Jeff Edgar

Story Info
Photography gets me more than I could've thought.
3.2k words
3.83
40.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in this story is 18 or older*

Jeff Edgar

***************

High school is so fucked. I say that because of how fucking stupid people are in general. Or at least, to me they are. I don't really have a social empire, and I'm not an average Joe who has a neutral affect on the masses. I'm somewhere low on the social hierarchy; I'd say 65% of the school doesn't know I exist, 30% wishes I didn't, and 5% have formed a temporary alliance with me. It's my fault, somewhat. I was a bit odd since the day I was born. As a suburban Californian child in elementary school, I was exposed to a lot of culture, making me more of an international person than most, which influence what I am today (I'll touch on that later). I had a lot of girlfriends in school, nothing serious of course. And I moved.

I haven't had a girlfriend since, nor have I had a girl touch me the way I always wanted to be touched. I've "experimented" with many girls in high school, but my luck seemed to fuck up when it came time to score. Moving to a small Kentucky town took a while to get used to (with all the conservative close-minded bullshit), but Georgia was the worst place I've ever been. I was truly the underdog there. I saw the most beautiful girl I had seen and didn't even pursue her because of what people told me. I listened to them, believed them. I lost all my confidence. It didn't matter that we moved again, I was scarred.

Now, here in Louisville, I go to a school with mostly urban African Americans; they're just as typical and cliché as they were in Georgia. Things are better here than in Georgia, but not so much. For my career practice class, I chose computer tech because of the limitless possibilities. Because of it, I stick out like a sore thumb. I'm an African American who talks differently, acts differently, and thinks differently than the typical Louisvillian black guy at Foot Locker jerking off to the new Air Jordan's he just bought (that's a joke, ha ha). I'm a rocker; I would consider myself culturally to be an Afro Punk or a Hipster (without all the douchiness).

My hair is what gets me the most attention, and it's usually negative. I have naturally dreadlocked hair like Bob Marley and not like the synthetic bullshit that everyone else has. I feel like Kurt Cobain most of the time, like I'll never be understood. But none the less, I have my thrills. Thrills such as hacking school computers, playing epic pranks to make those suffer who made me suffer, and, more recently, doing a little spy work.

Being alone with few people to talk to and distract you, you notice all of the dirt that goes on under the radar. The most embarrassing secrets pass by us everyday. And, like J. Edgar Hoover, I found a good use for them. He used them to gain power and control politicians, things that were important to him. I used the power of blackmail to get what was important to me, pussy. In my computer tech class, there's this bitch, this stupid, sexy, bitch. I hated her guts. She is one of the few white chicks at the school and she happens to be a Goth. Goth chicks are so fuckin' hot. She had red hair, my other odd fetish. But, she was always so bitchy. Always cursing at me and everyone else. She is also a little plump. Not obese, nor "thick". Just the right amount of fat to be consider sexy; not fat nor anorexic.

I saw a few blackmail pornos and I decided to start my "Jeff Edgar" reign of terror by getting dirt on the redhead. I didn't have to look very hard to find dirt on her that would get the bitch in serious trouble. Like a typical little Goth chick poser, she smokes. At school. Easily I got footage and a few pictures. Then, the next day, I walked into Mr. Toronto's class and sat down at a PC and waited. Of course, to show how rebellious and hard edge she was, she showed up late.

I walked confidently (for once) up to her computer, bypassing all the dubasses shouting about how Kobe Bryant is better than Dwayne Wade. I said, "Hi", smiling cheerfully.

She shot me a typical evil Goth girl look with her beautiful green eyes and asked me, "The fuck do you want?"

I dropped the pictures on the keyboard. I said, still smiling deviantly, "Why do you smoke in a corner? Don't be ashamed. I'm sure Principal Scott will approve." She looked down at the pictures for a second, then back up at me with her expression unchanged.

"The fuck is this?" she asked, sounding annoyed.

"That's leverage," I said, now engaged in a stare down with the bitch. I'm taking up photography. I think Dr. Scott'll like the grittiness of the everyday events here." She narrowed her eyes, starting to looked pissed off.

"I don't give a flying fuck if you show these to anyone," she said scornfully. I could do nothing but smile. I love toughness in a chick.

"Great. I already sent one to Dr. Scott's email." Her brows began to scrunch and her chin started to stick outward as she pursed her lips.

"You fucking cocksucker," she exclaimed, just loud enough to sound threatening, but not loud enough to be heard elsewhere.

I loved the abuse. I don't know why, but I've always been turned on to chicks that would beat the shit out of me and give me the best sex of my life. I gave her a big toothy Obama grin (yes, I have one of those from time to time).

