Jedi - The Power Awakens

Story Info
A friend offers to teach the ways of jedi mind control.
5.2k words
4.49
37k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written for the geek contest earlier this year, but my laptop died, and it took months to recover the data.

All those involved in the story are over 18. It is set in the UK.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost a year, I was finally going to see my best friend again. David and I had grown up together. We'd lived in the same street, gone to the same school and gone to the same college. We'd both been huge geeks through our teenage years, playing Dungeons and Dragons together, as well as debating the eternal battle between Star Trek and Star Wars. (We actually came to the conclusion that Babylon 5 was vastly superior to both, but that's neither here nor there.)

But all that changed when we chose different universities. I wanted to stay closer to home, and since our local university already had a good programming course, I didn't go anywhere. David however, wanted to study psychology, so went up north to one of the lesser-known universities in Scotland. The 'brothers geek' were separated.

At first we spoke and emailed regularly. But after the first three months, something changed with David. He sent me a strange message, telling me he was researching something very important, even life changing. But he needed to devote all his time to it. He promised to tell me everything when he came back for summer. And that was it. He stopped replying to my messages, refused to answer his calls, and even deleted his account on Star Trek Armada!

I only received 3 messages since then. The first was very cryptic. It just said, "I think I've found the secret". That was back in April. In May I got another, saying simply "It works". The last message I got from him was two weeks ago, telling me to meet him at the 'Golden Monkey' nightclub at 10pm on the first of July.

So here I was, feeling like an idiot, sitting by the bar alone in the worst of the 3 nightclubs in our town. The music was awful. Luckily it was quite dark, so I couldn't see the bad décor. I felt so out of place. This skinny geeky guy trying to look casual in a place he clearly didn't fit into. It was still early, so there were only a few other people. Three girls were dancing in a circle around their bags in the middle of the dance floor, and a few couples were around the room, either talking or making out.

Finally, David walked in.

He looked the same as he had before, a skinny, slightly tall guy with curly brown hair. But he was walking with a confidence I'd never seen in him before. And his clothes were unbelievable. Before, he'd always worn black hoodies with obscure metal band logos on the front. Now he was wearing a sharp suit, maybe even tailored.

We got a drink, and took a table in the quietest corner of the room.

"OK" he said to me. "I need you to promise you'll listen to everything I say. It's going to sound strange, really strange, but trust me, it's all true."

"Fine" I replied, hesitantly. "As long as you don't want to indoctrinate me into a cult."

He laughed. "No cult. I've become a Jedi."

I looked at him in disbelief. "I've changed my mind," I finally answered, after a drawn out silence. "Please be in a cult."

"I'm serious." He said, looking straight into my eyes. "OK, maybe Jedi isn't the right word, but it all comes from them. George Lucas at least."

"So where's your lightsaber?" I replied sarcastically.

"Would you just stop snarking for a minute and let me explain?"

I nodded my head and sipped my beer silently as he explained.

"It all started in a psychology lecture back near the start of term. The professor was explaining about success traits, and how people get to their place in society. And as a side point, he said that the only person he knew to break the rule was George Lucas. Somehow, this overweight, slightly ugly nobody suddenly got a huge deal to make a film, which goes on to become one of the greatest franchises of all time."

"Maybe he got lucky?" I offered.

"Even luck can be accounted for with advanced psychological analysis. No, it was something else. So, I started watching and re-watching the original 3 (and occasionally the prequels) to try and find the answer. So I started to wonder -- what if George Lucas was a Jedi?"

"So you're a Jedi...and now so is George Lucas?" I said skeptically.

"No," he said in slight frustration. "I'm not explaining it right. Look, in psychology, there are ways to trick the human brain. Like hypnosis. Like if you ask for something with confidence, you're more likely to get it than if you seem unsure of yourself. It doesn't matter what you're asking for, it's about how you ask for it."

I nodded to show I got the basic concept.

"George Lucas found some of these tricks. Four of them, in fact. They don't do anything useful unless combined. If you can do all of them at once, it's like being a Jedi. People become open to your suggestions. Crazy open. You won't believe what I've been able to do since I discovered the secret. I've slept with a new woman practically every night. I've got perfect grades at university, despite barely doing any work. Shops give me huge discounts, or sometimes even just stuff for free. It's changed my life."

