Jean and the Great Beach Charade

Story Info
A couple lives out their fantasy while on vacation.
13.3k words
4.26
85.7k
49

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
956 Followers

Content Warning -- This chapter could have been published under the category Erotic Couplings or even Romance; however, I put it in Loving Wifes because this section is a prelude to chapters that are definitely in that category. I'd rather not have anyone begin this piece and then complain. In case you are new to the Loving Wifes category, it is not about romance with your wife.

The story takes some time to develop. I also promise more action in the later chapters.

This story takes place in in the early 1980s. Ft. Walton Beach on the Florida panhandle was a different place before a hurricane damaged many of the old hotels and restaurants along the beach. Rebuilding transformed the area bringing higher prices and attracting richer tourists. The old Ft. Walton Beach was inexpensive and loaded with character. It was sometimes rudely called the redneck Riviera, and I loved it. This story is an homage to a simpler time when I was young.

***

Lil, the department secretary, interrupted me to give me a carefully folded piece of paper. She smiled knowingly as she handed me the note. She leaned against the doorway to my office, and I stared at her curvaceous body. I was waiting for her to leave, but she stayed there to see my reaction to the message. She winked at me when she caught my eyes drifting over her sexy body. Lil likes to flirt and pretend she is naughty. She certainly has the body for it. She encourages the scientists and engineers she mothers to call her Dirty Lil. All of the guys are convinced that Dirty Lil is eager to jump into bed with them. Many of the guys in out department have asked, but it never seemed to be the right time for Lil.

She got a bit inebriated at the last office Christmas party and asked me to take her home. My wife had begged off from attending the party, so I was alone, and Lil's request made me anxious. The drinks had loosened Lil's tongue, and on the drive to her house, she let me in on her secret. Lil was a modest girl from the Midwest, and the whole Dirty Lil act was a charade. She enjoyed the power she felt teasing the engineers. Lil's work persona was one continuous fantasy. Most of us keep our fantasies private. As I was to learn, acting them out in public can be dangerous. After I had dropped Lil off at her apartment, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and sent me home to my loving wife.

I gave up waiting for Lil to leave and opened the note. It read, 'It's time -- Jolene.' Lil had drawn a heart after Jolene's name.

Lil said, "I know someone who shouldn't be working late tonight. Go on, Steve. You deserve a break. You've been working late six days a week."

I was a young research scientist working in the Palo Alto laboratory of a major aerospace company. I had helped bring in a big Air Force program and had been made program manager. It was my first experience leading a team of hot-shot scientists and engineers, and I was determined to make the effort a success. We were half-way into the second year of the two-year program, and it was crunch time. It was the point in a program where all of the pieces have to come together. Unfortunately, there were problems, and I was working long hours. However, Lil had a point. I needed to relieve some stress.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I couldn't refuse Jolene. It was a royal summons. I called my wife, Jean, and left a message to let her know I would be working late again. Fifteen minutes later I was on the road to Jolene's place. When I got to her neighborhood in Fremont, I drove slowly down the block of practically identical houses. I smiled when I saw the red light in the window. I was already hard when I rang the bell.

Jolene opened the door, and my jaw dropped. No matter how many times I saw the gorgeous redhead, I was always blown away. She was wearing a short, sheer kimono and high heels. The light behind her hinted that she wasn't wearing much else. She pulled me inside and closed the door. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lithe dancer's body against mine. She gave me a long, deep kiss before stepping back and letting the robe fall to the floor. I inhaled sharply and smelled her arousal mixed with a heady perfume. She was naked except for red bikini panties and heels. She was breathing hard, and my eyes focused on her full breasts and erect nipples for a moment before dropping my gaze to stare at her skimpy underwear. She giggled when I stared at the wet spot at the bottom of her panties.

I asked, "How long is your husband away?"

Jolene smiled and said, "He's in Idaho fishing with his business buddies for the week. I want you to fuck me as often as you can for the next four days. I hope you ate your Wheaties."

Jolene took my hand and led me back to her bedroom. The room was lit only by a few scented candles. She wasted no time removing my clothes. I sat on the edge of the bed, and she hit play on Sony Discman. I laughed as Dolly Parton sang Jolene's favorite song.

