Jeanette's JAV Shoot

Story Info
An American woman stars in a Hair fetish JAV.
1.2k words
4.08
17.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the mid-nineties in Osaka Japan. A Blonde Woman walks into a Studio Office and asks the secretary, "Excuse me, I have an appointment with Mr. Kami." The Secretary pointed her to where she had to go and she went on her way. The Blonde woman was five foot seven, wore Sunglasses, a blue and white striped Shirt and flared jeans. The towering Bun of Hair on her Head brought her height to six feet. She was flipping through a Magazine as she sat outside of the office door.

The door opened and a head poked out, asking her to come in. She puts the Magazine down and walks into the Office. A man points her to a Couch that was in view of a Video Camera. She sat down and put her Sunglasses on the Table in front of her. Another man walks in from the other Door in the Room. The other man says, "Hi, I'm Mr. Kami." The two shook hands and Kami walks to his Chair behind the Camera.

He tells her, "How about you tell us a little about yourself before we start. For starters, what is your name and where are you from?"

"Oh, my name is Jeanette Jansson and I am from Minnesota, U.S.A." she answered.

She was asked what interested her in doing a JAV fetish shoot. "Uh, I thought it would be a unique experience."

Kami replied, "Nothing else? Like, Money or attention?"

She replied with, "Yeah! I love the attention my Hair gets me."

Kami reached in a bag and took out a large Hairbrush. He handed it to Jeanette and told her to stand up. He placed himself behind his Camera to readjust the zoom. "Alright, Miss Jannson. How about turning your back to the Camera and letting your Hair down. Jeanette took out the clip holding her Bun up and shook her Head from side to side as her Mane of thick, silky Blonde locks tumbled down from her Head to the back of her Knees.

She turned back around and asked, "You want me to Brush now?"

Kami nodded yes. She began brushing the Hair behind her Head as Kami asked her, "So, you familiar with what the shoot is going to cover?" Jeanette bent forward a bit and tossed her Mane in front of her.

"Sure thing," she replied as she brushed her Hair.

She was then asked, "Are you ready to start the shoot?" Miss Jannson flipped her Tresses behind her and gave her Mane a fluff. Jeanette nodded yes.

Kami wrapped his arm around Jeanette's shoulders as he opened the door to the Studio. As she was guided in, Butterflies were in her Stomach. She entered a large room with several high-end Video Cameras, lighting equipment and two dozen young men in underwear. Jeanette knew what she signed up for, but 14 on paper is one thing and 14 in real life is another. Nonetheless, this did not deter Jeanette one bit. She took her Clothes off and handed them to Kami, who pointed her to where she had to sit down. He walked behind her and scooped her Mane with his Hands and laid it out behind her. The men were told to line up around her parallel to her trailing Hair. Jeanette's Heart jumped in her Throat. She looked down at the floor and closed her eyes. "ACTION!" Kami shouted...

Jeanette could feel several strands of her Hair being pulled in the direction of the men around her. She lifted her Head back up and looked to her left and right to see two men wrapping her Hair around the shaft of their Penises. Their Cocks became erect as they stroked themselves with Jeanette's silky locks. Jeanette bit her lower Lip, in tense anticipation for when the first cum-shot would grace her. A man to her left leaned into her and hastened his strokes. "This guy is almost ready! Here it comes!" Jeanette thought as she braced herself.

A moan erupted from the man to her left as his sweet release matted her Hair. A giggle left her lips as she felt the warm Goo sink down into her Scalp. The man on her left closed in on Jeanette. He pushed her Glans into her Cheek. Jeanette turned her Head and gave his member a long and sensual caress of her Tongue. It wasn't long before his Cock began to pulsate and he shot his load of Semen on her Mane. Jeanette panned over to the third man and began sucking on the Head of his Penis. She felt powerful throbbing in her Mouth and let the man coat her Hair with a stream of Cum.

Two more men walked up to her and started wrapping Jeanette's Hair around their members like the others. Jeanette took the Reins by caressing the two men with her Hair herself. Jeanette's Scalp was now sufficiently covered in a Crown of Semen. Kami chimed in to instruct the rest of the unspent men. The rest of the guys formed parallel lines around Jeanette's trailing Hair. Jeanette turned her head back to see what was happening behind her. The crowd was jerking off with their Cocks pointed down to the trailing Tresses. In no time, a cacophony of moaning ushered in a rain of Jizz all along the length of her Blonde Hair.

Mr Kami told Jeanette to stand up. As she rose, she could feel the weight of the Semen pulling down on her Scalp. Kami led Jeanette over to where the working Shower was. Jeanette stepped into the Shower and turned the knob. A stream of hot Water drizzled onto her Head. Jeanette lathered the Semen in her Hair and threw her wet, sopping Mane in front of her. She kneaded the length of her Hair from top to bottom with the stream pouring down on her and got the Cum out of her Locks. She wrung out her Mane to get rid of excess Water. Mr. Kami had a wide tooth comb and a Hair Dryer ready for her to use. She seated herself on a stool outside of the Shower Set and helped herself to the Comb and Dryer Kami provided.

Jeanette ran the Comb down the length of her Mane as she applied the Blow Dryer through the path of the Comb. Kami asked, "How did you like it?"

She replied, "It was such a deviant experience. I never would have imagined doing something like that in my life."

Kami pressed, "So, was it a good experience or not?"

"Sure," Jeanette replied as she just finished drying her Hair. Jeanette stood up and noticed a heavier tug than her

Tresses than she normally did. The Semen made her Hair much thicker and richer. Her Mane gained an illustrious gloss from her recent 'conditioning.'

"Wow! Your men really did a number on my Hair!" she exclaimed.

Kami retracted with, "Oh, sorry if-"

"No, it's good, really," Jeanette interjected.

"That's great!" Kami replied.

"Also, odds suggest this video we made may never follow you back home," Kami assured Jeanette.

"Really?! That's a breather," Jeanette sighed in relief.

Little did she know, that Video was going poke its head in the years ahead...