Jemima's Tale Pt. 04

Story Info
Jemima and Steve ...and Emma makes three?
7.7k words
4.76
14.1k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers

Part 1 - Jemima puts on a Show

Since more actively exploring my feelings and fantasies as Jemima, the range of sexual behaviour that I found myself considering - and actually indulging in - had increased dramatically in many new directions. So far, the number of times I have been caught out doing something really, really stupid is two and both times have involved being videoed. It's actually quite ironic, seeing that it was sort of because of the first videotape that I made the second...

It was to be my anniversary present for Steve. Late one night I was by myself, after watching a rather sexy Japanese film on cable and with more than a few drinks inside me. I made my mind up that, seeing as I would be away with work and we wouldn't be together on our anniversary night, I would leave Steve something special, to while away the hours until my return.

Once I had the idea, I grew quite excited and quickly rushed about while I was in the mood. I switched on all the lights in the room, even brought various lamps from the bedroom, pointing them all directly on the brown leather sofa. I then set the video camera up on its tall tripod and angled and framed the shot with a pile of large cushions standing in for me. Lastly, I stole the big standalone mirror from the spare room and propped it up on a chair behind the camera, so I could see everything that the camera would see.

Now to get ready! I run up to the bedroom to get ready, raiding the special tissue-lined drawer in the wardrobe for my chosen outfit. Throwing off my robe and standing naked before the mirror, I pause to take in my reflection, glad of my still-trim waist, my nicely rounded bottom and smooth, shaven limbs that all make it so much easier when the time comes to be transformed into Jemima. I pick up my beautiful black lacy balconette bra, slide my arms through the long slender shoulder straps, before fastening it at the front, instantly gaining a small but definate cleavage. I can't resist running my hands over my curvy new breasts - bras always make me feel so lovely and girly!

Sitting on the bed, I ball up one leg of my best opaque silky-black tights. Popping my foot into the delicate bundle I carefully pull it up to my calf. Then the other foot. Now the best bit: standing, I grasp the waistband and slowly pull upwards, dark mesh stretching smooth and cool over my thighs and crotch and buttocks up to cling firmly around my waist. The black nylon is shot through with fine silver thread, causing it to flash and sparkle on my body. My prick hardens in its nylon tent, stirred to life by the sensual, feminine, grip of the hosiery on the soft planes of my legs and bottom. Normally my hosiery would have been open-crotch, but tonight I will need the full version to perform what I have in mind...

I resist sliding my hands over my shiny new skin and instead, sit back down on the bed where I can take equal delight in stepping into my gorgeous shiny black stilettoes. Fastening the graceful ankle-straps I notice that they actually mirror the delicately designed lines of my bra-straps. Standing a final time, my legs are supported, taut and sexy, on five-inch heels of pure wickedness.

Round my neck I wrap my darling Edwardian-style cameo choker and to complete the effect, I tie a large bow of soft black ribbon around each of my wrists - I love the way the ends can unexpectedly drag across bare, sensitive flesh...

I comb my soft mouse-blonde hair down around my bare shoulders and give it a quick spray to keep it in place. Thinking of the bright video lights, I put on full nightclub make-up: bold silver eyeshadow, tons of mascara and vibrant red lips. Perfect. A twirl in the mirror and back downstairs. Another drink and a short period of preparation in the kitchen and everything is ready.

Taking my drink and the remote control, I move back into the lounge and there I lie back lazily on the sofa cushions, enjoying the feeling of the smooth leather under my nylon-encased bottom. In the mirror behind the camera I can see Jemima, sexy and provocative in just bra and tights with her bright eyes flashing... I must admit I do feel rather light-headed and horny lying here like this in my underwear, all made up and ready to show my boyfriend just what he would be missing out on...

Draping myself across the sofa, I flick the remote to record and let it fall to the carpet - this is definately going to be a one-take shoot! I look directly into the lens and lick my crimson-red lips enticingly. My hands slide up to caress my breasts in their lacy cups and I whisper to my lover: "ohh Steve, I wish you were here with me now..."

Momentarily, I turn on my side, careful to allow the camera's gaze to linger on my black and shiny behind. I stroke myself there, running my fingers up the dark seamline between my buttocks, taking care to be as unhurried and sensuous as I can. I follow the crease under, pushing the nylon against my most secret, private place "...and I wish you were right here.." I murmur suggestively.

