Jemima's Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers

Still looking over my shoulder, I met his gaze, then dropped mine submissively. "I..I.." I started to try to say something, anything, to make it go away. I knew from the heat on my cheeks that I was now blushing ferociously. I slowly sat back on my heels, removing any male elements from his view.

"Oh God." I finally uttered, and hid my face in lace-gloved hands. "Please..." In my shame, I still couldn't get any coherent words out. I was totally at his mercy.

I felt him come and stand near my right shoulder, and I knew he was looking down at me cowering on the carpet before the protruding evidence of my humiliation.

"So you like being fucked, then, do you?" The "by men" was left unspoken. He asked in a matter-of -fact, obtaining information sort of way, which made it seem a lot worse, somehow. I flinched behind my hands. No answer seemed possible.

"Well?" he said eventually.

"I don't know, I've never done it," I made myself whisper, " I just.." (...fantasise about it, day and night...) my reply trailed off into silence.

"You're queer, though, yes?"

This was really awful. Although he was just asking this stuff straight out, I felt like I was destroying myself a bit more with every reply. "I don't know..." I repeated quietly.

There was a long silence. He came nearer, looking me up and down intently, until his thigh was almost touching my bare shoulder. In a moment, I found that I had turned towards him, and reached around, hugging him to me, pressed my head into his stomach beseechingly. I felt the heat of him through the thin cotton T-shirt. He didn't push me away.

"Please..." I heard myself mumbling into his jeans, "don't tell anyone. Please..I'll do anything."

Unconsciously, my left hand moved from round his waist and rested on his upper thigh. I really had intended no connotations in my simple plea, but when I felt a definite swell of warmth beneath the jeans next to my fingertips, my heart literally skipped a beat. Unknowingly, it seemed that I had truly put any future outcome in my own hands.

It seemed the most natural thing in the world to silently cover that self-same bulge in his jeans with red-nailed fingers and lightly stroke the swelling denim. - He can feel me touching him - He neither spoke nor moved away. His breathing stayed slow and regular against my right ear. I was acting on pure unconscious instinct, aware of nothing but the twin textures of smooth, worn denim under my hands and wool carpet through my stocking-clad knees. I remember thinking, as if watching myself from a distance, 'oh look you're feeling his prick', but it seemed to have no bearing on what I actually was feeling. It was if it had all been mapped out for me, long ago. I had been caught pretending to be a girl, so it seemed only right that I should now act like one. I licked my dry lips, tasting lipstick, and deliberately, unmistakably, began to caress him through the pale blue fabric.

Under my fingers, the hidden member hardened, its shape full and obvious behind the zip fly of the jeans. (... oh God, he wants it...) It took an instant to grasp the zip fastener and pull down. I knew I was holding my breath as the prick, covered with its canopy of black briefs, sprang free as much as it could. Still, he said nothing, so I watched my fingers cover the warm bulge in front of me and firmly stroke him through the thin cotton. A gasp from above me and a slight shifting of his hips let me indeed know that, yes, he was going to allow me to suck him off, as though I really was a girl.

Careful only to look directly at his groin, I kneeled up straight and placed a respectful kiss directly on the member intent on releasing itself before me. Awkwardly, I reached for the waistband of his jeans and, finding it strangely unfastened, simply hooked my fingers in his underpants. A single strong pull eased both briefs and jeans well down muscled thighs.

His cock bounced free, just missing my cheek, and swung up to his navel. Immediately I smelt the strong, unmistakable musk of an excited male. I felt the reality of being on my knees in front of another man, his proudly erect cock just inches away from my face. My heart beat loud in my chest as I tried to take in what was happening to me - Take him in your mouth, totally give yourself to him. His prick was sturdy and fat, appearing to curve slightly to my left. It seemed very different to my own, now half-limp, organ - he was circumsized, for one thing. My attention was drawn to the rounded purple-red head as small drops of pre-come oozed out moistly. I felt a strange female urge to lick them off with my tongue. What would they taste like? I wondered absently. - There's only one way to find out.

Part 6 - Jemima's Moment of Truth

I reached out with a shaking hand, the contrast of bare fingers and white lace of the opera glove making the act even more sensuous, and lightly touched the stiff veiny shaft, making it wave to and fro. He gasped and shuddered lightly. I held the aroused manhood in my hand feeling the warm pulses of excitement coursing through it. I felt myself sliding out of control, totally abandoned and depraved. I wanted this so much.

Angling my head, I presented the rigid prick up to my open mouth. I lowered my head and took the tip of him between my reddened lips, distinctly feeling them close around the thickness of the shaft. I remember thinking how amazingly smooth and slightly damp it felt. I received his prick further into my mouth, my curious tongue discovering and intimately exploring the large spongy glans. When I sucked experimentally, he jerked in my mouth and I almost lost him, so I held the stiff cock steady with my left hand, instinctively bringing the other up to cradle the large taut, balls that dangled beneath.

After all the years of dreaming and fantasising about this moment (...I'm kneeling here sucking him...) - finally experiencing the full, sensuous taste and feel of a cock made me light-headed with excitement . Working sideways down the hard shaft, I pushed the head into my cheek and lathered the underside with saliva. The close male smell of him suddenly overwhelmed me and, light-headed with greedy pleasure, I leaned forwards and took as much of him in as I could manage.

Concentrating on trying to swirl my tongue directly over the swollen head, I murmured my approval, savouring the salty liquid taste that filled my mouth. I was a hungry calf suckling the fat and swollen teat offered to me, only dimly aware that saliva was running wetly across my chin. He moaned aloud now and I felt hands close around my head. It felt good to be held like that and I glanced upwards, my mouth now totally full of him, to see his head back, eyes shut tight, as he enjoyed my inexperienced ministrations at his groin.

His hands urged my head back and forth, and I quickly learnt, obediently sliding my mouth back and forth along the whole length of his cock, letting him almost withdraw from between my lips, then swallowing him right up again in a long, firm rhythm of pleasure. Automatically, I reached up and held onto his hips for purchase. Quicker and quicker his prick slid in and out of my mouth, my lipstick smearing crimson over the repeatedly bobbing shaft. He was actively moaning with pleasure now, and I could actually feel his engorged member swelling as it repeatedly bumped against the roof of my mouth.

My reward arrived unexpectedly; his grip on my hair became tighter, and suddenly he was coming, and my mouth filled with spurts of warm semen. Totally surprised, I struggled to accommodate the thick, salty, outpour but the best I could do was to swallow continuously, receiving his male seed gratefully, like a real woman, until the flow ebbed.

I knew from my own prick that after coming it became very sensitive, so I opened my lips and released the shiny wet member gently. It was still hard, the head bulbous and swollen from its recent release. I ran my tongue over my lips: the thought that I could still taste him in my mouth seemed to belong to another person; it really felt like I had changed - become someone else, perhaps truly growing into the person whom I had named Jemima - someone who enjoyed taking a man's cock into her mouth and making him climax. And worse than that, as Jemima I knew that I would gladly repeat the performance whenever I was allowed...

I stood on shaky legs and turned away from him to look at the window. Through the net curtain, two youths passed by noisily, I felt a thrill of pleasure from imagining that they might have observed my very first attempt at a blow-job. Things really had changed.

I felt a touch on my bare bottom and gasping, I gave a little jump. I started to turn but thought better of it and remained with my back to him. His hand wandered firmly over my left buttock, its owner drawing nearer to me. I shivered at the caress and pushed back ever so slightly, enjoying the sensation of the warm palm sliding across my cool, naked, flesh. Then he was behind me, both hands intimately exploring my rear. I was glad that I had taken time to ensure that it was as soft and feminine-smooth as possible. My heart started to beat faster again and I hoped that he was being aroused as much as I was. His hands moved up, round my waist and he pulled me back against him, simultaneously reaching his hands round to cup the curves of my breasts.

It was the stuff of my most intimate fantasies; I moaned out loud, surrendering to the vivid images in my mind, my excitement jutting out proudly from under my shortie nightdress. I felt his chest against my shoulders, his stomach against my back and for the first time in my life I felt the sensation of a man's erection pressing into my naked behind. Suddenly I was aware that a mutual decision had been made - he had decided that he didn't care whether I was a woman or not (... he's going to fuck me anyway...) and I was going to let him...

Part 7 - The Ultimate Submission

My head in a whirl, I leaned back against him fully, pushing my rear encouragingly against the newly-hardened prick. I felt its wet, exciting, hardness settle between my bottom cheeks as though it was the most natural place in the world for it to be. I surprised myself by immediately imagining an even better place for it to go...

Now totally aroused, I didn't care. I looked back over my left shoulder and was almost shocked as he kissed me, hard and open-mouthed, with a taste of smoke and mint. I murmured aloud with the pure sensuality of it, giving myself up to his male urgency, hungrily accepting his thrusting tongue, suddenly desperate in my desire to be totally mastered by him.

It went quickly then. He broke the kiss, leaving me momentarily gasping and confused; firm hands on my shoulders pushed down and obediently I dropped to my knees. A push in the small of my back propelled me forwards on outstretched arms. I felt the weight of my breasts as they hung towards the floor, the tug of the suspenders on my waist. The carpet was soft on the palms of my hands and I vaguely noticed the neglected dido still protruding from the sofa on my right.

He knelt down between my legs and used his knees to nudge mine further apart. Hands pushed my nightie up my back and caught me firmly by the waist. It was all going very fast and I felt totally dazed; I looked back and caught a glimpse of his intent, furrowed, brow beneath a blonde fringe, then I felt his efficient, shameless, fingers sliding up between my buttocks to rest directly over my anus.

Gently but insistently, a finger probed my tight hole and, finding it still moist from the attentions of the vibrator a lifetime earlier, slid easily inside. I gasped at the delicious feeling of penetration and in an instinctive, female movement, raised my bottom up higher to aid its progress. A faint but distinctive smell filled the air and my face grew warm at the thought that it was coming from me. Trembling there, on outstretched hands and knees, I felt utterly open and vulnerable to this man behind me, as he began to explore the very core of my body. I knew now that I would let him do whatever he wanted to me, I was totally his, a sexual plaything for him to use however he liked.

The finger moved in slow circles, widening and stretching with a calculated erotic intent that brought my prick up hard and stiff below my bare stomach. Another finger joined it, moving in and out of the gripping muscle, a firm rhythmic glimpse of what was to come. I lowered myself forwards, my elbows resting on the soft carpet, and moaned in my abandonment. My knees spread wider apart and I could not help tipping my bottom up even further to meet the wonderful thrusting going on inside me. When I felt three fingers working into me my heartbeat leapt like I was going to die, I began to breathe heavily, sweat braking out on my forehead as the masterful digits pushed and stretched - making me ready to perform the ultimate sexual submission - to accept his stiff maleness inside my body.

The fingers withdrew and I felt my anus close around the sudden emptiness. Then I felt something both hard, yet strangely soft, run slowly over my open rosebud, before teasing it gently with little probing pushes. (...feel it - it's his cock - waiting to open you up...) He raised himself up behind me and his hands came up to steady my hips. I distinctly felt the large, sticky, head of his prick pressing directly against my raised entrance. Light-headed, and with excited anticipation churning in my stomach, I literally felt like I would faint, there on the carpet in front of him.

"Does that feel good, then?" Another little push of his prick opened me slightly, emphasising the tease in his question.

I was helpless to do anything but gasp back weakly: "..oh yes.. ...YES..", before he thrust his hips forward, pulling me back onto his prick in a single, powerful, movement. I cried out loud, feeling my anus stretching to accept the engorged thickness of his shaft; then suddenly, easily, he was inside. My head went back and my eyes closed with the intensity of the feelings within me. My arms and legs were trembling so much I could barely support myself.

The pressure in my bottom mounted and I could not help trying to bear down on the invading shaft. I winced momentarily at a sharp, burning pain, then it was gone and all I could feel was the slow but inexorable progress of his cock working its way into the deepest recesses of my body. (...fucking you - he's actually fucking you...)

I felt like I truly belonged to him now; this man whose stiffened prick was intent on wedging itself ever deeper between my open buttocks. I started to wriggle with the effort of taking it all in but the firm hands around my waist ensured that there was no escape - he was making me accept each and every inch of him..

From far away I heard luxurious female noises of appreciation and knew that they escaped from my own lips: "Oh... oh...OH!...ohh please!..."

Then all my dreams became swooning reality: a final push and his shaft slid inside completely. Cool, male thighs pressed firmly into my trembling backside; wiry pubic hair nestled up between my sweaty bottom cheeks. I swallowed hard, my thoughts on fire with the knowledge - and, oh yes, the feeling - that I had taken the entire length of this man's prick up deep inside my bottom, letting him totally possess me.

For a few moments we stayed still like that. Maybe he was giving me time to get used to the exquisite feelings that rippled through the very core of my being. My only thoughts were that it felt so good and so right to be taken like this, and the longer it went on the better and better it felt. The feeling of being totally filled and stretched by his wonderful prick grew stronger and stronger, matched only by my mounting arousal.

I threw back my head and began to pant, my excitement fuelled by the sudden thought that the same stiff column of flesh that was buried to the hilt inside my bottom, had minutes earlier been thrust between my rouged and eager lips. He was really and truly making me his...

Unable to help myself, I once more resorted to trying to clench my muscles around the rampant, invading shaft. This time there was no discomfort; instead I suddenly became so completely aware of the entire wonderful length buried inside me that I moaned in sheer pleasure and literally squirmed on the end of his prick. This seemed to give him the cue to withdraw slightly from me before returning, exquisitely filling me once more. I found this movement extremely arousing and he repeated it, slowly at first, then with increasing speed. As his slippery rod slid back and forth into my yielding anus, I realised that, gently but firmly, I was now properly being fucked...

My rear was on fire from this new assault. The gorgeous man behind me pushed harder and harder into the accommodating cheeks of my bottom; each slap of the powerful thighs pounding against my quivering backside forcing an answering gasp of utter pleasure from my open, panting mouth.

Over my shoulder, a hissed groan let me know of his own enjoyment and sent violent surges of warmth blasting through my groin. I was acutely aware of his thick cock thrusting into me, his strong arms supporting me, the backs of my stockings sticking sweatily to the front of his own thighs, the silk hem of my nightie falling to brush the head of my own straining prick...

Suddenly it was all too much. Arching my back and choking out a cry of absolute ecstasy, I jammed my bottom right back against him and came all over the carpet beneath me, my prick squirting jets of spunk uncontrollably, as I writhed in the grip of the greatest orgasm of my entire life.

Helpless in my climax, my muscles locked in a steel reflex round his cock. I briefly felt him shudder before he slammed his groin into my rear with a thrust that lifted my knees from the carpet. An arm scooped beneath my waist, pulling me back tight against him. He grunted in pleasure and I squealed my encouragement, actually feeling his prick jerking wildly inside me. Then, for the first time in my life, I knew the incredible sensation of a man ejaculating into my anus. Warm semen spurted into me, completely flooding my insides. I moaned out loud, totally overwhelmed with the delicious sensation of his come pumping inside me, deep and strong.

It seemed to go on for ages. I felt totally depraved, wantonly pressing my buttocks back onto him while he finished inside me. It felt so totally right. I felt like I wanted to be Jemima all the time... I would live only to dress up in sexy underwear and be fucked by this strong, masculine, man... but above all, to receive this warm sticky fulfilment of his lust up between the cheeks of my bottom, over and over again...

Part 8 - Jemima's Future

Finally he was done. He groaned once more and eased his grip on my waist. My knees at last gave way and I slumped forwards to the floor. The movement caused his prick to withdraw, and I gave a little cry as it bounced stickily along my bottom-crack and away.

Physically and emotionally exhausted, I rested my cheek on the soft carpet and winced slightly, my softening and sensitive member now trapped beneath my stomach. I became aware that I was lying in a significant amount of damp patches. Now exposed to the air, the entrance to my anus felt distinctly wet and sticky with his sperm. I closed my eyes and marvelled at how I was feeling: now that I had finally done it, how satisfying it had felt to be made love to bu a man. What was strange was that my orgasm had not diminished my excitement by one iota - already I found myself excitedly wondering if being fucked in a different position would feel different, maybe on my back like a woman so I could kiss him as he took me - a whole world of possibilities was opening up for Jemima to explore her secret lustful fantasies...

jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers