Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 05

Story Info
Hot Sex and Consequences.
4.4k words
4.47
2.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Hot Sex and Consequences

This story takes place in the summer of 1972 before cell phones, personal computers, or the Internet.

#

I couldn't believe my girlfriend was calmly sitting on the couch naked, and caressing her wet slit, while my best friend's asshole roommate stood between her wide-spread thighs and leered. Jean knew my intense dislike for Brad, and I was surprised when she invited the bastard to join our little party.

Certainly, all the alcohol and marijuana the three of us had consumed contributed to Jean's decision. Probably, her primary motivation was that she had been taken to the edge of an orgasm multiple times tonight without relief. She was always an impulsive young woman, but tonight, any inhibitions she might have had were overcome by the threat of revenge hanging over her head from her ex-boyfriend. If a person knows they only have a few days to live, they are likely to cast their inhibitions aside and live it up during the time remaining. You might argue that the threat of gang rape isn't as serious as dying, but for Jean, it would end her life as she knew it.

In response to Brad's request for wine, Jacob jumped up and headed for the kitchen.

Jean smirked as she looked into Brad's eyes and said, "Brad, you're overdressed if you want to join the party."

Brad nodded and pulled his polo shirt over his head. I heard Jean inhale as he exposed his muscular chest. Jean gasped again when he dropped his trousers and boxers in one quick movement. Brad's cock was easily the biggest I had ever seen. It was a couple of inches larger than mine or Jacob's, even partially erect. His long, fat cock was impressive, but it made me nervous about Jean's intentions.

Jean said, "Very nice, Brad, but do you know how to use your stick?"

Brad slowly stroked his cock to match Jean's rhythm as she resumed lightly caressing her clit.

Brad grinned and said, "I don't leave many women disappointed. The only ones who ever complained that they were left unsatisfied were those who wanted more of my cock."

Jean said, "Brad, you are a gorgeous but conceited asshole. I am not interested in any relationship with you, but you may still be useful. When you came in, I was teaching these guys how to pleasure a woman. Can you help me demonstrate the ways a man can bring a woman to an orgasm?"

Brad laughed and took a long swallow of white wine from the jug Jacob offered him. He ran his eyes slowly over Jean's sweaty body before staring her straight in the eye.

"I can do better than that. I can show these nerds how to give a woman multiple orgasms. If you have the stamina, I can fuck you so crazy hard you'll never be satisfied with another man. I guarantee satisfaction."

I was watching Jean as Brad promised her multiple orgasms. She licked her lips as she stared at Brad's cock, which now had a drop of precum dangling from the tip. Her face displayed a primeval animal hunger. She didn't bother to ask me if it was ok, but I was only mildly surprised when she slid from the couch and knelt at Brad's feet. After all we'd had to drink and smoke, her behavior seemed natural, considering the number of times she'd been left on the edge.

Jean set to work with enthusiasm. She grasped his cock with both hands and proceeded to lick the bulbous head. My girlfriend stroked his massive shaft as the tip disappeared between her lips. Jean began to bob her mouth on Brad's rapidly hardening cock. More and more of his erection slipped between Jean's lips. I was amazed when she removed one hand from his penis to cup his balls. She was taking his cock all the way down to her hand at the base of his cock. She pulled back to breathe before licking the head of his cock. Brad was resting his hands lightly on the back of Jean's head. She stared up at his spellbound eyes and smiled.

She removed her remaining hand from his cock and grabbed his firm ass. She pulled his entire cock deep into her throat. I was amazed when I saw her lips pressed tight against his blond pubic hair. Brad's hands tightened on the back of her head, and he thrust his massive cock over and over into her throat. Now and then, Brad pulled his fat cock almost all the way out to let Jean gasp for breath. I was impressed with Brad's stamina. I never lasted more than a couple of minutes when Jean gave me one of her amazing blowjobs. When Brad began to grunt, I knew he was close.

"Oh yeah, baby! That's the way. Milk my balls and swallow my cum. Ohhhhh, fuck!"

Brad buried his cock in Jean's throat as his body shuddered. Jean swallowed enthusiastically, but some of Brad's massive load of cum leaked out of the corner of her mouth. Jean sat back on her heels and gasped for breath. She wiped a string of cum from her chin and licked her fingers as she smiled up at Brad.

"Wow, you weren't kidding about being desperate."

Brad said, "Damn, you are one amazing cock sucker. You definitely rate a ten for technique and performance. Next time I won't come so fast, which will help me fuck you to a series of body-wracking orgasms. Now it's time to carry out my promise."

Jean sat back on her heels and smiled up at the cocky jock. "If you want to fuck me, you have to use a condom."

"No fucking way! I never use a rubber. They take away all my pleasure. It's your responsibility to use birth control."

"Well, Brad, that's the way it has to be. I'm not on the pill, and I am at the height of my fertility."

Brad cursed. "My stupid date left me horny enough to try anything, but I doubt you have any condoms big enough to fit me."

Jean said, "Jacob, can you hand me some condoms?"

Jean took the brightly colored packages from Jacob as Brad pulled Jean to her feet. He grasped her ass cheeks and drew her body tight against his. He gave her a deep, passionate kiss. I couldn't believe Brad was tonguing Jean just after he had come in her mouth. My horny girlfriend responded eagerly. She put her arms around his neck and jumped up. She wrapped her legs around Brad's waist and rubbed her sex against Brad's still half-hard cock. Brad grasped Jean's athletic ass cheeks and pushed a finger into her sopping pussy. Jean gasped and ground her sweaty body harder against Brad's.

Brad said, "Well, you nerds sure got this woman wet, but she urgently needs an orgasm before I fuck her, or she'll explode. Toss a couple of those throw pillows on the kitchen table."

Brad carried Jean to the table, laying her down with one pillow under her ass and the other for her head. Brad spread my girlfriend's legs and pushed her knees to her chest. I noticed Jean drop the condoms on the table.

Brad said, "I don't know where you were in your lecture on feminine sexuality, but let's start with the clit. Most guys are focused on getting the girl wet and shoving their dicks into her vagina as fast as possible. But to pleasure a woman, you need to focus on the girl's clit. If you ever want to fuck her again, you must ensure she experiences a spectacular orgasm."

Brad looked back at Jean's pussy and ran his fingers up her slit to completely open her up. He brushed his fingers near Jean's clit that was protruding from its protective hood. Jacob and I crowded in as close as possible to watch Brad's exposition.

Brad smiled and said, "We are in luck. Some women's clits hide when they become engorged. This horny chick has a nice protruding clit. It will be easier to stimulate it directly. Even if you cannot see the clit, you can massage the area around it. Just start slowly and work your way towards it."

Brad flicked his fingers across Jean's clit, and she jumped in response.

"See, that was too much stimulation. Now I'll show you slow."

He lowered his mouth to Jean's pussy and inhaled deeply. The room was filled with the scent of Jean's overheated sex. Brad must have gotten a nose-full since he actually snorted. He licked from the bottom of Jean's glistening pussy along the outside of Jean's labia. On his next pass, he drew his tongue up the middle of Jean's slit stopping before he reached her protruding clit. Brad continued licking closer to Jean's clit. My girlfriend's body was squirming on the table, and her breathing was labored.

Brad quickly slipped a finger into Jean's vagina and rubbed the tip against what he told us was her G-spot. Jean's hips began to hump against Brad's finger. She gasped when Brad's lips sucked her clit into his mouth. From how Jean squealed and bucked her hips, I think his tongue was licking her clit. Brad pulled his finger from her dripping vagina and slowly worked two thick fingers into her tight pussy. Jean began driving her hips against his pumping fingers.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! That's it, that's the spot. Suck my clit. Oh, fuck me, I'm coming at last..."

Jean arched her back, and her body shook. Brad slowed but didn't stop licking her clit and pumping his fingers into her soaking vagina. When Jean settled back onto the table, Brad eased his fingers from her distended vagina. He licked his fingers as we watched Jean's nectar leak from her engorged pussy. Her juices ran down the crack of her ass and soaked the pillow.

Brad gave his now recovered cock a few quick strokes and rubbed the tip of his cock between Jean's wet pussy lips. Jean moaned when he ran the length of his cock across her clit. Once his erection was wet with Jean's juices, he positioned the tip at the opening of her vagina. Brad's cock was not only a good two inches longer than mine, but it was much thicker. I have never been with a woman whose pussy was tighter than Jean's. I very much doubted that Brad's monster would fit. Certainly, it was going to cause Jean considerable discomfort.

Jean said, "Wait! You need a condom."

Brad grabbed one of the packages from her. He carefully tried to slip on a peach-flavored condom, but it split as soon as he slid it over the head of his massive erection.

Jean sat up and said, "Let me try," but she had no more luck than Brad. For a moment, I thought she was going to break into tears. Her lip was quivering when she looked him in the eye and said, "Brad, you can't cum in me, but I'm so damn frustrated. Can I trust you to pull out?"

"Sure, babe. You wouldn't be the first girl to ask."

"Promise me on your life."

"I promise."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Brad pushed Jean's legs farther apart and shoved her knees back to the sides of her head. He placed her legs over his broad shoulders. Fortunately, Jean's dance classes had made her body flexible. Brad suddenly flexed his hips and popped the tip of his cock into Jean's vagina. Her eyes opened wide, and she squealed. Jean started to pant rapidly like a woman in labor. Brad played with her clit to distract her. He pinched the tiny nub and rolled it between his fingers. The big jock pushed in another inch, and Jean gritted her teeth. Again, Brad waited for Jean to become accustomed to his intrusion. Meanwhile, he increased the vigor of his tugging on her engorged clit.

Jean looked confused. Her vagina was aching while her clit was sending messages of intense pleasure to her brain. Brad slowly pulled his cock back to the entrance to her straining vagina. Jean groaned when Brad shoved it back in even deeper. Again, he waited and tended to her clit. I was surprised this shameless egotist was so patient. I wondered if he was always so dedicated. Maybe he was reacting to Jean's tight pussy. Perhaps he was trying to impress Jacob and me with his skills. Or maybe he wanted to make Jean his fuck toy to enjoy whenever he got the urge.

Ever the scientist, I had glanced at the clock when Brad started to push his cock into her snug pussy. After nearly three minutes, Brad was only halfway home. However, Brad's constant stimulation of Jean's clit was having an effect. Jean was now writhing on the table and babbling. She began bucking her hips and screaming Brad's name. Her legs shook on Brad's shoulders, and she shrieked as she twisted her head from side to side.

"Oh damn! Fuck me, Brad! Oh Brad, Brad, Brad, oh shit, I'm coming..."

I was shocked to see that Brad had bottomed out while Jean was orgasming. Tears were running down her face. Brad held his cock still as he leaned over and kissed the tears from my girlfriend's flushed cheeks.

"Good girl, Jean. You're doing fine. Just relax your beautiful body. Take your time and breathe. I promised you multiple orgasms, and we are barely started. We have all night to fuck."

Damn, I have to admit that Brad was good. Not only did he have a huge cock and know how to use it, but he also knew how to make a woman feel precious. I was paying rapt attention not only because their performance was incredibly erotic but also because I was learning so much. Brad's lecture was far more enlightening than anything I had ever had in graduate school.

Brad was leaning over and gently kissing Jean. He had moved his fingers from her clit to her breast. His fingers rolled her nipple around, and he gently tugged on the tip. His other hand was kneading her ass. Jean was now returning his kisses and moaning into his mouth. Brad began long, slow thrusts into Jean's engorged vagina. Jean wrapped her arms around Brad's neck and panted into his ear.

Brad kept increasing the pace. Jean's body was rocking back and forth on the table. Brad sat up and placed a hand on Jean's shoulder to steady her. Jean's lovely breasts were rolling around in time with Brad's thrusts. He moved his other hand back to her clit and rubbed his fingers across the sensitive nub in rhythm with his cock fucking into her eager pussy. Jean was bucking her hips hard against Brad's forceful lunges. Brad's sweaty balls were slapping against Jean's ass as his thrusts increased in force. Jean's cries and the smell of sweaty sex filled the room. Brad pushed Jean over the edge again.

"Oh God" Fuck me, Brad! Fuck me hard! Come on, Brad, harder, harder, damn it..."

I glanced at the clock again. This was Jean's third orgasm in half an hour. Brad had yet to come. I had no idea when this performance would ever end. Jacob handed me the jug of wine, and I took a long pull. Brad stopped fucking into Jean's pussy long enough to take a swig. He pulled his cock from Jean's pussy and pulled her up to sit on the edge of the table. He helped her take a long swig from the bottle. Jean looked dazed.

Brad handed the bottle to Jacob. He grabbed Jean by the waist and effortlessly lifted her off the table. The former star quarterback held her shaking body in his arms and kissed her deeply until she recovered. After caressing her body for a minute, he turned her around and bent her over the table with her head and shoulders resting on a pillow. He nudged her legs apart and shoved his cock back into her dripping pussy. Jean gasped at the force of his entry. Brad placed a firm hand on Jean's shoulder and began pounding into her again. He started slowly but soon picked up the pace. Brad's other hand wrapped around Jean's waist and found her clit again.

I thought I was athletic, but Brad had incredible stamina. His first orgasm in Jean's mouth must have taken the edge off. I didn't think he would ever come. He was like John Henry competing with the pile-driving steam engine. I'm pretty sure Jean had at least two more orgasms while Brad hammered his hard cock into my girlfriend's sweet pussy. Jean was clutching the pillow with both hands. Her sweaty breasts were hanging down and shaking rapidly with Brad's pounding. Jean's hard nipples danced around on the tablecloth.

When Brad began grunting, I looked at the clock. It was nearly twenty minutes since Brad had leaned Jean over the table. She was reduced to whimpering and an occasional shriek when she had an orgasm, which I measured as averaging two and a half minutes apart. I'd counted seven orgasms for Jean since he'd pulled her off the table.

Brad was now getting close. Somehow, he increased the pace of his thrusts. Jean started screaming curses as she had her twelfth intense orgasm of the night. Brad's ass cheeks clinched, and his balls spasmed. He drove his cock into the depths of Jean's vagina and shot his cum deep inside her womb. I was so stunned by their erotic performance that it never crossed my inebriated brain that the asshole might have just inseminated the woman I wanted to marry.

Brad yelled, "Oh god! Fuck me! Oh, jeez fuck. I'm cumming. Oh shit..."

Brad collapsed onto Jean's back and held her pressed against the table for several minutes until his spent cock slid out of her pussy. The two of them collapsed side by side onto the floor. Both of them lay there panting for breath. Their bodies were covered with sweat, and Jean's body was quivering. When Brad rolled over onto his back, he exposed Jean's pussy. I watched as massive amounts of potent cum flowed out of Jean's gaping vagina.

Brad leaned over and kissed Jean on the lips. She seemed barely conscious as she gazed at him through half-closed eyes.

Brad said, "That was awesome. You have a fantastic pussy. If you ever want to fuck again, just for fun, give me a call. No strings attached. If it makes your boyfriend feel better, he can watch."

"Brad, you're a lying asshole. There won't be a second time for you. You promised to pull out. You fucking promised to pull out."

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself. Your pussy felt so amazing that I forgot everything. Hell, I bet I even forgot your name."

"Brad, go fuck yourself."

Brad got to his feet and staggered to his bedroom. I never saw him again after he closed the door. I sat beside Jean and cradled her in my arms. I was worried that Brad might have injured her.

"Jean, are you ok?"

Jean whispered, "I think I'm Ok except for being full of the asshole's cum. I hope you took notes. There will not be a repeat demonstration, but there will be a quiz."

"I was afraid he was going to hurt you."

Jean sat up and said, "Women are a lot tougher than men. We have to be to give birth."

"What about his boast that you'll never be satisfied with another man?"

Jean said, "Brad is a disgusting, self-centered douche bag. I could never be interested in him. However, he does know how to pleasure a woman. Now that he has shown you his secrets, I expect you to step up your game."

I helped Jean to her feet. Jacob offered her some Kleenex, and she wiped cum from her pussy and thighs.

I handed Jean her dress, and she slipped it on. I tied her straps.

Jean turned to Jacob and gave him a big hug. She kissed him long and hard before pulling back and looking him in the eye.

"Jacob, you are an awesome man. You'll find a lovely woman in California and make her very happy. You'll make her especially happy using what you learned tonight."

She gave him another kiss, and we said goodnight. We walked across the street to my apartment. I helped Jean into a hot shower. I soaked up a washcloth and scrubbed her back. When I went to wash her pussy, she jumped away.

"Better let me do that. For some reason, I seem to be a little sore."

We both laughed, but mine was a nervous laugh. We got into bed, and I held Jean in my arms until she fell asleep. My head was swimming from way too much alcohol and marijuana. I stared at the ceiling, listening to her soft breathing. I was confused, but I passed out before I could resolve my conflicting thoughts. We slept until nearly four in the afternoon.

#

I got up before Jean and made a pot of strong coffee. I sat at the dining table and slowly drank a mug of coffee while reliving flashes of last night's blowout. I hadn't been this hungover since the first time I got drunk my first year in college. The potent brew did nothing to clear the cobwebs from my head.

Jean came out of the bedroom two hours later. She nodded when I said good morning but never said a word. I watched her pour herself a half cup of coffee before adding a tablespoon of sugar and filling it with milk. She stood with her back to me, staring out the window as she sipped her coffee. When I got up and started to massage her shoulders, she shrugged me off.

12