Jen and Her Sister

Story Info
A hot threeway with sexy sisters.
2k words
4.04
52.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Jen for a little while now, and I had a massive crush on her from the very beginning. She was a little slower coming around, plus she had a boyfriend. Luckily, he was kind of a shit and everyone knew it, including her, so his days were already numbered. We had never hooked up. Came close one time, since she had invited me over for 4th of July. JUST me. Her family went on some vacation she couldn't afford, and her shitty boyfriend was hanging out with his friends who she couldn't stand. Enter me. I screwed this one up by getting FAR too drunk to do much of anything aside from lie very still in a chair and watch movies. Even so, I could tell she was into me, and it would just be a matter of time. I sobered up, but by that time her dipshit dude was back and didn't seem all that thrilled to find me home alone with his girlfriend (another good sign, for me), so I just went home.

So Jen has a sister Kate who on a purely physical level is the hotter of the two. 5′9″ or so, model-thin, but super pretty face, and a killer smile. Jen is a bit shorter at 5′5″ and has a bit more meat, though I wouldn't call her thick. Kate was "thin" while I'd say Jen's body is more "athletic". I was friends with Kate as well, and we even went out on a date at one point, though I wasn't aware it was a "date" until after the fact, when she informed me. Ah well. I was more into Jen anyway. Still, Kate and I did a lot of flirting over IM and such and spoke fairly regularly, as did Jen and I. I would have been a fool to turn either one of them down, at any rate. At the time of this story, Jen was 24, Kate was 22 and I was 30.

At some point that summer, Jen threw a party at her house. Lots of mutual friends showed up. Her boyfriend was still in the picture at this point, and fairly early in the evening they had some kind of fight, which resulted in him getting pissed off and leaving (and good riddance), and also resulted in Jen getting roaring drunk. None of dude's friends were there anyway (since she hated all of them), so I had no reservations about what happened next. Jen started to flirt with me heavily. Even "flirt" seems like the wrong word, because she was basically attacking me, in as much as that's possible without actually kissing me or grabbing my crotch. Everyone around knew that she liked me anyway, so the reaction from the other party goers was mostly giggling and pretending to be scandalized. I've never been overly fond of being the center of attention so I did my best to deflect and retain a sense of decorum, while making sure the very drunk Jen understood I was very much interested. So I spend the rest of the party with Jen attached to my hip but all we got up to was some hanging on each other and some ass grabbing. The night eventually began to wind down a bit. Most people have left at this point, with a few stragglers passed out on the sofas in the living room, and only Jen, myself and Kate remaining awake and coherent, though all three of us are pretty tipsy. It's around 2 am.

Jen and I are sitting around her dining room table. I'd say we were talking but she was still solidly drunk, so the conversation was rambling a good bit. I was just enjoying my buzz so I was cool to just let it flow. At one point she gets up to go to the bathroom and I (again) check out her ass moving under the short skirt she is wearing - sort of a loose ruffly number hanging about mid thigh or so. I'm such a sucker for skirts anyway - bordering on a fetish. I just love the idea that they offer such easy access. Upskirts, flashes, peeks underneath - all of it is a huge turn-on for me. As far as I know, Jen wasn't aware of this kink of mine, but that just makes what happened next that much hotter.

I am sitting there staring at the table, lost in thought, and I can hear Kate puttering around cleaning things up in the kitchen, when Jen walks back in. I look up at her, and she smiles then says "I wanna sit on your lap." I grin and slide my chair back a bit to make room. So you know how girls do that thing when they are sitting down in a skirt, where they brush the skirt down and tuck it under them as they sit? Jen walked over to me and did the exact opposite of this. She actually lifted up the back of her skirt as she sat down, ensuring that only her panties were separating us. It was such a hot little move that I got hard almost instantly, which she definitely noticed, because she started wiggling that sexy ass around on my lap in a most enticing manner. All the while we are talking mostly nonsense, maintaining the pretense of just carrying on a conversation and all the while she is grinding down on me and I am thrusting up at her. I slip my hands around her waist and pull her back against me, and she arches her back, stretching out like a cat. I slide my hands up to her thrust out tits and tease her nipples a bit and she moans in response - the first exchange acknowledging that we are officially fooling around here, despite the fact that we are trying to act like we're not.

All pretense of conversation quickly vanishes, while everything becomes reduced to touching and moaning. She is really working her ass on my crotch as if she is giving me a full-on lap dance, and I can feel the heat of her sex, even through my jeans. Her hands stay on the arms of the chair while mine are free to roam all over her body. I move my hands down her stomach and let them slide out along the tops of her thighs almost to her knees before letting my fingers drop down between her legs to slide them back along the sensitive insides of her thighs. I don't stop when I reach the bottom of her skirt and she hums deep in her throat as my hands move underneath it.

I'm enjoying the way this is building so far, so instead of going right for her panties, I stop right on the creases where her legs meet her hips, and linger there, stroking her sensitive skin with feather light touches. She starts shifting back and forth on me, trying to see if she can get her crotch to collide with my hand, but I let my fingers dance aside, teasing her even more. I let my left hand mingle around the inside of her thigh, edging closer and closer to her panties while I slid my right hand up to her throat. I pull her back so her head was thrown back on my shoulder and begin to kiss her neck. Things were starting to rapidly heat up at this point as my hand finally slipped across the damp front of her panties and cupped her mound. She groaned and thrust her hips forward into my hand. I responded by gently squeezing and rubbing her through her panties, which were getting wetter by the second. The fact that she was so turned on was making me more and more turned on, and at this point, my cock was practically bursting out of my jeans.

So two things became clear to me at this point: first - I needed to get my dick free, because being so restrained by my jeans was starting to get painful, and Jen was only making it worse by driving me crazy. Second - I had to fuck this girl, like right now, right here. No going to find a bed, no waiting, no more preliminaries. So I put my hands on her hips and pushed her to stand up, which she did. I pulled her back against me, and turned her head sideways to kiss her. It was the first time we had made eye contact since we had started fooling around. The kiss was super hot and sexy, with our tongues slipping around each other's. My hand slipped down between her legs again and she slid her ass from side to side across the front of my jeans. I let out sort of a frustrated sigh and broke off the kiss, at which point I pushed on her shoulder so she was bent over the table, and began to rapidly undo my belt and jeans.

I pushed my jeans down to my knees and my cock jutted out proudly - grateful to be free of its confines and leaking pre cum profusely from the tip. I knelt down behind Jen and flipped her skirt up over her hips, revealing a very wet, very sexy pair of boyshort panties. My fingers went to the top, hooked inside and slid them down. What a gorgeous pussy! I couldn't resist spreading her ass apart and giving it a sloppy wet kiss, flicking my tongue around and trying to get it inside her slit, which made her squeal and giggle with delight. She still seemed pretty out of it from the alcohol and I was still solidly buzzed myself. But clearly we were both raring to go, and I wasn't about to miss out on this opportunity a second time.

I stood up, dick in my hand and was just getting ready to slip it inside when a thought occurred to me, and I noticed a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye. The thought was something like "you know. I haven't heard Kate puttering around in the kitchen for a few minutes at least." And the movement cause my head to turn, revealing of course - Kate standing 3 feet away in the doorway. I don't know how long she had been there, or how long she had been watching, but we both sort of froze for a few seconds, and I could see her eyes flick from my eyes, to her sister's naked ass, to my rock hard cock and back again. Jen didn't seem to notice. She was sort of squirming around on the table and wiggling her ass impatiently at me.

Kate stepped a little closer and broke the silence by saying "what's going on in here?" I saw no reason to be coy, since the question seemed rhetorical at this point, so I said.

"I'm about to fuck your sister," with sort of a what-can-you-do? grin.

"I can see that," she countered. She hesitated for a second, at which point I happened to notice her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass; so of course my mind was ablaze with all the ways this little encounter could get about a million times hotter than it already was. That little hesitation was all the incentive I needed. She finally said "Well. I will leave you to it, I guess," her voice sort of trailing off at the end. She turned to leave, and I reach out and grabbed her hand.

"Wait." I said. I could feel her tense up for just the briefest of seconds and she turned back around. She didn't pull her hand away from mine, which I took as a good sign. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows in an unspoken question. I figured I'd just go for broke, so indicating my cock I said "maybe you could get this nice and wet for me before I stick it in." She glanced down at my dick, and back into my eyes. I saw a split second of some internal struggle going on in her head, and then she started to slowly slip down to her knees.