Jen and Mike Ch. 04

Story Info
While dad is away..
2.2k words
4.48
49.1k
23

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current Literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in. I have taken the story in a complete different direction.


Jenny stared down the hallway at her daughter. Looking at the girls hands pointing down to her hairless pussy. Hearing the words coming from those beautiful lips. The same lips that minutes ago were attached to her own pussy, the tongue working deep into her hole.

Jesse saw her mother staring at her pussy with the same hunger in her eyes that she herself had shown earlier. The hunger she had when she walked in the front door and saw her mom playing with herself.

"I'm so horny right now mommy. I need to cum!" Jesse whined to her mom.

"Get in your room and fuck yourself with your fingers like you did for me you little wench," Jenny said while smiling at her.

"You know I will help you later, I told you I have to taste you. But Mike will be home in a few minutes and he can't see us like this. I told you I will come to your room tonight after he falls asleep. I owe you a really good orgasm and I promise tonight mommy will make you feel real good!" Jenny added.

"Are we really going to be lovers mommy. Like you will be my girlfriend?" Jesse asked while running her finger up and down the slit of her cunt.

"You don't have a boyfriend right now do you baby? Have you ever had a girlfriend?" She asked.

The tables were turned right now because she could not take her eyes off that little virgin pussy down the hall. She wanted desperately to run down there pick her up and throw her on her bed. She wanted to suck every drop of juice from that unbroken pussy.

"No mom, no boyfriend and before today I had never even touched another girl."

"Honey slide one finger inside while we talk, Ok? I want to see you slide in and out of your pussy. Your pussy is going to be mine right sweetie?"

"Oh god yes, I want my pussy to be yours mommy, all yours!"

"Do You like boys baby" she asked while watching that finger part her daughters pussy lips and go all the way in.

"Yeah I like boys a lot," She was moaning now and actually sat on the floor and leaned against the wall while fingering her wide open pussy.

"So I know you said you are a virgin, but have you ever sucked a cock baby. Have you ever tasted a mans cum?" Jenny asked while moving a little closer down the hall. This way she could see her daughters assault on her own pussy from a better angle.

"Ooooooo my finger feels so good inside my pussy mommy, I bet a cock would feel so much better. Would it mommy would a cock feel better than my finger? Yes mommy I love sucking cock and I especially love drinking the cum."

"Yes honey a cock would feel sooooo much better than your finger, how many fingers do you usually put inside yourself darling"

"Oooo, Oooo two is the most I ever did , I'm gonna cum soon mommy."

"Put a third in honey, mommy wants to see you stretch that pussy out a little for her" Jenny said as she now stood right in front of her sweet child. Then she slowly descended and got to her knees.

"Three is too much mommy it will hurt a little bit," She moaned while looking at her moms face. Her mom seemed so excited right now.

"Remember just a little while ago you made a vow to me to do whatever I ask? If you put a third finger in and open your pussy, stretch it open on the sides, mommy will kiss your clit for a second" Jenny said with her face just inches from her daughters pussy.

"Yes mommy I will always do anything you ask, anything ."

So she did it she used three fingers and opened her little virginal hole to Jenny's eyes. That was all Jenny could take and leaned forward and kept her promise. She kissed her daughter's clit while inhaling the sweet scent of her young pussy. But she did not stop there how, could she after all, with such a delicious snack in front of her. It had been 18 years since she last tasted pussy and now she was out of control.

She grabbed Jesse by the hips and lifted her so her legs were in the air and she was flat on her back. She stared down into the little pussy in front of her and heard her daughter whisper "Do it please Mommy Do it for me! Make me cum Mommy please!"

Staring into the eyes of this little 18 year old beauty she decided to tease her a bit. "Aren't you the dirty little girl. You really want your own mommy to put her tongue inside your little wet snatch?"

"Oh yes please mommy eat my pussy! It's so wet just for you, you made it this wet!"

"Are you my dirty little girl? Tell me who this pussy belongs to?" Jenny asked getting ready to dive in.

"I'm your dirty little girl, I will always be your dirty little girl. My pussy is all yours mommy use it any way you want. Now please god eat my pussy and make me cum!!!"

It was just at that moment they both heard Mike's car pull up outside.

It still didn't stop Jenny from just diving in for a second and sliding her tongue as deep into her daughter as she could. Oh god she tastes so fucking sweet, I'm gonna suck this cunt forever she thought to herself.

When Jenny's tongue slid into her it was all Jess needed to explode, she grabbed her mom by the back of the head and humped her cumming pussy right into her mothers mouth. Then she did something that she had never done before. She started squirting into her moms wide open mouth, three squirts, four squirts and Jenny's eyes went wide. Still she just kept her mouth attached to the cunt she was servicing. Holy shit Jenny thought when she first felt her daughter explode into her mouth, She's actually cuming in my mouth. My little angel is a a squirter. She adored the taste of her daughters pussy squirt it was so sweet. She knew then she was gonna be addicted to giving this young woman as many orgasms as she could so she could drink that juice all the time. Then she remembered OH SHIT MIKES HOME!!!!

