Jedi Alema Rar at a Bondage Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man shot his load down her throat, holding her head still as he did. The vibe continued to pump up and down in her sopping cunt, driving her further towards the brink. She thrashed in her bonds as the cock pulled out and was replaced by another one. This one was huge! Now her collar and the cock were both trying to strangle her.

The woman that was fucking her with the vibe started finger fucking her ass as well. The cock in her mouth was already rock hard. It took her less than a minute to get it gushing. Now both her eyes were covered as the salty jism ran out of her mouth. He pulled out, and Alema Rar screamed in pleasure, rocketing to a long orgasm, pulling even harder against the unforgiving durasteel and nerfhide.

The vibe was humming. She was making sure Alema Rar got the maximum amount of pleasure out of it. Alema Rar had barely finished cumming when she felt herself being lowered to the ground. The vibe kept humming away, following her down. Once her upper body reached the floor hands started removing the suspension cuffs. To her disappointment, the vibe was pulled out of her still spasming pussy.

Alema Rar peeked out from under her cum-covered eyelids to see Lara leaning over her and disconnecting the chain from the back of her collar and reattaching it to the lead ring on the front. Before she could even begin to ask why, Lara said, "Time to get you into something else constricting, my dear," as she pulled the shackled Jedi to her feet by the leash.

What? Alema Rar wondered as she struggled to stand up in the towering heels and with out the use of her hands. To make matters worse, when she orgasmed, it had broken her concentration and allowed the blood to rush into her head and lekku, both of which made her lightheaded. She was still trying to work the pain out of her jaw as Lara began walking away, Alema Rar in tow.

After she let her clean up some, Lara took her to a familiar site, a nerfhide covered bench with securing rings attached to it at various places. An attractive red head was being released from it. It was pretty much just like the one that Tahiri and she had used in Schliebak the Hutt's dungeon. Several people were watching, and Alema Rar sensed that several more had followed Lara and her.

"Are you ready to make some more credits?" Lara whispered into her ear.

At least with this one she wouldn't have to use the Force to keep the blood from rushing to her head. Alema Rar nodded weakly and Lara pulled her to the waiting bench.

Quickly and efficiently, Lara and a couple of guests had the still shaking Twi'lek straddling the bench, with her wrists cuffed with nerfhide cuffs to one end, and her ankles to the other. Nerfhide straps also held her knees and elbows tight against the bench, and a wide strap went over the small of her back, keeping her virtually immobile. As she added a thick nerfhide blindfold, Lara asked if she was ready to make some serious credits.

"How?" Alema Rar asked, testing the restraints on her wrists, arms, neck, waist, thighs, and ankles.

"This is an S&M station. If it's OK with you, our guests can pay extra to spank you. Depending on what they use, the safety limit goes down, and you can have even more fun. Not to mention earn even more credits."

Alema Rar loved getting spanked almost as much as Tahiri. "Sure," she replied.

With the Force Alema Rar could sense pretty much everything going on around her. A woman picked up a nearby wooden paddle and took a few practice swings. A Twi'lek woman pressed her moist pussy into Alema Rar's face. As she started licking, the first blow landed on her exposed ass.

Even though she could sense it coming, the smack of the paddle on her ass sent her tongue deeper into the twat in front of her. Another blow landed. The pain was exquisite. A third blow. The paddle was just right. Four. And the paddler really knew what she was doing. Five. Alema Rar idly wondered if she could play with her again later. The Twi'lek grabbed her lekku and shoved her pussy tight against Alema Rar's mouth.

After nearly a dozen more blows the Twi'lek she was eating out orgasmed. Alema Rar swallowed as much as she could. She was so distracted that she failed to notice that the paddler had taken a break and a male Devaronian with a nerfhide whip had stepped up.

The first blow caught her completely by surprise. She screamed out in pain. A dozen or more of the guests turned to watch. Another scorching blow landed. Alema Rar was somewhat prepared for this one, her scream wasn't quite as piercing this time.

Someone shoved a cock gag into her mouth and strapped it tightly into place. The third blow was even more savage than the first two, but with the cock gag in place her scream came out as muffled howl. Thankfully Lara stopped the whipping after just ten licks. Next a male human walked up to her and started fucking her from behind. Someone unstrapped the cock gag and shoved his dick into her open mouth.