It was hard to argue that his clothes were different. And he was walking with more confidence now. But this was just crazy!

"So why are you telling me this? And why did you have to bring me here to tell me? Couldn't you have done it at my place, over some classic N64?"

He laughed the laugh I've known for twenty years.

"I'm telling you, because I want you to be my Padawan. Do you really think I'm going to have a secret this amazing, and not share it with my best friend?! And I've brought you here, to give you a demonstration. To prove I'm not bullshitting you. Finish your drink and walk with me to the bar. It only works if you're standing up, and they can see your feet."

I downed the last of my pint and followed my friend to the bar. He spoke to the barman in a strange tone of voice, while doing a strange finger wave and moving his feet oddly. The barman looked dazed for a second, then started pouring us both champagne from an expensive looking bottle.

"OK, semi-impressive." I remarked after sipping the expensive champagne.

"That's nothing," he said with a laugh. "The blonde walking over towards the bar. Think she's cute?"

The woman looked about twenty-four, with firm boobs, long legs, skinny waist and an extremely tight dress on. Way out of my league. She was one of the women who'd been dancing around their bags. Her two friends were still going in the middle of the dance floor.

"She's hot." I replied honestly.

He walked over to her as she ordered herself a drink.

"Hi," he said to her. Again he was speaking in an odd tone of voice, and making a small wave with his left hand. "You think my friend is handsome, don't you?"

She seemed dazed, then looked me up and down. "Yes. He's very handsome," She replied.

"And you love sucking the cocks of handsome men, don't you?"

"Yes, I do" she replied. Her right hand started to move towards her nearest boob, and she began cupping it over her dress.

"You want to take my friend into the disabled toilets and give him a blowjob right now, don't you? And you want to swallow it."

She didn't reply. She just turned to me, and grabbed my hand. She pulled me sharply into the nearby disabled toilet. I hadn't even finished closing the door before she knelt down and started unbuttoning my jeans. I quickly locked the door as she pulled my cock out and put it straight into her hungry mouth.

I've only ever had two other women give me a blowjob before. One was my ex-girlfriend, a geeky girl I'd met in afterschool maths back at college and dated for about three months (the only girl I'd ever gone all the way with). The other was a girl in my programming course, who'd offered to give me a blowjob once in exchange for coding her project.

This woman was incomparable to either of them. She sucked on my cock like it was the most important thing in the world. Her full lips spread round my shaft felt heavenly, while her hands played with my balls. It was unbelievable! Inside her mouth, her tongue was doing things I couldn't even describe.

Within two minutes, I was about to explode. "I'm cumming" I warned her, but she didn't stop her zealous movements. I released, shooting my cum straight into her still sucking mouth. She kept going until I'd finally finished, and swallowed it all.

She slowly stood up, and looked dazed at me. Like someone who'd just woken from a dream.

"Ummm," I said, unsure what to do. "Thanks? I'm Peter by the way. Maybe I can get your number?"

The daze in her eyes was disappearing fast. "A geek like you? Eww. I've got standards." She unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, back over to her friends and started dancing again as if nothing had happened.

I walked back over to David in a post-blowjob euphoria.

"OK. I don't understand what just happened. But I'm in."

----------------------------------------------

The next day I went to visit David in his apartment. He'd decided to rent somewhere rather than explain to his very religious parents why he was bringing home girls. And with his special powers, the estate agent had let him stay rent free, only paying the utilities. A very sweet deal.

"You were right about that woman. She gave great head!"

"When did you...?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"After you left I went back into the club. I was actually after her friend, but she turned me down. So I brought home your girl instead."

I shook my head in shock. "One - she wasn't 'my girl'. But what do you mean 'her friend turned you down'. I thought you could control anyone!"

David shook his head, put his arm around my shoulder and walked me into his large living room.

"Lesson one my young padawan. You can't make anyone do anything. You can only allow them to do what they're not letting themselves do."

"What?" I asked quizzically.

