Jazzy Girl Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me ask you something." she said.

"Yeah?"

"You like Julie?"

"I do." I said.

"Then we won't talk about this, right?" she said.

"Right." I said.

She took a breath, relaxed and said, "Good. God you are gorgeous. Here!" She tossed me the black panties. They were sopping wet, and smelled deeply of her, dank and fruity. "Thanks." she said, rolling her eyes dreamily and licking her lips. "Mmm. Salty." And then she was out the door.

What a fucking ride! Holy shit, the girl blew me like -

Damn! I almost forgot Julie in the closet.

I waited until I heard Christie leave the building before opening the closet. Julie lay there on top of a floor of boots and high heels, her legs spread wide, her feet pressed against the jams, her eyes wide as basketballs, sweat pouring down her neck, her nipples thrusting out hard from her voluminous breasts, furiously humping three very wet fingers. It was an obscene, erotic sight. She looked up at me, lost in lust, unable to remove her fingers, with a pleading, "Christ, help me!" look on her face.

I lowered myself to the floor and placed my face between her wet legs, taking in her earthy, garden scent. Shoving her fingers aside I stuck my tongue directly onto her clit. She took a sharp intake of breath, grabbed my ears, and pulled me in closer, burying my nose in her drenched, herbal pussy.

As I smacked and slurped my hand came upon a nearby shoe. It was a pointy, alligator high-heel thing, more Christie's style than Julie's.

"Is this Christie's?" I asked.

"Yes...." she managed, pulling my head down, not caring about any Goddamn shoe. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" she yelped, bucking her hips up against my face. I dropped the shoe, and began lapping at her sweet loins.

She grabbed my ears and started fucking herself with my tongue, dripping like mad down her butt crack. I traced the river of juice down with my finger and pressed it against her bung hole. "Ahh!" she complained, squirming her butt away. But I pressed again, holding her still, until I could pop my finger a tiny bit inside, just up to one knuckle. "No! God! Fuck!" she yelled, pressing my face into her pussy. "This is so fucked! Ahhhhhhhh!"

I tickled her rectum, coaxing the muscles open. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried, as the finger thrilled her. Then I slipped my finger full into her ass. "What! NOOOOOOO!" she screamed! "OH MY GOD! YESSSSSSSSSS!" Her ass lifted up and fell down onto the pointy shoe. "OWWWWW!" she cried.

I continued to lick and lap her cunt loudly, squeezing her nipples, until she shuddered and surrendered a tremendous pool of gushing cum which leaked and spilled all over the alligator skin, ruining Christies' shoe for good.

To Be Continued...

12