Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

I screamed as David slowly pulled out a couple of inches before quickly driving deeper. He barely paused before doing it again. Every thrust made the bed bounce and the ropes pull on my lacerated extremities. I shook my head from side to side trying to drive the pain from my mind. I could hear myself yammering as David worked his enormous cock deeper and deeper into my tender pussy. I couldn't believe it when David rested with his bristly pubic hair pressed against the tender flesh of my bare pussy.

David's mouth was close to my ear when he said, "I jacked off a couple of hours ago so I would have more endurance now. Whore, I think you'll be happy with how long I can last."

"Oh, God, please ..."

David didn't wait for me to finish my protest. He pulled out slowly before thrusting in hard. The tip of his curved cock dragged across my G-spot. His hand grasped my ass as he thrust into my core faster and faster. His lips found mine and his other hand mauled my breasts. I screamed when his teeth bit into my nipple. I lost track of time. I have no idea how long he fucked his disgusting cock into my tight pussy. At some point, I passed out from exhaustion and the intense pain in my vagina, ankles, and wrists.

#

I was alone again when I came to. It was dark in the room, and I thought it was sometime in the night. The skin under my bindings burned. The catheter was back in my bladder. My body was sweaty, and my pussy was still wet with the deviant's cum. I felt a glob of semen slide out of my vagina and run down my ass cheek. My tormentor must have left recently.

I thought about what he had said about the ritual. I knew what Jamel and Youssef had done to Inesa. David had promised to do it right, and that meant drawing out the whole process. Instead of slicing me from my neck to the top of my mound a couple of times before the final deep cut all the way to my anus, David said he planned at least a half a dozen cuts. Each one would only be an eighth of an inch deeper. He delighted in telling me he would make only one cut a day. The only good thing about his plan was that I would probably bleed to death before he made the final cut. I prayed I would die quickly.

I couldn't get the image of Inesa's mutilated pussy out of my mind. I tried to force the horror from my mind. Instead, I pictured her screaming in agony as David's cousins sliced her open. I started screaming into the night. I couldn't stop my body shaking. The pain from my bindings increased, and I began to hyperventilate. I passed out again.

It was light in the room the next time I awoke. The screech of the door on its rusty hinges had awakened me.

David said, "Good morning. Did you sleep well? I hope so. You will need all your energy. Today is a big day for us."

"Fuck you, asshole. You're a fucking pervert. If you do this, the state will fry you. You need to let me go."

"Jean, you have a filthy mouth, but it is what I would expect from a dirty fucking whore."

David was undressing while he talked. The bastard made sure I saw his erection. He gave it a couple of slow strokes before he pulled on his robe. I glared at him as he dropped his bag of toys on the bed. The weight of the bag caused the mattress to bounce, and I screamed in agony. I was afraid the open sores on my wrists and ankles were infected.

David pulled a box cutter out and proudly displayed it to me. "I found a better tool than my cousins used. This one has solid click stops every eight of an inch. I can cut as deep as a couple of inches if I'm careful not to snap the blade. I also like the grip better."

I watched as he pulled another tool out of the bag and showed it to me with a big grin. "I want to make sure you don't bleed to death before we complete the ritual. I bought a battery-operated soldering iron to cauterize any bleeders. If I cut an artery or a vein, I'll have to sew it closed. I'm confident I can keep you alive until the end. It is critical to the ceremony that you don't miss anything, so don't worry about fainting. I have a few capsules of ammonia to revive you. I also scored some speed so you won't fall asleep in the middle of a critical step. As a last resort, I have a couple of syringes filled with atropine. In case you forgot, my IQ is significantly higher than my idiot cousins."

David turned on the soldering iron and set it on the floor. He laughed in delight when he pulled a metal object from his bag. It was about the size of his fist. It had colored string dangling from one end. It had a handle in the middle of one side.

"My cousins were sloppy. Their crooked cuts looked like shit. I'm going to use a carpenter's chalk line to mark a straight line from your neck to your ass."

