Jean and Jon, Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy practically leapt at the invitation. Jean enwrapped an arm into the crook of his elbow and they slowly proceeded to the elevators while Jon quietly trailed behind, stopping to offer a generous gratuity to the maître d' hotel for the usual flawless service.

Jean and Sandy sauntered to the suite a few minutes ahead of Jon. Sandy was suitably amazed at the spectacular water views and stepped onto the balcony to enjoy the night breezes while Jean excused herself for a few moments. He took advantage of the balmy fresh air in an attempt to clear his head - never in his life had he indulged that much, nor had he ever enjoyed such quality libations. His wife disapproved of alcohol consumption.

When Jean returned to her guest, he was still leaning on the balcony railing with his back to the glass door slider. As Sandy heard the door open he turned and almost fell backwards over the railing. Jean was standing in the doorway in a black lace corset and a bustier accentuating her bosoms. She wore a red silk robe, but the sash was not tied, exposing her long, well-shaped legs dressed in lace top black stockings. Jean wore shiny black stilettos. But the view that held Sandy's gaze was her naked crotch -waxed smooth and inviting. He sobered quickly.

Sandy abruptly stepped toward the woman, then stopped and involuntarily stepped back. He didn't know where to look, but his eyes darted furtively toward the woman's mound as she began to finger herself.

'Uh, I guess I should be going. Lovely evening, thanks so much for the dinner...' Sandy was grasping for words but not really knowing what to say. He was the perfect definition of speechless.

'We have all the time in the world, Sandy. Jon will be along later; he likes to enjoy a brandy and cigar after dinner. Let's get comfortable and enjoy ourselves here. You look quite hot, please take your jacket off and get more comfortable,' she purred.

Sandy couldn't decide if this was an opportunity, or a trap. Part of him didn't care... the shaft that was growing stiff in his pants wanted to be deep inside Jean. He looked her up and down as she spread her legs further apart and began to finger fuck herself. His mouth went dry at the thought of his tongue licking her juicy pussy. He wanted to fuck her, she was so luscious looking.

'Come m'dear. It'll be alright.' She reached for his hand and placed it over one of her tits as she continued gyrating her hips seductively which caused her breasts to bounce slightly. Sandy's fingers responded to the plump globe under his palm by gently squeezing. Jean took his other hand and brought it down toward her cunt and rubbed it over her mound until he caught like a match and responded to the feel initiating his own rubbing, touching and enjoying her moist folds in search of her clit.

Sandy wanted to rip Jean's clothes off and touch every inch of her body - inside and out. He wanted to rip his own clothes off as well and have her touch every inch of his body with her mouth. His mind was a blur of heated desire and sexual frenzy. Suddenly, Jean stepped back from Sandy and commanded, 'Get undressed!'

He was shocked and confused with her abrupt instruction. But he did as he was told, quickly standing in front of the gorgeous woman, awkwardly embarrassed, stark raving horny, and naked. His cock had momentarily flagged, but rose to the occasion as Sandy continued to gaze admiringly at Jean's body. He still couldn't imagine himself lucky enough to be fucking her. Without a word, she led him by the hand into the bedroom and pushed him back onto the king-size bed. Climbing on top of him, as a cat might overcome prey, Jean rubbed one of her nipples over his mouth encouragingly. Instinctively he latched on and began to suck, running his tongue and gently nipping around the tip of her areola. The woman involuntarily bucked at the electric sensation that bolted from her tit to her cunt.

She reached for Sandy's cock, as she shinnied down his torso, positioning herself on its tip, arching her back for balance. She teased the horny, sex crazed man by hovering her cunt just over his rod - just gliding herself over it to moisten her opening with his pre-cum. The man was making grunting noises trying to lift his hips to attain penetration, but she held him firmly at the wrists and leveraged her hips to control his thrusts. Sandy was getting frustrated, he feared he'd come before ever shoved his pole deep into her. This wasn't about her satisfaction - it was about his!

Suddenly, Jean straightened her back, simultaneously sitting upon Sandy's ridged shaft, taking it all deep inside - using the strength of her pelvic muscles to pull him further into her. The sensation was instantaneously explosive: Sandy had never experienced such an orgasm... it was almost an out of body experience for him... his hot cum shot in pulses inside her... it seemed to roll on forever.

Sandy's breathing was raspy, but the rest of his body was relaxed, spent in the sweet afterglow of the most satisfying sexual experience he'd ever known.

Jean however, was aroused but not satisfied. After a moment's pause in the action she issued Sandy another instruction: 'Lick me! ' She de-coupled from the man and turned her bottom so it was tantalizingly presented at Sandy's face. She wiggled her hips offering him an invitation he could not refuse. With his now free hands Sandy held her hips steady and began to lick the warm juices still dripping from her pussy. She moaned with the pleasure of the texture of Sandy's tongue on her soft, tender clit, it caused her a slight spasm of excitement as she remained doggy-style on all fours above Sandy's torso. Jean was aroused and very near release, but she needed further manual stimulation to get where she needed to be - and quickly.

Sandy was momentarily lost by the abrupt shift from his climatic afterglow and stumbled on the new (for him) technique of licking pussy, but he was a quick and willing student. Following Jean's body clues he found her especially responsive when her clit was stimulated with his tongue. He used both his mouth and a probing index finger to find her trigger, frantically wanting to satisfy her as she had him. He worked feverishly until she exploded into rippling waves of orgasm. She held his fingers tight inside her hole with vise like muscles so he would continue to rub her clit with his thumb, causing the pleasurable friction which allowed her a long ride on that orgasmic wave.

Jon had quietly entered the bedroom a few moments before Jean had brought Sandy to climax. As Jon had leaned against the doorframe watching, he evaluated Sandy's technique - he appeared to be sexually inexperienced - presumably a lifetime in the missionary position. As Jean's experienced techniques brought the newbie to an ecstasy he had clearly never before experienced, Jon was bemused to see that Sandy had rallied out from under his orgasmic stupor to gratefully offer his thanks to the woman who had satisfied needs he didn't know he had.

Jon cleared his throat loudly and asked Sandy if he would like to join them for breakfast in the morning and then a round of golf.

12