Jedi Stowaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Jedi struggled but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't break free. The Sith Lord let out a howl of evil laughter at the sight. "You Jedi are weak excuses of warriors. You are no match for a Lord of the Sith," he yelled out. He returned his Lightsaber to his belt and extended both arms, arching out his fingers. Lightning began o crackle between his fingers as the Sith charged up his attack. He continued to laugh as the lightning grew into a bright light at the center of his palms.

The Sith seemed to push forward with all his might, following his push the lightning flowed from his fingers. Lightning soared through the air as if in slow motion. It came ever closer towards the trapped Jedi whose hood fell from his head revealing him to be the young boy Devon.

Nomen et Mortuus V

(Name the Death)

When the Lightning was a foot away from him the air around Devon rushed to the side. Unsure what to think he hardly noticed the blur as Achilles rushed between him and the Sith Lord. Achilles extended his own arms with his wrists touching and his hands creating a < towards the Sith.

The lightning slammed into Achilles' open hands. Devon's eyes went wide with shock as Achilles wasn't consumed by lightning as he expected. Instead the lightning flashed into a small orb that sent uncontrolled bolts of lightning out in every direction around the two Jedi.

Devon remembered hearing rumors from his Sith mother about ancient Jedi that could stop a Sith's dark side attacks. Those Jedi absorbed the dark side energy and converted it to pure light, in which they could counter attack the Sith with. But even his mother had said that such power had not been recorded in Jedi history for quite some time.

The young Jedi then realized that whatever that object had done to the other Jedi, it must have granted him the knowledge to wield such power. However the young Jedi before him wasn't powerful enough to control his new knowledge. A fact that Devon clearly saw as the orb of pure light was not growing in size. Rather the lightning attack was being sent all around them, threatening to break through the Jedi's defense.

Lord Montagu cursed out loud at the young boy who once again proved to be more than he seemed. He then put more stock into his vow that the boy would fall by his hand. Now more than ever... He leaned into his attack, sending forth all of his hatred into his attack. Eyes turned completely red as they went blood shot in his efforts.

The lightning bolts increased in size and power. In moments Achilles went from impressed with himself to completely petrified, the fear hidden from Montagu. The entire strike centered into Achilles' palms. The brightest light either of the Jedi saw filled the room as lightning spilled out around them. To an outsider it would have looked like the two were incased in an orb of crackling unstoppable lightning.

The young Jedi's arms began to shake; his body was at its limit. The bold move to save this new comer may just be the death of him. Amongst the crackling that currently filled their world the two Jedi began to hear something else. As if off in the distance a minuscule laugh could be heard, growing louder as Achilles' efforts began to fail.

Suddenly there was a shocked scream as the lightning stopped. Devon looked on with astonishment; the Sith Lord was nowhere to be seen. In all of the terror filled moments before Devon didn't notice his prison had melted away in the attack. He checked himself to see if he had any injuries but there were none. The only reason he was alive was because of the other Jedi.

Achilles fell to his knees, his arms hung limp at his sides while his head fell until chin rested on chest. Completely exhausted the boy remained there staring blankly at the ground.

*****

Mean while back at the crashed ship...

Another fire fight began between the two factions. The Imperials used the crashed ship's landing gear for cover while the Republic men used Kashyyyk's nature forest. Omaj had secretly hoped to avoid yet another drawn out fire fight with a clean surprise strike. But his luck just wasn't with him today he thought to himself.

With no clear advantage presenting itself to either side the standoff went on for about ten more minutes before something happened that no one expected.

The crashed ships turrets came alive, powerful blaster fire filled the air. The extremely loud blasts rang out all other sounds. The guns quickly and effortlessly eliminated the Imperials. With one threat gone the guns took aim at Omaj and his team. Laser pointers painted their chests bright red as if placing a bullz-eye.

Omaj's ears began to ring loudly after the blaster fire ended. All other sounds became distorted. Once the elite Commando saw that the guns had stopped firing and had aimed at his men he let go of his rifle. Omaj allowed the gun to fall to the ground as he raised his hands into the air. The few remaining of his squad took his lead and did the same.

"We come in... peace?" he said sarcastically while tilting his head to the side.

T-7 recognized the men as Republic soldiers; their uniforms were top of the line special forces. T-7 had entire Republic knowledge tucked away within his databanks. The small astromech droid hurried to the landing ramp, lowered it and proceeded down. It let out a series of concerned beeps before excelling backwards back into the ship.

Omaj recognized the droid from a few months back but couldn't remember where. Then it hit him, during one of his holo-calls from his old war buddy Nicholas Fury that droid had appeared. Omaj took off in an all out sprint after the droid. He called back to his men to guard the ramp before disappearing into the ship.

The men retrieved their weapons and staggered off to their new posts. They shared shrugs between each other, each as confused as the next.

Omaj made it to the cockpit, his face filled with shock upon seeing his old friend. After checking vital signs, he realized the little droid had done wonders in saving both the men. T-7 continued to sound concerned beeps but Omaj couldn't understand what it was saying. Omaj had a good understanding of many languages including droid speak. But this one was letting out so many beeps it was like listening to a human babble on without breath for ten minutes.

All of the noise caused Fury to wake up. Groggy and out of place, Fury looked around before turning his neck. The trooper was greeted by alarming pain spiking up his spinal cord.

Omaj rushed to his side, "Take it easy there man, you've been in an accident." Fury saw Anubis seated in his seat snoozing like a baby but saw no sign of the young boy he had regarded as a son.

"Achilles ..." Cut off by the pain. It had been enough however, his friend understood the concern.

"He's not here; I'll have my men search the rest of the ship and surrounding area. Don't worry if he's here we'll find him.

The Troopers searched everywhere for the next few hours as Omaj tended to his friends wounds. They reported back, all empty handed. There was no sign of the boy anywhere. By this time both Fury and Anubys were up. Anubys was off with T-7 making the final repairs to the ship. Fury and Omaj remained in the cockpit, seated in two of the non pilot chairs.

"T-7 said that something or someone stormed through the cockpit just after we crashed and in the next moment Achilles was gone. We had come here in search of a Jedi Master called Ian Mount." Fury leaned closer to his old friend. "He had a vision that this Jedi was in trouble and now he's missing. He's out there Omaj... somewhere."

"We'll find him old man," replied Omaj with a pat to his friends shoulder.

"I'm going with you."

"In those rags, I don't think so," Omaj chuckled in retort.

Nicholas Fury rose to his feet. He let out a small laugh; it was more like a grunt. His concern for the young boy kept his mind occupied, almost completely. Fury walked off towards his quarters. With that Omaj headed out of the ship, ready to prep his men for the hunt.

Five minutes later just before Omaj set out with his squad Fury walked down the ramp in his custom built black ops suit. "In these old rags, bub," he said as he walked down the ramp, a half cocked smirk across his lips.

Nomen et Mortuus VI

(Name the Death)

Devon made his way over to the other Jedi, waving his hands in front of the boy's eyes. "Hey are you ok, we need to get out of here before he comes back." Achilles continued to stare blankly at the ground.

"Ok you leave me no choice; I'll just have to drag you out of here," Devon moved behind him and grabbed under the boys arm pits before he dragged the stunned boy into the jungle. He didn't get far before Achilles began to come to.

The boy blinked repeatedly as he attempted to focus his sight and find out what was going on. The whole world around him spun and it felt like he was moving backwards. Panic filled his mind at the thought of being dragged away from the Sith Lord. Achilles flailed his arms around before screaming.

Devon let go and ran in front of the boy, "Hey its ok, my name's Devon. I'm getting you out of here." Achilles recognized the boy; he was the one that had jumped into the Katarn nest.

"Wh-w-what happened to Montagu?" The last thing Achilles remembered was the lightning overcoming his world and overwhelming his attempt to fight back.

"He disappeared; I heard a scream just before he vanished. It sounded like the beast's mother had returned," Devon replied.

"Are you with the Jedi order?" Achilles asked with a puzzled look, he wondered why a lone boy would be out here without their master.

"No but my father was, it's a long story and we better get out of here," Devon replied.

"Right," he said as he stood up on unsteady legs. Just before he fell back down Achilles grabbed hold of Devon's arms. After another moment of regaining his strength they were off.

"That was amazing what you did back there, where did you learn that," asked Devon as they ran through the Shadowlands.

"What ever object that was it flashed before my eyes and put a whole lot of images into my mind, I'm still trying to sort them out."

"My parents used to talk about them all the time, they're called Datacrons. Force users can place their knowledge onto them to be passed down throughout the generations. But many where lost to time."

"Someone told me where to find a lot of them on another planet, my mind is still coming down from that rush, and I want to find the rest of them. No matter how long it takes."

Off in the distance the wildlife suddenly stopped making noises, as if scared by something. Achilles ignited both of his Orange lightsabers and stood in a defensive position, quickly joined by Devon and his blue saber. As if in reaction to the bright lights all the wildlife began to scream at once. A swarm of Katarns descended from the massive trees.

"There are hundreds of them," screamed Devon in a panic. His voice quivered in fear but his stance remained focused, showing no signs of running away. He would fight alongside his new friend. Lightsabers danced within the night. The two Jedi stood back to back as they slashed countless Katarns down before them. The bodies began to pile up around their feet, but the beasts kept coming.

"OPEN FIRE MEN!" A man screamed from off in the distance. Suddenly the area filled with blaster fire as Omaj and Fury repelled into the clearing. Each grabbed onto one of the young Jedi before soaring back up into the trees.

Red eyes glowed in the shadows, Lord Montagu watched as the troopers made their heroic rescue. He grunted in disgust as he tightened his grip on the hilt of his weapon. "I will hunt you no matter where you run boy..." he mumbled under his breath.

Hours later upon the Arcadian Fist... The two Jedi sat around a table joined by the two troopers that saved them. They discussed everything that happened since the space battle. Well not everything, Achilles wondered what happened to Rose and if he'd ever see her again. Fury looked on impressed with the young boy as he was told about the Sith Lord and how Achilles had stood up for himself when all else seemed to be hopeless.

"However I didn't find anything out about the location of Ian Mount, he must have been taken off world before we crashed."

Omaj chimed in, "Ian Mount? Isn't that the Jedi that has begun his own Jedi order?"

"Yes, I had a vision of him in trouble on Kashyyyk. That is why we came here," replied Achilles.

"There was a report that the Imperial ship crashed into the area he was in, he was badly injured and taken to Voss to recover."

"Then Voss is our next destination," Fury stated before heading off to the cockpit.

Omaj slapped Achilles' shoulder hard before adding, "He was worried sick about you, you know. He thinks of you as a son." Achilles' eyes filled with water as he watched Fury leave the room. He didn't cry but if it would have they would have been tears of joy. The man he looked up to cared about him just as much.

Before long they were off once again in search of the new Jedi Order. Achilles sat cross legged in his quarters, attempting to meditate on all of the forced knowledge thrown into his mind by the Datacron. Soon he was floating in the air, his mind calm and going over the vast information he would soon need to master before going off in search of more Datacrons. His passion for knowledge and his life long journey to find all that he could had just begun.