Jean: Total Exhibitionist Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot wife goes further than Husband envisaged.
9k words
4.57
64.3k
48
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers

From this point on I will have to hand the story over to Jean, as who would be better regaling the tale than the slut who was there.

Dave left me at the table so I could enjoy a night of sexual passion with the three guys. True to form, the second Dave left, I nodded at the guys and Harry, Ross and Mike were back over at my table, knowing full well they'd already helped me remove my lace back thong, had played with my freshly waxed pussy and filthy talked me to such a state of arousal that I had told my husband to leave me at the hotel to enjoy a night with three cocks pounding and pleasuring me. These guys had worked me into a frenzy so quickly, with their sexual charm and brash confidence.

The first time they sat with me when Dave went off to the gents, they all spoke in innuendos and a very suggestive sexy talk. I responded immediately and all three sensed my immediate arousal. Harry spoke first when they sat down commenting how wonderful my tits and ass looked. Ross continued saying my husband was such a lucky man to married to a very sexy hot slut. He smiled saying I bet you love cock sliding in and out of you! I did love it and the flushed cheeks and startled smile provided the answer they were looking for. Mike spoke next saying that he imagined that I would thrash around like a fish out of water when my pussy was being licked. My arousal was frantic now as they all upped the ante. Harry smiled and said that he bet I had a tight trimmed pussy. I played along with the guys and replied that my pussy was tight and freshly waxed smooth!

Mike whispered seductively.

"I'd love to slide my cock up and down your smooth groove!" smiling as he watched me squirm.

I was biting my lip with lust and excitement when Harry slid my skirt up. I eased up off the seat to make his task easier. He tugged at the waistband off my thong and I helped him remove the black sexy lace garment. Harry winked at the other two guys and smiled.

"She is a dirty cheating slut with a freshly waxed pussy. Her cunt looks so sexy and tight!" he finished as his finger slid up and down my hairless slit.

"Why don't you come to our room and we can have a little party!" Ross grinned watching harry tease my shaved slit as my chest heaved with the build up of lust.

"Why don't I get my husband home and come back and fuck all three of you!" I replied offering the three guys my body.

"All three of us?" Ross enquired smirking "Looks like we'll be fucking your ass before the night is through!" he grinned confidently. His words excited me, as my mind swirled with the thought of three cocks fucking me in all of my unfaithful holes.

"Oh fuck that sounds hot!" I panted softly. "Once I get rid of my husband, I'm fucking all of you!"

This was only a couple of minutes after our initial introduction!

I glanced up and saw Dave returning from the toilets. He looked over seeing three guys at our table and for whatever reason that made sense to him, he attempted to hide unsuccessfully behind a column close to our table, obviously to listen to what was being discussed. I whispered to the guys that my husband was coming back and was hiding behind the column, so keep the conversation clean and I'd meet them later and let them all fuck me. Harry was still running his finger in my groove, flicking my clitoris with every up stroke.

The conversation did clean up somewhat, but was peppered with flirting and innuendos.

Harry's finger was steadily pleasuring me, knowing that my husband was close by with no real idea of what was going on beneath table, exciting the tormenting slut in me beyond belief. So much so that at one part of the conversation I was encouraged to hold my breasts and jiggle them. This was never going to be enough for an exhibitionist slut, so I snapped my long red nails over my achingly hard nipples, squeezing my breasts and jiggling the bugs firm orbs for my audience. Dave walked away from the column, walking right around the kidney shaped bar and headed toward our table through the throng of barflies. Harry had already given me his business card so I could contact them on my return. The guys got up from the table and left me to discuss my impending infidelity with my unknowing husband. I moved my skirt down just a little to cover my pussy but I chose to leave my stocking tops exposed, letting Dave know that his exhibitionist wife had been somewhat naughty.

I deliberately teased Dave, knowing that he likes to show me off and secretly thrills at my exhibitionism and actually gets aroused if guys hit on me, which also makes me so deliciously horny, knowing I'm responsible for making a cock hard!

I held back on my intentions, encouraging curious Dave to investigate what had been occurring, allowing me some delicious teasing and sexual torment.

I was on sexual tenterhooks as I began to inform him of what the guys had been doing and saying, and that I offered no resistance to their open flirting and outright suggestive tone, actually encouraging them, teasing them, flirting outrageously. The guys were extremely forward, suggesting they take me upstairs to party with them. I knew what kind of party they had in mind and actively encouraged their sexual advances. It was at that point that I knew full well, that I would be going up to their room, taking the next logical step, to actually allow the guys I've teased slide their cocks inside me. Something I admitted I was desperate to do for some time!

