Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hissed, "Jamel, are you crazy? I don't want this. Stop it."

I clung to my shorts, but Jamel braced himself with a hand on my abdomen. He dragged the cutoff shorts down my long legs and tossed them aside. Once again, he spread my thighs and pressed himself against my quivering body. He grasped the bottom of his muscle shirt and peeled it over his head.

"No! Oh god, please stop."

Jamel grabbed the sides of my panties and ripped them apart.

"Damn it, Jamel, I said stop. I don't do it with strangers."

Jamel said, "Well, I don't talk to strangers either."

Jamel covered my mouth with his lips before I could scream for help. Would anyone come to my aid if I managed to scream? I doubted anyone here besides Samuel gave a shit about a dumb white girl. Where the hell was the professor's friend? He had promised to protect me.

Jamel's hand gripping my slender neck held me in place. His tongue explored my mouth as I gasped for air. I tried to bring my legs up to push him away, and he used the opportunity to slide a hand up the inside of my thigh. His fingers moved to my slit, and he stroked my pussy as it got wetter and wetter.

I screamed into his mouth when his fingertips prodded the entrance to my vagina. My hips squirmed as I tried to escape his assault. My ass was sliding around the smooth top of the shaking dryer in a pool of sweat and pussy juices. My body jolted when his fingers grasped my clit. He rolled the sensitive nub between his fingers, and I screamed into his mouth as I came.

Jamel's fingers found the entrance to my vagina while my pussy was still quivering from my orgasm. My body jerked when he thrust his middle finger into my wet vagina. My soft hands beat on his muscular chest as he slid his thick finger deep into my vagina. His thumb mashed against my clit as he slowly thrust his finger in and out of my tight pussy. With each stroke, his fingertip dragged across my G-spot. My legs were shaking so hard, my heels were drumming against the front of the dryer. I tried to fight my growing arousal, but I failed. Once again Jamel caught my scream in his mouth as I orgasmed hard. I was fighting a losing battle. I felt my resistance fade. No man had ever given me two orgasms in one night.

I moaned as Jamel slipped his finger from my pussy. My eyes flew open when he pressed two fingers against my vagina. I tried to slide my hips away from his probing fingers. Jamel moved his hand from my throat and grasped my ass cheek. I leaned back on my elbows with no way to escape.

"Be quiet if you don't want a line of guys waiting their turn."

Jamel pushed hard, and I screamed into my hand as he shoved two fingers into my vagina.

"Oh God no, please stop, please, please."

Jamel worked his fingers around in my tight vagina stretching it. He was no longer interested in showing me kindness. If he had ever cared about giving me pleasure, he was now lost in his own lust. His thrusts were brutal and demanding. My hand was tight against my mouth as I stifled my shrieks of pain. I was gasping for breath between screams. Jamel's fingers battering my vagina finally achieved his goal. The pain subsided as my pussy stretched to accommodate his thick fingers. I whimpered as the pain subsided and my arousal returned. I wept when he withdrew his fingers. I opened my eyes to see his licking my juices from his fingers.

Jamel's face was still locked in rage as he glared into my eyes. My hands were pressing against his broad chest in a feeble attempt to defend myself. Jamel's hands dropped to his running shorts, and he pushed them down his muscular thighs. I stared in horror at his deformed erection and screamed. His long, fat penis looked like someone had cut off the tip. Jamel grabbed the end of his penis and peeled back the skin revealing a large tip. I had never seen an uncircumcised penis before. Jamel gave me no time to recover as he pressed his massive erection against my vagina. Now I realized why he had worked so hard to stretch my vagina.

"Please Jamel, please stop. You're too big. You'll rip me apart."

Jamel laughed, "Don't worry, you'll love it. You're in luck because I'll probably last a long time since you're the third bitch I've fucked tonight. Just remember to breathe."

Jamel held my ass in a firm grip as he drove the head of his cock into my vagina. I screamed as he shoved a couple of inches of his meaty cock into my vagina. I was yammering as he pulled back to the entrance before he plunged in deeper. I felt filled with cock, but as I stared down my pale body, I was appalled to see that less than half of his dark black cock was lodged in my pussy. I was mesmerized as he slowly pulled his cock back to the entrance of my pussy. Jamel gritted his teeth and thrust hard. He almost made it, but I could see he had nearly an inch of his cock to go. I moaned as he pulled out. I knew what was coming. I was afraid the last inch would kill me.

I cried out as he plunged back into my quivering vagina. I screamed when his pubic bone banged into my clit. Jamel didn't wait for me to adapt to his intrusion. Once again, he pulled back slowly, but this time he eased back in just as slow.

Mama Jones stuck her head into the laundry room and yelled, "Jamel, you're an asshole. You ought to know better. There are kids in the apartment. I step into the bathroom for a minute, and you start banging this stupid white bitch with the door open. Use the brains God gave you!"

