Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia Ch. 07

Story Info
Ta'tan'ia is loaned to Moff Fel.
4.4k words
4.69
17.2k
6

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress' notes: This is a(nother) sequel to the Imperial Prostitute series. I know I'll get a lot of negative feedback on this story, but I don't care. I really enjoy writing this, especially the character Ta'tan'ia. If you don't want to read it, don't. I really, really want to end this series, as I do feel as though it's going on too long. However, besides this 30K word story, I already have about forty-eight-hundred words of the next one written. Since Daala isn't COS in the books anymore, I'll have to end it soon. Please read and enjoy all all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email. -

To summarize the story thus far. . .

After Jedi Knight Jaina Solo kills her twin brother, Darth Cadeus, she leaves the Galactic Alliance for the Empire. Jag has just been made High Moff of the Empire, and soon after arriving, Jaina agrees to go through Imperial basic training, with the plan to take command of the Imperial TIE-Fighter Corps upon graduation.

Instead Jaina is mentally coerced into joining the Prostitution Corps, and becoming an Imperial Prostitute. Jaina is very susceptible to the conditioning, and quickly becomes a fantastic sexual servant to the Empire. Eventually Jaina helps recruit Syal Antilles into the ProCorps, as well as Hapan Queen Mother Tenel Ka Djo. After helping keep the Hapes Consortium in the Empire, Jaina is sent to the Jedi Temple, to recruit more Jedi to the Empire.

Jedi Master Cilghal discovers the Empire's conditioning however, and the Jedi manage to cure Jaina and the other affected Jedi. Luckily only human Jedi were affected. They also force Moff Jag Fel to free the Hapes Consortium from the Empire.

In spite of being extremely upset at the Empire virtually brainwashing them, a few of the female Galactic Alliance Heros continue to serve the Empire. Tahiri Veila remains as High Moff Fel's personal assistant. Jysella Horn and Myri Antilles remain as Colonel Drasi's—the Commandant of the ProCorps Academy—mutual lovers and submissives. Jaina Solo becomes Kyp Durron's personal assistant. Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia—a Twi'lek—becomes Chief of State Natasi Daala's Jedi liaison. . . and submissive.

Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Chapter 7 of 8 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tenel Ka watched DP, Ta'tan'ia, and her cousins walk out of the meeting room. She was still kneeling, gagged and thoroughly restrained though. Regent Daala reached over pulled her ballgag out with a 'plop.'

"You wanted to speak with me, Your Majesty,?" Regent Daala asked her.

Tenel Ka took a moment to work her sore jaw. "You met with them without me even being there," she accused her.

"I am the Regent of the Hapes Consortium, Your Majesty," she reminded her with a light tug on her leash. "And you will address me as such. You asked me to rule, and I am. Out of my generosity, I will provide you with a copy of what the Imperials and I agreed to while we were relaxing in your spa. The agreement was most advantageous to us, if I do say so myself."

"I still should have been there, Your Highness," Tenel Ka replied. "It was bad enough that you kept me chained up in front of them all morning like I was a. . . ProCorps trooper or something, Your Highness."

Chief Daala chuckled in response. "Relax, Your Majesty," she told her. "Did I allow them to so much as lay a finger on Your Royal hair, or touch your cousins in any way?"

"No, Your Highness," Tenel Ka admitted. "But—"

"But nothing, Your Majesty," Chief Daala interrupted her, pressing her hand over her mouth to silence her. "They didn't see anything that they hadn't already seen while they were ruling Hapes, before you decided you had been brainwashed and came crawling to me for help," she explained.

Tenel Ka stared back at her in shock. "That's not what happened, Your Highness," she protested. "I trusted you."

"Calm down, Your Majesty," she chided her. "Tell me, did you enjoy being chained, gagged and cropped all day?"

Before Tenel Ka could respond, Chief Daala used her crop to point to the middle of the pillow she was kneeling on, directly under her wet pussy. "Never mind, I see that you did," she commented with an amused smile.

Tenel Ka looked down, trying to see what she was pointing at. She couldn't because of her collar, and the chains, but after a moment, she blushed with embarrassment as she realized that she had been dripping her pussy juices on the pillow all day.

"Yes, Your Highness," she reluctantly replied. "But in private. You still shouldn't have done it in front of Moff Fel and General Lovvel."

Chief Daala chuckled in response. "As your Regent, I will decide when and where you appear in chains, and for how long, Your Majesty. Now, if I release you, do you promise not to play with yourself without my permission?"

Tenel Ka gasped in arousal. She couldn't believe how fast, and howthoroughly, Regent Daala had dominated her. "Yes, Your Highness," she answered obediently.