David rolled his eyes at me. "If there's a 1% chance they want to do it, you can get them to do it. But if they don't have any interest, it'll never work. So you won't be sleeping with any lesbians, or the happily married either."

"OK." I nodded. "So there needs to be some interest for it to work. Got it."

"Yep." He nodded. "It's the same for anything else you use the power for. Shop assistants who hate their boss will give you discounts or freebies, because they want to hurt their boss. Your professor must like you as a student, before he changes your marks for you."

"Any other limitations? Does it work on the colour yellow?"

"Yellow yes. Children and teenagers, no. There brains are still forming. And left-handeds are difficult too, though I'm not sure why. Language barriers are a problem, but not as much as you might think. Obviously with great power comes great responsibility, yada yada yada. And don't make it too obvious what you're doing. So don't use it on a girl right next to her boyfriend, or in big public spaces. It's best only on one person at a time. It is possible to use it on two people at once, and I once managed to get 3, but it's far more difficult. Oh, and if you're wise, you'll never use it on your family. That shit gets weird quickly, OK?"

"Got it! Lets get learning!" I said eagerly.

He shook his head. "It's not going to be quick Peter. It took me over 3 months to get the hang of it. I reckon it'll only take you a month, since you'll have me teaching you." I must have made a disappointed face, because he continued. "One month to learn a skill that will change your life forever."

I smiled at my friend. "Your padawan is ready for his first lesson."

-------------------------

My training mostly involved watching Star Wars (the first 6, pre-Disney buyout) repeatedly, looking at whenever the Jedi used the force. I'd watch the same scene for hours, trying to copy their hand movements or tone of voice. I'd also have to move my eyebrows at just the right time, rising them just slightly whenever I was imparting a key word onto my target. Finally, I had to watch 3 youtube videos on loop, of real life moments of George Lucas using his Jedi powers. Twice he's in the background of a showbiz party, talking to actresses. Useful, but he's too far from the camera to fully see his subtle movements. The final clip was the 'Rosetta Stone'. Lucas had been trying to get away from an undercover reporter posing as a fan. The secret camera had a full view of the film director waving his left hand, speaking in the special tone of voice, moving his eyebrow at the correct moment AND making an unusual twitch movement with his right leg, a fraction of a second after the eyebrow move. The fourth secret move.

By week three we began to do field tests. Each day we drove out to a nearby town (where nobody knew us) and I started trying to get discounts in the shops, or phone numbers from women walking alone. The first few days were a disaster, but on day four I picked up a 90% discount in a pet-food store. I didn't need dog food, but that didn't matter. I'd been able to use the power!

It was another five days later when I really felt I'd got the hang of it. David had been feeling horny, so he'd left me in a middle-of-nowhere town for an hour while he found a single woman.

I walked into a small clothing store, wedged between a closed bank and an interesting charity shop. It was one of those shops for people who don't go surfing, but want people to think they go surfing. T-shirts that read 'hang 10' or 'don't get pitted' in too many colours. The shop was small, and I was the only customer. I was probably the only customer this entire morning. Sitting behind the till, looking very bored, was a gorgeous looking girl. Maybe 21 years old, skinny with several tattoos visible, and the suggestion of many more under her pop-punk style clothing. Her bob-cut hair was died green, and if she'd told me her name was Ramona Flowers, I wouldn't have been surprised.

I pulled a couple of nice looking T-shirts from the wall, and approached her, asking to use the changing room. She gave me a nice smile as she checked what I was taking into the curtained area.

'This is it. This is it.' I chanted silently to myself, building up my confidence. I put on the best looking T-shirt and came out of the changing area.

"What do you think?" I said, without using the power. "How do I look?"

She smiled again at me. "You look good," she replied in a slightly Irish accent.

I turned on the tone of voice, and made the movements with my hand, eyebrows and leg. "You want me to take these clothes for free, don't you? To advertise the shop."

She went into the expected daze, her eyes unfocused. "Yes, you should take these clothes for free, to advertise the shop."

Sweet! I decided to push my luck.

"You're feeling very horny right now, aren't you?"

She nodded slowly, in her dazed stupor. "I'm feeling very horny. I wish I had my vibrator here."

Perfect! "You want to close the shop right now, and fuck in the back room, don't you?"

