Jedi Adventures: Pirate Attack II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new task force quickly went to work. They managed to find the pirates two days later, but couldn't engage them. They did get a good look at what was left of their fleet though. The pirates had the four TIE Avengers, five X-wings, two E-wings, and four small freighters.

The next day, Alema Rar's task force caught them near a moon's gravity well just before they made an attack, and destroyed an X-wing, Avenger, and a freighter. Three days later, they caught them again. This time, the pirates only had three Avengers, two X-wings, two E-wings, and two freighters. She assumed the others had left the group to hide somewhere.

Alema Rar's task force destroyed both the X-wings, and an Avenger. She didn't think Nyk had been in the Avenger though.

After that, the Galactic Alliance pulled the gunship, saying that four starfighters weren't enough of a threat to the public to justify the expense. They also told Alema Rar that the light escort and its squadron of Defender starfighters would be pulled before very long.

The Captain of theSacheen-class light escort was a Duros named Chid Maali. He didn't have the large command staff that the Bothan Assault Cruiser had. Captain Hannser did turn over all of his intelligence on the pirates to him though.

Alema Rar, Jysella, Captain Maali, and his staff began reviewing the intel. Alema Rar and Jysella also listened to the Force. In just a couple of hours they had a good inclination on where to look for the remainder of the pirates.

Unfortunately, they missed them by less than half-an-hour. They went back to their intel, and came up with another target. This one was a small spaceport on a moon nearly a day away.

When they arrived at the spaceport, they found a freighter, two Avengers, and two E-wings on a docking pad, all under false identification. The port officials were happy to help Alema Rar and Jysella, as they claimed they were already suspicious of the supposedly legitimate starfighters and freighter.

With the port officials' help, they were able to use the surveillance cameras to track the seven pirates' movements through the port. Alema Rar and Jysella took two squads of marines, along with half-a-dozen more volunteers from the light escort down to the moon to apprehend the pirates. The light escort and its twelve Defenders stayed in orbit, just over the horizon from the spaceport, in case the pirates made it back to their ships and tried to escape.

First Alema Rar, Jysella and a squad of marines went to secure the freighter and starfighters, while the rest split up to find the seven pirates that had left the ships. The arrest teams were were supposed maintain their distance from their targets so they wouldn't be spotted before Alema Rar and Jysella's team secured the ships.

Alema Rar and Jysella were both wearing black combat jumpsuits with ten centimeter blocky heeled boots. Jysella was wearing dark green nerfhide wristbands, and Alema Rar's were black. The Twi'lek was also wearing a black nerfhide collar, which was mostly hidden by the tight collar of her jumpsuit.

The two Jedi used the Force to sense that there were only two people on the freighter, with the ramp down. Alema Rar and Jysella led the way in. Alema Rar led four of the marines two the cockpit, where she sensed one pirate, and Jysella led four to the cargo hold, were they sensed the other one. Once the freighter was secure, Alema Rar and Jysella left the marines and they went after Nyk.

They found him and a petite brunette having dinner in a restaurant. They two Jedi used the Force to make sure they weren't noticed as they casually made their way to the table. The woman looked familiar, but Alema Rar didn't pay that much attention to her.

"Mind if we join you?" Alema Rar said as she sat down in the chair to Nyk's right, pressing her lightsaber into his side.

Before either could react, Jysella sat down opposite of Alema Rar, and had her lightsaber in the woman's side.

"Frakk," Nyk muttered in disgust.

Alema Rar kept her lightsaber pressed into his side and quickly relieved him of his weapons. Jysella did the same for Nyk's companion. Only then did Alema Rar pull her lightsaber away, although she kept it in her hand.

"How you been doing Nykky?" she asked him flirtatiously.

He took a big swallow from his drink. "I was okay until you and the Horn girl started chasing me," he replied, nodding his head towards Jysella.

Jysella's mild surprise that he knew her was obvious through the Force. Alema Rar sent her a look that was half-warning-half-amusement.

"Aww, I just couldn't help it," Alema Rar told him sympathetically. "I heard you were pirating and all sorts of other nasty stuff, so I had to come find out what was going on."

"It's a living," Nyk replied with a shrug, taking another swallow of his drink.

"So, what happened to being a mercenary?" Alema Rar asked more seriously.

Nyk shrugged his shoulders again. "Frakk Alema Rar, I didn't want this. ARepublic-class cruiser is insanely expensive to operate."

Alema Rar sensed he was telling the truth with the first sentence, but she had little sympathy for him.