Alema Rar loved getting fucked from both ends. Especially while bound. Two women started spanking her thighs and back with nerfhide paddles. The combination was exquisite! Bare minutes later, Alema Rar roared to her second orgasm of the evening. The two men just kept stroking. The one fucking her came into her, and then the one she was sucking off. Both were quickly replaced.

For the next two hours there was a steady stream of paddles, whips, crops, cunts, and cocks on and in the helpless Jedi. She loved every minute of it. Someone had gotten an electrical prod and started giving her mild shocks. Finally Alema Rar reached the safety limit. She had cum four times on the bench. When she asked, Lara explained that the computer would adjust the safety limit depending on the amount of punishment the submissive was taking. If she was only shackled to the bench, then the safety limit would be twelve hours.

As Lara released her binders, Alema Rar did a Force exercise to relieve her aching limbs. What she really needed was a Force trance. "Wow! That's more punishment than I've ever seen anyone take on this level," Lara said to her as she massaged some bacta salve onto the whelps on her legs, ass, and back.

She helped Alema Rar lie flat on the floor. "Thanks," Alema Rar replied, wincing from the whelps. Then she processed what Lara had said. "What do you mean on this level?" She asked, looking back and up at her.

"Oh, some of the other species have incredible endurance, not to mention thick hides. They usually only let us work on levels designed for our species, or close to it, but I've seen surveillance footage of some amazing things."

With the Force, Alema Rar was capable of some amazing things herself. However, she kept her Force abilities under wraps when she was playing. Lara finished with the bacta salve and helped her to her feet. I still love this corset and heels, Alema Rar thought as she sat on a nearby couch.

"Ready to play some more?" Lara asked her.

Alema Rar was practically always ready for some bondage. "Just try and stop me," she replied with an eager smile.

Lara wished her good luck and went back to work. Alema Rar sat on the couch a couple of minutes, and was joined by a human couple who was visiting Clubb Binder for the first time. They were both in absolute awe of Alema Rar, and her ultra-sexy outfit. As much fun as it would be to "show them around," Alema Rar was really craving some strict bondage. She checked the time, and found out that it was still an hour and a half till midnight.

After a few minutes of wandering around Alema Rar found something that looked interesting. An empty transparisteel display case near the main entrance. It was covered with dozens of small holes. She found another attendant and explained what she wanted to do. While the attendant was off getting some supplies, Alema Rar noticed a lonely looking man nearby and asked him to help her out.

The formerly lonely man was ecstatic to lock Alema Rar's wrist together behind her back. He then pulled her elbows tightly together and secured her bicep cuffs. Alema Rar giggled when he slipped a finger into her moist snatch.

While the attendant prepared a chastity belt, the grinning man shoved a cock gag into the Twi'lek's mouth and strapped it into place. Next he pulled a thick nerfhide hood over her lekku and began buckling it tightly on her head. The hood had no eye or mouth holes, just two small holes at her nostrils for breathing. Alema Rar felt her pussy tingle as the tight corset and hood constricted her breathing.

Her legs were moved apart and the lucky man pushed a twenty-five centimeter synthtex vibrator up her cunt. A twenty centimeter one went into her asshole. The attendant was waiting with the chastity belt. Alema Rar had no chance of pushing out the intruders, not that she had any plans to do so.

They helped the Jedi lie down on the floor and locked her thigh and ankle cuffs together. Next they folded her heels to her ass and locked a chain from her thigh cuffs, ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, bicep cuffs, and the collar. With a couple of other assistants, they lifted Alema Rar into the display case and with the chains hanging from the top, secured Alema Rar in place.

The attendant closed the back of the case and locked it. Now everyone who came into the club's main entrance would be greeting by a heavily bound hogcuffed Jedi Knight, just as Alema Rar had wanted.

Hours passed. Alema Rar felt wonderful. She could barely move a centimeter. Nothing beat strict bondage, except maybe killing slavers that is. She felt quite a few people poke and prod her through the holes in the transparisteel while she was bound and gagged.

After being in the display case six hours, an attendant, along with a few assistants got Alema Rar out and started releasing her. It took a few minutes, and Alema Rar moaned as the blood flowed back to her limbs. Somehow they forgot to unlock the wrist cuffs though. The attendant did help her to a comfortable couch though.

"That was amazing! I've never seen anyone last that long hogcuffed so tight," Tikka exclaimed to her.

"Thanks," Alema Rar said after working the kinks out of her sore jaw. "It was a lot of fun," she added, gently pulling against her wrist cuffs.

"So, what do you want to do next? The computer won't let you do the pay for play again because you've maxed out your profits for today, but you can still do straight bondage," Tikka told her as they relaxed.

Alema Rar was kind of bummed about not being able to make any more credits. She looked around, "Well, that depends on what time it is," she replied.

Tikka glanced at her datapad, and told her that it was nearly five in the morning. Alema Rar thought for a second. She still had plenty of time to play, although she did want to move around some. Smiling, she told Tikka what she wanted to do now.

Ten minutes later each of Alema Rar's wrist cuffs were maglocked to her collar by a durasteel bar about forty centimeters long. Her wrists were held strait out to the sides, with her hands up. Approximately thirty centimeters of chain connected her ankle cuffs.

When a breeze caressed her pussy Alema Rar wondered what had happened to her thong. She hadn't seen it since she went into the inverted suspension. Shrugging her shoulders, Alema Rar dismissed it from her mind and shuffled off to enjoy the rest of her time in the club.

With her hands secured in the stocks, the ankle cuffs, and not to mention the high heels slowing her down, Alema Rar was helpless to stop all the hands that groped and smacked her as she wandered around the club. Soon she found herself sitting on a couch chatting with a tall, chiseled human male and his shapely redheaded submissive that he had on a leash.

"So, are you here by yourself. . .?" He asked Alema Rar, subtly asking for her name.

"Oh yes. All alone," she replied, stretching out the word all, while smiling at him and his submissive.

"Great. My name's Brosk, and this is Sleina," he introduced himself and his sub.

"Alema Rar," she replied with a wink, waving her shackled hand.

He ran his eyes from her durasteel heels to her nerfhide headdress. "So, do you have a Master or Mistress I should ask before playing with you?"

"Not right now, Sir," Alema Rar replied with a seductive smile on her face.

A look of heavy thought came over Brosk's face. "Alema Rar, is it?" When she nodded he leaned forward and asked, "Did you fight in the Vong war?" Before she could respond, he added, "As a Jedi Knight?"

Alema Rar smiled back at him. "Do I look old enough to have fought the Vong?" She said, adding some mental pressure with the Force to help convince him.

Brosk stared a few more seconds. Sleina sat with her hands shackled behind her back. "A lot of people around your age fought the Vong. And I see that you didn't answer the question."

"I was a refugee for the last six months of the war. And I have never even seen a Jedi," Alema Rar lied to him.

He sat back and thought a few seconds. "OK then. You just reminded me of a Jedi I knew in the war." Alema Rar may have "knew" Brosk in the war. She didn't remember though. "I was a communications crewmember on the Mon Mothma. Sleina here was my Commander."

Sleina looked sheepishly away. Brosk had a superior grin on his face. Alema Rar had spent several weeks on the Mon Mothma. She seemed to remember Sleina, although she didn't think they had had sex. Alema Rar knew it was a huge fantasy for every enlisted man to be able to fuck a female officer. Having one on a leash must be something really special.

Alema Rar looked over at the leashed Commander. She was wearing a pair of shiny red heels nearly as high as her own. Her bare legs went up to a matching red thong. The only other item of clothing she was wearing was a glossy red corset that left her nipples bare. The wide collar around her throat matched the rest of the outfit.

"Well, lucky for you, Sir," Alema Rar said to Brosk.

"Thank you," he replied. "Now, do you want to play with me and my sub awhile?"

"Sounds like fun," she answered, licking her lips at Sleina.

"Excellent. First I want you and Sleina to get to know one another a little better."

Brosk had Sleina climb into Alema Rar's lap. The bound human straddled her and the two women began kissing lustfully. Without interrupting them Brosk connected their collars together with a short chain.

Alema Rar could feel Sleina's tits pressing into her corset. She was a very good kisser, for a human at least. Alema Rar sensed a crowd gathering. She started moaning, making sure they got a good show.

Sleina didn't seem to be as used to making out while bound as she was. Alema Rar could feel her keep trying to use her hands, and the delicious frustration as the hard binders kept them firmly behind her back.

As erotic as two hot chicks making out in shackles was, after awhile Alema Rar could feel the crowd, and Brosk getting a bit restless. Finally, he had them stop and he unclipped the chain connecting their collars.

Brosk then removed Sleina's collar and picked up a rigid collar/cuffs combo like Alema Rar was wearing. He must have had it brought while we were kissing, Alema Rar thought. Since Sleina was still straddling her, Alema Rar had a good view of Brosk putting the device on her neck and securing her hands. Next he helped Sleina lie down on the floor face up, take off her thong, and locked a matching set of rigid ankle cuffs around her ankles.

Alema Rar had noticed the sixty centimeter bar that Brosk had gotten along with rigid stocks for Sleina. It was no surprise that it maglocked onto her ankle cuffs, turning them rigid like Sleina's.

Before that happened though Brosk had Alema Rar lie down on top of Sleina with her face at the redhead's pussy, and her own over Sleina's face. Once both were in place and secure, Brosk instructed them to start licking each other's pussies. Well, it was more like he gave them permission, as both had already taken a few quick tastes. The crowd jockeyed for better position as the two women began eating each other in earnest.

Alema Rar knew right away that she was a far superior pussy licker than Sleina. However, she would be highly surprised to find a better one outside of a dedicated lesbian. Less than five minutes later, Alema Rar had Sleina moaning in orgasm.

To Alema Rar's frustration, Sleina stopped her pussy licking while she was moaning. Alema Rar's tongue stayed busy, trying to licking up all of her tasty juices. She made a mental note to speak to Brosk about Sleina's training. Soon Sleina returned to her pussy licking duties and Alema Rar edged closer to her own orgasm. Just for fun, she timed her own to match Sleina's second.

The crowd was thrilled to have the two women cumming together. Alema Rar felt their adulation as they cheered, and Sleina's embarrassment. While Alema Rar was still riding the aftershocks of orgasmic bliss, Brosk leaned over and whispered into her ear. "There is no emotion. . ."

"There is peace." She completed the Jedi mantra without thinking. Sithspit! Her eyes popped open with betrayal.

Brosk just smiled back in triumph. "Your secret's safe with me," he told her softly. Brosk let the two submissives lick each over for a few more minutes, and just when both were nice and wet again, pulled Alema Rar off Sleina. He left Alema Rar lying on the floor while he took the ankle cuffs off Sleina. The crowd started drifting off. Once Brosk had Sleina resting on the divan he turned back to Alema Rar.

After removing the bar from Alema Rar's ankle cuffs Brosk helped her up onto the divan as well. He set between them, both still in the rigid stocks. "So my lovely girls, what shall we do next?" He asked no one in particular. "I think it's time I had some pretty little lips around my cock," he answered his own question.

He had Sleina kneel in front of him and he removed the rigid stocks and locked her hands back behind her with a pair of shackles. Then, while he repeated the process with Alema Rar he told Sleina to crawl over and retrieve her collar.

"Mhmm, Alema Rar, how does your collar and cuffs come off?" Brosk asked her after looking her collar over closely.

"With the remote," Alema Rar replied. That was true for the cuffs anyway. The collar could only be removed with the Force.

"Where's the remote then?"

"In the mail," Alema Rar answered with a smile.

Sleina was waiting patiently with her collar held in her mouth. Brosk locked Alema Rar's upper arms together then took the collar from Sleina's mouth and buckled it around her throat. With the two collared and cuffed slaves kneeling in front of him, Brosk unfastened his pants and pulled out his glistening cock.

Alema Rar had plenty of practice giving head with other slaves. Sleina, on the other hand, was new to the experience. The Jedi could feel her jealousy. She was being too competitive, trying to nudge the Twi'lek away from her Master's cock. Alema Rar had to be content with licking and sucking his balls and the lower part of his shaft, since Sleina refused to give up his head.

After a few minutes of this Brosk noticed and firmly pulled Sleina away by the hair. Alema Rar eagerly took advantage of the situation. Brosk was pretty well equipped in the manhood department, nearly twenty centimeters she figured. Still, Alema Rar was able to deep throat him with relative ease, which caused another pang of jealousy from the redhead. Brosk whispered something into Sleina's ear and she returned to servicing his cock.

Minutes later he shot his load onto Sleina face, which Alema Rar quickly licked off, and shared with her.

"So my dears, what shall we do next?" Brosk asked after watching the two slaves share his seed.

"Well Sir, I've got to go, I've got a meeting in a bit," Alema Rar replied.