Dave was a little shocked, but I also sensed he was seriously aroused. A point I confirmed, when I stroked his rock hard cock beneath the table. After a brief discussion in which I sexually tormented Dave, detailing what I was going to do to the three guys, he finally accepted the fact, that I was going to be fucked by these guys. Dave kissed my cheek and wished me luck, giving me instructions how we would meet up after I've been gangbanged, then walked toward the exit.

As Dave left, I signalled to my three studs to come over to my table.

All three were soon to get access to all of my holes.

My state of arousal and sexual excitement was high, as the guys approached my table. I hitched my skirt up toward my waist once again, revealing my smooth pussy and stockings.

As the guys sat down they moved a lot closer than before, Harry nudging my legs open which I willingly obeyed, with a sexy smile emblazoned across my face

"Open them wider!" Harry ordered.

I again willingly obeyed. Well any good slut will obey and tonight I was going to be a sensational slut.

"Has your husband gone?" Ross enquired.

"I told him you guys are going to fuck me!" I smiled cheekily.

"And he was OK with that?" Ross asked.

"Doesn't really matter! It's my body to do with as I wish and tonight it belongs to you guys to do with as you wish!" I said subserviently.

"He must be a kinky fucker! Can't blame him, being married to such a hot cheating slut!" Harry grinned.

"I've sent him home to let me give my body to you guys!" I informed them "Him not being here, I can concentrate on fucking and pleasing all three of you! I'll be able to be a total slut with him out of the way!" I giggled suggestively "I'm all yours guys!" I stated, once again acting the obedient subservient slut.

"And when we've finished fucking you?" Mike smiled, flashing his diamond white teeth.

"He'll pick me up when I've satisfied you all!" I smiled excitedly.

"We're going to fuck you so hard and make you come so much!" Mike smiled.

"Oh please!" I almost begged "Fuck me and make me come! You can do whatever you want to me!" I smiled rocking slowly on Harry's fingers, still acting the subservient slut.

Harry's fingertips gently stroked my freshly waxed sensitive mound, sending shivers down my spine and sexual butterflies in my stomach. I opened my legs even wider as Harry's index finger ran down my smooth groove, opening up my pussylips and slipped inside my very wet pussy. I moaned throatily and had to hold on to Ross, such was my state of arousal, my chest heaving from the pleasure within my pussy, making my nipples as hard as granite.

I moved closer to the edge of my seat, with Harry's finger stirring my pussy delightfully. Harry's pinky finger rested at my asshole as I inched forward again. The finger slid inside my ass, making me moan sexually, enjoying the stimulation he was providing to my pussy and ass. I decided there and then, that these guys would be fucking all of my holes, and hopefully all at the same time. I gently rocked my hips as Harry's fingers fucked me in the lounge bar.

Ross pulled my face toward his and gave me a full on sloppy tongue filled kiss, holding my tits with both hands, twerking and twisting my nipples. Poor Mike just looked on as his two friends pushed my buttons better than they've ever been pushed before. My eyes were half closed enjoying the wonderful sensations of Harry's fingers and Ross twisting my nipples like I was some kind of cheap slut! Which at that point, I now was! I came whilst kissing Ross, which is just as well as I'm a noisy bitch when I come, and the whole bar would know what was going, though I think most of them did know as I noticed quite a few furtive glances over at our table as the guys brought me to sexual heights I never thought possible. I must admit that the thought of an audience watching me being groped and finger fucked was a delicious turn on! As my orgasm waned and my breathing returned to normal, I nodded to the guys and said.

"Let's go to your room where I'll do a little striptease and lap dance all of you, then you can all fuck me in all of my tight holes!"

It was at that point I noticed Dave sitting at the end of the bar, trying to hide behind a column, but I'd clocked him and realised he'd been watching my slut antics. As aroused as I was, this sent my arousal level in to overdrive. I needed to be fucked and I was desperate to feel some hard cock inside me. Any hole, as long as it was a hard cock pounding me like a slut. I decided that on our way to the lift I would give Dave a little treat before I disappeared to get impaled by three cocks. Harry had his hand around my waist, commenting how he couldn't wait to see me in my sexy underwear, which he said he wanted me to keep on as it would make me look more slutty.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'll do whatever you guys want!" I smiled suggestively, running the tip of my tongue over my white teeth and crimson red lips. As we walked past a hiding Dave, we lined up outside the lifts. I kissed Ross once more and with my lips nibbling his, I somehow managed to moan.

