Jean's Path to Self Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
She goes to a speed dating event to open herself.
3.9k words
4.32
13.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tetriana
Tetriana
21 Followers

'I can't believe she's taking me speed dating...' Jean thought to herself as the hot water stung her flesh. She knew it was time to get out, be social...it was the right thing to do. The past six months had shut Jean down. From moving across the country, to breaking up with her fiancé, to starting a new job...Jean had run the gamut and lived to tell about it.

Tonight was a chance to start over, to reinvent herself or at least start the journey. She was confident this evening would be a good change of pace for her. Her new boss Ariel had the idea a few weeks ago and Jean could only put it off for so long. Not only had Ariel hired her at the agency, but she had also been by her side when she found out her fiancé Ed, was gay.

Ariel's comments at that time seemed profound and Jean took them to heart. "Don't hate him sugar, understand where he is coming from. Repressing whom you are, ashamed at what makes you whole, that's a hard life to lead..." she said with an experienced tone. As Jean emerged from the shower, her skin was slightly pink and her nipples were firm from the cold air. As she approached the shopping bag given to her by Ariel, she anticipated the outfit that awaited her.

First was a beautiful white lace bra and panty set. Jean blushed just from the cut and feel of the garments on her flesh. She saw herself in the mirror and stopped to take the sight all in. Her long brown hair framed her face and it swept down to the small of her back. Jean couldn't remember the last time she felt sexy, but tonight she felt empowered.

She continued to pull garments from the bag. A white short sleeve button down blouse held her breasts and a short black A-line skirt ended just about the knee. The slit in the back sent a breeze up the back of Jean's thighs leaving her exposed, but the sensation drove her wild. The final touch was a pair of black heels and thigh high stockings. A quick splash of crimson lipstick and a Smokey finish to her eyes finalized the look.

Jean made her way downtown and arrived at the Marriott as planned. She saw Ariel just inside the lobby chatting up the event staff. Her outfit was fierce and even with all of her feminine charm it still threw off a masculine tone. As Jean entered the lobby, Ariel's attention turned and so did her body. Like a lioness claiming her cub, Ariel took Jean by the arm and led her past the registration table.

"I've taken care of all the paperwork and fees. Just relax, be yourself and you'll have a wonderful time...I promise," she concluded with a grin. The rules of the evening were simple and Ariel informed Jean a few days prior to eliminate any surprises. Twenty men and twenty women started the evening. Ladies were sat down at the tables and the men had five minutes before they were instructed to move on. A 15-minute intermission was scheduled at the halfway point and once the evening concluded each participant received call back cards from their interested matches.

As Ariel escorted Jean to table 13, she kissed her on the cheek and explained that they would talk at intermission. Once seated Jean cased the room's layout and the people within. Apparently Ariel was a regular, because her presence wasn't only known, it seemed expected. Everyone attending the event seemed older than Jean. For most young women this may have left them feeling uncomfortable, but for Jean she felt right at home. She was only twenty-five, but she had always carried herself as if older. Her independence made her self-motivated and at times that work ethic hindered any attempt for weekend plans, led alone being social at a bar or club like most people her age.

'This could be a better avenue,' she thought to herself. Instead of a drunken meeting or a one-night stand, maybe this experience would allow her the freedom she craved. As the waiters filled the room and their seats, Jean caught Ariel with a rugged, handsome gentleman in a dark corner. They talked and smiled, like two old friends reconnecting... Jean felt her face flush as they both turned and caught her staring. She felt mortified and dropped her gaze to her table. Shortly after and much to her surprise, Ariel's friend started to her left at Table 14.

She studied his face, it was well defined and his mannerisms were cool and confident. He locked eyes with Jean before the event started, his gaze was tender and seemed to explore her features. The event began and her first date was Tom, the broker. As their five-minute chat came to a close, Tom thanked her for her time. Being polite was always Jean's style, but her attention was currently drawn to the elegant stranger moving to the next table.

The evening had progressed and Jean had already met half of the event. A few lookers in the group, but all had little to no personality. There were two men out of the first ten that Jean tried to connect with, but one rambled his way out of contention and the other's lack of confidence was more of a turn off than she expected. As the intermission began, Ariel tracked her down and swept her off to a private corner.