Eventually I turn back and sit forward, right on the edge of the cushions. I reach down to the floor and pick up the fruits of my earlier labour - a pale orange dildo about nine inches long and an inch and a half thick - this was going to be my lover for the evening! Closer inspection would reveal that the peculiar colour derived from the fact that I had actually lovingly hand-carved this instrument of pleasure from an enormous sweet potato that I found in the kitchen... Tailor-made for its erotic purpose, with large, bulbous glans, complete with slit, and a full, round, shaft flaring out to the wide base. I had thoughtfully engraved "Steve" all down one side.

I hold the dildo up to show the camera - it is actually quite heavy - and giggle as bashfully as I can.

"Imagine if this was you," I say, giving it a little kiss on the mushroom head. I close my eyes and touch the slit with the very tip of my tongue - I am really enjoying myself now!

Lying back right on the edge of the sofa, I dig my stilleto heels into the carpet, raising my hips slightly above the leather cushions. How many times have I wriggled and squirmed in this position, my boyfriends weapon buried to the hilt between my open bumcheeks.... Excited now, I deftly slide my custom-made cock under the dark mesh of my tights, and, reaching under my buttocks, hold it poised at the entrance to my body. No lubricant will be needed here - a few minutes of delicious probing and teasing my soft pliable hole and I know I am definately moist enough to take my unusual new lover.

Resting the tip against my now-throbbing anus, I pull the dildo straight out, taut, beneath me, wedging it into position with the stretched nylon gusset below my bottom. My heart beating fast with anticipation, I lean fully back on the cushions and raise my shiny black legs up in the air, missionary-position, angling my bottom upright off the edge of the sofa. I feel the pressure of the dildo building, strong and delicious against my inner muscles.

I remember the camera, and look up beneath my fringe, straight at the lens, watching the depraved sight reflected back in the mirror

"Oh yesss, that's right," I coo seductively, "put it right inside..."

Slowly I slide my left thumb into my mouth, closing my red lips round it and pantomime sucking on it (...how I wish it was your prick in my mouth...). The end of the the ribbons brush across my tummy, making me shiver with pleasure... I reach down and run the fingertips of my other hand over the nylon-covered bulge between my raised and open thighs. I feel quite warm and a litle flushed behaving so shamelessly under so many bright lights and find myself emitting a small moan that definately isn't solely for the benefit of the camera... Finally I stop my teasing and take myself in hand, wrapping my fist round my poor trapped prick, easing it away from my tummy a little and lovingly stroking it through the smooth nylon mesh.

My legs lift higher in the air, my knees now resting above my shoulders, and, with nowhere else for it to escape, the firm pressure between my buttocks increases dramatically. I feel my unresisting entrance opening, smooth and neat, around the pleasurable invader (...go on! Give it to me!...) the handmade phallus instinctively sliding in, all by itself, and familiar ripples of warmth build inside the center of my body, the further and deeper it goes.

Barely inches away from my face, the shiny bulge of black nylon enclosing the head of my prick tempts me to let my nails wander sensuously over it. I watch through lowered eyelids, enrapt by the sheer sensuality of it all, just as the dildo penetrates a place inside me so deep that it suddenly feels really incredibly warm and scratchy and hollowed out and (...aaahhhh....) instantly beneath the dark layer of hosiery in front of my face, I find myself watching a thick white blob of semen ooze its way slowly out of the smiling slit in the top of my cock.

"Shit!", I have accidentally come in my pantyhose like a fresh 13-year-old trying on his mothers underwear. Desperately, I clench my buttocks round the object of my passion, trying to rekindle the thrill of being held down, firmly and powerfully taken and made to enjoy it... but I already know it is too late.

Almost as an afterthought, a gentle wave of pleasure creeps between my awkwardly-angled thighs, but the damage is done. On the tape, my face is a picture as I look back at the camera before reaching over and switching it off in disgust.

So I went to clean myself up ...and came back and cleared the evidence and the camera quickly away ...and forgot that I'd left the tape in the camera until a month or so later when Steve borrowed it....

Part 2 - Jemima is Persuaded

So Steve found my first self-made pornographic video and I never heard the last of it.

