Jeannie's Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So whatcha gonna do, Martin?" she rubbed her clit as she teased the older man.

Martin bent down and said, "God that's beautiful!" and buried his mouth on Jeannie's very wet pussy causing her to grunt and writhe.

"Fuck!" she smiled. She raised her hips and ground her pussy into Martin's face.

"Oh God yes, Martin! Eat that cooch!" she panted. Her breasts heaved with every breath and grunt. In about ten seconds, she writhed and groaned in a high pitch, "Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Martin stopped suddenly.

"Huh? Goddammit I was close! What the fuck?" Jeannie protested.

"Shut up, Jeannie," Martin said. He held his cock, already dripping with pre-cum, and slid into her pussy hard.

"Oh fuck!" Jeannie yelled.

"Quiet dammit!" Martin whispered and slapped a hand over her mouth.

Jeannie felt every thrust up to her stomach; she emitted a muffled squawk every Martin's fat cock filled her and she came explosively, her body went rigid and her back arched. She growling like a wounded animal, Jeannie spewed girlcum all over Martin and the desk. A few seconds later, she sat up and wrapped herself around him and kissed him.

"Fuck me doggie!" she whimpered in his ear. "My favorite."

Jeannie hopped off the desk and turned around and bent over and spread her legs and rubbed her clit.

"Give it to me!" she commanded.

Martin slammed into her. Jeannie whooped and grabbed the edges of the desk and stuck her ass as far up and out as she could to take as much of Martin as possible.

"Gawwwwd!" she cried.

Jeannie muffled herself by putting her mouth in the crook of her elbow as she began shuddering and let out a roar followed by a long nasal whine.

"Ohmyfuckinggawwwwd!" Jeannie panted. "Oh shit!"

"Damn girl!" Martin said hoarsely.

Jeannie laughed. "Goddamn that was intense!"

Martin continued his vaginal assault, pulling her neck back and kissing it roughly. After who knows how many more minutes, Jeannie came three more times. Martin still hadn't. And her pussy was beginning to get sore.

Fuck! How long can this fucker go? Jeannie scowled.

"OW!" she cried after a particularly hard thrust. "Goddamn! You gonna cum one of these fucking days?"

"Like I said, it takes a lot," Martin huffed.

Jeannie buried her head on the desk in frustratio. Then she realized that she agreed to meet him later that night.

Dammit!

"It's hurting, Martin. Really. Just stop! Please just fucking stop!" she said in frustration. "Goddamn!"

She stood up and her lower back protested.

Martin pulled out, giving Jeannie some blessed relief. She was about to apologize when Martin pushed her back down and forced her legs apart.

"What the...?" she yelped.

Martin bent down and spat on her asshole and began massaging it in her with his thumb. Jeannie stiffened.

"Oh shit!" she gasped with a horrified look.

"Sorry, babe," he said apologetically. "You're not leaving me hanging."

"Fuck!" Jeannie slammed her hand on the desk. "I've only done it a few times. Be careful! Please go slow!"

She reached behind her and spread her cheeks. She closed her eyes and her jaw quivered.

"Ohmigod!" she whimpered.

Wish I'd brought some lube.

Martin massaged more saliva into her back entrance. Jeannie felt it oozing out of her. She tried to breathe normally and forced herself to relax. He put the head on her asshole and pushed. Jeannie yelped loudly. A tear trickled from her eye.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "Owww, Martin."

"Oh fuck that's tight!" he grunted.

As he pushed deeper into her, Jeannie's face became a mix of pleasure and surprisingly little pain.

"Uhh!" she moaned with a smile. "Gawd!"

It came out as a squeal.

"Going as gently as I can, Jeannie," Martin insisted.

"Uh-huh. Oh fuck that's fucking big!" she said in a plaintive whine. "Goddamn!"

Finally it was all in. "Fuck!" Jeannie eeked with a smile.

"Holy shit!" she panted and wiped the tears away. "Wow!"