"Lift my skirt up!"

Harry willingly raised my skirt high above my waist, revealing my Black lace waspie and seamed stockings to anyone who could see, and I knew full well that Dave could see. My ass was naked and on view to anyone who was watching. As the lift doors opened, I stepped inside and bent over provocatively, arching my back, slightly parting my legs and revealing my waxed slit and puckered ring to my audience. Harry and Ross slid a couple of fingers into my pussy and Ross rubbed his thumb over my asshole. Mike stood in front of me, unzipping his cock as I placed my hands on my ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart, showing the guys the holes that were available to them, to use and abuse as they saw fit.

This was about as much as Dave saw as the elevator doors closed, leaving the sexual foursome alone to continue with their lustful activities. Mike's cock was now released and quite a cock it was. Large and hard with pulsing blue veins, running up the blood engorged shaft. I couldn't resist and slid the eight inch cock straight into my hungry mouth. The lift opened on their floor and thankfully their room was two down from the lifts. We walked the short distance with me holding Mikes massive cock, Ross fingering my naked exposed pussy, leaving Harry to open the door to his room.

As we all spilled into the room, three pairs of hands began to remove my outer clothing, preventing my striptease, but still making me feel so special and thrilling my outrageous exhibitionist nature. I was so excited knowing the guys would be looking at my exposed tits and waxed pussy, with their cocks rock hard from looking and touching my unfaithful body. My skirt was unzipped as it fell down my thighs, gathering round my ankles. I stepped out of the skirt, ensuring my legs were slightly parted, opening my waxed slit, revealing my aroused fleshy pussy lips.

Ross rolled my tight shiny black top over my huge breasts as I lifted my arms to ease the removal of my top. My huge tits were encased in my see through black bra, with my nipples almost ripping the nylon, such was their hardness. The guys looked at me with pure lust as I stood before them wearing only my see through black bra, waist cinching black lace Waspie, Seamed black stockings and my Spiked heeled black fuck me shoes. Smiling seductively at the guys, I held my pussy open, revealing my tight pink wet hole to my audience.

My pussy was tingling at what's to come, as all three guys got closer. Harry lifted me up, as I wrapped my stocking clad legs around his waist. I could feel my pussy gaping and exposed to the other two guys. Some how Harry undid his trousers as they hit the floor. His cock sprang upwards, banging against my pussy opening. Instinctively his hard cock slid inside my tight wet pussy, causing me to gasp out loud.

"Oh fuck me Harry! Fuck this cheating whore slut!" I encouraged.

Harry stepped out of his trousers and guided me to the bed, My arms around his neck and my stockinged thighs wrapped around his waist, as I slowly rode his cock on our journey to the bed.

The other two guys watched enthralled as Harry's cock stretched my tight pussy, each thrust making my asshole contract and expand. Ross stroked my little puckered bud, as my asshole continued to pulse with Harry's deep strokes.

Harry lowered himself slightly, now sitting on the edge of the bed, he began shuffling over to the middle as I sat upright riding his hard gorgeous cock. Mike knelt behind me, stroking his fingers gently around my puckered asshole. I was so horny at this point I thought I was going to sexually explode. I knew my ass was about to be filled with cock, giving me my first ever double penetration, and the moments leading up to it were astoundingly exciting.

Ross was taking his clothes off, giving me quite the visual treat, as his body was revealed to me. A very large uncut cock jutted from his groin. His body was tanned and well toned, which distracted me from my impending anal onslaught. He picked his clothes up to fold them on the chair then bent over showing me the most perfect biteable buttocks ever. I was moaning and almost drooling as Harry fucked my pussy or rather as I rode Harry's cock. Mike bent me forward which I assumed was for me to kiss Harry, which I willingly obeyed. My eyes rolled with desire at what happened next. Mike spat on my revealed asshole, treating me like a cheap slut, causing me to shudder with slutty sexual excitement.

"Fuck!" I panted "Treat me like a filthy slut!" I groaned.