Even though I found it quite embarrassing unless I was really, really, horny, he thought it was great and made us watch it together again - and again.

One night, the room dark, with us on the sofa in front of the TV, he made me re-enact it, live, in synch with the recording but substituting himself and his totally-aroused hard-on for my customised dildo. He insisted I made myself up and dressed identically in bra and tights and heels, only he cut a tiny hole in the crotch of the hose before I put them on, to allow him complete access to my behind. Then, basically, as I sucked my thumb and played with myself, Steve fucked me lustily through the sheer black nylon - a real-life fantasy of having two Jemima's for the price of one. Like my dildo before him, my excited boyfriend didn't care when I came as long as he got to pump me full of his cream.

After that particular encounter, he just wouldn't stop, going on all the time about wanting to video the two of us making love together. I had to admit I was intrigued and excited by the thought, but mostly I made myself resist. What was holding me back was an ever-present awareness that being exposed like that held a real risk for me - after all, I would be the one captured on camera for any chance onlooker to see, parading about in sexy, frilly, underwear for his boyfriend's viewing pleasure.. Girly Jemima totally revealled, holding and caressing another man, accepting his kisses and his prick - and not to mention receiving his spunk - like a woman... I just didn't know.

Deliberately or not, for a while after that Steve didn't meet up with me and I soon discovered that I was missing him - and our wonderful sex sessions - more and more. I found myself fantasising about him while I was at work, constructing silly, erotic, daydreams about us: ...of me in pigtails, wearing my short gingham dress, little white socks and no knickers, backing into his naked lap and sitting slap-bang down onto seven inches of hard thick cock; squealing with pleasure as I begin to rock backwards and forwards on the bare, muscular seesaw of his thighs; ...of me kneeling before him wearing only a lacy bra and heels, pressing my front up against his firm upright prick, cupping my titties with my own hands and enclosing him tightly between warm twin globes of soft lace and smooth flesh; he moans as I slide my breasts along his length - I am going to make him shoot his load all over my face, drenching me in thick, creamy, sperm...

When eventually he did ring, suggesting that as he was back in town, we ought to take advantage and try a little video session, I agreed readily, weak in the face of actually being in his arms - and his bed - again. To cut a long story short, I dressed in my beautiful purple basque, gorgeous patterned stockings and thigh boots and he fucked me standing up - well he was standing up, I was bent forwards with my bare arse stuck out - leaning against the living-room wall.

Played back, the video seemed to lack a certain quality, in fact it made my previous effort look like an erotic classic! While I thought I looked sexy in my expensive lingerie, and Steve looked hunky with his wide shoulders and nice, tight, bottom, the shots of us actually getting down to business didn't really work. When Steve, determined to put on a show, pulled out of my rear at his moment of climax and pushed right up against me, pumping and squirting warm semen all over my bare, flushed, bottom it had felt amazing. The trouble was we had bumped and thrust overselves so far away from the camera that in the end you couldn't see much of anything. When he had taken his hands and rubbed sticky seed all over my upthrust buttocks, WOW, I thought I would die with pleasure, but on the video it didn't look exciting or depraved - it just looked a bit messy and somewhat boring.

The lighting was erratic, we kept moving out of shot at crucial moments; a close-up of me lying between Steve's legs and giving him a lengthy blow-job was at a strange angle and made his prick look tiny; it's possible that it was this last item that offended Steve the most!

Part 3 - Steve and Jemima ... and Emma!

In the end, it just didn't look very good from a fixed camera on a tripod. Steve's trump card came when he suggested Emma as a solution - now that did actually pique my curiosity...

He knew I had been exchanging e-mails with 22-year old Emma for over a year. She was charming and well-spoken, pretty - into lingerie in a big way - submissive, totally inexperienced and very curious. She had sent me pictures of herself masturbating with her dildo in her and described some of her fantasies about making love with a man - even though she had never even been kissed by one yet! In return, I tried to describe what it felt like to be the girl in a sexual relationship with another male. We both found our exchanges enthralling; it was a bit like being her older, slightly more experienced, sister.

