Jeff's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Peeking through a keyhole brings changes.
4.7k words
83.7k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,040 Followers

This story is fiction. It involves incestuous relationships. It is not meant to be a story of femdom or submission, although, it may seem to be at the start.

All characters are eighteen or older.

*****

Let me begin by telling you a little about Jeff at the time this story starts.

He was a very average eighteen year old senior in high school. Easily lost in a crowd of three or more, that's him. Average intelligence too. He did like to read, though. His tastes in reading are quite diverse. They haven't changed much. History, junky novels, you name it. A little porn too. Porn was not a big thing with him; with one exception.

He loved to read stories about eating women's pussies. It was an obsession with him. It didn't matter if the stories were about a man or a woman performing the licking and sucking as long as it was a woman's snatch that was the object of their attention. He had read a story about going down on a woman about the time he was starting puberty. It sent thrills through his body and made an impression he has lived with ever since. Cunnilingus (He only learned that word recently.) is what his dreams were about. His jerk off dreams all involved eating a woman's cunt; the scents, the tastes were vivid in his dream world. He did have an idea of how a pussy smelled and tasted. He would sniff and lick his mother's and sister's panties to inhale the bouquets of their pussies; to taste the residue of their juices.

It was all fantasies. He was still a virgin at the time this story begins. He was shy, not at all athletic and nothing special in the looks department. In fact Jeff was a little soft; a bit overweight with poor muscle tone.

He lived with his mother, Susan, and older sister, Hannah, in an old farmhouse. The house, on an acre of property, was surrounded by the newer homes, on much smaller lots, of a midsized Midwestern city. It was a college town, the home of the state university. The house had been his late father's. The father had grown up in it and had inherited it from his parents. He had been killed in an accident when Jeff was twelve and left it to his wife, along with the wealth, and income, his family had accumulated. There were also insurance policies and a large settlement from the accident.

In years past the city had spread out to what had been the family farm. The property had become valuable and Jeff's father and grandparents made the most of it. They are a very comfortably well off family now, the three of them. Not well off enough to attract women though. Susan tends to be frugal and does not believe in ostentatious displays. She spends only enough to live a comfortable lifestyle. In fact her car is three years old. Hannah's is five, and a cheap model at that. Jeff didn't have a car, he would have to earn the money if he wanted one. Their house was in need of paint, but not enough to be an eyesore. So the girls in Jeff's school had no way of knowing that they had any money at all. Telling them his family was wealthy did nothing but induce snickers. He could talk all he wanted, but had no way of showing them.

Susan was forty, a somewhat overweight, woman with a medium frame. Voluptuous describes her well. When she dressed up she bulged sexily in all the right places. In Jeff's opinion she has a beautiful butt and legs. She usually wears dresses or skirts. Nylons and heels show off lovely legs. Her plump breasts are grapefruit sized, large grapefruits. She wears her dark brown hair short and has a pleasant face. She was very feminine and was considered quite attractive by many men.

She would go out occasionally on dates, but if she slept with any of them she kept the fact well concealed. She was active in a couple of community organizations. When Hannah was still in school she had been very active with the PTA, but she had been winding that down now that Jeff was in his last year.

She could be quite stern with Jeff and his sister, but not usually. It takes quite a bit to upset her. If one of them did manage to get her really mad she could be a terror.

Hannah was a younger, slimmer version of Susan. She is two years older than Jeff. Her tits are the size of grapefruit, small grapefruit. She has the same pleasant face as her mother, with longer hair; a nice butt and legs. Unlike her mother she usually wears jeans or slacks. When she does dress up in a dress, heels and nylons she is a very attractive and feminine woman.

Hannah was a student at a local college. She was just finishing her first year. She hadn't decided what she wanted to do with her life, but she was leaning towards some sort of finance course. She had vague ideas of investing some of the family's money, manage it for them.

She was quite popular and had dated often, but she had not stayed with any one boyfriend for more than a few months. She was asked out often, but accepted fewer dates as time went on.

That is how things stood when Jeff fucked up.

The old house they lived in was comfortable with large rooms. There were two bathrooms, the main one upstairs and a smaller one the first floor. Susan had never considered having an en suite bath added to her bedroom. She didn't see the need for it.

The doors in the house were old style with keyholes. None were ever locked so none had keys in them. The bathrooms were locked from the inside with a deadbolt.

Jeff had found that he could spy on his mother or sister through the keyhole. Neither of the women ever suspected him of doing such a thing.

He especially liked to watch his mother as she dried herself after a shower. Her plump tits were lovely. Her lush, wild bush was so tantalizing to him, so sexy. He would masturbate afterwards to visions of himself burying his face in her lush nest of hair while he licked at the folds of her pussy.

He spied on Hannah too. Her tits were smaller than her mother's, but perkier. Her bush was not as fully developed as Susan's, but it was still alluring to his young, sex starved mind. She too drove him to jerk off after viewing her.

He had to be careful of course; it would never do to get caught. He only took the chance when just one of the women was home. If both were in the house he did not attempt to peek.

******

He was kneeling with his eye at the keyhole watching his mother dry off after a shower. He had a good full frontal view. His cock was hard and throbbing. His thoughts were focused on his desire to eat her pussy.

"What are you doing, Jeff?" It was his sister's voice shrieking. His heart sank into a state of terror.

"You pervert," still screaming. She ran up to where he knelt and aimed a kick at him. Jeff fell onto his side to avoid her swinging foot.

Susan grabbed a robe to put on and opened the door to find out what the commotion was. She saw Jeff curled up on the floor trying to protect himself from the kicks Hannah was battering him with. Fortunately she was wearing soft shoes else he might have been severely injured. She was trying to get an opening to his balls, but Jeff's fetal curl protected them.

"What's going on?" Was Susan's first instinctive question.

"This asshole was peeking through the keyhole, Mom. The fucking pervert was spying on you."

Susan turned white, then reddened with rage.

"You little shit!" Her voice was shrill with anger.

She aimed a couple of kicks at him too but stopped when she hurt her bare toes. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair. Her anger gave her added strength, enough to lift him halfway up. It exposed him to more of Hannah's kicks too. She got a couple of good ones in, barely missing his balls, before Susan dragged him away. She hauled him into the bathroom she had just left.

"You fucking pervert," she shouted. "You want to spy on me? You want to see my pussy?"

She threw him to the floor of the bathroom. Neither her anger nor the adrenalin induced strength had abated.

She tore her robe open and grabbed his hair again. She lifted his limp body until his head was at her snatch. She pushed his face into the wild thatch of hair that crowned her pussy.

"Get a good look you fucking turd!"

She held him there as she sat on the toilet seat and spread her legs. Her hands twisted his hair and his face was forced into the folds of her pussy.

"Can you see it now?" She was still screaming with rage.

Jeff sensed through his pain and fear that he was where he had often dreamed of being. At his mother's pussy.

Hannah stood in the doorway astounded at her mother's fury. She had never seen her this angry. Hannah's wrath hadn't diminished either. She was happy to see her pervert brother getting what he deserved. She would get even with him too. Just like her mother was doing.

She heard a muffled moan from Jeff. She just wished it had sounded like he was in pain, it hadn't. She saw Susan's expression change. The anger seemed to fade, surprise, or maybe wonder took its place.

Jeff had inhaled the scents of his mother's pussy. His nose was pushed against her clit. She wasn't horny so the fragrance didn't have the musky aroma of arousal. But it was the scent he had inhaled many times on the gusset of her panties. There were a few times that she had been horny while wearing them, those times were treasured in Jeff's memories. His tongue reached for her pussy. It slid between the labia into the sensitive inner woman. Yes, she was dry. He didn't care. His dream was being fulfilled. In her anger, he expected, she would probably thrust him away. Then she and his sister could rain more kicks on his already battered body. It didn't matter. Like an addict who must have his fix, even though it might kill him, he needed to taste her pussy; he needed to.

It was Susan's surprise that delayed her first instincts when she felt his tongue slip between the lips of her pussy. Surprise that gave him just enough time to briefly caress her inner lips with his tongue and slide up to her clit. He knew what to do, he had read so much about it. It was experience he lacked.

It was the surprise that caused her to loosen her grip on his hair and let her hand caress his head before she realized what was happening. Against her will her anger drained away, she tried to keep it. She wanted to feel the fury that had controlled her. But the first ticklings of pleasure were invading her body, her pussy.

She looked at her daughter. "Shut the door, Hannah. Wait till I'm done with him. You can kick him around some more then."

Hannah stepped back out of the doorway and closed the door. She didn't leave though. She knelt and put her eye to the keyhole. Just like she had caught Jeff doing. She felt her pussy getting wet, but why? Was it her mother, her body? Hannah found herself thinking of Susan's almost nakedness.

Susan put her legs over Jeff's shoulders and pressed his head into her, now wet, pussy. He licked and sucked as he had always dreamed of doing. His cock hardened as his fantasies came true. His tongue, his lips, even his teeth aroused her. She came on his face coating him with her essences. Her legs clasped him and her heel kicked at his back as her body shook from the thrills of cumming.

Hannah was not unaffected by what she was seeing through the keyhole. She felt her pussy getting wetter. She rubbed it through her jeans. As her arousal increased she pushed her hand down the front of her jeans, under the panties too, and fingered her wet cunt.

Susan had cum three times, each orgasm stronger than the last. She wanted to scream out her satisfaction, but she didn't want Hannah to hear.

She pushed him away. She was satiated. She felt totally relaxed as she looked down at her son gazing up at her from between her thighs. Lazily she took her legs from his shoulders, put one of her feet in his face and pushed him away.

He fell on his ass on the bathroom floor and watched with a feeling of trepidation as she stood and tied her robe shut. Well, trepidation mixed with a sense of accomplishment.

"We're not done with you Jeff. You need to be taught a lesson."

She reached down and grabbed his hair again. Her strength had left her, however. Even so he came to his knees as she yanked hard enough to hurt.

"Get up, you asshole," she told him.

Hannah decided it was time to leave the keyhole. She almost ran to her room and sat in a chair trying to appear as if she had been waiting patiently. She was very conscious of the heat and wetness in her pussy, but she composed herself so her mother wouldn't see her arousal.

Hannah saw the bathroom door open and Jeff thrust through it. She saw Susan follow him and push him towards her room. Hannah thought that her mother's heart really didn't seem to be into it. Her pushes didn't look very hard, but they were hard enough to make Jeff stumble.

Susan stuck a foot in front of Jeff. She tripped him so that he fell into Hannah's room. Hannah reconsidered her thought that her mother didn't look as mad as before.

"Here he is. Kick the shit out of him if you want to," she told her daughter. She stepped back and closed the door to Hannah's room.

Hannah stood as Jeff levered himself up onto his hands and knees. Her foot on his back pushed him back down.

"Stay there, Asshole, until I decide what to do with you."

She already knew that though.

Susan was listening outside the door. She smiled as she heard her daughter's words. Maybe, she thought, I'll watch. She knelt and put her eye to the keyhole. She was delighted to find that she had a good view. She watched as Hannah with one foot on Jeff's back opened her jeans to take them off. Hannah kicked Jeff in the ribs with enough force to hurt.

"Don't move," she told him in a threatening tone. "Don't fucking move."

She stepped back and kicked her shoes off. Her jeans and panties followed. She sat in the chair her legs parted, her pussy wet and ready.

"Crawl over here you sorry fuck. You want to peek so much I'll give you a good look just like Mom did. Then I'll kick the shit out of you."

She opened her blouse and exposed her tits. She was not wearing a bra. She let her hands fondle them and tweak the nipples as she watched her brother.

Jeff lifted his head to look at her. To gaze at his second pussy of the day, the second of his life. He was entranced at the sight of swollen labia flecked with dewy drops of her juices.

"Get over here," she repeated. "Crawl, you're not man enough to stand."

Jeff didn't care what she said. He wanted to bury his face in her wet pussy; to lick and suck and drink her sweet juices. On hands and knees he crawled the short distance to her lewdly spread thighs. His cock was hard and throbbing by the time he reached her.

She twisted her fingers in his hair and drew him to her hungry pussy. He went eagerly. She held him close, her legs clasped him. Her pussy flowed. Her body sang as his lips and tongue worked their magic on her needy twat. Her anger left her, to be replaced by the joy of cumming; cumming harder than she ever had.

Susan saw it all through the keyhole. Her fingers played in her pussy as she felt herself getting wet again. The sight of Hannah cumming had a surprising effect on her. Orgasms ripped through her. As strong as those she had felt when Jeff ate her cunt.

Hannah could take no more, she pushed his head away. She sprawled in the chair as her hands caressed his head.

Jeff let his head rest on her thigh. He could sense that her anger had left her, at least for the moment. He gazed at her pussy, enthralled. A sight he had dreamed about, a close up pussy. And now twice in one day.

"Jerk off for me," she told him. "You need to cum and I want to watch."

Jeff knelt up straight to open his belt and pants. He opened his shirt too. After having eaten his sister's pussy he was not shy about showing himself to her. Besides, he didn't want to get her angry again. She seemed in a better mood.

"Turn around," Hannah told him. Lay your head back on me and stretch your legs out so I can see."

Jeff turned and stretched his legs out. He pushed his pants and shorts down his legs so his hard cock sprang free. Hannah was surprised at how big it was. Bigger than any of her boyfriends had been.

Susan was still at the keyhole. She was intrigued by what was happening. Watching Hannah's orgasms had aroused her so that she had masturbated as she watched. She too was surprised at the size of Jeff's dick. She licked her lips at the sight.

His head rested on his sister's pubes, her pussy against the back of his neck. Hannah's hands gently stroked his head, and his shoulders. He stroked his cock. She watched. He knew it wouldn't take long, he could already feel his cum stirring in his balls.

"Cum for me," he heard her say softly.

That was all it took. His cum exploded from his cock as electric thrills surged through his body. It gushed onto the bare flesh of his belly. Another surge followed and another.

He sighed and relaxed against his sister's belly. He could feel the juices of her pussy wetting the back of his neck. She continued to stroke his hair.

"Thank you, Jeff. I've never seen that before. I always wanted to."

They sat as they were in silence for a while as Jeff softened.

"You better go now," Hannah told him. "Stay in your room until Mom calms down."

Susan thought it was time to leave and moved away from the keyhole. She stood and quietly went to her own room. She lay on the bed and fingered her pussy as she thought about all that had happened. She grabbed her vibrator from her drawer and brought herself to another orgasm. Visions of what she had watched through the keyhole sailed through her mind, they morphed into fantasies of Jeff and Hannah and herself all in a tangle of naked limbs.

My God,she thought. That really turned me on. Hannah has a beautiful body, and Jeff a beautiful cock. I really came hard when Jeff ate me too. I wonder where he learned. I must have cum ten times between Jeff and my fingers and my toy. I haven't done that for years. I wonder if I should keep his punishment going. She laughed silently at her last thought.

Susan had tried women a few times. She had been curious at first. She enjoyed it, but was really much more attracted to men. But when she was horny it was a case of 'any port in a storm'.

Hannah, too, was thinking about what had occurred. Her thoughts were simpler. So good, that was so good. I know I'll want more. We'll probably have to hide it from Mom.

Jeff lay on his bed, his emotions confused. He was worried one minute about what his mother would do. He thought he was okay with his sister. She had sounded like she wanted more. If not, at least she wasn't trying to kick his balls any longer. But his mother didn't appear to have calmed down.

The next moment his thoughts would soar as he grasped the fact that his dreams had come true. Two women had cum on his face. Their juices had anointed him. Nectar had flowed from hot pussies onto his face, into his mouth. He rubbed his fingers through the residue they had left on him and sucked the ambrosia from them.

But the worry would hit him again. Suppose his mother kicked him out. He was eighteen, she could if she wanted to. He had no idea what he could do if she did.

******

Susan and Hannah both rested. They met, after short naps, in the kitchen. Susan wore her robe. Hannah was wearing her opened blouse, but no jeans or panties. She too had covered herself with a robe.

"What should we do, Mom?" Hannah asked. There was no need to define what she meant.

"He needs to be punished more," Susan responded. "He must be shown the error of his ways."

"Yes, Mom, but punished how? Are you going to kick him out of the house?"

"No, Sweetie, He's still my son despite what he's done."

"Maybe we should just continue the punishment we started."

There was a pause in the conversation as both women thought.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,040 Followers
12