Jean Pierre Ch. 03

Story Info
Jean Pierre is removed from the pony herd and feminized.
1.3k words
3.95
21.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean Pierre Sissy Whore

After a year of racing and breeding with the losers Lord Michael retire Jean Pierre and had the leather corset, bridle and stirrups removed they put a collar round his neck and clipped a leash to it. They led him through the female stable he heard a woman wailing they led him over he recognized one of the jockeys he'd been forced to fuck she was squatting over a basket as her grooms eased a baby out. Jean Pierre felt nothing for either the child or the jockey he wanted only to please his master. They led him on through a narrow passage into a large room where they made him stand while they fastened a woman's corset to him pulling the stays so tight that he lost several inches from his waist. The iron rings were now removed and replaced with silver rings that were linked together by a silver chain. A dress was dropped over his head and he was made to sit at a dressing table. He stared at himself in the mirror as they made his face up and then styled his hair in the latest fashion.

"Now, my friends will pay for just an hour with you as their sissy slave. They will use and abuse your body and you will suffer the pain of the damned if they report that you are disobedient and disrespectful. Take him up to Captain Stoner's room."

"Yes, mi-lord," the guards who'd turned him into a sissy whore led him up two flights of stairs and to Captain Stoner's door. They knocked the door was opened by a naval captain. "This is Frenchman's Sissy, Lord Michael thought she'd amuse you."

"You slut! Raise your dress reveal your nakedness to my gaze."

Trembling with excitement Jean Pierre lifted the skirt of the dress above his waist revealing his erect cock and cruelly confined balls. Captain Stoner caressed his cock but then squeezed the leather sack containing his balls. Jean Pierre whimpered as Captain Stoner rubbed him between the legs soon drawing out sounds of arousal.

"Get on the bed, face up I want to see your face as I fuck your cunt."

Jean Pierre lay on the bed looking up at Captain Stoner lust shone out of the sissy's eyes as the customer lifted his legs to rest them on his shoulders. Now Jean Pierre's hole was revealed and Captain Stoner guided his cock to penetrate the sissy slave under him. Jean Pierre moaned his arousal total as he was well and truly fucked. Captain Stoner was so aroused by Jean Pierre's cunt squeezing his cock dry of his seed that he decided to offer Lord Michael a thousand guineas for the slave. He gripped the rings in Jean Pierre's nipples and pulled them up. Jean Pierre panted as the pain sent more waves of arousal to his already aroused cock. Finally the hour was up, Captain Stoner rang the bell, the guard appeared to take Jean Pierre to the withdrawing room where other sissy slaves lounged displaying their bodies in lewd ways to Lord Michael's clients.

Jean Pierre knelt at the feet of a young man who was caressing Jean Pierre's tits through the soft muslin. Jean Pierre panted his arousal and need for the young man to take him like the whore he was becoming.

Captain Stoner was watching with Lord Michael as Jean Pierre serviced the young man's cock with his mouth. "Lord Michael would you consider selling Frenchman's Sissy to me for a thousand guineas?"

"I would however not until she has served as a sissy whore for at least a year. I want her to have earned me at least fifty thousand guineas before I sell her."

"Very well, I will purchase her in a year's time, she will dwell in my private dungeon. I have yet to see how well she can take pain perhaps tomorrow night she will attend me to be caned for an hour or maybe two."

The next night Jean Pierre was led to Captain Stoner's room. "Raise your dress, slut! Bend over the Ottoman."

Jean Pierre obeyed a ball of stuffed leather was thrust into his mouth and fastened in place. He moaned as Captain Stoner rubbed his hand over the sissy slave's ass fingering his hole then he ran the cane over the proffered buttocks. He heard the whoosh as the cane descended to leave a fiery mark of red flesh.

"Aaargh!" God the pain was intense though his cock started to twitch and bone silently begging for more pain his cries of pain soon died to be replaced by helpless moans of arousal.

"So you like the cane, good" Captain Stoner said as he finished the caning. "Rise, do not drop your dress let me see you finger your cunt, I want to see you cum but only when I tell you," the gag was removed.

"Ah! Hmm!" Jean Pierre moaned panting his arousal for Captain Stoner for half an hour.

"Cum now slut!"

Jean Pierre moaned as his cum rushed out to spatter the floor.

"Lick it up!"

He leaned down to obediently wash the floor clean of his love juices.

"Now you may worship my cock," Jean Pierre took Captain Stoner's cock and began to lick and suck at it, soon the whole cock was ramming in and out of his mouth. Jean Pierre had never felt so full he milked every drop of the man's cum.

"I have made arrangements to purchase you for a thousand guineas after you have finished here earning Lord Michael fifty thousand guineas. I will keep you in my private dungeon with other sissy slaves I have procured. You will be tormented and aroused by my guards and your fellow sissies until I tire of you."

"Please, I need you to fuck me, Please, fuck me!"

"Don't worry I will after I have caned you again. Bend over the ottoman and stay silent."

Jean Pierre positioned himself biting his lip to stifle his cries and moans of aroused longing for the cane and his customer's cock. Finally Captain Stoner held the cane against Jean Pierre's mouth. "Take it in your mouth, don't drop it."

Jean Pierre accepted the cane gripping it tightly in his teeth, his nostrils flared wide as his customer thrust his erect cock into his anus right up to the hilt. He moaned as his future master pulled all the way out to slam down into him again. The pain was tremendous but this was what his body now craved, his cock hardened even more. He felt each thrust as Captain Stoner built the fires of longing in him until cum filled his ass. "You guards fuck his ass too." The men came to thrust their cocks up into and he found himself taking two cocks at the same time. His ass was full of cum as he was lifted and made to follow them to the withdrawing room. They made a slave kneel behind him and suck the cum from his ass, he heard the slave sobbing as he licked and sucked the love juice from him.

They had him remove the soiled dress and lie face up on a bench Lord Michael's guests stroked Jean Pierre's cock as he moaned gasping out his longing for them wanting them to degrade him even more. He recognized Felicity as she straddled the bench and lowered her body to sit on his face, "Lick me, slut." Felicity gripped his nipple rings pulling and twisting them while he groaned and licked from her clit to her holes thrusting his tongue deep within her fucking her with his tongue in each hole. Her moans of pleasure encouraged the other guests to offer the requested six hundred guineas for just one hour with him. Jean Pierre dwelt on the way his life had changed commanding a ship had never been as enjoyable, he realized that he would have felt more at home as the lowest powder monkey, he knew full well that some of them were used by the crew to assuage their lust.