The deal was that Steve would pay for two hotel rooms where we could meet. Emma would be our maid for the evening: she could watch, but not take part in, the sex, while she videoed our lovemaking. I must say it felt very weird to contemplate being watched having sex with Steve... like agreeing to be totally exposed before someone in the most intimate way. I wouldn't have agreed if I'd been sober at the time but I did find the idea exciting and I knew that there was little risk - Emma was lovely and fit the bill exactly... I still like to think that I was really quite helpless to resist. After all, wouldn't it be amazing to have a permanent record of your deepest, most passionate fantasy - of meeting a man in a plush anonymous hotel room, in the midst of all those rooms full of normal people going about their normal business, and letting him treat you like the tease you truly are, taking all night to seduce and play with you until, breathless with passion, you surrender your mouth and arse to him - first in your kingsize hotel bed, then later in the jacuzzi of your luxury bathroom?

In the end my excitement won out and I agreed, with the condition that everything would be totally under my control. The venue we chose was the Novotel in York, near where Emma lived. We had two rooms next to each other.

We met in the bar, three innocuous-looking businessmen having a few drinks and chatting like old friends. I immediately felt good about David - or Emma, as he really was. After an hour or so, we agreed it was time. Emma went to get ready in her bathroom, Steve also going over to help set up the room and I got ready in our own bathroom.

I gave myself dark grey-black lips, long dark lashes and sensuous white eyelids that faded to sparkling silver. My long hair was to be nicely down and flowing. Midnight-black finger and toenails took up the cue from my lips.

For this special occasion I had chosen gorgeous new underwear made of luxurious silk the colour of steel. A gorgeous quarter-cup bra, with lovely silk rosebuds between the breasts and fine lace-edged straps that slid over my shoulders like a dream, paired with a matching deep suspender-belt, its arching flares of lace ending in delicate silver clasps to hold up smooth pearl-grey stockings with silver seams and deep lace tops. Grey silk french knickers helped to disguise my unruly member while softly clinging to each rounded curve of my bottom. Three-inch sparkly grey stilettoes, open-toed with thin three ankle straps, softly caressed my stockinged feet. Over it all, I just managed to cover my modesty with a short co-ordinating peignoir in the lightest of silks, fastened with three ties at the front. Round my neck I placed the silver necklace with diamond pendant 'charms' that Steve had bought me. With a matching silver bracelet on each wrist, I loved the way the 'charms' fell against my skin as I moved my arm to brush my hair.

Standing looking in the mirror, I had never felt so incredible sexy and daring in my life - I was almost glowing. Jemima had taken a step further into her fantasy world - sharing her secret, erotic vulnerability with a stranger, letting them watch her glory in, and fulfil, the forbidden release she craved so much. I was glad I'd already drunk most of a bottle of champagne before I made my first public appearance ever as Jemima - namely, wrapped in a white hotel robe robe, I darted the few yards across the corridor into Emmas room.

The other two were already in there; Steve, confident and handsome in his matching robe, and out guest for the evening: Maid Emma. We had filled the bathroom sink with ice from the machine on the landing and bought plenty of decent Lanson champagne. They were evidently already well into a bottle. As hotel rooms go it was perfectly fine - how about that: not one but two kingsize beds and - how nice - an enormous wall mirror facing the beds.

I remember that I was pleased that the room was warm and had a nice atmosphere: the lighting was soft and the radio was on with some quiet background music playing, but we couldn't have any incense on because of the smoke alarm.

Emma had changed and looked gorgeous. She was about 5 foot 6 tall, medium build with a pretty heart-shaped face. She wore large-framed designer glasses that somehow added to the overall sexiness. A little cap was perched on her short blonde page-boy, hair and she was wearing light make-up that nicely accentuated her blue eyes and dark red lips. She wore a black satin scoop-neck blouse with short puffed sleves, and I noticed that she had quite large, firm breasts. A PVC waspie corset was wrapped over a short satin skirt and white petticoats, showing off her shapely legs in wide-mesh fishnet hold-ups - I noticed a darling frilly garter on her right thigh. Lovely frilly panties in white showed off her well-rounded, slightly plump, arse. Dainty black fishnet-lace gloves and shiny court shoes completed the outfit.

Deep in my heart, I wondered what those soft red lips would look like wrapped round Steve's cock while I spanked that bare, plump, backside with one of my hairbrushes... I wondered if Steve was thinking that too.

jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers