Jen and Mike Ch. 08

Story Info
Jesse and her mom the morning and day after.
15.2k words
4.48
31.5k
28

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current lit erotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of mike and jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

*****

Mike Andrews woke up feeling groggy and hung over. He looked at the clock and saw it was 7:45. He turned to say something to his wife and then he noticed she wasn't there. Not only that but her side of the bed hadn't been slept in.

Where on earth could she be? Last thing he remembered was her saying she was going to Jesse's room. She was supposed to help with some marketing project for one of her classes. He called her name as he was getting out of bed . Damn he felt woozy and he didn't even have anything to drink last night.

It had been a very interesting and exciting evening. Jenny had told him she wanted to start their game again and he had pretty quickly agreed. Yes, he had a few reservations that was to be expected after all these years. He also couldn't deny how quick a certain part of his body responded when she hit him with the idea.

He had already agreed to let her fly out and visit with her friends Allie and Scott. Both of whom had been her lovers the first time they had played the game. Allie not as much as Scott, at least not until the honeymoon she spent with the two of them.

Jenny had not been very forthcoming with the details on how she had spent the two weeks with them as their wedding present. That was quite unusual because she had always been willing to tell him all the intimate details of her nights with her lovers if he wasn't present. She had put his requests off by telling him the game was finished and they needed to forget it and move on.

When she had returned from that trip she seemed much more distant than any other time she had spent time away with her lovers. He would frequently interrupt her in moments of melancholy when they were together. He could not help but wonder what was going on inside her head. He even thought there were nights he would hear her crying in the bathroom. Each time he got up and asked if she was ok, she would quickly tell him she was fine.

After about a month she started to come around to being her old self again. He had stopped trying to get her to share details of the trip with him. Each time he asked she got testier and testier. So eventually things became good between them again and even the sex seemed to get better.

Then three months after that the news they had both been waiting for arrived, Jenny was pregnant! They were both so ecstatic about being parents that it seemed to bring them closer than they had ever been before. They both agreed on the move up to Connecticut. They both knew that part of the move represented a fresh start for the both of them, away from their old circle of friends. This was important because they all knew about the game that Jenny and he played. Some of the men had even been her occasional partner.

So nine months later Jesse Andrews was born. Mike looked down at her in her mother's arms and wept. He swore to himself then and there that there was nothing in his power he wouldn't do to make sure this tiny life always had what she wanted and needed.

If Mike had been more insistent with his wife about sharing the details of her last trip with Scott and Allie things might be different right now. He might feel even more hesitant about starting the game up again using them. If he had pushed a little harder Jenny might have broken down and told him that she had actually fallen in love with both of them. Because of that she came very close to moving to California with them and leaving Mike.

Also if Mike had any clue as to what had occurred under his own roof while he slept he might realize how he was soon to be severely tested on that vow he had made to himself on the morning of Jesse's birth.

"Jen" he called out, wondering if she was in the kitchen. He got no reply,damn he was late too. He couldn't believe he fell asleep and didn't set his alarm either. He had early class today at the high school and he had to hit the road pretty quick. With no time to shower he got dressed and just brushed his teeth. Then something strange came back to him.

Did his wife really go to their daughter's room last night wearing nothing but a see through wrap. No, that must have been a weird dream last night, maybe the pepperoni acting up on him. One thing for certain, agreeing to start the game again was definitely going to give him some strange fantasies and dreams. He could always count on it to do that.

So as he grabbed his jacket and was getting ready to leave he still wondered where his wife could be. He guessed maybe she and Jesse had stayed up late and she had just fallen asleep in her room. He went to his daughter's room and tried to go in but the door was locked. Damn that is the second time she has been in our daughter's room with the door locked, something did not seem right here. He questioned himself silently and chastised himself. "Get over it Mike," he said to himself. Maybe the lock button had still been pressed from earlier in the day and they shut the door last night without knowing.

So he knocked lightly, and whispered, "Jen, are you in there?" No answer.

He knocked a little louder and said a little louder, "Jen, honey are you in there?"

This time he heard what sounded like rustling and low whispers.

"There's no Jen here. She went away," his wife replied groggily.

He could swear he heard giggling behind the door.

"Sweetie open up, I have to go to work and I got up late. I would like to give you a kiss goodbye."

"Go ahead honey, I'll give you a double kiss when you get home tonight. Me and Jesse just want to sleep in for awhile. We were up real late working hard last night and I just crashed next to her."

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable in our bed honey now that you are up?"

"Damn it Mike I said leave us be! I'm exhausted and just want to close my eyes again. Go to work and I will call you later. I have some news about that number one thing I was telling you about that I will share with you today, another hint."

The he heard something else that made gave him goose bumps and made him think he had to be hearing things.

He could swear he heard his wife whisper, "Deeper baby, I need it deeper!"

"Jen, please open the door, there's something I need to ask you!"

"Mike I told you to leave us the fuck alone! Go the fuck to work and I will call you later! Can't you just let us sleep!" She growled at him.

"Ok I'm leaving now, I'm sorry. Please call me later." he answered feeling totally dismissed.