"Well, you said it doesn't matter. Sounds to me like you're a fucking poser." She stood up, staring into my eyes face to face. Her tits did a nice jiggle as she popped up. My dark soul-less eyes met her deep green ones. Even though she presented herself as a badass, I could already see her breaking, just from her eyes. To break the awkward silence, I said, "I didn't really send him the pics just yet, I just want to see your reaction". Still looking angry face wise, her eyes showed a bit of ease. When I knew I struck a nerve, I made my offer. "I also have footage of you, but this can all disappear, for a price." Then, a look that can only be described as an "Are You Fucking Serious?" face came over her.

"You're really gonna blackmail me," she said. "And for what?"

"You're a smart ass, think. I don't need cash, smokes, friends, or hard work; not school work anyway." Her eyebrows rose as she immediately knew what she was being pushed into.

"Sorry dude, but I'm not touching your stubby little dick," she said, amused.

"OK", I said. "If you wanna be fucked figuratively instead of fucked literally, then why not." I began to stroll back to my computer across the room when she grabbed my arm with the strongest grab I've ever felt from a chick. I turned around and saw her rolling her eyes as she let out a long sigh.

"Fine bitch. I'll do it." She said in defeat, looking me in the eyes again. Her face was still contorted with anger and she hated me even more so than usual. I was enjoying the fuck out of it. Not only was she now my bitch, but I was also gonna get back at her, fuck her, and treat her any way I wanted.

"Toronto's about to take us upstairs to fix some shit. Let's stay here."

"Whatever assbag," she said, almost as if spitting the words out. Just as I figured, Mr. Toronto led the class upstairs to fix a few PC's that got fucked up by all the humidity. Slowly, but surely, everyone except us left. From the fat ghetto chicks to the sports fanatics slowly waddling out because of their saggy pants. I stood still, staring at the shiny checkered floor tiles. Then I looked up when everyone left, gazing at the computer tables pushed against the walls with the office chairs scattered around. Even Toronto's chair wasn't at his desk. You know your class is fucked when the teacher isn't even organized.

"You know the drill. On your knees," I commanded. She glared at me with her head tilted down, giving her a devilish look.

"Shut the fuck up," she said coldly.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY COCK!!" I yelled, only half joking. Such a cliché phrase, but so appropriate.

She took a step closer to me so that we were face to face again, making sure I saw the rage in her eyes, and started to violently undo my belt. Then came my pants;in one downward jerk, I was down to nothing. She had ripped my boxers and pants off at the same time. She even scraped my thigh with her short fingernails. As soon as she pulled them down, my cock, already semi-hard, flopped out, touching her hand and landing on my left thigh. To be honest, my dick is a good 7 inches, so I'm not going to exaggerate. Immediately, she grabbed my cock with an iron grip and examined it. Man, I'm glad it wasn't my sack because of how hard she held it.

"Wow, look at how ashy you cock is," she mocked. It was true. I don't use lotion when jerking which is kinda sad.

I grinned and said," And it's your job to lube me." I could tell she wasn't sure about what she was doing which was perfect. I played the dirtiest trick on her just to be a dick. "So, what's your name anyway?" I asked. Yes, it is odd to hate a person you don't know, but this is high school afterall.

She looked at me with one brow raised and asked, "You really don't know?" I shook my head. "I'm Ale---" before she could finish I shoved my hard cock as deep as I could down her throat and held her head for about 10 seconds.

During, I could hear her gaggin' as saliva dripped down my balls while she clawed at my naked legs. At about 7 seconds in, I felt something warm and chunky rise from the back of her throat. As I let her go and pulled my cock out of her mouth, vomit slowly followed and spilled onto the floor. She got up wiping her mouth and punched me right in the cock. It felt so...fucking...goood :).

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" she yelled in my face.

"Well, we could just stop and I'll show-" she hit me right between the pecs and knocked me down on the floor. It stung like being hit with a handful of nails. I was briefly paralyzed with pain from the hit and the impact of the floor. So much so, that I didn't even realize that her head was bobbing up and down on my cock. When I finally did, and I regained the feeling in my junk, I felt a shiver run through my body. It was like she hadn't eaten in years and my dick was a meaty corndog. It was a blizzard of elements used on my cock; I felt everything. Tongue, throat, teeth, lips. It was an amazing blur of aggression that she felt towards me, all projected into one crazy blowjob.

I was tantalized by the way she looked; I was hypnotized. I could see her long red hair bouncing with every rise and fall of her head, with her full pink lips engulfing my dark, long veiny member occasionally coming into view, but her hair still covered her eyes. This gave her a very animalistic look. Since people say the eyes directly display the human soul, it was as if she was a beast. In a way, it was unsettling, but I find many things unsettling to have a secret beauty. While in wonder, I felt the old familiar feeling; I was about to cum, but harder than I ever had before. However, I got greedy. I had so much power over this chick, why rush the fun? I sat up and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of my cock. I grabbed hard, but it didn't see to faze her at all.

As my helmet and her mouth separated, there was a satisfying pop sound from the suction. She looked up me, with a twinkle in her eyes. No smile, just a twinkle. Somewhat like puppy dog eyes. However, what I said next, I'd never say to a puppy. "Whoa, I'm not gonna let you make me cum just yet. "Now, I want you to lick my asshole." I couldn't say "lick my asshole" without laugh a little. She looked at me in total shock. I let go of her hair and I flipped onto my stomach with my dripping wet dick touching the cold tiled floor. My big ass was facing straight up (yeah, my ass is pretty big).

For a while, I didn't feel anything because she was still lying on her stomach shocked. But just as I was about to say something, I felt her crawl over me and slowly lick my ass cheeks. She worked her way up the crack, spreading my warm buns with her hands as she went, and she began roll her tongue around the actually hole.

I'm not gonna lie, it felt awkward. As she continued to slowly trace circles around my asshole with her touch, I was more and more sure I didn't like getting a rim job. It felt really odd. Then, as I felt her pressing her tongue on the hole to enter it, I had to stop her. "Alright, enough. This feels so fucking weird," I said.

"Get up and bend over Toronto's desk." Almost like she was in a trance, she said nothing and did as I had told her. I had broken her; taken away her fight, or so I thought. I got up and slowly walked towards her. It was hard to walk with my pants around my ankles, but I managed. As I approached her, she I couldn't see her face, just her back and her ass. Just the way I like it (not really, but just go with it). Just as she had done to me, I savagely pulled down her pants and panties in one go, seeing something that surprised me a little.

She had a plump ass with a tattoo on her left cheek that was the Punk Rock anarchy symbol and on her lower back she had a tribal band of skulls. That was sexy to me, but what really caught my attention was her small, scrunched asshole and her tight, dripping wet pussy. "She actually liked this", I thought. Confidence shot through my mind and adrenaline through my veins as I realized what that meant. "She likes...me?" I thought. A girl, who actually likes me after all these years of being a loser, I'm actually worth a damn.

Then, of course, my doubts ran through my head. "Or she's just a whore." It had to be. Who would enjoy being forced into awkward sex with a skinny, weird fucker who they hated to begin with? "I'm not gonna let her off easy. This is supposed to be punishment anyway." I thought.

Realizing what I wanted next, I also felt that my dick was soft again. That weird feeling from a rim job really fucked me up. I started out just rubbing the head of my cock on her pussy lips and her clit. Basically all over the slit to get my cock lubed up and hard. She moaned and her ass quirked a little. Seeing her response, I speed up and started rubbing harder. More positive feedback. As my tool because hard as a rock, all I could do was slap her pussy with it. I looked up and saw that she was biting her hand so she wouldn't make noise. Seeing that, I slapped her pussy one more time as hard as I could just to here her muffled scream.

I slowly put the head inside her vagina and stopped. She scooted up on the desk, knocking a few things off, and turned on her side to look at me. She looked at me as if she was about to cry. "Don't stop," she whined. It freaked me out seeing her like this, but I still gave no mercy.

"Then tell me to put it in," I said.

"Don't give me that bullshit. Just FUCK ME!!"she screamed.

"Whatever you say babe," I yelled, just as loud as her. I pulled out of her and rammed my cock all the way into her ass.

Immediately after, I covered her mouth to silence her yell. I kept my hand there for a while as I let my cock settle in her ass. For a few seconds, I was in the clouds. Her ass was so tight; her muscles were squeezing my entire dick. It felt SO FUCKING GOOD! The pressure was so intense. The fit was so tight; I could feel her pulse on my cock. Eventually, her muscles started to loosen, so I took my hand away and started to violently hump the shit out of her.

She screamed more, but they were more than just screams of pain; they were screams of pleasure. "Yeah, FUCK ME HARD!!!I'M SUCH A BITCH AND I NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!!"

It was primal, the way she screamed and moved her hips towards me. It felt....real. Like the way humans were before civilizations, before social pressure, and before and anyone gave a fuck at all (or rather, didn't give a fuck). This was an organic human experience that can't be topped by much else.

I got tired of standing so I knocked some shit on the floor too and got behind her in the spooning position. I started fucking again, but this time, she grabbed my arms and put them around her waist. We were locked together. Her screaming, my panting, me hugging her curvy figure with my pecs pressed against her back. The heat from her body felt like the center of the sun. I wish we could have stayed that way forever but knew the end was near. I felt my jizz spurt into her warm tight ass, but I kept humping. And she kept screaming, until she yelled out the loudest sound yet. Her vagina exploded; it was a real life squirt, and I genuinely was surprised.

Her cum started to gush all over the edge of the desk. I stretched up to see her eyes rolled back with her mouth open. Then we just laid there, saying nothing. Moving nothing. Just lying there and panting. It felt like my cock had melted inside her. I couldn't explain what I felt. I tried to keep up the situation and opened my mouth planning to be a smart ass. However, Mr. Toronto and the entire class barged in. The silence was like being stabbed over and over; you wanted it to end, but you didn't want to see the outcome. Then Mr. Toronto said one of the best ice breakers of all time.

"What the fucking fuck, dude?"