Jazzy Girl Ch. 3

Story Info
Freddy helps Bonnie build up courage.
4.4k words
4.81
23.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly thought it was Over-City with Bonnie. After her dramatic little revelation last night ("Are you married?" "Engaged.") I thought for sure my number would get way tossed. But here she was, on the phone, giving me her address and asking me to come over.

I'm halfway out the door when the phone rings and the machine picks up.

"Freddy Blue!" says a smoky voice. "It's Julie. Last night. The band. Call me. 234-8866. I'm going out now, but I'll be in tonight. Later."

I ran for the phone but she had already hung up. I quickly dialed, but she must have been literally out the door because her machine picked up. But it wasn't her voice on the machine - it was Dean's. "Yo, yo, yo we're not in." he said in a macho smart-ass voice, "Leave a message for Dean or Julie or Christie and we'll get back to you. Bu-bye."

I decided not to leave a message, but to try Julie back later. Maybe she called about another gig. Couldn't be anything else, right?

I took the IRT uptown and walked west through a slight drizzle to Riverside Drive. Dark clouds were rolling in from the east, and threatened a major downpour. Bonnie's building was right near the park, a quiet, residential street with a view of the Hudson. "Nice digs." I thought.

She buzzed me up and I entered the charming lobby, one of those old New York buildings with the high ceilings and the floorboard moldings. I took the ancient elevator to the second floor and found Bonnie's apartment, 2F.

"Hi." she said, opening the door. It was Sunday and she'd been lounging in a pair of sweats and a man's shirt. A half eaten bagel and coffee lunch sat on a Chippendale table, and the remains of Sunday Times lay strewn about the smartly furnished living room. There were no lamps on, and darkening day threw gray shadows across the walls.

"Been in all day?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hiding." she said, closing the door. "Want a drink?"

"Sure."

She poured me a smooth scotch from a mahogany liquor cabinet. A Gershwin album played, an actual 33, spinning on a turntable. Classy. Flowers, drinking up the last bit of daylight, bloomed in tasteful vases.

"Sit down." she said, plopping into a paisley chair. I sat on an antique divan, scooting aside the enormous Times Arts section.

"Nice place." I said, sipping my drink.

"Thanks."

We chatted a bit. Her parents had bought her this place years ago. "Bought", you understand, not rented, that meant the family had money.

We talked a bit more about the apartment, her parents, the house they had in Denver, yadda-yadda, and then finally she got to it. "I thought about this long and hard." she said. "I think I want to keep seeing you. Making love to you has been - an experience. And I haven't had a lot of experiences. So I think I want to keep seeing you. And I don't think I'm going to get married. Would you like a bagel or something?"

"Whoa, whoa." I said. "Bonnie, don't throw away a marriage because of some guy you met in a bar."

"I'm not. He doesn't make me feel like you do, that's all."

"And how's that?"

"Let's just say I've had three orgasms in my life -- one alone, and two with you, so you do the math."

Bonnie clearly had a frigidity problem that melted away the other night at the Bitter End. We talked some more. The only other time she felt that uninhibited, she said, was one night when she and some girlfriends went to a U2 concert and she managed to snake a finger under her dress and masturbate herself to orgasm while watching Bono. We both guessed that the crowd had something to do with it to - she was clearly turned on by the possibility of getting caught.

"Tony is a very traditional kind of guy," she explained, "and he wouldn't go for anything weird."

"How about just a little different?" I offered. "Have you two ever done it in the kitchen?"

"We haven't even done it in the daytime!" she laughed. "No, Tony's not the kind of man you can talk to about stuff like that. I'd be afraid to ask him. Actually, I'm afraid to ask him anything. I don't to talk about him. He's coming over here tonight. We had a fight on the phone today. I was trying to tell him I'd like to postpone the wedding and he figured that I was trying to end it, which I was, and we had a fight, and he's on his way in from Long Island, so I really just want to get out of here. Can we go to your place? Look, don't freak out, you might have a girlfriend for all I know. I'm not looking for that, anyway, I just want to be someplace else right now."

There was nothing I wanted more than to take this woman back to my place and, let's face it, fuck her. Even in her sweat pants she looked taught and yummy. But for some reason I found myself saying, "Maybe you should talk to Tony first."

"No, no." she said. "You don't know him. He's huge. Well, you saw him the other night."

Thick-neck. He with the broad shoulders and the cement in his dancing shoes. I had figured it was him.

"Are you afraid of him?" I asked.

