Jeff and I, and Linda Makes Three

Story Info
Gay lovers caught in the act force visitor to join them.
3.1k words
4.4
87.7k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiDrew42
BiDrew42
517 Followers

Jeff and I had been lovers for over two years entering our senior year in high school. I had a full-time girlfriend who insisted on saving her virginity for marriage. So in addition to the sex I was having with Jeff on a regular basis, I was also cheating on my girlfriend and having sex with as many females as I could. When Jeff and I bragged about our sexual conquests now, I was always telling the truth.

My popularity continued to grow as Jeff retreated even further from the mainstream. He had dropped out of all extracurricular activities, and I continued to excel. My junior year I had made the All-Conference and All-State teams in football as both a running back and linebacker, and I was undefeated in wrestling, winning the state title in the 165 lb. weight class. I was also an All-Conference short stop on the baseball team. I had received a nomination to the Air Force Academy from my local Congressman, and my future looked bright.

Jeff and I hadn't seen much of each other over the summer, only getting together for sex a few times. I still loved being with him, and our sex together was still incredible, but we were drifting further apart as he started hanging out with the druggies and I hung with the jocks. That first week of school I made a point to track him down, and found him smoking pot in the smoking area. I managed to draw him aside for a few minutes, and he told me his family was going to be out of town Labor Day weekend and invited me to stay with him. I readily agreed and told him I couldn't wait.

The week passed slowly and I found myself rock hard whenever I thought about spending the weekend with Jeff. I knew I wasn't gay by that point, but I still had no idea what bisexual meant. I still suffered from a twinge of guilt whenever Jeff and I had sex, but it didn't affect me nearly as much as it had when we first started our relationship. And I was getting laid by beautiful girls on a regular basis, so I knew I was at least somewhat normal.

The weekend finally arrived. After football practice I showered and drove to Jeff's house. Five minutes after I arrived we were in bed and I was doing my best to swallow every inch of his big cock. Jeff came twice in my mouth and once in my ass that night, and I came once in his mouth and once in his ass.

The next day we spent the day naked, fucking when either of us grew horny. We also smoked a lot of pot and drank a case of beer during the course of the day. That night we had more incredible sex, and fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. Sunday morning we slept late, showered together, and after breakfast we went down to the basement game room to smoke some more pot and play some pool. After a couple of games Jeff was bent over the table lining up his shot. His ass looked so inviting I knelt behind him and began tonguing him. One thing led to another, and soon I was bent over the pool table and Jeff was fucking me hard.

Just as Jeff cried out and started filling my ass with his warm cum, the basement door opened and Jeff's cousin Linda walked in. I didn't see her because I had my head down on my arms as Jeff's cum splashed deep inside me, but I looked up quickly when I heard her exclaim, "OH MY GOD! What the fuck are you doing?"

Linda was a year older than Jeff and I, having graduated the year before. She had been madly in love with me for several years, and we had fooled around a little when I knew no one would ever find out. Linda was not a very attractive girl, but she had lots of potential. She had shoulder-length strawberry blond hair and the most incredibly white skin I had ever seen. She was a little bit overweight, but the two times I had seen her semi-undressed I had been very turned on by her small breasts and creamy white skin. Linda and I had made out several times, and on a couple of memorable occasions she had given me hand jobs. Once when I thought I was going to have sex with her she got cold feet after stripping down to her panties, and I had to be content with another hand job.

Jeff pulled out, spraying his warm cum all over my back and ass. I stood up and looked at Linda dumbfounded. She was staring at my hard cock which was dripping pre-cum but she had an almost terrified look on her face. Jeff began to whimper and backed further away. I didn't take my eyes off of Linda as she continued to stare at the two of us.

I tried a smile and said, "Hi Linda."

"What the fuck?" Was her response.

Linda moved over to the couch and practically fell back onto it. I stayed where I was, but glanced back at Jeff to see him curled in a fetal position against the back wall. He was mumbling something that I couldn't make out and I knew I was on my own.

"Linda, "I began, "I know this looks bad..."

"BAD?" She interrupted me, practically screaming. "It's terrible. My cousin being a queer is bad enough. But you, too? I wanted to give up my virginity to you, and you turn out to be a fucking faggot!"

She was making me angry and I raised my voice as well. "Just knock that shit off, Linda," I yelled back at her. "Jeff and I are not faggots."

"You're not? She continued. "Well, what the fuck was that? I'm pretty sure my cousin was fucking you in the ass when I walked in here. I'm pretty sure that makes you both queer!"

She had a point, but I managed to mumble "We like girls too."

"Yeah, right!" Linda sneered at me. "I bet you've never fucked a girl. Does that pretty cheerleader girlfriend know you like it up the ass? I bet she doesn't. I bet your jock friends don't know either."

"I have fucked a girl before," I shot back. "More than one."

"Yeah, right. I find that hard to believe the way you were enjoying Jeff's cock up your ass."

I was getting really pissed at that point. I reminded her that she and I had fooled around some, and that I would have fucked her if she hadn't backed out at the last second. That shut her up for a few seconds, but she soon went back on the attack.

"I bet you wouldn't have fucked me even if I had wanted too," she said. "If I had taken my panties off and spread my legs for you I bet you would have come up with some excuse not to fuck me. Queers don't have sex with girls. I bet you rushed back here to Jeff and had sex with him that night."

I had, as a matter of fact, but I wasn't going to tell her that. "So what now?" I asked.

"What now?" She sneered. "Maybe I'll just tell your little girlfriend and all your jock friends what a fag you are."

"They wouldn't believe you," I bluffed. The truth was I didn't know what they would believe. High school kids can be incredibly mean, and even the hint of a scandal could be a disaster. Jeff's whimpering intensified as Linda threatened to tell our well-kept secret.

"You don't think so?" Linda asked. "Well, I guess we'll just have to see."

Linda stood up and moved toward the door. My anger overcame me, and I ran around the table and grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me you fucking homo!" Linda screamed at me, and I lost my temper.

"I'm not a fucking homo!" I screamed back as I drew back my arm and punched her square on the chin. Linda's eyes glazed over and her knees buckled. I caught her under the arms and dragged her over to the pool table, throwing her on top of it on her back. I was in a frenzy as I unbuttoned her jeans and yanked them off. Linda was in a daze and I worked fast, tearing her panties in my haste to remove them. When I had her naked from the waist down, I spread her legs wide and pulled her towards me so her ass was on the edge of the pool table. My cock, which had wilted when Linda first entered the room, was once again rock hard and I pushed it against her pussy. Linda was still dazed but she knew what I was doing. Her eyes opened wide and she managed to cry out "NO!" and feebly tried to push me away. But I was not going to be stopped.

I pushed forward roughly and my cock slid inside her pussy on the second attempt. Linda cried out in pain as I penetrated her virgin pussy and I grunted with pleasure and pushed all the way in. Surprisingly, her pussy was a little moist, and combined with her blood and my pre-cum, she was very well lubricated as soon as I began fucking her. Linda was still trying to push me away, occasionally slapping at my face and chest and trying hard to squeeze her legs tightly together to stop my thrusting. I slapped her hands away and fucked her hard for several minutes and I cried out as I came deep inside her. Linda had stopped fighting me by then and tears leaked out of her tightly closed eyes. Her eyes snapped open again when she heard me say "Jeff, get over here."

Jeff had watched in fascination as I fucked his cousin. When I called his name he looked at me and didn't move.

"Come on man," I called him again. "Your turn."

"NO!" Lynn screamed. "No fucking way!"

Jeff finally stood up. His beautiful cock was rapidly stiffening.

"Why not?" He asked her as he moved beside me.

"We're cousins, you stupid shit!" Lynn screamed at him.

"Show her you're not a queer," I urged.

"I'm not a queer, Linda," Jeff said as he took my place between his cousin's legs. I moved around the pool table and grabbed Linda by the wrists, pulling her arms back so she couldn't strike Jeff. Linda was whimpering and begging Jeff not to fuck her, but he moved forward and plunged his big cock deep inside her.

"Oh my god!" Jeff cried as his cock slid deep inside his cousin's pussy. "It's so wet!"

Linda whimpered again and closed her eyes tight as Jeff began thrusting into her. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, but she did not respond. I knew what we were doing to her was wrong, but at that moment I found myself wanting her to enjoy it. I began showering kisses on her face, neck, and ears. After a few minutes she parted her lips when I kissed her and kissed me back. I slid my tongue inside her mouth and she responded. I let go of one of her wrists and reached for her erect nipple, and she moaned with pleasure when I tweaked it. She was actually starting to enjoy it!

As I kissed her I looked up at Jeff and he was smiling at me as he slid his hard cock in and out of his cousin. Linda had also begun to respond to him as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. She wrapped her legs around him and began to moan with pleasure.

"Am I queer Linda?" Jeff asked as he pounded into her.

I removed my lips from hers so she could respond. "No," she breathed, "you're not."

Jeff cried out as he came inside Linda's pussy. Linda was kissing me hard again and wrapped her arms around my head as Jeff came inside her. I kissed her until Jeff pulled out of her and backed away. I moved around until I was between her legs again and stared at her pretty pussy. As I watched, Jeff's cum began to ooze out of her. I decided right then that I wanted to eat her pussy, so I leaned forward and licked Jeff's cum before it could fall to the floor. Linda cried out as my lips touched her pussy, and she moaned with pleasure when I kissed her down there. Then I slipped my tongue inside her and she cried out again.

It tasted incredible! I was licking her pussy juices combined with my and Jeff's cum. I had never tasting anything like it and I wanted Jeff to experience it as well. I called to him and when he knelt beside me I invited him to taste. Jeff leaned forward and tentatively licked at Linda's pussy, and when I told him to get his tongue in there he did. When he pulled his head back he had an amazed look on his face, and we both agreed it was the best taste in the world. We then took turns eating Linda's pussy, licking her clean. Linda didn't move, even though we were no longer holding her down.

When we had cleaned our cum out of her pussy, I told Jeff to go stick his cock in her mouth while I ate her pussy some more. Jeff thought that was an excellent idea, and he crawled up on the pool table and placed his cock against Linda's lips. To our surprise, she opened her mouth and Jeff slid his still-erect cock between her lips. I smiled at Jeff and buried my face in Linda's delicious pussy.

I licked her pussy inside and out, and when she cried out when I flicked my tongue over her clit, I focused more attention on that little bud. I ran my tongue all around it and flicked it rapidly over her clit and Linda wrapped her legs around my head and came with a loud scream. I had never been with a girl who had an orgasm before and Jeff and I both thought we had somehow hurt her. We both stopped what we were doing as she grunted and screamed as the orgasm slowly subsided.

Linda assured us that we had not hurt her, and practically begged us to keep going. Jeff put his cock back in her mouth and I ate her pussy some more, giving her another three orgasms in rapid succession. Jeff came in her mouth shortly after that, and I was rock hard and ready to fuck her again. Jeff's cock was limp and he sat back and watched as I stood up and slipped my cock inside his cousin again. Linda was a willing participant this time and she wrapped her legs around my waist and met my thrusts. I fucked her for a long time, and she had a couple of orgasms before I once again came inside her.

I crawled up on the pool table next to her and draped an arm across her waist. I kissed her on the lips and we exchanged tongue as Jeff lay down next to her on the other side. She kissed him as well and the three of us fell asleep with our arms around each other.

I woke up about an hour later. Linda and Jeff were still sleeping, but Linda came awake as I slipped a finger inside her still wet pussy. We made out for awhile, and Jeff woke up and joined in as well. Linda knew what she wanted and soon took charge and began directing the action.

She had Jeff lay back on the couch and then straddled him, taking his cock deep inside her pussy. Then she lay back on top of Jeff and told me to eat her pussy while Jeff fucked her. I looked down to where Jeff's cock was buried deep inside her and thought that was an excellent idea. I dropped to my knees and watched mesmerized as Linda's pussy slid up and down on Jeff's cock, then bent forward and licked Linda's clit. She moaned with pleasure and had the first of many orgasms. I took Jeff's balls in my hand and squeezed gently as I flicked my tongue rapidly over Linda's clit.

A few minutes later Jeff grunted that he was about to come, and Linda lifted her pussy off of his cock and ordered me to finish him off. She watched as I took his cock in my mouth and stroked him twice before he spurted down my throat. Linda watched with absolute lust in her eyes as I drained Jeff and then she ordered me to fuck her. She lay back, still on top of Jeff, and I moved forward and slid my cock inside her. I came deep inside her several minutes later as she had her own orgasm.

Linda spent that night and most of Labor Day with Jeff and I and we tried everything any of us could think of. Linda was insatiable, and was occasionally very impatient as she waited for Jeff and me to recover. Linda wanted to be fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time, so we tried several positions until we figured out which one worked best. To this day I still consider that weekend one of the best of my life.

I began seeing Linda on a regular basis after that weekend, even though I still had a steady girlfriend. Linda seemed to be satisfied with our arrangement which usually meant after I had been out with my girlfriend dry-humping and making out with her I went by Linda's apartment and she fucked my brains out. Jeff, Linda, and I had threesome sex several more times during that incredible year, and the sex just kept getting better. I continued to have sex with Jeff whenever I could, but as the year went by we were able to get together less frequently. I had sex with Jeff for the last time about a week before we graduated, and we went our separate ways after that.

I continued seeing Linda until the day I went into the Air Force later that year. We kept in touch by mail most of the time I was in the military, but we never had sex again. The threesomes I had with Jeff and Linda that year established the foundation of my future sexual needs, and I had many MMF threesomes in the years prior to my marriage.

BiDrew42
BiDrew42
517 Followers