Chief Daala gently stroked her head a moment. "I know you want to obey me, Your Majesty," she told her. "But you're so turned on by obeying me, which might make you give in to your urges. So to help you obey me, I'm going to have Two and Three take turns keeping an eye on you for the evening, okay?"

Tenel Ka shuddered in arousal at the thought of having to be watched so she didn't masturbate. She also suspected it was probably a good idea. "Yes, Your Highness," she replied obediently.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Good evening, Your Excellency," DP greeted her when she arrived at the office Tenel Ka had provided for her Regent. DP ignored the strapping blond male ProCorps trooper that had accompanied her.

"Hello Syal," Moff Fel answered. "How's uncle Wedge, and Aunt Iella?" she asked.

"They're doing fine, thank you, Your Excellency," DP replied with a smile. "Mom's still obsessed with Director Ysanne Isard, which drives Dad crazy."

Moff Fel smiled back at her. "Well, tell them and Sixty I said hi next time you talk to them," she told her.

"I will, Your Excellency," DP replied with a smile. She didn't mention that she hoped to visit her sister on Bastion with her parents soon. She had to get Chief Daala's permission first.

Next DP let Chief Daala know that Moff Fel had arrived. Moff Fel gave her ProCorps trooper, Twenty-Eight, permission to sit down while she was meeting with Regent Daala. DP opened the door for Moff Fel, then made sure her or Chief Daala didn't need anything else, and went back into the reception area, closing the door behind herself. The strapping blond ProCorps trooper was still there, sitting on one of the pouf-couches.

"So, Twenty-Eight, how long have you been in the ProCorps?" DP asked him as she sat down behind her desk.

"Three years, two months, Ma'am," he replied after a moment's hesitation.

DP smiled back at him. "You don't have to call me Ma'am," she answered, pulling down the top of her uniform to reveal her red durasteel collar. I'm former Imperial Prostitute SX-61007, but you can call me DP," she told him, still grinning. DP knew she could talk about at least some things with him, as she knew from experience that ProCorps troopers kept their mouths shut.

DP and Twenty-Eight chatted about their ProCorps training, and their service to the Empire while Chief Daala and Moff Fel had their meeting. DP even talked a little about how she served Chief Daala. About ten minutes later, Ta'tan'ia arrived, and told DP Chief Daala had summoned her. DP alerted Chief Daala, and told her to go on in.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Your Highness, I have the first set of images and holorecordings of Her Majesty," Moff Fel said, passing her a datapack.

"Great, Your Excellency," Chief Daala replied with an excited smile.

She immediately took the datapack, and began scrolling through the flatholos, while chatting with Moff Fel.

"I have to admit, Your Highness, I've always been curious about Twi'leks. Do you think I can try yours out for a few hours?" Moff Fel asked Chief Daala.

"Of course, Your Excellency," Chief Daala replied with a smile, looking at an image of Tenel Ka in her collar, corset, chrono, comlink, and chastity belt crawling towards the holocam operator. "However, I'm afraid you won't get the code to her chastity belt," she added.

"Understood, Your Highness," Moff Fel responded with a smile. "I didn't really care about makingherorgasm anyway." Then she paused a moment. "Can I offer you the use of my ProCorps trooper? I promise he'll make your toes curl," she said with a grin.

Chief Daala looked up from the screen. "Tempting, but no thanks," she replied. "I'm the Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, I can't engage in sexual activity with one of those horrible Imperial Prostitutes."

Moff Fel stared back at her in confusion a moment, then burst out in laughter.

"What time would you like Ta'tan'ia, Your Excellency?" Chief Daala asked her, looking at an image of Tenel Ka and her cousins performing oral sex on a trio of anonymous Imperials.

"Whatever is convenient for you, Your Highness," she answered.

"How about now? You can use the Royal Dungeons," she offered.

"That will be fine, thank you, Your Highness," Moff Fel replied.

Chief Daala commed Ta'tan'ia, and ordered her to report to her immediately. A few minutes later, she entered the office.

"You summoned me, Your Highness?" Ta'tan'ia said as she assumed parade rest.

"Ta'tan'ia, Moff Fel here is interested in Twi'lek anatomy. She especially wants to learn how you react to pain, how your tongue feels, what you can do with it, that sort of thing. I expect you to be very cooperative with her, understand?" Chief Daala told her with a smile.

Ta'tan'ia blushed with arousal at the thought of Chief Daala loaning her out like she was a speeder or something. "Of course, Your Highess," she replied cheerfully. "I'd love to help Moff Fel learn about Twi'lek anatomy, and how I react to pain, as long as it pleases you."

Less than ten minutes later, Ta'tan'ia was standing in the Royal Dungeons, in front of Moff Wynessa Fel. Chief Daala had loaned Moff Fel a remote that would open her uniform, boots, and corset.

"Strip, Jedi," Moff Fel commanded her as she hit a button on the remote in her hand.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently as she began taking off her uniform.

A minute later, Ta'tan'ia was standing at attention, naked except for her durasteel head harness and corset, and beskar tracking collar, chrono, comlink, and chastity belt. Moff Fel slowly circled her with a riding crop in one hand. She was still wearing her full Imperial Moff's uniform.

"I've heard that these are very sensitive, Jedi," Moff Fel commented at she reached up and squeezed the end of her tchin, her right lek.

"Yes, they are, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied painfully. She kept her arms relaxed, and stood there passively.

Then Moff Fel swung her riding crop, and hit her inner thigh, just below her chastity belt, while still holding her right lek with her left hand. Moff Fel used her tchin to pull her close to her.

"My pussy's been licked by highly trained Imperial ProCorps troopers, including HC-00001, whom you know as Tenel Ka. If I'm not impressed with your tongue, them I'm going to crop your lekku until you have stripes to go with your cute little spots," she told her menacingly.

Ta'tan'ia could sense that she wasn't quite serious, but she definitely didn't want to find out the hard way. Chief Daala had to cropped her lekku once, and she had nearly had to go into a healing trance afterwards.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied earnestly.

Moff Fel quickly maglocked Ta'tan'ia's chrono and comlink behind her back with a short bar. Then she pulled off her own uniform pants, and underwear. Next Moff Fel maglocked a short chain leash to the front of Ta'tan'ia's collar, and led her to a throne-like chair against the wall. Moff Fel sat down, and commanded her to kneel. Ta'tan'ia complied, and Moff Fel maglocked the free end of her leash to the front of the throne, right between her open legs. Ta'tan'ia looked up at her, and as soon as she gave her permission, began licking her Imperial pussy.

It didn't take Ta'tan'ia long to have Moff Fel moaning in arousal. She squeezed her thighs around her head and lekku as Ta'tan'ia flicked her clit with her tongue. Soon her moans grew louder, and Moff Fel grabbed Ta'tan'ia's head harness and pulled her in tight as she orgasmed. Ta'tan'ia continued licking her, cleaning up her juices and continuing to stimulate her as she had learned from her ProCorps training material. Once she recovered, Moff Fel smiled down at her, and told her to keep going, then lightly tapped her left lek, her tchun, with her crop.

After Moff Fel's second orgasm, Ta'tan'ia hoped for one of her own. Her hopes were dashed however, when Moff Fel told her that Chief Daala hadn't given her the code to her chastity belt. Instead they spent the next couple of hours or so with Moff Fel trying out various crops, paddles, floggers, and whips on Ta'tan'ia, allegedly to see how she reacted. Moff Fel finished by allowing Ta'tan'ia to lick her pussy through a ring gag while she shocked her with mild electrical currents attached to her chastity belt, and each of her nipples.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The following morning. . .

"You wanted to see me, Your Highness?" Tenel Ka asked as she entered Regent Daala's office. She nodded towards Ta'tan'ia, who nodded back with a smile.

"Yes, Your Majesty," Chief Daala replied with a smile. "I have your permanent tracking collar, and a few other gifts for you," she explained as she rose and came out in front of her desk.

"Um, how is this one different than the one I have now, Your Highness?" she asked tentatively, fingering her tracking collar.

Chief Daala smiled back at her. "Because I said it was, Your Majesty," she replied, holding the six centimeter wide silver tracking collar. It had a virtually invisible hinge on each side, and opened in the back, just like the one she was already wearing. "Now kneel, so you can properly accept your new tracking collar," she instructed her.

"Yes, Your Highness," Tenel Ka replied, dropping to her knees.

"As matter of fact, go ahead and take off your boots, and give them to Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala instructed her. "You'll be down there a bit."

Tenel Ka stared up at her a moment, then she felt a familiar wetness between her legs. "Yes, Your Highness," she answered as she began pulling off her ankle boots.

She passed them to Ta'tan'ia, who set them on a pouf-couch. As Chief Daala stepped forward with the open collar, Ta'tan'ia stepped forward and lifted her hair. Chief Daala quickly closed the collar around her neck, above her old collar. Only then did she use her remote to unlock the old one. Ta'tan'ia took it off her and gave it back to Chief Daala.