Mike's finger smeared the saliva all around my asshole, as I felt the heat of his rock hard cock nudge at my sphincter. He pushed it gently into my tight asshole, as my sphincter grabbed his cock head, wrapping itself around the dome, gripping it tightly. He slid ever so slowly into my ass, causing me to moan throatily as my asshole accepted his cock willingly. Harry had slowed down to allow me to get used to the sensation of two hard cocks inside me.

I'd never felt so full of cock, so dirty, so slutty and so excited to make two cocks hard enough to want to fuck me.

Ross knelt at the side of me and Harry, resting his long hard cock on my panting lips as Mike began a nice steady rhythm fucking my ass. I looked at Ross' huge erection, moving slightly, I managed to get his cock inside my mouth and began sucking it as though my life depended on it. Harry ran his hand up my back and began to unhook my bra. My huge tits sprang from the bra as Harry began to twist and tweak my hard sensitive nipples.

This was it. Every available hole in my body was full of rock hard cock and my tits were being pleasured expertly.

Harry and Mike were giving me glorious pleasurable sensations I didn't think was possible as they fucked my pussy and ass in unison. Harry and Ross had a tit each, sexually torturing my nipples, sending me crazy with burning lust and desire. This continued for at least twenty minutes, with orgasm after orgasm surging through me.

Harry and Ross said through gritted teeth that they were both ready to come and wanted me to swallow their spunk. I nodded my head and moaned in agreement. Mike took his cock from my ass, whilst I took Ross' cock from my mouth.

Riding Harry's cock for a few more thrusts, I jumped off his impressive erection, lying down on the bed, holding my tits with my legs splayed displaying my well fucked cunt.

My mouth was wide open, willingly waiting for the onslaught of spunk. Mike knelt between my legs and slid his huge cock in my pussy while I held my pussylips wide open. Harry was the first to explode, unleashing a powerful stream straight into my mouth, slipping down my cheating slut throat. Ross was wanking his cock, waiting for Harry to finish. As the last drops slid off Harry's cock, I placed the cock head into my mouth and gently sucked his cock end clean. This proved too much for Ross, who growled indicating that he was ready to unleash his load. I removed Harry's semi erect cock from mouth only to be replaced by Ross' spurting cock. My lips closed around Ross' cock creating a vacuum effect as gushes of delicious creamy spunk flooded my mouth and slid down my throat.

I was so much in the zone, I never really heard the guys calling me a cheating slut, filthy bitch and ass fucking whore. When I did hear them, it sent me over the edge and I orgasmed like crazy, resulting in my pussy gushing female ejaculation all over Mikes thrusting cock and spraying up his tight manly stomach. Ross' cock slipped out of my mouth as my mouth was needed for breathing, the orgasm was so intense.

"Fuck me like a slut. You can all do whatever you want to me!" I panted as my orgasm felt it was never going to end.

"I'm going to fuck your ass again and then come in your mouth. Ass to mouth like a real cheating dirty slut!" Mike snarled.

"Oh please! Fuck my ass then come in my mouth! I'm your slut to do with as you wish!" I panted all subservient.

Mike held his cock by the base, removing it from my gaping pussy and effortlessly fed all eight rock hard inches into my stretched asshole.

Holding my stocking clad ankles, Mike pushed my legs high and wide. I could see his cock sliding in and out my ass. I licked a finger getting it wet, then slid the finger into my pussy. This wasn't enough for me. I was a cock hungry cheating slut and needed to feel a little pain and discomfort. I placed both hands either side of my waxed pussylips. placing two fingers from each hand inside my pussy, I then started opening and stretching my hole, showing all of the guys my internal pink pussy. Mike spat on my gaping pussy, sending me wild, resulting in me slamming my ass onto his cock. I was panting, almost sobbing with sexual desire.

"Fuck my ass. Make me come like the unfaithful slut I am!" I pleaded.

"I'm coming slut!" Mike growled through gritted teeth. Pulling his cock from my ass he dashed to my head, spurts of spunk erupting from his huge cock. The first splash hit my tits but the next three landed square on my face.

A small strand made it into my mouth, as I frantically scooped the spunk off my tits and face, spooning it into my mouth, lapping up the spunk and swallowing every drop. Mike knelt at the side of my face as I did the most slutty thing I've ever done. I opened my mouth and let his ass tasting cock inside, swirling my tongue around his still hard cock., slurping on the cock which had just defiled my ass.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers