Jellyfish

Story Info
A mother and son spend a day at the nude beach.
1.7k words
3.33
183.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****All characters are over the age of eighteen.****

***Story Contains Incest, Scat and piss.****

***Nude Day erotic story contest***

I have always fantasized about being my Mother's human toilet. One day I contrived a plan to trick her into going to the bathroom in my mouth. Here is my story.

My name is Marco I am nineteen, my Mother is Maureen, she is fifty-two, her height is also five-two the same as her age, she weighs two hundred and fifty pounds, yup you guessed it. She is a big woman. What I love the most about her is her huge ass. Her ass cheeks are massive, I would do anything to have her sit on my face.

So anyway, one day it was very hot outside, like a good beach kind of day. My Mom was off from work, we were both up early, she was washing the dishes, "Mom, do you wanna go to the beach I'll drive?"

Her big ass spun, "I don't know I have so much to do around the house."

"Fuck it, Mom lets have some fun for a change."

"Watch your language Marco you have such a potty mouth."

"I would love to be her potty mouth I thought to myself, "Come on, Mom let's go we have all day."

"Alright, fine, I'll go."

She went into her bedroom and reemerged a few minutes later wearing a pink two-piece bathing suit. Her huge tits hung low, underneath her tits, her round belly, and underneath her belly was the fat mound of her pussy. From the back view her ass cheeks spilled out of her bikini. Needless to say I had instant wood.

I grabbed our beach bag and we jumped into the car and jetted for the beach, "What beach are we going to? "She asked.

"It's a surprise," I said and turned up the radio.

As we arrived, I parked the car and we headed towards the ocean," Oh my God Marco this a nude beach."

"I know mom." I stopped walking and pulled off my bathing suit. I saw her staring at my cock.

"I should have known you had a reason for wanting to go the beach, I am not getting naked."

"Why not? I am naked."

"I don't want people to see me naked, especially you. You're my son."

"That is a stupid reason you're practically naked already. Seriously, Mom loosen up." He said as he spread the towel over the sand. He looked around at all the naked women on the beach with their titties out and flashing their freshly shaved beavers.

"Just do it, Mom, get naked. See I don't care." I said as I stroked my cock.

"You're disgusting."

"I know Mom, but you raised me."

"Fine. I will do it, I don't want people to think I am too insecure to get naked." She said as she untied her top and her massive titties spilled out and rested on her big belly. Then she took off her bottoms revealing her fat shaved beaver," Yum that looks tasty, I thought to myself."

We laid out in the sun next to each other, I stroked my cock when she wasn't looking. After about a half hour it got very hot. It was time to execute phase two of my plan.

"Holy fuck it's hot out here I am going in for a dip." I said.

"You have a filthy mouth Marco. You can go in water, I want to stay out in the sun for a little longer."

I ran out into the ocean and swam around for a bit. I pretend to flail and scream help, as I stumbled back onto the beach holding my hand over mouth. I saw my Mother sit up and look at me with concern. I made my way back to the beach towel,"What happened? What is wrong with your mouth?"

I mumbled jellyfish, "Jellyfish?" She asked.

I nodded yes, "It stung my tongue."

"A jellyfish stung your tongue?" She asked.

I mumbled, "Yeah, it hurts."

"Oh dear, I don't know what to do, I don't see any lifeguards."

"Pee," I said

"Huh? Did you say pee?"

"You have to pee on it." I murmured.

"I have heard that peeing on a jellyfish sting works, but it's on your tongue."

"I don't care it hurts pee on it." I moaned writhing in pain.

"Alright, lay down on your back."

I did as she said, I watched as her huge sweet ass hovered above me, then it came down closer and closer to my face until my face was buried between her thighs, my nose was wedged into her ass. I could taste her tangy pussy juice on my lips. I could not believe my plan worked. I opened my mouth just in time to catch her first stream of piss into my mouth. It was sour, salty, and delicious. I swallowed it down before the next stream of warm pee flowed out of her. My mouth overflowed with her yellow nectar, it spilled out of my mouth and onto my face. I swallowed as much as I could. Then the stream slowed to a steady flow, I held out my tongue and licked my Mother's pussy as she continued to piss. My cock was rock hard, I knew she had noticed it. Then a few little spurts of pee and she was done.

My plan to fake a jellyfish sting on my tongue worked. She lifted her fat ass off of my face. My cock was rock hard. I heard a voice say," Is there something wrong? Do you need help?"

My Mom responded, "I know what this may look like, but his tongue was stung by a jellyfish I couldn't find a lifeguard I heard peeing on a jellyfish sting helps."

"Oh yes, I was stung once on my leg and my boyfriend did the same thing it helped." The woman said as she stared down at me. I laid there with my mouth open and my cock throbbing.

"I was just on my way to the bathroom, if you like I can pee on him too." The stranger said.

"Sure, why not he has a potty mouth anyway."

I hit the fucking jackpot; I was now the official nude beach urinal. The woman squatted down onto my face and a stream of piss roared into my mouth. She must of needed to go really bad. I swallow mouthful after mouthful. As it slowed, I licked her pussy. She sat on my face for awhile making sure I got every drop. I think she liked the way I was llicking her pussy, "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked my Mother.

"Oh no. He is my son. The only person dumb enough to have a jellyfish sting his tongue."

She stood up and looked down at me, "Damn, he looks pathetic, lying there with his mouth open and a huge erection." She said as she waved over at her friends, "Hey do any of you need to pee, this guy was stung by jellyfish."

Before I knew it another woman was squatting over my face and pissing my mouth, then another. After awhile I lost count. I enjoyed drinking their piss, but my Mother's was the best.

Afternoon turned to dusk and it was time to go home. I pretended that my tongue still hurt and mumbled and slurred my words on the ride home. Cursing the imaginary jellyfish that stung me. I was so horny I couldn't wait to get home and jerk off. When we got home, I took a shower, put on pj's and went into the living room, "How is your tongue?" Mother asked.

"Still hurts." I murmured.

"Do you want me to pee on your tongue again?"

"Yes." I nodded.

I went to the linen closet, grabbed a towel and placed it out on the floor. I took off my pj's and laid down on the towel. My Mom stood up and slipped out of her nightgown and climbed out of her panties. I opened my mouth as she squatted over my face.

A stream of piss rushed into my mouth and down my throat. It tasted watery and cleaner than before. It was easy to take down. As it slowed I licked her pussy. This time, she didn't move away, she stayed, " You like drinking my piss and licking my pussy don't you?"

I mumbled, "Yes, Mommy."

She smashed her wet pussy onto my face and squirmed from side to side as I licked her folds and savored her juices marinated with her piss. I moved my head back so my face wedged deep between her ass cheeks. I swirled my tongue around her brown eye. It tasted like bittersweet dark chocolate. I licked up small specks of turds that were stuck between her ass cheeks.

I pushed my tongue deep into her asshole. I slithered my tongue in and out, slathering her shitter with my saliva. Then I pulled her ass cheeks apart and mumbled, "Poo in my mouth Mommy." I wasn't sure if she heard or understood what I said. If she did, I had no idea if she would do it. I continued my assault on her rectum. Then I felt her asshole opening. A fart spurted into my mouth. The smell of her ass chocolate was intoxicating. I felt the rough surface of a turd moving slowly from her asshole, sliding between my lips. It was bitter, sour, and sweet, just as I had imagined it. I took a bite, chewed and swallowed it, " Are you ok down there?" She asked.

"Yes, Mommy, it tastes yummy."

Her asshole opened wide again and another turd dropped into my mouth. It had a pungent smell, but the flavor was heavenly. I felt her hands grab around the shaft of my cock she began to stroke it, "Here comes another one." She said.

Another turd dropped into my mouth as she stroked my cock; I sucked on it like a piece of chocolate candy. Then she tightened her grip on my cock and stroked it faster, as I chewed on her turds while I was still nestled between her mammoth ass cheeks.

My cock began to throb, and I convulsed and quivered, then my cock spurted out a stream of thick cum that landed on my Mother's belly. My head reeled in pleasure while I ate her shit and I shot my load, "Are you my potty mouth?" She asked.

"Yes, Mommy"

So, that is my story, and the rest is history folks. I hope you enjoyed it.