and perky breasts. Her tan coloured nylon clad legs playing peekaboo under the slit. Wearing matching long black silk gloves running the full length of her forearms. Her makeup looking professionally done with pristine velvety red luscious lips. "There looks like all I need now is to find this club and go down to get some dirt." She thought to herself then left her lofty hotel room to go to the club.

As she arrived at an old run down looking building located on the city's lower east side. She took notice of the all the boarded up and broken windows in every building around it. People hoovering around bonfires trying to keep warm on this cool October evening with the feel of autumn deep in its blustery winds. As she approached the club she was greeted by three men. The first one was a short stocky built man with short red hair a beard. Wearing a wool overcoat and tan slacks, and worn lace less loafers with the toe missing.

The second man was a taller man thin as a rail with long skinny arms and an oval face. His skin melting off his one plump frame. His sunken eyes devoid of their once intelligent shimmer. The third man was a tall muscular man with the face of a prize fighter, hands the size of bowling balls and a chest as broad as the day is long. His short stocky legs reminiscent of freshly cut down oak trees and just as solid looking. "Lookie here boys, looks like we have a piece of royalty gracing our fair streets." as the first man, Alvin as the others seemed to call him said Snickering as the three men circled around Regina cutting off all attempts to flee back to her car.

"Gee what should we do Alvin? She sure is perdy looking though." asked the slow witted prize fighter. Standing off the right side of Regina ready to pounce on the poor woman as if she were a mere gazelle caught in the gaze of a pack of lions. Regina now being into a corner of a once proud candy shop.

"Lenny you buffoon, you just make sure she doesn't get away this time or no dinner for you." Instructed the second one to the prize fighter. "Alvin you go for her purse while I go for those ear rings." The tall thin man instructed. Pointing out Regina's tear drop shaped diamond ear rings.

"Good Idea Simon, box her in" Shouted Alvin as the three pushed Regina further and further into the wall. Just as they were about to finally pounce on her. A tall, chubby set man with a small gut and broad manly shoulders walked by. Wearing a long plaid dinner jacket, a silk hat with a gold ribbon around its crown, and shiny pointed loafers. Sitting down his large black case the man took a long cigarette out of his pocket and lit it before asking the men" Now gentlemen is that anyway to treat such a beautiful specimen of a woman? Now, now Alvin think about what you are about to do here. If you take this woman's belongings it won't be long before the coppers are all over you." Looking Alvin square in the eye

"Once that happens think about whom it is that they are going to call." Alvin's face suddenly filling with dread at the realization that his beloved wife would have to bail him out for the tenth time this month, and for all intents and purposes would not be pleased. Alvin now imagining his wife standing before him in her tattered night gown holding her trusty cast iron skillet high above her head moving into smack some sense into her delinquent of a husband.

Placing his hands on top of his head thinking about this, Alvin waved his arm instructing his friends to flee while they had the chance. Returning to the depths of the night from once them came. Regina still shaken to her core from the experience looked at this gentle but wise looking gentleman before her. The glow of the street lights barely illuminating this handsome man's chiselled, tanned face. His cigarette still dangling from his bottom lip.

"I am sorry for the commotion miss, those men before you were once honorable men of the law. However just like many of us here on the east side. They lost it all four years ago when the stock markets crashed and the world sank into this great depression. As the papers have come to call it" said the heroic stranger before Regina. His long chubby hand outreached ready to take hers and save whisk her away from this cesspool of a neighbourhood.

Finally regaining her composure, Regina nodded and stepped away from the cold damp brick wall. "And might I ask who you are sir?" Stuttering the words. Regina's eyes fixated on this man's deep blue eyes. His pearl white teeth glistening as he smiled at her.

"I'm sorry miss, the name is Arthur. Arthur Beaumont, my friends call me Jazzy Art. I work as a bar tender during the day at a hotel in the area and by night I am a local musician." He said as he pointed down at the long black case. Containing his prized possession a golden Tenor saxophone. "I've taken this lovely instrument all along the Mississippi river. Hoping to one day make a name for myself, but honestly what brings you to these vile parts? Miss?"

Regina still awe struck at this man's charming and friendly demeanor responded "Temperance, Regina Temperance. I am here because I heard about a new jazz club and wanted to check it out for myself" No longer able to think about anything but this man before her.

Realizing she was the heir to the famous Temperance real-estate and hospitality conglomerate that once owned the largest hotel in the whole Plaquemine Parish before deciding to close up shop putting 125 of its loyal workers out on the streets. While also being acutely aware of Regina's activities within the Temperance movement. Which was a common topic within the jazz community. Arthur simply smiled and bowed giving Regina a warm welcome to his humble home town.

"What is it about jazz that entices you to travel to such a roughneck area? Ms. Temperance, surely there has to be better places to go and get your jazz fix?" Enquired Arthur still wondering why this woman would drag herself out to the lower east side at such a godly hour.

"Well you see, I am here to scour the parish for new talent to play at an upcoming gig at one of my family's hotels. And thought this new club would be a great place to start" Said Regina now back to her devilish and cunning self. Trying her best not to reveal her true intentions of destroying the jazz scene for good.

"Ah I see well then you have come to the right place ma'am as while this place is brand new. It will be seeing the greatest upcoming jazz legends grace it's door steps" responded Arthur unsure of what this devil before him might have up her silk covered sleeves. "Perhaps I could be your guide on this journey of discovery this fine evening?" Arthur said wanting to keep an eye on her and try to outfox this stunning woman before him.

Arthur took Regina by the hand and led her to a rundown looking building across the way. It's once proud bay windows now boarded up to keep out unwanted guests. The front door was made of solid oak, its stain ruined by years of neglect and torturous Louisiana storms. The once shiny brass door handle now corroded and devoid of all its lustre. Looking at Regina's disappointment and disgust at the exterior. Arthur told her "Now Ms. Temperance, you should never judge a book by its cover, as the recently deceased Kahlil Gibran once said Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart"

As they stepped inside they were greeted by a grand site of beautifully restored club with gun smoke grey walls trimmed with white baseboards. A mural of the city was painted on the vault ceilings with a saxophone and trumpet crossed in an x pattern within a heart in the center of the city. As if to tell the world that Jazz is the heart of all good in the area. The bar table was an immaculate display of brass and lightly stained cherry oak. Crystal glasses hung like Christmas ornaments above the bar ready to quench a patron's thirst.

Amazed at the care and attention to all the fine details people have taken within this club. Regina arrived at her table led by this charismatic gentleman that she had just met. Arthur still smiling from ear to ear then said "I don't know what people have told you about jazz ma'am but here in the south jazz is life." Then with a final bow he left her and approached the stage to begin his session. His trusty saxophone still clutched in his one hand.

The crowd went silent as Arthur approached the head of the stage. Standing there in the faint light looking like some sort of mystic Sheppard he introduced himself to everyone. Then pricked up his sax. Put the mouth piece to his supple lips and began to play his music for all to hear. The room hanging on to every note as his fingers danced over the keys with the precision and flare of a ballerina in Swan Lake.

Regina sat there in amazement at the talent and charisma that was contained in this man before her. Her panties becoming moist from the desire to consume Jazzy Art. Her chest now heavy and filed with electricity at the thought of her tasting all that was Jazzy Art. Watching in pure amazement as his fingers hit each note with surgical precision. Wondering if his fingers might be as good at other "tasks". Moments later Jazzy Art finished his session. The crowd giving its thunderous applause at this spectacle they were blessed with.

Arthur feeling spent from his performance ordered a double bourbon on the rocks and another appletini for Regina before sitting down to enjoy the next performer. Looking at Regina still star struck at this mysterious man before her. Arthur calmly asked "Ma'am while I hope you enjoyed my performance. I cannot help but think that a noble woman such as yourself would come down here for a mere talent search. So please tell me what are you really doing here?"

Regina smirking from ear to ear retorted "Mr. Beaumont, as I said I am merely here to look for new talent for a show, and I think I might be able to use you." Staring right into his deep blue eyes blinded by the passion of the soul behind them. Arthur nodded and removed a newspaper from his blazer and placed it before Regina. The headline reading "Daughter of Noble Real-estate Tycoon Seeks to end Jazz"

"Ma'am I am a simple man but not simple minded. I know you are one of the three heads of the Temperance movement. That seeks to destroy not only our little club but all of the jazz and swing movement across this fair land. So please, tell me why do have so much hatred for Jazz?" Regina sat there her nostrils flaring at the realization that she had not only failed to fool this man. But also that he had managed to maintain this false sense of superiority she had felt so nonchalantly, while knowing everything all along.

Rolling her eyes she snorted out "If you really want to know sir. It is everything that I a good Christian woman stand against. This music as you so desperately try to call it. Turns innocent people into depraved perverse people that no longer retain any of their Christian morals. Look at all these people dancing so closely and placing their hands all over each other, it is sickening and uncouth."

Arthur now staring intently no longer smiling as he had once done told Regina. "Ma'am I am a southern Baptist boy myself. I grew up going to church every day and still attend every gathering I can. Spreading my love for my music all through this land. I understand there is a desire to keep a purity between man and woman in order to keep some sense of morality in our society. However sitting there talking as you are I cannot help but feel as if you remind me of someone famous." Regina now taken back at this possible compliment smiled and leaned back in her chair as if she had finally broken this man before him.

12