Jeanie Gets Exposed Pt. 02

Story Info
Jermaine's last night heats up once Jeanie drinks too much.
3.1k words
4.35
38.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balmers
balmers
58 Followers

This is the second part of the story I posted a few months ago about my wife getting exposed. Please check out, Jeanie gets Exposed, to fully enjoy this story.

*****

After that first night when Jermaine was able to see my wife exposed, I could think of nothing else but making it happen again and possibly going a bit further.

All during that week, I kept telling Jeanie that we were going to have a private party for Jermaine before he left to send him off in the right way. She kept asking what I meant by a private party. I just told her that it would be just the three of us having dinner and some drinks.

Since Jeanie is not a big drinker, I decided to use something that I was shown when I was stationed in Korea. There is a drink there called Soju and we always drank it mixed with Kool-Aid. ". It masked the taste and since it was sweet, you really did not realize how drunk you were getting until it was too late. We called it "Jungle Juice

The night before Jermaine was leaving I had it all set up with him for the party. We had planned on grilling some steaks, having some boiled crab and some good drinks.

I had mixed up the Jungle Juice earlier and had it in the fridge getting cold.

Jermaine and I were outside by the grill drinking some beer and Jeanie was fixing the crab and vegetables inside. I went in and poured her some of the Jungle Juice. She asked what it was but I just told her to taste it. She tasted it and said it was good, so my hopes were high.

I poured her a decent sized glass of it and brought out fresh beers for myself and Jermaine. We talked as the steaks finished.

When we got the steaks finished, I noticed that her glass was almost empty, so when I put the food on the table, I poured her another large glass to drink.

She called me and said that the crabs were ready so I went into the kitchen to get them, bringing her drink with me. I noticed that she had some splatters of the crab boil on her clothes so I said that I would get her something clean to put on for dinner.

I went upstairs and picked out a top that was a light color and open in the back, knowing that her bra would be showing (she hates that). I brought the top down to her.

Jermaine was out on the patio talking on his cell, so I told her to just slip off her dirty top and put this one on. She did it but then said that her bra was showing so she would get another top. I told her that the food was already getting cold and that she should just take the bra off.

She had enough alcohol in her so that what I said made sense to her and she removed the bra.

We went out on the patio to eat and I immediately noticed that her nipples were visible in the sunlight, but of course did not say anything about it as we started to eat.

I asked Jermaine if he needed a fresh beer and he said he did so I went and got a few beers along with the pitcher of Jungle Juice, filling Jeanie's glass again. She seemed to be drinking it quite quickly now.

As we finished dinner, I refilled her glass again and said that we should move inside because the mosquitoes were getting bad. So we quickly cleaned up the table and went into the living room.

I turned on some music and refilled Jeanie's glass again. She was already quite intoxicated and it was showing in her speech and movements.

Jeanie's favorite song came on and she wanted me to dance with her. I begged off saying that I wanted to take care of cleaning up the grill now that it had cooled off. I suggested that Jermaine dance with her and he immediately said he would.

He took her hand and helped her up from the couch and as I went outside they were starting to dance. The song is not really slow but they were close together.

I didn't even attempt to clean the grill, I instead peeked through the window to watch them.

Jeanie was obviously drunk by the way she was moving. He was holding her to keep her from falling as she turned while dancing. She was wearing a loose skirt that came just above her knees and she had removed her shoes.

Once the song was over, she wanted to sit down but Jermaine held her and I could see him telling her he wanted one more song. As they started to dance again, I walked back into the room. I brought her drink to her and told her to finish it so I could freshen it for her. She said she felt like she was drunk, but I told her she was probably light headed from Jermaine spinning her a few times while dancing.

She plopped down on the couch and I brought her a fresh drink and then sat down next to her.

After a little bit, Jermaine excused himself to go pee, and as soon as he got up I started to rub Jeanie's leg and in the process pulled her skirt up a bit. She did not even notice that when her legs were not completely together her panties were visible.

Jermaine came back downstairs and I motioned that he should sit across from us. Giving him a perfect view up her skirt. As we sat I ensured that I constantly moved my hand on her leg, pulling them a bit further apart.

She then whispered to me that she had to pee, so I helped her up and then helped her upstairs to go to the bathroom. While she was in there, I went into the bedroom and got out her silky, really loose shorts that she likes to wear when we are just sitting around.

