Jeff's Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
He gets a taste of his roommate's girlfriend.
3.7k words
4
83.8k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DLove
DLove
21 Followers

It was last Saturday morning. Instead of sleeping in, I had gotten up early in order to catch some study time while the apartment was still quiet.

I live in my on-campus apartment, with three roommates: Jasmine, who is from Taiwan, Chrissy, a Chem. Major from Dallas, and Jeff, my good friend.

I sat at the kitchen table in my tee-shirt and boxers. The morning sun cast warm shadows on the floor.

At around 10:00, Jasmine came through for breakfast. She said she was on her way out the door, but she made time to chat a bit, and then she moved on. As she walked out of the kitchen, I sighed at the sight of her pert and pretty ass.

Around half-an-hour later, Jeff came moving slowly into the kitchen. His eyes were still heavy, and he was wearing nothing but a pair of white briefs.

“Morning,” he said.

“Morning,” I replied. “You sleep well?”

“Mm,”came the drowsy reply.

Jeff turned his back to me to pour himself a glass of milk. I watched him, and smiled at the sight of his smooth mocha skin and his hot, cotton-covered ass.

I stood up and went up to him from behind. I was wearing a tee-shirt and boxers. I removed my shirt, then wrapped my arms around his waste, and pressed my body against his. My swelling dick pushed into Jeff’s tight, round ass. I kissed his shoulder, saying. “Hi, baby. Did you have a good time last night?”

“Mmm, yeah,” he said.

“Did you get good and sweaty?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you need a bath?”

“I’ve been so dirty.”

“You want me to clean you up?”

“Yeah. Make me nice and clean.”

“Mmmm,” I said as I lifted Jeff’s arm above his head and put my face in his armpit. I inhaled his scent. I licked circles around his underarms. I moaned as I licked Jeff’s armpits clean.

Then I dropped to my knees and nuzzled my face into Jeff’s cotton-covered ass. I breathed in his hot smell. I said, “Mmm. Were you dancing last night?”

“Yeah, Jess and I danced long and hard.”

Jessica was Jeff’s girl. I imagined her hands as they danced, squeezing the place where I now had my face buried. I spread my knees wide apart, so I could get lower and push my face up into Jeff’s ass-crack. Moaning, I inhaled his smell and rubbed my face harder and harder into his crack. In front of him, my hands massaged his hard cock through his underwear. I pushed my face into his ass. The smell was incredible.

I said, “How long since you’ve showered, baby?”

“Yesterday morning, “he said.

I said, “Mmmm. You smell good.”

I pulled down Jeff’s briefs, as he stepped out of them. I looked inside at the white cotton, and could see a couple quarter-sized yellow spots and a very faint brown streak. I held the underwear to my nose and breathed in. Jeff laughed a little bit at this. I almost shot my load.

I dropped the underwear and turned toward the prize. Jeff, facing the counter, bent forward and spread his ass open wide. I saw his precious brown hole. I saw his smooth balloon-like ball sac hanging down. I moved my mouth to his balls, and my nose to his asshole. I licked Jeff’s cum-filled balls, and inhaled his dirty aroma. I moaned like a slut, and slammed my tongue onto his asshole.

“Yeah, lick me off, baby,” Jeff said. “Clean my hot asshole.”

I moaned, “Oh, yeah baby. I’m gonna make you nice and clean.” I lapped at his hot ass. Then I pushed my tongue into his hole. I tasted Jeff’s bitter chocolate. My dick was rock-hard. I thrust my tongue into his ass, swirled it around, and sucked on his hole as I pulled the flavor from his musky, warm asshole. I licked his sexy brown hole and kissed it like it was a mouth.

Jeff stepped back from the counter and moved past me. He got down on his knees and spread his legs and ass open wide. I dove into Jeff’s asshole, moaning like a slut. I lapped at his hole. I swirled my tongue around and around his browneye. Jeff beat his dick as I took long laps from his balls, over his asshole, and up to his lower back, pushing my tongue and face hard into his asshole each time I passed it.

I bit his ass and ran my tongue over his gorgeous mounds. Jeff just moaned and beat his dick, while I frantically sucked at his hot-boy ass.

He rolled over onto his back and lifted his ass up high. I pushed his legs up and apart and rolled him back, and went at his sexy hole with my nose and tongue, pushing each, in turn, as deep into him as I could.

I lapped at his balls, and licked up and down the length of his shaft. I ran my tongue up and down his thick shaft. I sucked his dick-head into my mouth.

He said, “ Man – Ah! – Man, that feels so good, but -- I gotta piss.”

“Let it rip, baby,” I breathed.

“Let me stand up.”

“Piss in my mouth and fill me up,” I said, as he stood up.

He stuck his dick in my mouth. I sucked gently on the head of his swollen cock.

I heard a door open, and then heard the bathroom door close.

I popped my head from his dick. “Jesus, who’s here?” I said. I knew Jasmine had just gone out the door, and I was sure Sara was away for the weekend.

“It’s Jess.”.

“Jesus, dude! What the fuck!” I said. I started to stand up.

“Chill, man,” he said, and pushed me back down. “She just went into the bathroom. Man, I’ll have to piss in the sink!” He started to move.

“No!” I breathed. “Stay here. Give it to me.”

Jeff brought his purple-capped cock to my lips. I kissed his cock-head and wrapped my lips around his hard shaft as he slowly let go. His warm, salty piss filled my mouth. I swallowed a gulp and then opened my mouth up for more. I drank mouthful after mouthful of Jeff’s golden piss. His bitter taste and musky smell had my cock raging-hard. I stroked my dick as I drank my roommate’s hot piss. Golden streams ran from my swollen lips down my neck and chest.

When he was finished, I said, “I can taste Jessica’s pussy, baby.” I rubbed Jeff’s cock over my face.

“Yeah. You like that?”

“Yeah.”

“You like the smell of my girlfriend’s pussy, don’t you, Devin?”

“I love it,” I exhaled.

“I fucked Jess long and hard last night, Dev. Lick up her pussy juices.”

“Mmmm,” I moaned as I sucked Jeff’s cock deeper into my mouth. He placed his hands on my head, and began to work his dick in and out of my mouth. Together, we slowly worked my face as far down his dick as it would go. My throat, wide open, encased Jeff’s massive cock. My nose was in his pubes.

I began to gag. I coughed and choked around Jeff’s hard cock, spitting out mucus onto his pubes. Each time my throat tried to force Jeff’s dick out, my cock swelled up harder and harder. I beat my dick as Jeff used my throat like a cunt. He fucked my face like it was a toy. I choked and coughed, and gasped for air as I could, while Jeff hammered my throat with his monster.

Finally, he pulled my face off his dick. Long ropes of spit hung from his balls and my chin. He began slapping me in the face with his hot rod. I stuck my tongue out and let Jeff beat his dickhead on my warm, hungry tongue. I moaned. I licked at his balls, and rubbed his cock over my face as I pumped it.

Again, I forced my face onto Jeff’s dick. His cock-head popped into my throat and slid down, then back out, over and over again. Jeff had both hands in my hair now and was ramming his cock into my face. My lips and nose slammed into him. It felt like being punched. As he fucked, I gagged and spit and coughed, and beat my cock. His dick and my dick got harder and harder.

He now kept his dick-head in my throat as he fucked me, pulling out only when it looked like I needed air. After a few more swift pumps, he held my face to his pubes. Mucus bubbled out of my mouth. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could along the underside of his shaft. I rubbed the warm flesh of my tongue over Jeff’s hot, cum-filled balls. I lifted my head upward, and pulled forward on Jeff’s ass cheeks. I wanted to push his cock all the way into me, as far as it would go. Jeff put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me toward him. I stretched my tongue out as far as I could, far underneath his heavy ball sac.

The bathroom door opened. My cock was engorged and throbbing. I heard Jessica call, “Jeffrey!” My eyes widened; I began to cough. Jeff began to frantically fuck my face. “I need toilet paper, Jeffrey!” I tapped Jeff’s hips as a signal to let me up. He continued to pound his cock into me. “It -- It’s in here, Jess!” he groaned. My dick was an engorged beast. I did not touch it. He rammed into me. I heard, “Oh, my God! What are you guys doing in here?” I kept my hands on Jeff’s hips as he pounded his cock into my face. He said, “Oh, baby, I’m doing something so fucking good!”

He began to cum. Hot gobs of cum filled my throat and mouth. Jeff pulled his dick from my mouth. I said, “Give it to me baby,” as I stuck my tongue out and opened my mouth wide. Jessica came up, her face still wide in amazement. As she approached, I could see her pubes sticking out of her pink panties. Ropes of hot white cum shot out over my face and lips and tongue. Jessica hesitated, then took Jeff’s cock in her hand and began to rub it all over my face.

“You like that, Devin?” she said.

“I fucking love it, Jess,” I said panting and licking.

“You like my boyfriend’s cock?”

“I love his cock, Jess.”

“You love his cum, too, don’t you?”

“Oh, fuck, yes. I love your boyfriend’s cock and hot cum.”

She stuck his cock head in my mouth. Jeff kissed his girlfriend deeply. She opened her mouth to his. I sucked Jeff’s dick. She looked down at me and said, “You’re nasty, Devin. You’ve got cum all over your face.”

She rubbed Jeff’s cock all over my face and tongue.

Jeff pulled away from me. He walked over to the kitchen table, and sat down in a chair. “Come and clean me, Dev,” he said.

“Jeffery, I need toilet paper,” Jess said.

I was on my knees. I had never intended Jessica to see me like this. She and I had been friends since she and Jeff met two years ago when we were freshmen. But I still hadn’t cum, and my sex-drive had me overwhelmed. Jeff’s beautiful girlfriend stood inches from me on my right, wearing pink panties and a white tee-shirt. I could see her belly-button, her pubes, and the soft, round, fleshy globes of her ass. I could smell her hot, musky scent.

She was preoccupied with what she wanted from Jeff, but she seemed very turned on by the matters at hand. Again she said, “You’re so fucking nasty, Devin. Look at you all covered with Jeff’s cum. You’re a little cum slut, aren’t you? Do you like Jeffrey’s creamy cum, Devin?

“Mmmmm. Yeah, I love it.”

“Does it taste good?”

“So good.”

“Will you share with me?”

With that, she leaned over and kissed me. Her warm, wet tongue pushed into my mouth. Jess moaned as she kissed me. She then began to lick Jeff’s cum from my face, sucking it in through her cherry-red lips. She said, “Mmm. I like it, too.” She brushed her finger down my nose, then straightened up and whined, “Jeffery, hurry, baby! So I can come and have fun!”

Jeff said, “Jess, watch this boy come and clean me off. You’ll see there’s no need for toilet paper.”

“Jeffrey!” she yelled this time, “That is gross! I just got finished taking a poop! I’ve seen enough perversion already! I don’t even know what the hell is going on! I would like to wipe my ass, dammit! Then I’ll come out here and have some coffee and find out just what the fuck you two freaks are up to!”

Jeff smiled warmly at his girlfriend. My mouth began to water.

“You want it, Dev?” said Jeff.

“Yeah.”

“Want what?” asked Jess.

“Jess, turn around, “ Jeff said.

“What?”

“Turn around. Let him lick your ass.”

“What?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Jess, let me lick your ass.”

She said, “Devin!“

I reached up and ripped her pink panties off her pissy, pussy. She dropped her hands and latched onto her underwear. Jeff came up and held her by the shoulders and kept her from moving. I forced her panties from her grasp, and pulled them to the floor.

Jeff and I both took a sexy leg and pulled in opposite directions. She protested and struggled to regain her stance. I stuck my face into her pussy and began to suck at it. I smelled her. She tasted so good. Her labia were already swollen – perhaps from sweaty sex with Jeff the night before. I sucked and licked her clit. Jess tried to push my head away. I pushed my tongue up into her pussy. She moaned loudly.

I thought of how many times I had held Jessica’s panties to my nose when both she and Jeff were in the shower together. Now, to finally taste her in the flesh was incredible. I licked her clit in soft circular strokes, and thrust my tongue again into her.

Jeff guided Jessica over to the kitchen table and told her to lie down on it.. She hesitated, then carefully got onto her back. She held her legs tightly together, bent at the knees. Her pretty feet rested on the edge of the table. I sucked her toes into my mouth and licked the soles of her feet. They had the slight smell of the boots she had worn the night before. I spread her legs open with my hands. She resisted.

Jeff played with his girlfriend’s tits, and cooed soft words of encouragement to her. She let her legs relax. I brought my lips to her pussy. Jess tasted delicious. The smell of her cunt filled my nostrils. There was the aroma of sweat, and sex, and piss, all perfumed with her natural Jessence. I lapped at her sweet box, and sucked at the sweetness of her pussy.

Then I brought my nose down to her asshole. I rubbed my nostrils up and down over her hole and inhaled. She said, “No!” I moaned as I caught the scent of her hot ass. I flattened my tongue out and began lapping at her brown asshole, burying my nose deep into her hot, swollen pussy.

Jess cried out, then let out a moan, as I sucked on her ass. I moved back up and sucked her clit and labia into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over her clitoris. I then stuck my tongue deep into her cunt, and went on a hunt for her G-spot. I could taste Jeff’s cum inside her. There was no mistaking the flavor. Mixed with Jess’s juices, it was an elixir that made me feed on Jess’s pussy as if it were a rare and juicy tropical fruit. I sucked the juices from her.

Then I plunged my tongue back into her bitter-sweet asshole. As Jess relaxed, I was able to push my tongue deep into her ass. I ran my tongue along the inside, lapping up her thick flavor. With my tongue deep inside her ass, and my nose buried in her pussy, I looked up over her taut stomach, her firm, round breasts, up the curve of her throat, to her cherry lips, and found them wrapped around Jeff’s cock. As I swept my eyes further upward, I saw Jeff’s ball sac as it gave way to the crack and mounds of his tight, round ass. Jeff’s pretty puckered hole winked at me as he fucked his girlfriend’s face, and Jess gagged around his cock as I lapped at her cunt and ass, sucking in her flavors, and rubbing my face all over her stinky, sweaty, salty-sweet crotch.

When Jess came, she did it with vigor. Her moans shot up to the reaches of the room, and through corners at the top and bottom, and into the rooms of other tenants, and yet others. I licked and kissed and sucked her, as she sucked on Jeff’s hot, hard cock. .

I had to fuck her. I stood up to where she lay on the table. I slapped Jeff’s ass, and when he turned to look at me, directed his eyes with my own to where my raging cock nestled its head just between his girlfriend’s swollen, bulging pussylips.

He said, “Go for it.”

I sunk my pole into her. She cried out. Her warm pussy enveloped my cock. I began to fuck her with deep, steady plunges, increasing my tempo until I was slamming into her.

Jeff fed her his cock. She coughed and gagged on it. Saliva shot out the sides of her mouth. I leaned forward and ducked my head under Jeff’s ass to suck the spit from Jessica’s cheeks and neck. She continued to milk Jeff’s hot pole with her cheeks and lips. I licked at Jeff’s balls and sucked them both into my mouth and caressed them with my tongue. As Jeff lifted up for me, I got my face and mouth into his loving ass. I ate Jeff’s asshole as I fucked his girlfriend’s tight, hot pussy.

When I said, “I’m gonna cum!”, Jeff said, “Do it in her pussy!”

Jessica moaned loudly around her boyfriend’s cock.

Jeff turned around to face me, and sat his ass on his girlfriend’s face.

My dick exploded inside her. Her warm cunt throbbed as my cock convulsed and spewed hot ropes of cum inside her.

Jeff jacked his aching cock as I filled his girlfriend’s cunt. He was rock hard.

When my orgasm subsided, he said, “I want your ass.”

I moaned and pulled my dick from Jess’s pussy with a wet, pop. I brought my legs apart and back from the table, and leaned over so that my face was in Jessica’s cunt. Jeff got behind me rubbing spit and cum and sweat over his cock and my asshole. I groaned as Jeff eased his cock into me.

As I relaxed, his movements became stronger and deeper. Soon, Jeff was fucking my ass. Jessica now had her fingers interlaced on the back of my head and began forcing my face into her cunt, grinding her wet, cummy pussy all over my face. Jeff’s thrusts increased. He slammed his hard cock into me. I said, “Fuck me,” into Jessica’s pussy.

I moaned into Jessica’s cunt as Jeff pounded my ass. Jessica sat up and took my face in her hands.

She said, “Look at you, Devin. You fucking whore. You’re getting your ass pounded, you little fucking slut.”

She spit in my face. I moaned and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Jeff fucked my ass. She spit into my mouth. She leaned forward and mashed her tongue into mine. She kissed me deeply. She then shoved my head back down, and ground her cunt into my face, and said, “Make me cum, you fucking slut.”

Jeff held me by the hips and fucked me hard. He rammed his hot rod, hard and steady, into my tight asshole.

“Fuck him, Jeffrey,” Jess said. “Fuck this little cock slut.”

Jeff said, “You see me fucking this boy’s hot ass, Jess?”

“Yeah, baby, I see you. Fuck that whore.”

“Fuck me,” I said into Jess’s pussy. “Oh! Fuck me.”

My tongue swirled over Jess’s clitoris. She began to scream as she ground her cunt into my mouth and face.

Jeff moaned and cursed. Creamy spurts of cum shot from his cock deep into my ass. He pulled his cock out of me and began to spray it all over my back. I turned and dropped to my knees to catch it on my tongue. Jess leaned forward to do the same. The cum kept coming.

Jessica had long, white ropes of it on her face. I lapped at them, and she opened her mouth to mine. Together, we licked Jeff’s cock and balls, and sucked and swallowed his cum. Then we lapped at his sweaty balls and his ass. On our knees, we licked him until he was shiny clean.

Jeff then said, “I hate to bust up this party, but I got to get in the shower. Come and soap me up!” He then skipped out of the room.

Jessica stood up, spun around and put a hand on each of her ass cheeks. She spread her ass open, stretching her golden-bown hole open wide. She said, “Lick me clean, baby.”

I did. I licked the stickiness from her asshole. I sucked the cum from her pussy. I lapped at her beautiful tits, and her sexy underarms. I sucked on her toes, and licked the soles of her feet. I reveled in the smell and feel of her body.

Then I said, “Let’s get in the shower.”

I started to get up, but Jessica said, “Wait Devin. I –“

“What is it Jess?”

“I have to pee.”

I smiled at her. She had sparkling eyes and sanguine lips. I opened my mouth under her pussy and lapped at her labia. She soon let out a salty, golden stream of piss which I drank in. It filled my mouth and filled my belly. It trickled down my chin and chest to my aching balls and twitching cock.

DLove
DLove
21 Followers