She pushed her exhausted daughter into her room, followed her in and locked the door. Goddamn it Jesses clothing trail was still outside the door. She opened the door and ran out gathered them up and went back into her daughters room and relocked the door.

"You Little vixen you almost got us caught," she whispered to her daughter. "Mike cannot know about this, not yet at least."

"Mom that was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I have never ever done that before. I love you so much mommy thank you."

I love you too honey, she leaned in and they kissed lightly at first and then a little heavier. Jenny had two fingers in her daughters snatch again before she realized it and was sucking her beautiful tits when they heard , "I'm home."

I can't get enough of her she thought, "I'm here Mike. Me and Jess are in her room honey. She had some boy trouble today and I'm helping her out. We will be out in a little while. It's a girl thing you understand."

"Sure Honey what's for dinner?" Mike asked.

"Umm I didn't get a chance to start anything. Can you just order some pizza for us. Get two, me and Jesse are ravenous."

"Will do," her old cucky answered. He had no idea that right this minute he was being cuckolded by his wife and daughter.

All the time she was talking to Mike her fingers continued to move in and out her daughters cunt. At the same time Jesse insistently removed her own mothers shorts.

"Bed Mommy, lets go to the bed," Jess asked.

"No Honey it will squeak and Mike might hear us."

She laid her daughter flat on the floor and said to her, "One more orgasm each and then we get cleaned up, deal? But you have to have a quiet cum, do you know how to cum quietly?"

"Of course I do mommy," she giggled. "I cum every night sometimes 2 or 3 times while you and daddy are right next door."

"Oh my little angel, like mother like daughter, we are both born orgasm addicts." She smiled and said as she slowly lowered her pussy to her daughters waiting mouth. As she did that she lowered her mouth down to her daughters still soaking cunt and started having her appetizer before the pizza.

"Yummy hot daughter pussy," She said while thinking how easy this has become so fast for the both of them.

She twirled her tongue around her daughters lips sucking them into her mouth one at a time and gently tugging on them. This time she was making love to her cunt. She laid traces of kisses around the outside of her pussy while licking her clit lightly each time.

At the same time Jesse was tongue fucking her moms cunt, she didn't have the same finesse her mom had around a naked pussy in her mouth. What she lacked in finesse however she made up for with enthusiasm. She was literally devouring her moms snatch sucking her pussy open mouthed while driving her tongue all the way up inside . She was licking the inside of her moms cunt like it was the greatest treat on earth. For her right now it was.

It felt like heaven having her daughters mouth sucking her cunt. It wasn't going to be long and she would be having another orgasm today. God she had cum so much today it was like the old days for her.

Then Jenny slid her tongue slowly into Jesse's pussy and everything exploded again, she squirted 2 more times into her moms mouth. Jenny couldn't catch it all this time though and some spilled out onto her daughters stomach and around her pussy.

Jess cried out so loud her mother had to smother her daughters mouth with her pussy to keep from being heard. Jess came and came and felt her mom push down onto her face even harder to keep her from screaming louder. Not that she cared cause it just drove tongue further into her moms cunt and mashed her clit on her nose.

That was all it took for Jenny to rocket off too. She ground her clit into her daughters face while literally fucking her mouth. She however was able to stifle most of her orgasmic vocal outburst.

As they came down Jenny lovingly licked her daughters excess ejaculate off her stomach and her pussy area. While she was doing it she kept repeating over and over, "Delicious, absolutely delicious."

"You are the sweetest tasting person I have ever fucked," she smiled at her daughter.

Jess smiled up at her through her completely exhausted state and said, "Thank you mommy. I absolutely love your taste too, I could eat you all day." She licked her lips and mouth again and again.

"You just might get the chance sometime young lady. Oh and by the way as much as I love you calling me mommy when we are fucking. Maybe you should try some other words too. Like baby, or lover, or darling and or maybe even Jenny," She said looking her daughter in the eye.

"Oh My God mom you are Jenny, I don't understand," Jess said with an incredulous look on her face.

"I will explain tonight when I come in to your room, be ready for me ok sweetie."

"I will always be ready for you Jenny," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh and by the way you suck at quiet orgasms," she added while stroking her daughters hair and laughing.

"Well what do you expect mom, I never had someone like you give me one before," she shot right back at her.

They both kissed quickly and Jenny got up. She got dressed and said to her, "I better get outside, Mike will be getting curious."

"Mom why do you keep calling dad Mike today?"

"Another thing you will understand tonight, I hope you will be ready to hear it all." Then she went outside.