"Now I need you to take off your bracelets, Your Majesty" Chief Daala instructed her as she took her old tracking collar back to her desk.

Tenel Ka got Ta'tan'ia to help her take of her dozen black bangle bracelets on her right wrist. Chief Daala returned from her desk with an eight-centimeter wide chrono/comlink, just like Tenel Ka's old one, before the Empire had given her a prosthetic arm. Ta'tan'ia knew that it was beskar, just like her own chrono and comlink, and that Chief Daala could control and monitor it, just like she could hers.

"Give me your hand, Your Majesty," Chief Daala instructed her.

Tenel Ka looked up at the chrono/comlink. She had refused to wear one because it would remind people that she had been a ProCorps trooper. Now that she was openly a tracking collar, it really didn't matter, especially since her Regent wanted her to wear it. Tenel Ka obediently held her arm out, and allowed Regent Daala to close the device around her wrist.

"Good Queen," Chief Daala said as she went back to her desk. "That is so I can contact you, Your Majesty. Now strip, so I can give you your last gift."

Tenel Ka glanced over at Ta'tan'ia, who was wearing her ProCorps-style Jedi uniform. Then she began stripping off her lizard-hide bodysuit. On Chief Daala's command, she also pulled off her armbands, waist cincher, and panties, leaving her only in her new tracking collar, and chrono/comlink. She also handed her crown to Ta'tan'ia, and watched her set it on pouf-couch. She looked back at Regent Daala, to see her walking towards her with a gleaming silver chastity belt.

"Can I please orgasm first, Your Highness?" Tenel Ka asked her as she approached her with the chastity belt. Regent Daala had kept her highly aroused all day without letting her cum, so she was really horny. Tenel Ka covered her pussy with her hand. She thought about trying to surreptitiously slip a finger in, but didn't think she could get away with it. She definitely didn't want to be punished.

Chief Daala smiled down at her as she passed Ta'tan'ia the chastity belt. "If you are a very obedient Queen, then I might consider it before I leave tomorrow, Your Majesty," she answered.

Tenel Ka blushed with arousal. Regent Daala seemed to have a way of getting to her like that. "Yes, Your Highness," she replied as she rose up so Ta'tan'ia could put the chastity belt around her hips and crotch.

Property of Regent Natasi Daalawas printed across the back of the waist belt, and the brand new emblem of Regent Daala was on the front, over her pussy. This chastity belt covered a bit more of her crotch than her old ProCorps one. Tenel Ka knew that there was no way she would be able to masturbate as long as this one was locked onto her. She held the crotch strap in place while Ta'tan'ia locked the chastity belt tightly onto her.

"Good Queen," Regent Daala told her as she sat down on one of the nearby pouf-couches. "By the way, Your Majesty, your new tracking collar, wrist comlink, and chastity belt are all made of beskar," she said as she relaxed. "Just like your Crown Jewels."

Tenel Ka stared up at her.Beskar!She would never be able to get them off herself. She looked up at Ta'tan'ia, who was smiling down at her as well. Then she turned back to her Regent. "Yes, Your Highness," she answered obediently, thinking of her sex locked behind indestructible Mandalorian Iron.

"I'll be able to track you from Coruscant with your tracking collar. And from now on, you can only use your wrist comlink, unless you have my express permission otherwise, understand?" Regent Daala asked her.

"Yes, Your Highness," Tenel Ka replied obediently, fingering her beskar chastity belt.

Ta'tan'ia heard an audible beep from the computer on the desk. Regent Daala glanced at the display, then looked back to Tenel Ka.

"Good news, Your Majesty. Your cousins are now locked in their chastity belts," Regent Daala informed her. "Although theirs are durasteel, not beskar like yours."

"Um, okay, Your Highness," Tenel Ka replied, slightly confused.

"Now, would you like to meet your elite security detail that will be protecting you, Your Majesty?"

"Um, like this, Your Highness?" Tenel Ka asked with embarrassment. She had hoped she would be able to regain some control of things, especially her security detial, after Regent Daala returned to Corscant, It was obvious Regent Daala wouldn't be letting that happen though. Tenel Ka would be remaining her Regent's submissive sex-slave, even while she was light years away on Coruscant.

"Of course, Your Majesty," Regent Daala replied with a smile. "I'm sure you'll be spending plenty of time on your knees while under her protection."

Chief Daala hit a button on her comlink, and the door leading into the reception area opened. A single Mandalorian warrior walked in, wearing yellow armor, with gray trim. The warrior was obviously a female. She stood there a moment, then removed her helmet to reveal an attractive twenty-something year old woman.

12