She seemed to pause for a second. Not the right phrase. I tried again.

"You've fantasized about fucking a customer before, haven't you?"

"Yes I have." BINGO! JACKPOT! "I've often fantasized about fucking a customer. He is a big rugby player, and we go into the back room and he fucks me hard across the back table."

"You're going to lock the shop door now, aren't you? And then you're going to imagine I'm a large rugby player."

She walked over to the door and turned the latch, locking the door. She flipped the sign from 'open' to 'closed' and walked sexually towards me. She kissed me hard on the mouth, squeezing my bum with her hands behind me. I felt up her bum too, feeling the bony firmness.

Finally, she released me, and took my hand, pulling me towards the back room. "Come on Mr Rugby Player."

David had explained that this could happen. I'm in her fantasy, and as long as I do what she expects, everything will work out. But I need to be an actor here, and play the role she wants.

She wants to pretend 5'8 skinny me is a big hulking rugby player? Sure. I'll happily play along. Fuck her hard and treat her like a piece of meat? No problem.

In the middle of the back room she stopped and stood waiting. It must have been my turn to act. I kissed her quickly but confidently on the lips, Then moved my hands down to grope her chest firmly. She willingly unbuttoned her top, exposing the small breasts for me. I moved my head down and began kissing each erect nipple in turn, sucking and teasing them with my mouth.

While my mouth was concentrated on her breasts, I moved my hands down to her loose-fitting jeans. I unbuttoned the top button, then pulled them down quickly. She let out a moan that could only mean I was fulfilling her fantasy. I cupped between her legs. I could feel her wetness through her tiny panties. I pulled them down too.

Her hands moved to my crotch, and pulled my trousers down, though more carefully than the way I pulled down hers. My cock sprang out as my boxer shorts went down with the trousers.

It was time.

I saw the table out of the corner of my eye. I pushed her towards it, until it was directly behind her. Then I turned her round, and pushed her torso down, so her boobs were flat against the table, and her legs were spread open for me. I put the head of my cock at her entrance, and pushed inside. She was soaking wet, and I slid in easily. I put each hand on her hips, and used them to slam myself into her again and again, being as rough with her as I could be. She squealed with delighted pain.

She seemed like she could have kept going for hours, but this was my first fuck in over two years. Miraculously I'd managed three minutes, but I could feel myself getting very close. Despite her semi-hypnotized state, she must have sensed too.

"I'm on the pill, Mr Rugby Player. Fucking cum inside me."

I slammed into her hips extra hard as I shot my load straight into her. I felt her pussy pulsating at the feeling of my cum inside her. I waited till it was all out, before pulling out and pulling my trousers up. I still had on the brand new t-shirt.

Still in her daze, she stood up and put her panties back on, not noticing or caring about the cum dripping out of her pussy. She fastened her jeans back up again, and lead me back into the main shop, and towards the front door. She unlocked it for me. "Come again, Mr Rugby player. And please tell people where you got the t-shirt."

---------------------

David hi-fived me when we met up later, and I told him all about tattoo girl.

"Well done, my young padawan. I knew you'd get it! We should go and celebrate!"

"I'm still your padawan?" I asked playfully. "I've learned the force now."

He considered for a second. "You're right. We should do a final test, to see if you're ready to be a full Jedi."

I looked at him quizzically. "What have you got in mind?"

"Hmm..." he considered. "Got it. Do you remember Chris Flat?"

Chris Flat was the school bully when we were growing up. He used to pick on both of us at school. David only got name-calling, because he was tall, even back then. But I got punches, kicks and my stuff stolen. Once, in science, he set my school jumper on fire. He made my secondary school hell.

When I didn't answer, David continued. He had a huge grin right across his face.

"I know where Chris's girlfriend works."

-------------------------------------

We made a plan, and put it into practice the very next day. Since this was my 'test', David let me do all the talking.

Alice worked at a nearby shoe shop, a faceless employee of a huge franchise. She was just a normal worker out of about eight and a manager, so we couldn't do anything at her work. Instead, we had a different plan. We hung around the men's shoes for a while until she came over and asked if we needed any help.

12