Jemma's Dilemma Ch. 04

Story Info
She gets a massage and the debt collector appears.
2.4k words
4.13
26k
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closed smoothly behind her and Jemma sighed, what now?

The woman removed the towel from the table, shaking it out and laying it flat over the padded surface before turning.

"Take off your robe and lie on your stomach," she barked, holding out her hand.

Resignedly Jemma untied the securely knotted belt and slid the robe from her shoulders before handing it over, blushing as the woman looked her up and down assessingly. Covering as much of herself with her hands as she could, she stood there for a second, frozen under the woman's gaze, before hurrying to lie down flat on the table, making sure to keep her legs tightly pressed together.

Her head rested level with the hole in the table and it was actually quite comfortable, more so now that only her back view was exposed. Jemma was quite shocked to realise that more people had seen her naked today than in the whole of her adult life and her face turned a deeper shade of red. Okay so they'd all been female, the debt collector still had yet to make an appearance, but somehow that seemed even worse, especially when they looked at her as if they were testing her somehow.

"Relax," the woman ordered, more gently this time as if realising how nervous Jemma was. "I'm going to give you a massage. Now, do you have any allergies I should know about? Any health problems, back problems, heart disease, pregnancy?"

Her professional manner went a long way to putting Jemma at ease and she answered all in the negative. She'd never had a proper massage before and she was tentatively looking forward to it, although she hoped it wasn't one of those where they punched and pummelled you into submission. The idea of having the breath repeatedly knocked out of her had never seemed to be terribly relaxing to her, but then what did she know?

She'd have to remember to express her gratitude to the debt collector when he did finally appear. This was starting to feel less like imprisonment and more like a stay at a luxury spa, one of those ones she'd looked at longingly in magazines sometimes but known that she would never be able to afford. And whilst she felt guilty for enjoying herself whilst Kyle was locked away in some horrid impersonal jail, there was very little she could do for him at the moment, besides, she didn't think the woman would be particularly pleased if she tried to leave, and even if she wanted to she couldn't open the door without her help and so she may as well make the most of it because it certainly wouldn't last.

Self justification done, excuses made, Jemma allowed herself to sink into the soft bench as the woman began to gently rub warm, sweet smelling oil into her shoulders, just stroking lightly over her skin with the palms of her hands. The woman's hands moved slowly down Jemma's spine in long soft glides that made her skin feel over sensitive and in need of a firmer touch.

As her hands reached the top of Jemma's buttocks, Jemma froze, but the woman reversed her movements and began stroking back up to her shoulders and Jemma relaxed once more, her breathing becoming deeper and slower as the rhythmic movements began to put her into a kind of trance.

Now the woman changed what she was doing, gliding the tips of her fingers over Jemma's oily, sensitised skin, causing her to shiver slightly as they followed the path of her spine, down to her backside and then returning to the top to start again, the woman's hands moving further apart with each pass, meaning that by the third or fourth time her hands were sliding up the side of Jemma's waist and ribcage. Jemma could feel her nipples tightening as the woman's fingers just grazed over the outer skin of her breasts, not lingering, but nevertheless arousing.

It surprised Jemma to realise how much she wanted the woman to reach round and touch her hard buds, the tension she was building, however unintentionally, was making Jemma think unfamiliar thoughts, and she wriggled a little, uncomfortable with the way her mind was heading. She'd never thought she was a particularly sexual person. And certainly not one into kinky girl on girl stuff, or anything out of the ordinary really, lights off, missionary position or her on top, occasionally doggy when Kyle had been especially persuasive, although she wasn't so keen on that, a combination of worrying about her back view and feeling like she was just being used like an animal meant she rarely came in that position if at all.

Not saying that she hadn't enjoyed herself with Kyle, because she had, most of the time anyway, but she'd never been particularly adventurous and some of the things he'd suggested had been a bit out of her comfort zone, anal for a start! After a few minutes of intense pain while he tried to push his cock into her tight hole, she'd called time and he'd never suggested it since.

The same with blow jobs, it wasn't that she didn't want to pleasure him, she did, but it never really seemed to do anything for him and she certainly didn't derive any enjoyment from nodding her head up and down until her jaw ached. He'd always told her he liked what she was doing but she wondered, surely if he liked it he would have cum, even just once?

Maybe she just wasn't any good at it she thought with a grimace.

But then why was she suddenly having these dirty thoughts all of a sudden, it was like someone had

taken over her brain and made her see every situation in a sexual light. Very odd!

The change in pressure brought her back to the present as the woman started to knead and squeeze Jemma's shoulders, moving down her back as before but this time eliciting little yelps and grunts of pleasure/pain from Jemma as the woman began to put some force behind her movements.

After the gentleness of her initial touches it was both a relief and a disappointment to lose some of that hypersensitivity from her skin, but with each movement Jemma could feel the tension in her muscles loosen, the tightness around the base of her neck that seemed to have been there forever draining away and leaving her dazed and more than a little disorientated. It was utter bliss!

She was so relaxed now that she didn't protest when the woman moved Jemma's ankles apart and began the gentle palm strokes on her legs, working her way up the back of her calves and thighs and over her butt, moving back down again to coat the skin on the outer sides of her legs in oil as well.

She did have a brief hesitation when the woman spread Jemma's legs wide and began sliding her way slowly up the sensitive inner skin of her thighs, knowing that from the position she was standing in, the woman would be able to see all the way to the juncture of her thighs, to where her pussy lips were now swollen and glistening with unexpected arousal, but the woman made no comment and Jemma appreciated her professionalism, even whilst she pressed her face a little further into the hole to hide her burning cheeks.

They grew hotter as the woman moved her hands higher and Jemma had to fight the unwanted urge to wriggle closer to those soft fingers. She held her breath as they moved teasingly up towards her drenched pussy, wondering how far the woman would go, needing to be touched but at the same time feeling very strange that it was a woman's hands who were managing to draw this level of desire from her.

That half relieved, half disappointed feeling returned when the woman began to slide her hands back down again, and then begin to draw her fingers over Jemma's skin in the same pattern as before, down the centre of her legs and then back up again, widening the strokes each time, moving from the centre to her outer thighs and then working back in again.

Jemma bit her lip to stop from moaning as the woman's hands brushed repeatedly past, just out of reach of her needy pussy, the knuckles just stroking the ends of her curly bush before moving swiftly on, touching and yet not touching in the most frustrating manner.

The kneading began and again Jemma moaned at the sensations as her muscles became looser and more relaxed, even whilst part of her grew more tense the higher those hands reached.

When the woman started to knead her buttocks Jemma felt herself grow even redder. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough that she was naked and aroused in front of a stranger, and a female at that, she now had the added bonus of each kneading movement spreading her cheeks and her pussy open for inspection. The wet, squelching noise her lips made as they reluctantly separated and then smacked juicily back together made her want to curl up and die, but what was worse was the way the breeze over her dripping slit made her shiver unwillingly and the movement of her labia rubbed gently against her oversensitive clit with each separation of her cheeks.

Her breathing ragged, Jemma fought to control herself as she felt herself getting closer to orgasm, moisture dripping from her needy pussy to land on the towel beneath her. Incapable of stopping she pressed her hips into the bench beneath her, needing pressure on her overstimulated clit, her legs, spread as they were, unable to provide the required release.

She felt the woman's leave her buttocks and slide back down to her ankles and Jemma almost cried out in frustration, biting hard on her lip and tasting blood.

The woman's hands on her ankles seemed to spread her legs wider for a second, as if fully assessing her, before moving them together on the bench. With a shuddering sigh Jemma squeezed her thighs together and humped her hips into the bench, the final pressure triggering her orgasm as she lay there shaking, unable to stop the slight bouncing of her hips and hoping to God that the woman hadn't noticed her complete loss of control, although she would have had to have been blind to have missed it, Jemma thought, shame at her her actions coursing through her. Please, don't let her say anything!

Stepping away, the woman returned with a silky white kimono style robe, helping Jemma to sit upright and gently feeding her limp arms through the wide sleeves before delicately winding a wide belt around the waist twice and tying it in a large bow at the small of Jemma's back.

Jemma kept her gaze on the floor throughout, unable to meet the woman's eyes after her earlier display.

Reaching out a hand the woman helped Jemma to her feet, her legs still unsteady as she stepped off the bench and allowed herself to be led through the white corridors to another room, this one completely empty except for the never ending seascapes.

Indicating that Jemma should kneel on the floor, the woman arranged the kimono around her so that it flowed smoothly, covering her legs and feet. Then she gently moved both of Jemma's arms behind her and bound them loosely with a length of silky fabric.

Jemma was too shocked to protest but raised startled eyes to the woman as she loosened the front of the robe slightly, just enough to give a hint of cleavage.

The ties around her wrists weren't tight and Jemma tested them, realising that she could easily slip out of them if needed, but she was strangely reluctant to do so. It was weird but she felt much more accepting of things, more trusting than usual. Maybe it was due to sheer mental exhaustion, perhaps an afterglow of the two orgasms she'd had already that morning, but she was starting to enjoy this, actually looking forward to what else might happen, wondering what would come next.

Gripping Jemma's chin in one hand the woman forced Jemma to meet her gaze.

"You need to wait here. Don't move. Do you understand?"

Mutely Jemma nodded, her face red but unafraid as the woman looked searchingly into her eyes. Apparently she found what she was looking for because she released her hold and smiled.

"You've done very well so far, little one," she said softly, stroking Jemma's hair back from her face, and Jemma felt unaccountably pleased at the unexpected praise. With one more searching look, the woman smiled again and left the room, the door sliding smoothly back into position.

A little nervously, Jemma waited, wondering what on earth would happen next. She didn't have to wait long.

A beep behind her signified the opening of another door and she started to turn her head.

"Don't move!" A deep masculine voice commanded, and she knew it was him. Freezing in position she waited for him to say something, instead she heard footsteps behind her, and then a blindfold was tied tightly around her eyes.

A little scared now, she made to get up, before remembering his order not to move and sinking back down onto her heels.

"Very good," he whispered in her ear and she jumped with shock before holding herself steady again. She could feel his breath on her neck and she wondered what he was going to do, but instead of touching her as she'd expected, she felt him move away and again she experienced that relief/disappointment, realising that once again she was beginning to get turned on.

Kneeling on the floor she heard him move around her and her breathing grew shallow as she waited for his next move, all thoughts of thanking him or asking to go home driven from her mind by the combination of his sheer physical presence and her nervousness. Licking her lips to moisten the dry skin, she heard him catch his breath and relished that small triumph.

Her sight removed and her ability to move compromised, she could only sit and wait for him to do something. The thought both scared and aroused her further and she wondered what was happening to her that she could feel this way when in reality she should be screaming her head off and demanding to be taken home. But all of her free will seemed to have been drained from her by the events of the past few days. Whatever he planned to do, she would let him, and worry about the consequences later.