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you, please don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take him just because you can

Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green

Jolene said, "Now lick my pussy until I scream. Then I want you to take me from behind doggy style. I want you to take me hard. Babe, I want you so bad."

She tossed a pillow in the middle of the bed and lay down with it under her shapely ass. Her flaming locks of auburn hair framed her smiling face. I was in no hurry. She had trained me well. My reward would come in due course. I stared into her eager eyes before kissing her. She whimpered into my mouth as my tongue danced with hers. My hands caressed her pale breasts as I kissed her slender neck. I gazed longingly at her ample breasts tipped with rosy areolas and pointy nipples before capturing one of her nipples in my mouth. She moaned as my mouth sucked on one breast and then the other. My teeth nibbled lightly on her nipple. Her hands clutched the back of my head.

I slid my hand down her taut stomach to her wet panties. Her thighs fell open as my fingers cupped her mound. She moaned as I caressed her warm sex through the thin cotton. My hands grabbed the waistband of her red panties. Jolene raised her hips so I could tug her last piece of clothing down her long legs. I tossed them aside and stared at her neatly-trimmed, curly pubic hair. I was captivated by this reminder that Jolene was really a brunette.

Her slit glistened in the candle light. I leaned over and blew lightly over her gorgeous pussy. It was too soon to touch her clit, and I carefully avoided it, for now. My fingers stroked the lips of her moist slit. Her pussy flowered under my delicate touch. She moaned as I eased the tip of my finger into her tight vagina. I took my time licking along the folds of her pussy all the while savoring the heady aroma of her arousal. She wrapped her athletic legs around my shoulders, and her hands held my head trapped against her sex.

"Please Steve, please."

I pushed my finger deeper into her vagina and licked the length of her flowering slit. She squealed when my tongue dragged across her clit. My lips tugged gently on the sensitive nub as the tip of my tongue flicked back and forth over the thousands of screaming nerve endings concentrated in her clit. I took my time before searching for her G-spot with the tip of my finger. When I hit it, she arched her back and screamed and screamed. Her legs shook as her hands pulled my head tight against her spasming pussy.

We lay still for several minutes until her breathing calmed. She unwrapped her legs from my neck and rolled over onto her stomach. She pushed her sweaty body up onto her hands and knees.

"Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me hard. I want you to shoot your hot cum deep inside of me."

I was hard, and she was wet. I quickly knelt behind her and grabbed her hips with one hand. I placed my erection against her vagina and pushed myself home with one thrust. Damn, she was so tight.

Jolene hissed, "Oh God, fuck me."

I like to start with long slow thrusts, but I was so aroused I skipped all of that gentle shit. I hit her hard and fast. Our sweaty bodies slapped together over and over. My fingers found her clit, and I strummed it like a guitar. She was thrusting her hips back to meet my pounding cock. She began wailing. She was so sensitive after her first orgasm, it didn't take long to push her over the edge again. Her tight pussy clamped down on my cock so hard I shot my load. I held her ass tight against my crotch as my cock shot pulse after pulse of semen into her fertile womb. I had lasted only a couple of minutes, but it didn't bother me in the slightest. This was only our first fuck out of many to come over the next three or four days.

I laid back on her husband's pillow and asked, "Who fucks you better?"

Jolene laughed, "There is no contest. Steve, you are the best fuck I have ever had. My husband never gets me to cum. He's a 'wham, bam thank you, mam' kind of guy. If it weren't for my you, I'd go crazy."

"Maybe I could give him lessons?"

Jolene giggled, "I'd love to have him watch you shoving your big cock into my wet pussy. He might get the idea of how to use his own little cock. Even if he didn't learn anything, it would thrill me to have my husband watch me screaming as you pound your beautiful cock into my wet pussy. It's one of my favorite fantasies. When you're not available, I use my vibrator and imagine he's watching you fucking me in public."

I laughed, "Seriously, in public?"

"I don't mean in front of a crowd. Just a public place where you could get caught. It would just be you and me fucking while my husband watches from hiding."

"Damn, Jolene, you are incredible. If my wife even hears the slightest noise during sex, she freezes. She gets embarrassed if someone even sees us kissing."

Jolene said, "Forget about your wife. Do you think you could fuck me while my husband watches?"

I laughed, "As much as I'd love to lie here fantasizing about fucking you in front of your husband, I'm getting hungry. I'd like to eat something more substantial than pussy before we fuck again."

Jolene sighed. The fantasy was over for now. She pulled off her red wig and transformed herself back into my loving wife, Jean. We both enjoy playacting, and our little charades spice up our sex life. We had been trying to get pregnant for nearly two years. As soon as her temperature indicated the start of her fertile period, she had phoned Lil and left a message for me to get my ass home and do my duty. Dirty Lil had had a good laugh when I had to let her in on our secret. I couldn't have someone I depended on at work think I was cheating on my wife.

Jean grinned at me and said, "Can you cook dinner, babe? I have to stay on my back with my ass in the air for thirty minutes to increase our chance of getting pregnant."

After the two of us had finished off a bottle of wine with dinner, I said, "Jean, I loved your Jolene fantasy. You were incredibly hot. I have no idea where you came up with the idea of my fucking you in front of your husband, but it drove me wild."

"Glad you liked it, lover. I have a couple more fantasies in my bag that you might enjoy."

"I'm all ears."

Jean said, "I noticed how much fun you had flirting with that slut Cathy at our company picnic. I'm thinking about getting a blond wig and seeing if you can resist Cathy's overblown charms."

"Hey, it was your idea that I team up with her in the three-legged race because you got terrorized doing one when you were a kid. Besides. Anyway, I wasn't flirting with Cathy. I was just reacting to her bubbly personality."

"Liar, I saw your hand slip up from her waist to cup her humungous breast. I might have believed it was an accident if you hadn't broken into a big grin when you squeezed her tit."

"I still maintain my innocence. The whole idea of a three-legged race is physical contact. We stumbled, and my hand slipped. I will admit I enjoyed my accident, but it was all harmless fun."

Jean laughed, "Men are so predictable. Anyway, I think Cathy is a good fantasy for the future."

"Ok, I'll admit it would be fun having you play Cathy. Do you think you can imitate her bubbly personality?"

"Don't worry, I can play a slut. All I have to do is dial up my Jolene performance. Sorry, but I won't get a boob job to play the role."

I smiled, "Jean, you have no problems in the boob department. I've always thought yours were on the large side for a dancer. I've seen too many guys staring at them for you to have any concerns. Anyway, I'm totally up for your Cathy fantasy. You mentioned a couple of new ideas. What else do you have?"

Jean said, "The second one is more elaborate and will probably just stay an unfulfilled fantasy. A lot of women dream about being taken and sold into sexual slavery. It's pretty hot in women's erotic fiction. In my fantasy, I am stripped naked and auctioned off before a crowd of boisterous men. My new master then walks me naked through town to his brothel. I would be tied to a bed and fucked by one man after another in front of a crowd of eager men waiting their turn."

I watched my wife squirm as she related her slave fantasy. Just relating this short summary had gotten her intensely aroused. She was wriggling in her chair, and one hand was idly stroking her breast as she described her fantasy in an animated manner.

I said, "I'm all up for tying you to a bed and fucking you senseless, but I'm not sure about having a crowd of men watching."

Jean laughed nervously, "I think what gets me aroused is the forbidden nature of the fantasy. It'll never happen in my life. Where would you ever find a group of men you could trust?"

Imagining my wife getting fucked while I watch was getting me aroused but I lied, "Sorry, babe, I'm not sure I could ever share you with another man."

Jean said, "Maybe, the best we can do is for you to tie me up and blindfold me. Maybe you can practice a few different voices, so I'll think several men are using my body."

I said, "I've always wanted to try bondage. I'm just not into threesomes and gangbangs."

"It's just a fantasy, Steve. Woman have just as much right to sexual pleasure as a man. I fantasize about other men just like you did about Cathy. Don't deny it. I saw the look in your eyes when your hand was squeezing her breast. Babe, I trust you, and you shouldn't worry about me either. It would take a very special man to even tempt me."

"I trust you too, babe. You give me everything I could ask for. If playing out your fantasies is what it take to make you happy, then I'll do my best to play along. So, any other fantasies I should anticipate?"

Jean laughed, "Other than the standard woman's list, that covers it for now."

"Ok, that is the first time I've ever heard about a standard woman's list. What does that involve?"

"Oh, you know, the usual college girl's fantasies. Sometimes I daydreamed about being naked in class. It also includes things like having sex with another girl, a black guy or a stud with a big cock."

"Well, I remember once when you were pretty drunk telling me about sleeping with a woman roommate. How is the rest of the list going?"

"Babe, are you going to be mad if I'm honest?"

"Jean, I fought hard to win your love. I'm thrilled that you chose me over the competition. Whatever you did before we got married is your business. You only have to share your past if you want."

"Thanks, babe. I love you and only you. You have no reason to be jealous. I'm done with experimenting. So to answer your question, I had a black boyfriend when I was a freshman in Madison."

"Wow, your freshman year was pretty busy. I think that makes five boyfriends you've mentioned from your freshman year at Wisconsin. What happened with the black boyfriend?"

"His name was William. He was a pre-med student, and he was very hard working. He broke it off after a month because I wasn't a serious student. He told me I was wasting my time in college if I wasn't taking my studies seriously. He was right, but it took me another year before I dropped out of Wisconsin. I met you while I was working at the hospital and trying to decide what to do with my life. It would have been a lot easier if I had decided on law school earlier but then I wouldn't have met you."

"So, did your black boyfriend also fulfill your desire to have sex with a stud with a big cock?"

"No, William was just average. I've never had sex with a stud with a big cock unless I count you. In fact, your cock is the biggest I've ever had. So I guess you are my stud with the big cock."

I laughed because I was only an inch or two above average at the most. I said, "At least, now I know why you married me rather than any of your former boyfriends. Anytime you want me to tie you up and blindfold you, I'll be glad to fulfill your fantasy about the stud with a big cock."

Jean laughed, "Thanks, babe, but I'm really done with the big cock fantasy. I think a big cock would just be painful. Now, why don't you get to work on dinner?"

After I had cleaned up the dinner dishes, Jean and I retired to the bedroom for another try at making a baby.

We were recovering from another intense round of love making when Jean said, "It's taking too long."

"Oh, what's taking too long."

Jean sighed. "Getting pregnant. If we're not successful this month, I'm going to go in for fertility tests. Something might be wrong."

Being a scientist, I had already done the math. Jean was 29, and I was 35. Based on our ages, Jean was right. It was taking too damn long. Of course, I enjoyed the regular bouts of sex. I had found an article that indicated regular sex increased a woman's fertility. As a result, we had sex at least once a day and sometimes twice except when she was ovulating. When she was fertile, we had sex three or four times a day. As our bodies adjusted to the intense sexual activity, and we became more and more addicted to sex.

These monthly fuck marathons left me drained but grinning ear to ear. Dirty Lil loved teasing me when I dragged myself into work after a night of sex. She would find all kinds of excuses for brushing against me or bending over to pick up a dropped paper. One time she pulled up her sweater to flash her bare breasts. God, they were fantastic. She knew Jean had rendered me harmless and loved breaking my balls. After all, that's what friends are for.

I said, "Maybe I'm the one who's the problem."

She smiled at me and said, "Maybe, but I'll get checked first."

In the end, it turned out that she was healthy and fertile. I was the one with a problem. Fortunately, we had a world-class fertility clinic at Stanford Hospital. The surgeon had pioneered a technique for fixing my issue. His clinic had a wall full of baby pictures from former patients who he had treated successfully. He told me it was a simple outpatient procedure, and I would be making babies in no time.

***

I was pacing the Fort Walton Beach Airport to manage my growing anxiety. The flight from Atlanta was nearly two hours late. The airline representative at the gate said there were thunderstorms passing through Atlanta. I had just concluded a grueling final program review at Eglin Air Force Base, and I was looking forward to staying another week to vacation with my girlfriend, Cathy.

The year before, I had brought my wife to Florida once for a program review in August, and Jean had a horrible three days. It was too hot and humid for her to sunbathe by the rundown pool, and she was too afraid of sharks to swim in the Gulf. The room air conditioner couldn't keep up with the heat so she couldn't even enjoy the books she had brought along. I spent long hours working at the base, and she was irritable by the time I got off each day. She enjoyed dinner in an air-conditioned restaurant but exploded when I said I was too tired to dance. I think Jean loves dancing more than sex. Of course, the hotel room was too hot for sex.

loerics
loerics
956 Followers