When she came out of the bathroom, I told her that she should change out of the skirt and without argument, she said ok. I had to help her get the skirt off, and as I pulled it down, I made sure that her panties came with it. She grabbed them and tried to pull them back up but I pulled her hand away and took them off. Then I helped her put the shorts on and then led her back downstairs.

I think she is looking hot as hell with her breasts hanging free under her top and the baggy silk shorts on, and I made sure that she sat directly across from Jermaine again. Our couch is a low soft one so when you sit on it you do sink in pretty deep. Jeanie sat with her legs tightly together.

I coaxed her to drink some more and in the process I nudged her legs apart some. Every time I got the chance, I nudged her legs apart and son I was sure that Jermaine could see her pussy.

Jermaine's phone rang again, so he went to his room to talk.

As soon as he left, I started to kiss Jeanie and of course, tease her nipples and her pussy with my fingers. She was already pretty wet and I told her it was obvious that she was horny and that I would take care of her later after Jermaine went to sleep. She moaned a bit saying that she missed it that entire week since Jermaine was here. I told her that I would make sure that she got enough tonight. She moaned a bit again. I had gotten my fingers into her pussy and she was really wet, staining the shorts quite noticeably. I pulled my fingers out of her and started to rub her pussy over top of her shorts, making sure that the shorts were soaked through.

She was getting quite worked up and she had opened her legs on her own. I was trying to get her close to cumming before Jermaine returned downstairs.

I was lightly pinching her hard nipples as I rubbed her pussy, pushing more of her shorts inside her wet slit. Her moaning was getting louder as she got closer to orgasm. By now her shorts were soaked and stained completely through the crotch area.

When I glanced upstairs, I noticed that Jermaine was watching us through the railing so I intensified my efforts, pulling her tit out of her top. I sucked on her nipple while rubbing her pussy. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm so I slowed down. Pushing as much of her shorts into her wet pussy, then pulling my hand away from her.

She was breathing hard and telling me to let her cum. I told her that I would let her cum once Jermaine went to bed later.

I opened a couple of buttons on her top and rubbed her nipples some more. Then I put her tits back inside and told her I thought Jermaine was coming back downstairs.

She clamped her legs together and sat up on the couch.

Jermaine started coming down the stairs, then sat back down across from Jeanie.

I told Jeanie that she should get him another beer, so she tried to stand up.

I noticed that her shorts were pulled tight up into the crack of her ass, exposing her cheeks as she staggered to go to the kitchen. She stumbled against the chair, so I jumped up to help her. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her up using her arm and the waistband of her shorts, pulling them high up into her ass and pussy.

I told her to just stay there and wait for me to get the beer.

She leaned over and held herself up on the back of the chair. As I returned from the kitchen, she was leaned over, holding onto the chair but her tit was hanging out of her top.

I grabbed her arm and helped her back to the couch, sitting her down on the edge but then allowing her to lay back completely. As I move back to bring Jermaine the beer, I hook her foot with mine pulling her legs apart. She stays laying like that.

Jermaine is staring at her, since her tit is out and now her soaked shorts are showing and pulled off to the side. Her pussy lip exposed to him.

I go back to the couch, talking to Jeanie and moving her leg over mine.

As she lays there, I slowly start massaging her calf, then moving up to her lower thigh. Her lack of stopping me telling me that she is either too aroused or too drunk to care anymore.

I get bolder and slowly move my hand up her thigh until my fingertips contact her exposed pussy lip. She is so wet.

I slowly let my fingertip trace her lip, inserting the tip just barely inside her. Her legs relax more as she lets out a small moan. I touch her exposed clit eliciting a louder moan from her.

I move my finger across her clit more quickly, then sliding it inside her pussy. She moans louder. I reach up and undo the other three buttons of her top, exposing both of her tits.

Her eyes are closed, her head back, as I finger her soaking wet pussy. I whisper for her to lift her ass so I can take off her shorts. She asks me, "what about Jermaine?" I tell her that he went to bed.

She lifts her ass up and I pull her shorts off. I tell her that I want to blindfold her with my t-shirt. She giggles and calls me kinky.

I wrap my t-shirt over her eyes as I motion for Jermaine to come closer.

I motion to him to start to finger her and he does. She is moaning as he touches her. His black fingers spreading her wet pussy lips apart.

By this time, my cock is so hard that I can hardly stand it anymore, and I can see that Jermaine is hard too.

I move close behind Jermaine and whisper to her. "Do you want my cock?" She moans and says yesssss.

I motion to Jermaine that he should give her his cock. He pulls down the front of his shorts and I see his monster cock spring out of his shorts.

Jeanie's legs are spread wide and her little pussy is dripping wet as I see Jermaine line his cock up to her tight little hole. The head touches her pussy and she is wrapping her legs around him trying to pull him inside her.

As the head of his cock slips between her lips, I see her pause for a second and I figured she must have realized something was wrong because of his size compared to me, but she continued to try to pull him inside her.

This is a dream come true for me and I am struggling to keep from jacking off right there.

As more of his cock slides into her, her moans are getting louder. He is about halfway into her when she starts to moan in her first orgasm. I can tell from the shuddering of her body that she is having a major orgasm.

Jermaine continues to slide into her, past the point that I have ever been inside her. She is still moving against him though. He starts to move in and out of her, sliding more and more of his large cock into her. He is now almost fully inside her and I am almost ready to cum without touching myself.

He starts fucking her a little harder and her moans are getting more intense as he starts to fuck her pretty hard.

I move close to her head, looking down at her. I ask her, "Do you love the way I'm fucking you?" She moans out "YESSSSSS" just before she starts on an even stronger orgasm than the first one.

Jermaine touches my arm, indicating to me that he is about to cum. I mouth to him that he should cum in her.

He picks up the pace a little bit and then slams into her and I can tell that he is cumming inside her. After he finally stopped cumming, he withdrew from her. His cock slipping out with a gush of cum following it.

I motioned for him to go upstairs, and he quietly left.

I looked closely at Jeanie, her legs spread wide, pussy red, huge creampie leaking out, and fell in love with her all over again.

I pulled the t-shirt from her eyes, she grabbed me and kissed me saying it was the best we had ever done. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. She was falling asleep by the time I got her upstairs, so I just laid her on the bed. Her legs open and her stretched out pussy leaking Jermaine's seed.

She fell asleep that way

I went and got Jermaine, telling him he could take some pics of her if he wanted to. As long as her face wasn't showing. So as he took some pics, I went downstairs to turn off the lights and lock up the house.

As I went around downstairs, I heard Jeanie moaning again, so I went back upstairs.

Jermaine was between her legs again pushing his cock in her. She had her legs wrapped around him and he was fucking her rather hard again. As he fucked her I got undressed.

When I moved closer to them I looked at Jeanie's face and was shocked to see her eyes open. She was staring at him as he fucked her. I got a terrified feeling until I realized that her legs were holding him there.

Her eyes squeezed shut again as he pounded her, their bodies making wet noises. She started making the noise that signaled she was going to cum and Jermaine yelled that he was going to cum too.

He thrust hard into her a few more times before slamming into her and staying deep in her.

He pulled back from her and she was just lying there, legs splayed out, cum leaking out of her gaping pussy. Her eyes were still closed.

Jermaine left the room and I went to the bed to talk to her, but she was out. I shook her a few times but she did not respond at all.

I left her laying just like that and went to talk to Jermaine. He said he couldn't resist and she was just lying there until he started fucking her.

I went back into the bedroom and she was still sleeping like that. I got ready for bed and I was going to lay her straight in the bed but decided not to. I left the door wide open and I went to sleep. I had to take Jermaine to the airport early in the morning.

When I woke up, Jeanie was still lying there spread open. Jermaine was already up and dressed, his bags at the front door.

I got ready to go and then went back upstairs to tell Jeanie we were leaving. The door was still wide open and Jermaine took a few more pics. Then I told him to go in his room while I woke her up.

I grabbed her lacy sheer robe and shook her awake. She jumped awake, totally unaware of what was going on. I told her to slip her robe on because I had to take him to the airport. She was so confused she mindlessly slipped on the robe as I led her to Jermaine's room. She had barely got it on when I pushed her into the room to say goodbye.

She went to him and hugged him saying we would miss him, her ass cheeks peeking out as she stretched up to hug him. I could see his cum on her thighs.

After she said goodbye to him, she walked back to our bedroom, I followed her and as we got in the doorway, I grabbed her and kissed her hard, mashing her tit and pulling her robe open partly. She pulled away and shut the door.

I took Jermaine to the airport and he kept thanking me for a great send off. I told him to enjoy the pics.

When I got home, Jeanie was back in bed asleep. I woke her and she said she was very hungover and that I was an asshole for being so rough with her with Jermaine in the house. She said she was so sore she wouldn't be able to sit down for days. She was pissed at me but had no idea it was Jermaine that made her so sore.

balmers
balmers
58 Followers