"Not like that." she said. "He wouldn't hurt me. I wouldn't marry someone like that. He's sweet, really, but he wants things his own way. Like where we're going to live after the wedding. He's in Long Island right now looking at houses, and I don't want a house, I have my job here, my friends, and this apartment. We could live here. But, no he wants me to quit and..."

"Okay, I get it." I said.

She was getting upset.

"Sorry. I'm just panicking. I wish I weren't so - intimidated by him."

Just then the door buzzed.

"Oh my God!" she said. "That's him! Already! He must have done ninety down the L.I.E.! You've got to go!"

"Wait a minute." I said, peeking around the blind out the window. Looking down I saw Tony standing on the stoop, his car parked in front of the building. It was getting late, the clouds covering up the sunset, and a misty rain falling. "Don't let him up." I said.

"What? I have to." she replied.

"Talk to him from here. It's perfect. You're way up here, towering over him. Tell him you want to stay in the city, and that's fucking final."

I could see she like the idea. Something about my being there emboldened her, and she went to the window. She was about to roll the blind up, but I stopped her.

"No." I said, "leave the blind down."

She wasn't sure what I was up to, but went under the blind to call down to Tony. From his point of view, with her standing in from the of the pulled down blind, he could see her from the chest up, and nothing else in the apartment.

"I want to talk to you!" she said.

"Let me up." he returned.

"No yet. I need to say some things."

"Bonnie, it's raining." he complained.

"Oh, baby, it's not even a drizzle."

"Come on! Let me up!"

I could hear her about to falter. To embolden her further I did something very rude, and very inappropriate. I placed my hand on her ass.

She jumped, not expecting me to do anything like that. (But, then, what else should she have expected? Our relationship wasn't exactly based on the Marquis of Queensbury Rules of Physical Contact.)

"No!" she said loudly to Tony (and to me, too, I think.)

"So, yo, what's up?" I heard Tony bellow. I had this guy pegged. He was one of them there Guy-Guys who leaked macho out his ears and who gets all "neighborhood" when backed into a corner, or told "no" by his girlfriend. "You got somethin' to say? Say it!" he bellowed.

I rubbed Bonnie's bottom, giving it a couple of pats. She brushed my hands away, annoyed. But it thrilled her, I know, to have this done while Tony watched, and she got suddenly fearless.

"Tony, please, check the 'tude or go the fuck home, okay?" she said.

Tony must have shit a brick. All he could manage was a stunned, "What??"

"Do you want to marry me?" she asked him.

"Well, yeah, sure," said Tony, suddenly on unsure ground.

"Good. Baby, I love you, but we have to decide some things." said Bonnie.

"Like what?"

She faltered again, not sure how to begin. I placed my hand on her bottom. She didn't move it away.

"Like where we're going to live, Ton."

So they argued a bit. Every time Tony got tough or wouldn't listen I would rub Bonnie's ass and thighs, and she would get brave and shoot him down (though patiently -- I very much got the impression that she loved this Guy-Guy.).

Tony put up a big fight about where they would live. The Dude had found a house that morning, and was about to buy it when she called him that morning - and he'd already put in a down-payment! Bonnie really faltered at that, so I pulled back the band of her sweats and slipped my hand inside her pants, and started squeezing her panty-clad ass.

"How could you do that!?" she yelled at him (and me).

"What do you mean? It's a great house!" he yelled back. "Goddamnit let me in! I'm getting soaked."

It was getting darker, the storm building, all colors fading in the gathering gloom. Bonnie was squirming, unsure about my probing hands, wondering if she should let the poor fiancé in out of the damp. To keep her emboldened I decided to take the fondling further.

As a stark flash of lightning lit up the room I slid my hand inside her panties, down her ass, tickling down her crack, until I reached bottom and touched a finger to her pussy. Bonnie gasped, grabbed onto the sill more tightly, and leaned further out the window to make sure her lower torso was well out of sight. Drops of water spattered on the glass dripping over her hair and neck, sending snaking rivulets down her arms, perfuming her skin with the scent of freshly fallen rain. I inhaled her, and inserted a finger up her vagina. As she pushed back, taking my finger whole, I caught a new scent, a lovely, pungent musk wafting from her loins, carried to my nostrils by the misty breeze. I slid another finger onto her clit, and pressed. A clap of thunder rattled the window, and she shook with fear and pleasure.

"What's the matter?" said Tony.

I tugged at her sweats, and pulled down to her thighs. I knelt down, and kissed her bottom, taking in her smells.

"I..." she began, trying to answer her fiancé while pushing back onto my finger, pressing her panties against my nose.

"What? What is it?" Tony demanded. "What are you pissed about now? Jesus Christ it's going to pour here in a minute!"

The rain was dribbling down her body and spotting her panties, soaking her skin. I licked a few water drops off her back, then licked my way over her panties, and pulled them down.

"Oh my God!" she said, digging her fingers deeper into the sill. "Tony will you shut the fuck up about the rain -- it's only water for God's sake!"

I don't think she'd ever spoken to him like that before. But to give the guy credit, he didn't yell back. He took it, and said, "Okay! I'm listening."

I licked my way down her ass, sucking up the rainwater, rolling her damp panties down and bunching them up around her spread thighs. I could smell her easily now, a deep, musky odor. She was dripping a sticky juice down my arm, which I needed to taste. I delicately placed my nose between her ass cheeks, puckered up my mouth and sucked on her pussy.

"Tony!" she said, louder than she intended. "I'm staying in the city. I'm not saying we have to live here, but we should, it's perfect. And I'm not saying I don't want a house, I do, but right now we're both working, and we both work in town, and why the hell are we moving so fast?"

I swirled around, placing my back against the wall under the window, grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down onto my face, lapping her up as loudly as I could. Tony couldn't hear all the slurping, but she could.

"Oh my God, that's amazing!" she whispered down to me, trying her best not to hump my face too hard.

"Okay, Bonnie." said Tony, "I hear you. Maybe you're right. But you should have told me months ago that..."

"I did!" she screamed.

"Okay, okay." he replied. "I'm here, I'm listening, you don't have to scream." Somebody must have walked by because he also said, "Is this your business? Why don't you just keep walking? You got a computer? I'll e-mail you and let you know how this all comes out!"

Tony was doing his best, but I could tell he was getting steamed again. "You should see yourself! You know I got a camera here. You want I should take you picture, 'cause you ain't gonna' believe the face you're making at me right now!"

Bonnie would need an additional bolt of courage.

I pulled her shoes and socks off, took off her sweats, and rolled her panties off her feet. (The panties I placed in my shirt pocket, where I could smell rainwater and pussy.) Then I got behind her, and unzipped my pants.

Bonnie groaned at the sound, knowing what was coming, and wondering if she could stand it. She spread her feet apart, getting a really good grip on the floor, and leaned way out the window, her butt peeking out from under the window blind. I pressed up against her, and slid my cock under her cunt, rubbing it across her lips, getting it wet.

"Okay, Bonnie, so what are we saying here?" continued Tony.

Next to the window was the table with the bagels and cream cheese - and a soft stick of yellow butter.

"What do you mean?" asked Bonnie, slowly rocking back and forth over my penis, trying to mount me.

I reached out for the butter and coated my thumb. With one hand on her back to steady me I placed my thumb against her puckered asshole, and pressed.

Bonnie nearly fell out the window. "No!" she hissed, under her breath.

"No what?" asked Tony.

My thumb greased into her bung hole, which opened and accommodated the intruder.

"Uhhhhhhh." said Bonnie, groaning deeply. I think she was a bit in pain.

"No what?" repeated Tony. "Hey! Look at me!" Her eyes must have been closed (in agony?). "No what?" he asked again.

I pulled my thumb out of her, greased it up again, and slid it back in.

"Uhhhhhhh." she groaned, "I'm just so scared, Tony!" she said, her voice dropping a couple of octaves.

"Scared of what?" he said, a tremor of concern in his voice. I was starting to like Tony.

"I'm scared that maybe - uhhhhhhh --- there are things we can't (oh my God) work out."

I pulled out of her again, and this time she pressed back at my retreat, wanting more. She was shaking now, though I don't think it was from orgasm. She was scared. This was illicit, and wrong. Getting fucked in public was one thing, but in front of the man she was going to marry--! And now she had a thumb up her ass. I'd never had any back-door desires, but this was more than sex, this was about power, defiance, and, yes, violation. She wanted to stick it to Tony, and, God help me, I wanted to stick it to her. I guess I was more piqued about her fucking me and jerking me off and then telling me she was engaged than I'd realized. I suddenly wanted to fuck her in the ass.

I grabbed the whole stick of butter and slathered it over my cock.

Tony kept talking. "If you mean we can't work out the fact that I've just put twenty grand down on a house, you're right, we can't work that out."

Bonnie paused, then said meekly, with the sound of tears in her voice, "So what are you saying, Tony?"

"I'm saying I put some money down and I can't get it all back, so you figure it out." he replied. "Jesus, look at your face. What? You hate me?"

Bonnie was shaking hard. Her whole life was falling apart. I knew she was going to give in, quit her job, give up her friends, and move out to Long Island. I held her by the waist, pulled her back, and placed my cock at the entrance to her ass. She moaned. Her breathing was rapid, like she was panicking. I pushed into her easily, but slightly, the head of my penis poking into her squishy puckered hole - but I stopped there, waiting. I wasn't going to do this to her -- she was going to do this to her.

"Well?" said Tony.

She was hesitating. "I'm thinking!" said Bonnie, not sure what to do. She was going to give in to him, I could feel it. A tiny cry poured out her as she fought back her tears. She was going to pull away from me, and let him have his way.

I pressed her with my cock, just a small push against her pink rosebud. A dribble of butter dripped down her crack.

"If you loved me you wouldn't do this." she whispered. Tony couldn't hear her. I wondered if it was for me. Either way, I waited. I held my cock, greased and poised, at the entrance to her bottom. She would have to decide.

Choking back her tears, she shifted her feet a bit, getting a better grip on the floor. She leaned forward until she was bending way over the sill, her head and chest outside the window. She grabbed the window frame with two hands, supporting herself, took a deep breath, held it, and pushed herself back onto my cock, taking me into her ass.

"ARRRRGHHHH!" she cried.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do?" said Tony, taking her cry for one of frustration and anger. "It's a down-payment!"

She relaxed and pushed back again, impaling herself further onto my cock, forcing it up her rectum.

"GAAAAAAWD!" she grunted.

Her muscles relaxed, pulling me in now, making room.

"SHHHHHHIT!" she yelled.

"I'm taking a picture!" said Tony. "I want you to see how much you hate me!"

I saw a small flash of light reflect off the window, as he took his picture, just as Bonnie pushed her pussy over my penis, enveloping it, until her ass met my pelvis and our hairs intermingled.

"FUUUUUUCK!" she cried, banging on the window frame in pain.

"All right!" said Tony, getting upset, "That's enough! Don't get so pissed!"

It was almost pitch black in the room now, and I couldn't see Bonnie. I could only feel her cold, wet body before me. I wanted to look at her. I wanted to see myself inside her. And then, as if the Universe were reading my mind, a sudden flash of lightning momentarily froze the room in its stark, white light, revealing the pale ass beneath me, rudely violated by a thick cock. Then it flickered off, leaving us again in dark, secret shadow.

"Son of a bitch!" I whispered, unable to move. I felt like ten fists were grabbing me, crushing me like a velvet vise. She relaxed, and something inside her moved. I could feel her sphincter muscles puckering around my thick flesh, squeezing, then pulling me in and pushing me out, pulling me in and pushing me out, milking the cum out of me.

"OHHHHH! I'm going to cum!" I said, then, a little louder, almost loud enough for Tony to hear I said, "Bonnie, I'm going to cum in your ass!"

"Tony!" she cried, grabbing the window frame hard, and pushing back into me, (and I could hear her freely weeping now), "I don't hate you! I love you!"

I felt the surge approach. "I'm cumming!" I cried, hugging her waist. Bonnie continued, "I know that you will always take care of me, and that you're a good, good man." She groaned once, but this time, with pleasure. "But, Tony -- Fuck! -- this is what it comes down to -- if you buy that house, or any house - God! --, or do anything that changes our lives without including me, without asking me ---"

A loud clap of thunder shook the floorboards, rattling my teeth, as I shot a thick rope of hot semen into her, unsteadying her, and nearly blowing her out the window.

"---then I will - UHHHHHHH -- never marry you!" Bonnie finished defiantly, her cold body shivering in the storm swept wind, her tears pouring faster than the rain, taking my cum up her ass.

"NUHHHHHHHH" I moaned, delirious, spent. I tried to pull out of her, but she reached back, grabbed my ass, and held me, taking another small squirt. Tony hadn't answered her yet.

"Okay." I heard him say softly, but not defeatedly, not with resignation, but with something else, something that sounded like -- love. She'd stood up to him, and he respected that. They communicated like they'd never done before. "No house." he continued. "I'll take the loss, I don't care. I really don't. You're right. I was being a dick. I was, I don't know, acting like my father, and my asshole brother. Stupid! You're right. I'm a dick."

12