"How are you feeling so far?" Ariel said with a concerned tone.

"It's going...Nothing too captivating so far, but overall I'm glad I'm here. At least I'm out talking to people, I feel like I'm starting over again. Like I've forgotten how to connect with someone..." Jean said with a slight sigh.

"Maybe you just need to find someone worth connecting to. By the end of tonight you are going to meet a friend of mine. He was the eye candy I caught you enjoying before we started..." Ariel said almost in a giggle.

That embarrassed flush once again filled Jean's face.
"I was really hoping you either didn't see me or you weren't going to bring it up. I felt so stupid and awkward..." she said as she dropped her gaze to the floor.

Ariel tenderly placed her forefinger under Jean's chin and lifted her gaze to meet her own. "Never be ashamed of how you feel...ever. When you are open and honest with yourself, you will find what you are looking for." As she finished the statement, she drew Jean's face towards her own. Leaning in she offered her mouth and Jean responded immediately; like she internalized Ariel's comments and Jean stopped trying to control the situation.

Their mouths met with a tender embrace, their lips and tongues exploring each other. Both bodies intertwined for an instant and as this kiss grew deeper their breasts and thighs rubbed against each together. Ariel brought her hand behind Jean's neck and controlled her movements skillfully. Jean responded by lightly sucking and biting Ariel's lips and once their gaze met and they smiled at each other. Ariel felt winded and a bit warm, where Jean seemed dazed her body craving more. This was a first for her and she wanted to burn this image and these feelings into her mind.

Ariel looked at her and said, "Enjoy the rest of the night, we'll meet up later." As she finished she raised her hand to Jean's mouth to fix some lipstick that smeared to her face. When she cleared it away, Jean's eyes closed from the touch and her body let out a light shudder. She opened her eyes and nodded to Ariel, fixing her hair before she returned to her table.

As she walked back to table 13, Jean felt the warmth and wetness grow between her legs. For the first time, she didn't try to rationalize her actions. Control had always been an issue for her. She never had the ability to truly let go because there was always a fear. Some kind of apprehension always forced her to remain closed and in her mind protected. 'Tonight will be different," she promised herself as she took her seat. A new experience, a new opportunity on the path to self-discovery...an erotic self-discovery at that...

With her next three dates her confidence grew. She opened herself to their conversations and flirted openly to gauge their attention. After the next five, it wasn't a change in her demeanor, but an awakening of what was there all along. 'Two left...' she thought as her dark stranger rounded the corner. Her mound was swollen and her nipples were firm, they locked eyes and he noticed the change in her. As he sat at table 12, Jean watched as he adjusted a bulge in his pants.

Her second to last date did catch Jean's attention, even with her stranger just a few feet away. His name was Armand and he confessed to her that he saw the kiss shared between her and Ariel. His accent was alluring and the way he described the events seemed to only add fuel to Jean's inner fire.

"The way you both embraced each other, was one of the most erotic things I've witnessed in some time. Was that your first kiss from a woman?" looking to Jean anxiously for a response. "Yes..." she answered her face slightly flushed.

Armand seemed to study her face, its features and the way her body responded accordingly. The conversation ended and the rest of their time was spent just watching each other. To leave the words on the table, but still continue the erotic flirting ravaged Jean. The exhibitionist in her took over and she could tell her movements turned him on. Sweeping her hair from her face she continued to play with her collar sweeping her fingers across her chest and brushed her cleavage intentionally.

As quickly as their small affair began, it was over. When he left he carefully took Jean's hand to his lips and kissed it tenderly. She was left wanting more and as she looked up...more was coming her way...

So her dark stranger finally claimed what was his, the seat before him. Saying as cool as ever, "Before anything I need to tell you it drove me crazy waiting all night to talk to you...my name's Drake by the way." He extended his hand to capture hers, slowly turning the back of her hand to his mouth. Jean could feel his stubble on the back of her hand; he started with a light breath and followed it with a matching kiss.