I could only watch in horror as he tied one end around my neck and lined the string up with the center of my torso. He let out enough string to reach my ass. He held the free end up in the air and rubbed a chunk of blue chalk up and down the string. He pulled the string tight and fed it between my labia. He held the end tight against my ass. He gripped the string in the middle of my torso and pulled it away from my body. When he released it, the string snapped against my body. When he removed the string, I could see a straight blue line running down my chest. I couldn't see beyond my breasts, but I had felt the string snap against my pussy. David crouched down with his head between my legs. He looked along the line to inspect his work.

"Perfect, absolutely perfect the first time."

David picked up his new box cutter, and I heard it click as he slid it out one stop. He held it against a metal ruler and grinned.

"The first cut is the most important even though it's only an eighth of an inch deep. It will barely cut through your skin, but it must be straight, or the whole effect is ruined. I can't correct a bad cut the next time around. I have the ropes as tight as I can make them, but I need your cooperation. I'll be very upset if you move. You must promise you won't struggle. If you mess up my cut, I'll punish you."

I watched in terror as he brushed the handle of the box cutter across an erect nipple.

He grinned at me, "Do you promise to be still?"

I nodded my head.

"We should begin."

He pulled a tube of KY jelly from the bag and lubricated his impossibly long and thick cock. He gave it several firm strokes using both hands. He leaned over and squeezed some of the lubricant onto my bald pussy. He slid his fingers up and down my slit. I jerked when his long bony fingers brushed across my clit. He found the opening to my vagina and shoved two fingers all the way in my oily vagina. I screamed when he crawled onto the bed and straddled my hips. The tight ropes pulled on my wrists and ankles as the bed sagged. He pulled my labia open and drove his massive cock deep into my vagina with one thrust. I screamed again. His legs pressed against the sides of my body to hold me in place. I stared into his fanatical face as he bent over my chest. I closed my eyes tight and screamed when he drove the tip of the blade into the skin at the top of my breastbone.

I felt David pull the blade out of my body. He slapped my face hard, once on each cheek.

"Cunt, open your eyes. I want you to watch. I already warned you what would happen if disobeyed me."

I forced my eyes open.

"Keep your eyes focused on the blade."

I watched the blade as he stuck it back in the small cut. I screamed over and over as he slowly cut down my breastbone. I saw a trickle of blood ooze out of my wound. The blade bounced along the ridges of breastbone covered only by a thin layer of skin. When the blade slid off the bone, the blade cut deeper into the skin covering my soft abdomen. I felt blood ooze out of the shallow incision as he cut all the way down to the top of my pubic mound. He whipped the box cutters clean before clicking them closed. He sat and stared as he admired his work.

"Perfect. Thank you for cooperating, Jean. Now I'm going to give you your reward for being a good girl.

David knelt over my body and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. Every inch of the cut hurt. His hips began to slowly work his fat cock in and out of my body. The pain was excruciating as his assault stretched the shallow wound along the center of my torso. Luckily, I passed out.

It was dark when I woke up. I lay there for a moment. The pain from the cut drowned out the ache in my pussy from David's assault. It took me awhile to realize David had reinserted the catheter. Peeing did little to relieve the pain. I wondered if I had a bladder infection.

I lay awake for what seemed like hours. Being alone with my thoughts was the worst torture of all. At least when David was present, there was hope that I might persuade him to release me. Now my thoughts turned to my impending death. Despair crushed my soul. I obsessed on the agony David would inflict before my inevitable death. I am not convinced there is a heaven or a hell, but the end of existence was impossible to comprehend. Some say death is just like before you were born. You have no awareness of anything. You are not even aware that you don't exist. The old dinosaur part of my brain screamed out in protest. I didn't want to die, but if it brought an end to the pain, I would welcome it.

I jerked when I heard a screech of metal from somewhere far away in the building. It sounded like the devil was ripping the guts out of the building. The screeching racket persisted until I heard a snap. A couple of minutes later there was a crash outside as metal impacted metal. The din continued until first light when I managed to fall asleep again.

Early in the morning, David woke me. He fed me some broth through a straw and emptied the urine bag. He showed me a drawing he had made of me tied to the bed. A thin red line ran from my neck down to my mons. He had written detailed notes of the first day's events. He stated how proud he was of his first cut. His cousins' work had been so sloppy. He sat down and began drawing another picture of my mutilated body. He took his time writing a description of everything we had said and done. I drifted in and out of sleep as he worked. I jerked awake when he pulled out the catheter.

David said, "It's time."

I groaned and shook my head. David ignored me as he slid the box cutter blade out two clicks. He checked it against his ruler.

"Jean, I hope you are going to behave. You did so well yesterday."

David oiled his cock again. His fingers worked lubrication into my sore vagina. When he was satisfied, I was ready, he mounted me. He tilted my head so I could see better and proceeded to cut me again. The blade bounced along my breastbone and opened the day-old wound. It hurt like hell. I felt the blade slice deeper into my abdomen. I screamed and arched my back when he cauterized a couple of bleeders. I passed out before he finished fucking me.

Once again, I awoke to the sound of tearing metal. It sounded a little closer. Someone was scavenging metal from the condemned building. I prayed they would find me before David killed me. I gave up hope when I realized how far away they were. Once again, I was alone with my thoughts for hours. The pain was so bad I didn't think I could last more than another couple of days. No one was going to save me. I had to save myself. I had to save myself, now. I had to convince David to untie me.

I was still awake when David returned. He was surprised to see my eyes open. He smiled. I'm not sure why. Maybe he was proud of his straight incisions. Maybe he was happy because he thought I would survive until the last cut. Or maybe it was a sunny day outside of this hell hole. I didn't wait for him to speak.

"David, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Why? You have a catheter. You'll be fine."

"You don't understand. I don't need to pee. I need to poop. Unless you want me to soil the bed, you need to help me into the bathroom. You don't want the bed smelling any worse than it already does."

The warm room smelled of blood, sweat, and tears as well as cum. Flies were circling the bed and crawling on my body. As bad as it was, the smell could be considerably worse.

David stared at me. He had planned the sacrifice in detail, but he had neglected one critical bodily function. All the previous victims had been killed in less than a day.

"Damn it. Ok, Ok, give me a minute."

He started by untying my ankles. My feet throbbed. I screamed when he tied my ankles together. He repeated the process with my wrists.

"David, I need to walk to the bathroom."

He laughed at me as he bent down and threw my scrawny body over his shoulder. I screamed in pain as the incision pulled open. He carried me into the bathroom and sat me on the toilet.

"Take your time. I have to get set up for the next cut."

I sat bent over on the toilet and cried in frustration. My body surprised me when I managed to poop. David came back and turned on the shower. He helped me to my feet. He gently cleaned my ass. When he stood up, I wrapped my hands around his neck and jammed my fingers into his throat. David wheezed. I pressed my thumbs against his carotid arteries. I was so weak; I prayed for strength. David slammed his fist into the middle of my abdomen driving the air from my lungs and tearing open his incision. I collapsed to the floor gasping for air. I felt as if my body had been torn apart.

David carried me into the shower and carefully washed my limp body. The lukewarm water stung my incision and revived me. When he was done, he pressed my body against the wall and took me again. I put my hands on his forehead and used what little strength I had in my legs to try to drive his head against the wall. Instead, he easily spun me around and slammed my side into the shower wall. Once again, he drove his fist into my abdomen. This time he hit me so hard, I passed out.

My heart was pounding when I woke up to the strong smell of ammonia. I contorted my body as I tried to escape from the capsule David was holding under my nose. I screamed in pain as my bindings dug into my wrists and ankles. My body tensed against the ropes as I gasped for fresh air.

"I'm glad you are conscious. When you didn't respond to slapping your face, I tried a shot of atropine. Next time I'll go straight for the smelling salts. I'd have to start over with another woman if I cause a seizure with the atropine."

My body shook with deep sobs. I was going to die on this filthy bed. I had given it my best shot, and he had swatted me down twice like one of the flies crawling on my chest.

David straddled my hips and said, "Are you ready?"

He jammed his fat cock into my vagina before beginning his third cut. I screamed and screamed as the blade slid through the old incision. I thought my heart would explode from the after-effects of the atropine. I prayed for death. He seemed to take pleasure in holding the smelling salts under nose every time I passed out. When the blade reached the top of my mound, he closed the box cutters and tossed them behind him. He pounded his nasty cock into my tender vagina. He was ripping me apart with his massive organ. Even if I somehow survived, I would never be the same. David's fingers found my clit, and he jerked it as he fucked me. My vagina seized his cock as my body betrayed me with an intense orgasm. He shot his seed deep into my womb. My spasming vagina milked massive amounts of semen from his huge balls.

I was still conscious when he climbed off the bed. I stared at him with hatred.

"Thank you, Jean. We are about to explore new territory. Jamel and Youssef were forced to kill Inesa with the third cut to avoid being caught. You are alive and healthy after three cuts. I am convinced you, and I will succeed in completing the ceremony. The world will be freed from evil. Mankind will be returned to the Garden of Eden. For once in my life, I will be able to walk among the peoples of the world as a free man, equal to all I meet. No one will care about the color of my skin. Oh, glorious day!

He dressed and went to the bathroom to wash the box cutter. When he came back into the room, he was singing "Amazing Grace."

After he left, I lay on the bed writhing in agony. The atropine kept me awake, and I prayed for sleep. It was dark when I awoke to the screeching of metal. Tonight, whoever was looting the building was nearer. I tried screaming for help only to be drowned out by the screaming metal. I tried timing my shouts with the ripping metal. My voice eventually faded, and I failed. I cried myself to sleep.

I was feverish when I woke in the morning. The top of the incision was an angry red. My wrists and ankles were raw and festering. I started coughing and couldn't quit. I was racked by pain as my body shook with each cough. One of the veins David had cauterized with the soldering iron began oozing blood. Tears streamed down my face as I realized I was close to death. I didn't think I would make it through another day.

I whimpered a prayer through cracked lips, "Oh God, please not like this. I don't want to die at this monster's hands. Please, I can't do this to my poor mother. It will kill her."

The door screeched, and David entered the room. He lost his smile as soon as he saw me. I cried out when he sat on the bed, and my bonds jerked against my bleeding wrists and ankles. He placed his hand on my forehead and scowled. He pressed his fingers against the arteries in my neck to check my pulse.

"I don't understand. You were fine yesterday. Now I'm going to have to rush the sacrifice. There will be no redemption if you are dead when I make the final cut. I must complete enough of the ceremony to obtain forgiveness for our sins. There has to be a way to save us all."

He pulled out the bottle of water and pressed the straw between my lips. I tried to suck, but I was too weak. I gave up after a small sip. I was wheezing as I fought to draw breath.

David pulled out his notebook with Youssef's instructions for the ceremony. He rifled through the pages for answers to his questions. He reread a page several times before he smiled and looked up at me.

"I think Youssef was clear about what we need to do. We have performed enough preparatory cuts for the final sacrifice. The critical factor is that the sacrificial victim must be near death before the final cut. Inesa was killed too quickly. All her cuts were made in one night. Youssef and Jamel's mistake was that Inesa had not suffered enough before the final cut. Oh, the last cut killed her, but she couldn't redeem the sins of mankind with the pitiful amount of pain she endured. Jean, I am sorry for what you have suffered, but you should rejoice in the coming salvation of mankind. Even the dead shall rise again to enjoy heaven on Earth. Jean, you will be reborn and welcomed as the bride of Christ. I am humbled to have been permitted to play a part."

If I could have talked, I would have begged him to hurry and put an end to my agony. My throat was raw and dry. My eyes burned, but I couldn't find the tears to cry.

David took the box cutters and pushed the blade out until a couple of inches protruded. He plugged in the soldering iron and waited for it to get warm. I couldn't bear listening to him rant about how we were going to save mankind.

"The finale will be slightly different. You can see that the cut will be much deeper. As before, I'll make the cut from your neck to your mons while my cock is blessing your vagina. I'll have to be quick with the soldering iron to make sure you don't bleed to death before the ceremony is finished. Once I deposit my seed into your womb, I will withdraw my cock and extend the incision from your mons to your anus. The sacrifice will be complete when God accepts your purified soul as the final payment for our sins. Then the rapture will come. All mankind will be eternally grateful. Blessed Jean, I am so joyful for being selected to aid you in freeing mankind from their sins.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers