Jeff's Fabulous Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
The Baby Boy meets his Aunt Debbie.
1.5k words
4.06
91.1k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy, do you think you could get another woman to have sex with us?" With all his innocence and awe, my Baby Boy was again posing the same query he had been asking me over and over, since the very first day I met him on Yahoo! Messenger.

Jeff and I were in the midst of one of our daily chats on Yahoo! -- with my web cam running for him, we had been online together for already nearly 45 minutes. My feelings had once again been ever-so-slightly wounded with his candor and openness, by the way he had just described to me, in detail, what his favorite fantasy was, and how much he wished I could make it possible for him to fulfill.

"Baby Boy, can I ask you a question please?" I realized I just DID ask him a question, but the one I had in mind was quite a bit more intimate than that introductory one.

I waited a few seconds for him to give me the OK to ask away. "Shoot, Mommy."

"Sweetie, isn't ur Mommy enuf for you?!?! I don't understand why you need another woman to join us in bed when you have not even been alone with ME all that much."

"I'm sorry, Mommy. It's just a fantasy. Every man has it. It would be so so hot to look down and see two older women sucking my cock at the same time!"

Despite my little flare of the green-eyed monster at Jeff's request, I had to admit, in my recent mid-life hormones-raging state of horniness, I had become a bit bi-curious. I even had my eye on my best girlfriend, Debbie, to fill the bill for both Jeff and me. What better way to kill two birds with one stone, then by having a hot, sexy threesome with my "incestuous Son" Jeffrey and my best friend in the whole world?!?! Surely there would be enuf love going around there to make it exciting, erotic, and also a lot of FUN at the same time.

"OK, I understand, Baby. I am gonna do the very best I can to make it come true for you! I am gonna talk to Debbie as soon as she gets home from work tonite." There I went again, spoiling him rotten, giving in to his every fetish, his every fantasy. I would have handed him the sun, the moon, and the stars if I could have grabbed them from out of the sky!

"REALLY?!?!?!" He was astounded at the way I seemed so willing and able to set things up in an instant for him.

"Yes, Baby, really! Debbie likes you a lot and she even told me the other day that she does not mind one bit if you want to call her Aunt Debbie."

"I CAN?!?!?!? I can really call her Aunt Debbie? You mean she knows all about the Mommy/Son stuff with us?"

"Yes, Baby, I told her everything about you and me."

"What does she think about incest?"

"Well, I guess if she says you can call her Aunt Debbie, than she thinks it's OK, honey!"

Jeff had already "met" my gf Debbie a few times, when she would visit me at my apartment while I was chatting on cam with him. The second he saw me with her, he started politely but firmly stating his strong urge to see us "PLAY." And I am sure it was his incredible charm and appeal that prompted Debbie and me to waste no time in fooling around on my cam a little bit for him.

She and I had done some simple-but-sweet opened-mouth tongue kissing for him. And one day, while he stroked himself off, I told Debbie to take her shirt off like me, and both of us bra-less, I playfully pinched and plied her nipples quite a bit! LOL!!!

I knew Jeff was thrilled with it all, when he typed in several times, "I REALLY like what I am seeing!!!"

He went nuts when he caught even a glimpse of Debbie on his screen, since she is quite striking and even stunning to look at for a 51-year old lady. Her shortly cropped, robin-red hair bounces back and forth around her round and pale-complexioned face. And her big brown oval eyes, combined with her puffy, pouty, red lips make a match for real, true beauty as far as any mature woman is concerned.

It was amazing to me how Debbie's and my bodies were so similar in the way we were "put together." She and I had done all sorts of "girl things" with each other over the past seven years of friendship -- putting make-up on each other's faces; trimming, cutting, and styling each other's hair; and trying on all of our new clothes and lingerie whenever we would bring it home. We wore the same size clothes in just about everything, and we were constantly borrowing and trading sweaters or skirts, and raiding each other's closets.

Whenever we modeled our new garments, we would both strip down completely naked to start, while standing right before my full-length living room mirror. Then we would each cup our big, beefy boobs, one in each hand, and hold them up to each other's eyes, and then into the mirror, and just about gasp with glee when we realized that all four of our tits were totally identical in size and shape. Our nipples were not nearly the same, however, since mine were pretty small and pink, and Debbie's were quite a bit bigger and darker in color. As for the rest of our bodies being alike, we did have very similar shapes all the way down to where my legs were just a bit longer and leaner than hers.

Being she and I had been stark-naked, of course I had looked at her pussy quite a bit, but I could only see her outside mound as it showed from her front view. Being as curious as I had been lately, I was kinda eager to find out about just what was lying underneath her patch of short-trimmed, auburnish, pubic hair, and deeper into her, I wondered what lay beneath her luscious labia lips.

To make our hot trio even more enticing to me was the fact that Debbie had just been down to see me the week before, complaining, bitching and moaning about how it takes her boyfriend Stephen a full forty-five minutes of eating her out in order to make her cum! I thought at that time how sweet it might be, if I could give my tongue its virgin twirl around another woman's clit, by going down on Debbie. Cuz forty-five minutes seemed awfully long to reach her peak, compared to my own just-barely-four!!! I wanted to give it a whirl with my mouth on her blooming bud, to see just how fast I could make her slippery slot squirt! I had a sneaky suspicion that if it took Stephen so much time, there was a pretty good possibility he was doing something WRONG! LOL!!!

I cannot exactly say that the thought of slurping on Debbie's sweet snatch was a complete and total turn-on to me, not in the real sexual sense of it anyway. But, at the very least, I knew it would be a helluva lot of FUN to have her and my Baby Boy Jeff in my bed together. Just to watch Jeffrey get ecstatically excited by enjoying my best friend and me sucking him off and eating each other's pussies out -- well, that was more than enuf to make the whole triple-hot encounter more than worth my while.

My heart and mind were both open enuf, and with my body being in the constant state of sexual arousal that was always present, I felt there was a good chance that our threesome session would turn out to be one hot, sexy, erotic time for all of us. So, as I promised my Baby Boy Son Jeffrey, I set out to rope and wrangle my gf Debbie into joining our duo, making us a trio!!! And believe you me -- that was not exactly the easiest task to accomplish. Cuz just as I have been, so has Debbie always been 100%, completely and totally hetero.

Not to mention that her bf Stephen would never ever go for such an arrangement, unless he could somehow get his dick into the mix!!! And Jeff, being also of the same kinda hetero persuasion, had made it perfectly clear to me that no way, no how was any other MAN gonna be in on this deal.

So, I really had my work cut out for me. But like every other goal I had ever attempted to reach, I was dead set and determined to score a big one. And come hell or high water, I was going to make my Baby Boy Son Jeffrey's fantasy come true for him. And I was gonna fulfill it SO fuckin full, that it would exceed even my own expectations, when all was said and done.

To be continued...