She slammed the door plunging the room into darkness. A flash of lightning lit the room through a small window next to the dryer. The room was stifling and filled with the smell of hot, sweaty sex.

Before Jamel could begin fucking me again, I begged, "Please Jamel, I'm so hot. Open the window."

Jamel reached over and slid the window open. It was blowing hard outside, and the flashes of lightning were coming more frequently. The hot breeze did little to cool my sweaty body. Jamel resumed thrusting into my core. He picked up his pace, and I hoped he would cum soon. I prayed for him to cum. I just wanted it to end. I was afraid I would pass out from the heat.

A loud crack of thunder caused me to jump. It began to rain hard. Drops of water hit the side of my body as Jamel pounded into my pussy. The temperature dropped rapidly, and I revived. I was becoming aroused again. I raised my legs up and locked my ankles behind Jamel's trim ass. I used my leverage to pull his cock into me deeper. He kept one hand on my ass to prevent me slipping around. His other hand grabbed my breast. He twisted the nipple he had bitten earlier, and I screamed. I was so close to another orgasm. Jamel slowed his thrusting until he was barely moving. I tried pushing my vagina against his cock, but he held me tight. The only stimulation I was getting was caused by the dryer vibrating his cock inside of me. It wasn't enough. I cried as I felt my release slip away.

"You fucking bastard! Damn you, Jamel. Just fuck me. I want you to cum. I need you to cum."

Jamel laughed and started pounding into my pussy. Once again, he got me close before slowing his pace.

"Please Jamel, please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh god, please."

The dryer stopped. Jamel laughed and reset the timer. "Guess we need another thirty minutes."

This time, Jamel didn't slow down. Instead, when he could tell I was getting close, he fucked me harder. The hand gripping my ass moved, and he pushed a finger against my anus. I struggled as he applied pressure.

"Jamel, please don't. Not in my ass."

He just laughed. I screamed as he shoved his finger into my ass. He pushed it deep before he began matching his finger thrusts with the pounding of his cock into my tight pussy. I pressed my mouth against his neck and screamed. He didn't break his stride for a minute. Occasionally, he switched from short fast strokes to long strokes that were only slightly slower. I orgasmed again and then again. As soon as one orgasm ended my arousal would start to build and soon my mind would explode again.

My body turned to jelly, and my legs slid down from his back. My arms had been around his neck, but now they supported me as I leaned back. My feet bounced against the front of the dryer as he pounded his cock into me. I was supported by Jamel's hand behind my neck as he continued to fuck his massive cock into my sopping vagina. The dryer's rumble was accompanied by the wet sound of our bodies slapping together. Occasionally a flash of lightning would illuminate Jamel's angry face, and my fear would be intensified by the following crack of thunder. I lost track of time. I was aware of nothing except his cock pounding into my soft flesh. I barely noticed when the dryer stopped again.

I was alarmed when the door flew open flooding the laundry room with light. Youssef stood in the doorway watching his brother pound his cock into my quivering body. The scar on his face was distorted by his grin. I heard Mama Jones yell at Youssef. He walked in and closed the door.

Jamel began grunting harder. He twisted his finger deep into my ass and bit my nipple. Jamel's body jerked. He held his cock deep in my vagina as he shot his sperm against my cervix. I orgasmed again and collapsed against the overhead cabinet. I wanted to close my eyes and sleep, but instead, my body was flooded with fear when I heard Youssef laugh.

Youssef said, "Who's the honky cunt?"

"I forgot her name, but she's working for the professor trying to free David. The dumb bitch was hoping I might know something useful."

"Shit man, the boy scout did it, and that's the end of the story. Don't give her nothing."

"Don't worry, all I said was we were with David early that night before we told him to get lost. We don't have any idea what that retard did after we ditched him."

"Jamel, you are a dumb ass. How many times do I have to tell you to keep your damn mouth shut?"

"Sorry."

"Sorry, my ass. Are you done with the bitch?"

Jamel nodded to his brother and pulled out. He stepped back and pulled up his shorts. Jamel opened the door and left. I tried to slide off the washer to follow him, but Youssef was too fast. He grabbed my throat and moved between my legs.

I realized my ordeal wasn't over as I watched in horror as Youssef dropped his shorts. I wanted to scream for help, but Youssef's sneer froze my protest. I pushed against his chest and struggled to escape.

I gasped, "Damn it, let me go."

Youssef slapped my face hard enough to bounce the back of my head against the cabinet. I saw stars and tasted blood when I bit my lip. Youssef's hand tightened on my throat, and he slapped me again. I couldn't take a breath to scream. All I could do was grunt when he shoved his cock into my pussy. Youssef showed no tenderness as he thrust rapidly into me. My hands were flailing as I tried to pull his fingers off my neck. Youssef bit my nipple hard, and my world exploded in pain. I jerked around trying to escape this assault.

Youssef smashed my head into the cabinet again and growled, "Stop fighting me, cunt. You liked my brother just fine, and I'm better than that shit head. Damn it, I want you to cum for me, bitch."

My vision tunneled down as my brain ran out of oxygen. My shuddering body gave Youssef the orgasm he demanded. The last thing I saw before I passed out was his scarred face.

I thought Dana was shaking me to wake me for class. I moaned and begged my roommate to let me sleep just another ten minutes. The bitch kept shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Mama Jones leaning over me. I was sleeping naked on top of the dryer.

Mama Jones shoved my clothes at me and said, "You've got to go. The party is over. You got your fill of nigger dick. Now, get your skinny white ass out of my apartment."

I started to cry. I was lying in a sticky pool of sweat and cum. My sore vagina was still oozing the brothers' semen. I looked around, but there was nothing to wipe myself. My panties were nowhere to be found. I slid to the floor and nearly fell. I felt weak and dizzy. My head was pounding from the wine and drugs. I had to lean against the dryer as I pulled my shorts up over my soggy crotch. My hands shook as I zipped up my skimpy cutoff shorts.

I had trouble fastening my top. My hands were clumsy. My breasts screamed with pain. I could see bite marks and bruises. I cried harder as the thin material brushed over my battered nipples. When I finally managed to tie my top in back, I slipped my feet into my flip-flops. I felt disgusting. Jamel and Youssef had used my body and left me like a discarded condom.

Mama Jones watched me dress as if she didn't trust me to leave.

She said, "I thought you might be different, but you're just like all of the other bleeding heart white girls from Temple. You just want to feel good about helping poor unfortunate niggers. At the end of the day, you get to sleep in a nice clean bed free of bed bugs and tell yourself what a good person you are."

I was still sobbing as I said, "It's not like that at all. Professor Williams asked me to come to your party and interview Jamel. He thought Jamel could provide David with an alibi."

Mama Jones sneered, "So that's why you're dressed like a skanky whore? You're full of shit girl, you're just like all the rest of the skanky white girls from Temple. You wanted to try some nigger cock so you could boast to your rich white girlfriends. I can't feel sorry for you because a strong man was rough with your skinny white body. I thought about warning you, but I could see you were too eager to get some of Jamel's cock."

"I just wanted to talk to Jamel. He said he was with David the night Inesa was killed. I didn't want to have sex with him. He just took me and hurt me. Jamel chewed on my breasts for God's sake! He gave me to his brother like I was his toy. I didn't ask for any of it!"

"Bullshit, I heard you screaming for Jamel to fuck you harder. Too bad for you, Jamel's a biter. He's been a biter since he was nursing on his mother's tit. Jamel and Youssef's poor mother was beaten by their father for the littlest thing. The son of a bitch pushed her out on the street to make money to buy his drugs. When she got pregnant and couldn't sell her body anymore, he beat her in front of the teenage boys and left her for dead. Thank god, we never saw the man again. Jamel's been angry at the world ever since. Youssef keeps it bottled up except when he's around women. I suggest you stay away from them if you know what's good for you."

Mama Jones handed me my bag of groceries. She opened the front door and pushed me out onto the street.

I looked back and pleaded, "Which way to the University?"

"Just turn left. It's about ten blocks. Don't come back, you hear?"

It was still dark except for the occasional streetlight that worked. Luckily for me, the rain had driven everyone indoors. A light mist was still falling as I staggered back to my apartment. I felt raw and unsteady. I had too much time to reflect on the evening's events as I walked. All I had to show for my ordeal was Jamel's statement that he was with David the night of the murder. Professor Williams would be frustrated with my lack of progress.

I wondered if Jamel had sensed the darkness inside me or had he simply used me as so many men had before? For years, I had believed I was the worthless slut my father had made me. I thought I had buried those feelings years ago. Yet I had screwed up tonight and gotten myself raped. Had Jamel really had sex with two other women before me tonight? I shuddered to think about the possibility of venereal disease. At least I was on birth control.

Jamel had fucked me like an animal. There was no kindness involved. I had never had sex like I had with Jamel. He had given me more orgasms than I could count. I shuddered as I remembered Jamel sliding that monstrous black cock into me. He had reduced me to little more than an insatiable pussy. I had even begged Jamel to fuck me harder. I started to cry as I realized I was powerless to stop him if he wanted to take me again.

On the other hand, Youssef terrified me. My throat hurt from being choked. I think he might have killed me if we were alone.

I felt an all too familiar panic growing in my head. I forced myself to keep walking and breathing at a steady pace. Having a full-scale panic attack in the ghetto in the dead of night was an invitation to another catastrophe. By the time, I reached my dorm I was too exhausted to study. I took a shower before going to bed and crying myself to sleep. The only thing I had learned tonight was that David's cousins were monsters. If he was anything like the cousins he was raised with, then I had no doubt they had convicted the right person. Fuck you, Professor Williams, I hope David fries for killing Inesa.