"So instead of selling your flashy little TIE AvengerIgot for you and living a normal life somewhere you decided to become a pirate and terrorize half the sector?" she asked him pointedly.

"Who said we still aren't mercenaries?" Nyk replied quietly.

That remark immediately caught Alema Rar's attention. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Nyk gave her a slight smirk. "About three and a half months ago a Bothan claiming to be an agent for other parties approached me and Captain Tol'Ven, offering to give us intel on freighters and other targets to hit. The best part was, we got to keep all the loot."

Alema Rar could sense that he certainly believed everything he was saying. "So is this mysterious Bothan going to testify for you at your trial?"

"If I ran, would you kill me?" Nyk asked, staring into Alema Rar's eyes.

"Not unless I had to," she replied seriously. "But I promise you won't escape, and you might have to spend some time in a bacta tank for your trouble."

Nyk let out a sigh of disgust. "Why don't you let Courtney go," he suggested, gesturing across the table at his companion. "And the others. We both know it's only me you want."

Alema Rar glanced to her right, at Nyk's companion. "Oh, hey Courtney," she said with a smile, recognizing her from when she had been pretending to be Nyk's slave. They had in fact had a couple of threesomes together. "Still with Nykky here?"

"Hey Schutta," Courtney replied with a sarcastic smile.

"I see you're not wearing any shackles," Alema Rar told her, still smiling. "Luckily my apprentice brought a set for you."

Jysella promptly produced her binders and snapped a cuff around Courtney's nearer wrist. Then she twisted her arm behind her back, pulled her other one back as well, and cuffed her. On that cue the two marines and two security officers began making their way towards the table.

"Your turn," Alema Rar told Nyk, pulling out her own binders.

Nyk reached across the table and swallowed the rest of Courtney's drink in one gulp. Then he calmly climbed to his feet, turned away from her, and put his hands behind his back.

Alema Rar closed the binders around his wrists, and let one of the security officers take control of him. The other one took Courtney from Jysella. Then the two Jedi, two marines, and two security officers escorted their two prisoners out of the restaurant.

Besides the two pirates on the freighter, Nyk, and Courtney, the marines and security officers arrested five more pirates, all without incident. Captain Maali brought the light escort closer to the spaceport, and sent a shuttle for the prisoners. They also confiscated the two E-wings and freighter. Captain Maali informed Alema Rar that Admiral Kre'fey had said that the Jedi Order could keep the two Avengers though.

"So Master, what are we going to do with two TIE Avengers?" Jysella asked as they examined the fighters.

"We'll contact the Jedi Council, and do whatever they tell us to do with them," Alema Rar replied dryly. "Just like we do with everything else."

"Oh," Jysella responded, soundly slightly disappointed. Then she flashed a mischievous smile. "Do you think we could take them for a little test flight?" she asked. "I've never flown a TIE fighter."

"Do you know what your dad will do to me if he found out I let his daughter fly a TIE fighter?" Alema Rar asked her incredously.

"It'll be fun, Master," Jysella replied with a sly smile.

Alema Rar sighed. "Okay," she told her. "We'll take them up, and try them out."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Kriff these things are fast," Jysella said once she opened her elliptical-shaped cockpit.

"Yeah," Alema Rar agreed from her own cockpit. "Our X-wings have better shields and lasers though."

Since Nyk's flight suit didn't fit either of the Jedi, Alema Rar was wearing Courtney's, which was pink. Jysella was wearing a black Imperial flight suit she had rented from a local military surplus store.

Jysella set her glossy black helmet down it her lap, then glanced over at Alema Rar. "Hey Master, why don't you take some flatholos of me in my flight suit to send to my dad?" she asked her with a sly smile.

"Because I don't want to scrub the 'fresher next time I'm at the Jedi Temple," Alema Rar replied succinctly. "Or wash our entire snubfighter fleet until he decides I've learned the proper respect for X-wings."

Jysella Horn's dad was Jedi Master and former Rogue Squadron—and exclusive X-wing—pilot Corran Horn.

"Come on, Master," Jysella encouraged her. "It'll be fun!"

"Talk to one of the security officers," Alema Rar responded dryly. "And if anyone asks, I was asleep when you took them." She paused a moment, then added, "As matter of fact, I was asleep when you took the TIE for a test flight too."

"No problem, Master," Jysella replied cheerfully, waving towards the nearest security officer.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and please leave me feedback, public or via email. - Bethany

12