Martin's cock was, by far, the biggest one she'd ever taken anally. She'd had bigger guys in her pussy before. The biggest one was a guy from the restaurant who bragged that he was nearly nine inches. Jeannie called his bluff. While it was impressive, she doubted his cock was actually nine-inches, but it was damned close to it. Jeannie had been wanting to develop herself sexually; to be more daring. But the guy had no fucking skills and wouldn't listen to her and kept banging into her cervix. He came quickly. Another guy introduced her to anal a short time later. He was average sized and was very gentle. Jeannie wasn't certain she could take large cocks in her ass, but Martin, to her delight, was proving her wrong.

"Fuck that ass!" Jeannie growled with a grin as she furiously rubbed her clit.

Martin started slow then began pounding the brunette's asshole harder. The pain was disappearing. It was replaced by pleasure and a sexual satisfaction Jeannie had never felt before. She made a raspy, wheezing sound with each of his powerful thrusts. About a minute later, she came again. And the orgasm was as intense as the vaginal ones she'd had.

A few minutes later, Martin cried, "Gawd I'm gonna cum, Jeannie! Oh fuck!"

"Fuckin' finally!" she blurted irritably.

"Where you want it?" Martin growled.

"Fuck! No cumming in me!" Jeannie yelled.

She frowned realizing she needed to swallow the evidence of their affair.

"Clean it off first, Martin," she commanded.

"Fuck!" Martin said as he pulled out.

He ran into the bathroom and emerged wiping his cock off with what looked like a baby wipe.

"Thank God I bought the no-alcohol ones," he said. "Okay, Jeannie..."

He roughly forced Jeannie to her knees. She took him in her mouth and sucked cock like she'd never sucked cock before. Tears streamed down her face. Martin threw his head back and grabbed the back of hers.

"Oh fuck yes, Jeannie! Oh fuck you're amazing! Goddamn!" he croaked. "Oh Gawd I'm... YEAAAGH!"

Jeannie wrapped her lips around the tip and Martin was unsteady on his feet. With a loud shuddering moan exploded in the brunette's mouth. Jeannie greedily swallowed spurt after spurt after spurt. The noise echoed off the walls. She'd never seen a man cum so much.

Finally expended, Martin shakily backed up and sat down on one of the guest chairs. He leaned his head back and breathed hard.

"Oh, Jeannie," was all he could say. "That was the greatest fuck I ever had."

Jeannie, despite a sore pussy and an asshole which felt a sloppy mile wide, was ecstatic. She secretly hoped that Martin got divorced quickly.

She was worn out, too.

Jeannie caught her breath. "Ohmigod, Martin! That was fucking crazy!"

She exhaled hard and winced as her pussy twinged.

She crawled over and cleaned Martin off with her tongue and licked her lips.

They cooled off and quickly cleaned themselves as best they could before dressing.

Martin peeked out the blinds.

"Ready?" he asked.

She tried to straighten her hair and smoothed her dress.

"Ready as I'll ever be," she replied. She felt a little twinge in her pussy and winced. "Uh, Martin? I don't know if I can make tonight. Maybe give me a couple of days? Not used to getting abused like that."

Martin looked hurt and Jeannie regretted her choice of words. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Aw, you didn't abuse me," she said. "Just never been fucked like that."

She smiled and chuckled again.

"I'll go easier next time," he promised.

He walked to his desk and pulled open a drawer and pulled out a Post-It. Taking a pen from a holder, he wrote something on it.

"My private line," he said. "No one else has it and no one else gets it."

Jeannie nodded.

"Oh? Martin? You know how I said I wasn't looking for a boyfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah...?"

"I'm not. But if it happens, I won't complain."

Jeannie kissed him on the cheek again and smiled.

Martin unlocked the door and opened it for Jeannie. She tried to ignore the discomfort and walk normally.

When they were in the lobby, Jeannie spoke. "I really appreciate the extension, Mr. Burdge. I'll get the money to you when I get it."

"Things happen. Glad to help," Martin replied. "Have a nice day now, Miss Pelfrey."

When she was in the car, she glanced into the lobby. Martin was now standing next to the blonde receptionist and both were looking at her and smiling. The blonde waved.

Jeannie was confused, but too sore to analyze why the woman and not Martin Burdge was waving.

She backed out of the parking stall and began to drive off. She braked hard, squealing the tires, and looked back and saw Martin kissing the receptionist.

"What the fuck?" she said to herself.

Then Martin looked right at her and flashed a toothy grin and waved.

12