It quickly escalated to a soft suck and bite from his mouth. "It's a pleasure, I'm Jean," she said a little winded. Jean felt like her head was spinning and her heart was racing to catch up. She focused on his eyes as he continued to caress her hand through their entire time together. Instead of the normal chatter and small talk, Drake was personal and to the point.

"Ariel has given me some insight into what you've been going through these past few months..." he stopped to gauge her reaction.

"It's all right, really. If she confided my situation I trust her reasons." she said politely. The warmth and grasp of his hand made her feel safe and protected. It filled her with a sense of peace to a point, to talk openly.

"I want you to be honest with yourself and open with me, do you think you could do that?" he said in a firm tone. His eyes piercing hers, but his grasp still tender, still safe.

She flashed back to Ariel's comments about being open and honest. Their kiss also flashed through her mind as she thought about 'living the moment' and how that made her feel. Jean's expression became soft and receptive, her other hand was slowly placed on top of his.

"Yes Drake, I think I can be open with you and honest to myself," she said with a confident tone.

"Good...what do you desire most in your life to change?" he said with a sly smile.

She felt stunned for a moment, the question could have gone so many different ways, but deep down she knew.

"I want to experience myself more, without distraction or expectations. Everything up to this point feels so rushed...my life and my experiences..." she started to lose steam as the thought trailed on.

Drake sensed her pain and inner struggle. He understood the journey she was about to take and wanted to guide her through. He took her hands to his face and kissed them gently, then placed them on the table. He raised his hand and wiped the hair from her face. The gaze that emanated from him, made Jean feel alive.

"Let me help you start your journey tonight...your path of self-discovery and awareness..." he looked up eagerly hoping she was on the same page.

"Yes," as Jean uttered the word the last bell for the evening rang. Drake looked towards her and simply said, "Go meet with Ariel, she will bring you to me tonight and I will be waiting."

His devilish grin left Jean wanting more. He then rose, kissed her hand and left. Before standing she just took a deep breath and just thought to herself, 'What a night and it hasn't even started....'. Her own attitude and demeanor surprised Jean, but in a pleasant way. She felt for the first time she was being honest; she wasn't trying to censor her thoughts or worry about what others might think.

Jean got up and began to walk towards to lobby. Once she rounded the corner a hand snaked from the small of her back to her right hip with a firm squeeze that brought her close. She turned to a pleasant sight, Ariel just inches from her face. They were physical opposites. Jean had long brown hair that fell just beneath her breasts. Almond shaped brown eyes and full, well-defined lips. Ariel on the other hand was petite (although her heels put her at eye level with most) and had a brilliant shade of green for her eyes. They almost had an emerald quality compared to her pale, flawless complexion. Her lips were thin, but as Jean already knew were not to be underestimated.

The most masculine feature about Ariel was her hair, a blonde pixie cut to be exact. Even though she was in her late thirties, it complemented her. It was a fitting style that matched not only her personality, but also the frame of her face. Her strong, firm grip guided Jean into her embrace. They locked eyes and just held each other for a moment. No words or gestures were exchanged, just silence.

Jean felt warm and her body seemed to meld with whatever it touched. She knew how to take another's embrace and use it against them. Ariel felt her legs slightly part from Jean inserting her thigh and lower leg into her groove. Her core was grazed from this movement and therefore caused Ariel's grip to tighten. Not on Jean's hip, but the grip slid down to her luscious ass so she could control her movements more effectively. Her ass had a firm, yet plush texture that simply begged for more attention, 'Later...definitely later," Ariel thought.

"I'll give you the choice...I can take you to Drake's now or later tonight, it's your call." Ariel finished with a devilish grin.

Jean was startled. There she was wrapped in Ariel's embrace, just inches from her face and a second kiss loomed. She debated her options, on one side Drake with his masculine presence and his erotic control. Then there was Ariel controlling in her own right, provided Jean with an outlet she had never before considered.

Without a word, Jean conveyed her answer a different way. Since Ariel's hair was so short, little obstructed her bare neck. It was naked and looked so soft, Jean had to take a look...or at least a bite. Leaning down her face and long hair grazed Ariel's cheek. She slowly opened her mouth and soft lips, lowering herself onto Ariel's collarbone.

Jean's hot, wet tongue led the way and her mouth and teeth followed. The bite's pressure was firm, but the subtle way she handled Ariel's flesh made all the difference. By pressing her teeth lightly and sucking slowly, created the perfect catalyst between Ariel's legs. She could feel a puddle begin to form in her black satin panties from Jean's love bite... or love suck was more like it.

Once Jean released, Ariel took her by the hand forcefully and took her to the elevator. The moment after the doors opened and they both stepped in, Ariel had torn open Jean's shirt. She grabbed each breast and skillfully placed them outside of her bra cups. Floor five was their destination and for the trip Ariel intended on starting with Jean's hard, pink nipples and creamy white breasts. They were in perfect position, heaving out of her bra and her nipples facing up made her look so vulnerable, but so sexy.

Ariel backed Jean into the corner and began fondling her breasts. She pinched and twisted Jean's nipples until she moaned with delight. Raking her fingernails playfully across Jean's skin also caused Goosebumps to form, only adding to the overall sensation. To add insult to injury Ariel wanted to make Jean pay for the earlier bite, with -all- the right intentions of course. She pressed her body up against Jean's trapping her and pinning her in the corner. Ariel's teeth sank into Jean's neck and a deep moan emanated from her perfect mouth.

Jean bit her lip to try and control the sensation and pleasure that ran through her, but it was difficult. Especially when Ariel's attention dropped from her neck to her tits. She started biting her nipples lightly until they were painfully hard. Jean didn't know what to do with herself and Ariel was completely lost in the moment. Both of them hardly acknowledge or realized the fact that they stopped at the third floor and picked up a third passenger.

It was Armand from the event. He was going up to the sixth floor for the after-hours party. What he walked in on made his night far more pleasant than anything the party offered. As the doors opened he saw Ariel taking advantage of Jean. Peeling her open like a ripe fruit and drinking her luscious nectar. He instantly became hard and silently entered the elevator, while mesmerized by the sight in front of him. The women were oblivious to everything, but the ecstasy they shared.

Armand began to rub himself through the outside of his pants. Not rough enough to finish, but just enough to savor the moment and the feelings he had; all of which could be used at a later time, whenever he chose to relive it.

The sucking and biting from Ariel began to evoke a series of moans from Jean's mouth. Her hands traveled up and down Jean's body to prolong and promote the sensations through her body. When the doors opened and they continued, Armand being the gentleman he was held the door open so they to could 'savor' the moment.

When the ladies came to a close and realized they had reached their destination they both looked at each other and then Armand. Jean reached up attempting to compose herself, Ariel gave her a sharp look and said in a sexy tone, "No, you will walk to my room just as you are, just as I've left you, do you understand?"

Jean grinned and nodded, dropping her hands to her sides. Armand witnessed their interaction in awe and as they left the elevator they both smiled in appreciation. He did hold the door, didn't he?

"Ladies, I know you'll have a good night and now I -know- I will as well..." he finished with a wack to his penis. As Jean walked by him she reached out and grabbed his cock. Through the material Jean could feel the fact that he was rock hard and reasonably endowed. The caress was brief, but as Jean was just about to pull away she rolled her fingers. The grip massaged his head and shaft simultaneously because it was trapped in the fabric. A sensation grew within him that would last a lifetime let alone an evening.

Ariel watched this take place and was pleasantly surprised with Jean. She was blooming and by the end of tonight she would be full and ripe for Drake to pick. Escorting Jean's half exposed body down the hall, Ariel looked back to the elevator doors that remained open. It seemed Armand was trying to savor this event, just as the ladies were. "Since you can obviously keep your hands to yourself, I'll permit you to watch if you like, but nothing else...not yet anyway," Ariel finished with a firm, yet sultry tone.

Without word or warning Armand left the threshold of the elevators' doors and silently followed behind Ariel and Jean. He watched as Ariel went to Room 525 and slowly inserted the electronic key. Once the door was unlocked Ariel took Jean tenderly by the hand and escorted her into the room. Placing Jean in front of the bed, she could see her reflection in the mirror on the opposite wall. Her image was breathtaking; her breasts had been released from their imprisonment and a there was a flush on her face that was sure to last through the evening.

Tetriana
Tetriana
21 Followers
12