"I already said I would two times, if you aren't a good boy I won't give you your hint about number one like I want to. I love you and just want to shut my eyes again," she said sounding a little less annoyed to him.

So he turned from the door and left, gathering his things for work. It had to be his overactive imagination to actually think he heard his wife whisper that comment. He had heard her say that so many times to different men years ago maybe he was just having a flashback to those other times. Times when he knew she was in the room with a boyfriend and would be locked out.

Once he stopped thinking about that he got curious about the reference to the number one Jenny had made. It referred to the person she had picked as her first new lover in the new game. It seems she already had someone in mind but she only teased him a little last night about it. He knew he would be wondering constantly until she revealed the person's identity too.

She had told him the night before that she intended to fuck her new lover on two or three occasions before she even let him know about them. This in itself was a big change from the first game, Jenny always told him first. She said she would invite him to watch the fourth time. She also said the person's identity would shock him so much he would need to be tied to a chair.

The chair part excited him and scared him a bit at the same time, he had never given up that much control. He knew that his wife always knew the proper way to push his cuckold buttons so he would trust her. Mike had no idea what the near future would bring for him. He at least knew it would give him that delicious emotional range that he craved so much as Jenny's cucky 18 years ago.

So Mike resolved himself to do as his wife told him as usual and headed to work. He knew his focus would not be great till later when Jenny said she would call him. His mind would be on number one.

If Mike had not always given in to what his wife wanted him to do he might have insisted she open the door. If he had he would have probably fallen over in shock.

Behind that door his wife and daughter lay in each others arms fast asleep. They both had drifted off at the same time after a night of fucking that had left them both totally worn out.

Yesterday had been a tsunami of activity between the two women. Going from innocent mother and daughter to making sexual commitments to each other. The type that would make the dirtiest minds blush.

Jenny had no idea that her little girl was a ticking time bomb of pent up sexual energy that was desperately searching for some kind of outlet. Jesse had no idea that her mom was a reformed slut from 18 years ago. She just needed the slightest nudge to return her to her old self.

The two collided when Jesse had walked in on her mom laying on the couch with her shorts off and coming down from an orgasm. Instead of leaving the room she kept staring and her mom invited her to sit on the couch with her and it all exploded from there.

So when her father had awoken this morning and started moving around her parent's room it woke Jesse. She had always been a light sleeper and with her parent's room being right next door to her's their morning noises always woke her.

This morning was so different though, instead of hearing her mom with her dad getting up, her mom was laying in her bed snuggled up naked next to her. She could not believe how different her life was right now. So much had happened in the last 24 hours, first and foremost the object of her secret sexual desire was laying in her bed.

The things they did sexually yesterday were a blur of one orgasm followed by another orgasm and more and more of the same. Topped off by the fact that she had let her mother fuck her in the ass with that monster dildo laying on her bed. No correct that she hadn't just let her mother fuck her, at one point she begged her to fuck her ass.

Now the next morning she could feel the effects of losing her anal virginity, her butt was damn sore. It was a good kind of sore though because it meant she was becoming a woman. Now she could feel free to express her sexuality to the world. Her mother was going to be the perfect lover for her. She was so open and free with herself sexually that nothing Jesse would want to try would be judged or discouraged.

So Jesse lay there next to her still sleeping lover listening to the morning sounds of her father. He was moving around his room while she marveled at how beautiful her mother was. Her mom was forty five but could easily pass for thirty. Age had done nothing to blemish her looks if anything it made her look more sophisticated. She had seen her mother in full action on a dvd from her collection last night at one point and she was a sexual wildcat. Age had done nothing to slow that part of her down either.

She wondered if she should feel guilty at all about her mom cheating on her dad with her. All of it happening under his own roof, while he was in the next room. Then she thought of what her mother had revealed about him last night and any guilt disappeared. It turns out her dad is a cuckold, he likes the idea of his wife getting fucked without him. So in a strange rationalization Jesse decided that fucking her mom was ok. It would be good not only for the two lovers but also would make her daddy happy when he found out. Her mother had said that at first he would be shocked and hurt. Then the other feelings of lust and excitement would kick in for him as they always did. Then he would not only accept his wife and little girl's new found love, he would encourage them.

Still she couldn't believe her mom had drugged him with a sleeping pill last night so they could fuck uninterrupted or unconcerned about any excess noise they made. Boy did they make some noise too. Each of them screaming out obscenities and terms of endearment while cumming over and over again. But at the end of the night they had held each other and whispered their love for each other before falling asleep.

She did love her mother too, she had never been in love with anyone before. She knew her feelings for her mother went far beyond her uncontrollable physical attraction to her. When her mother at one point asked Jesse if she would like to be her girlfriend and partner she almost cried. She would do anything this beautiful woman asked of her. After all, she thought to herself, she is the one I want to officially make me a woman. Yes she had asked her mom to take her virginity last night with the plastic penis at her feet. Her mom had refused, telling her that she wanted to make that night much more romantic and special for her little girl. So even though Jesse had never been in love her heart was full for her mother.

So as her father was going about his business she asked herself, if I was a man how would I like to wake up this beautiful creature next to me. The answer was down at her feet. She would fuck her mother awake.

She reached down and picked up the dildo, god it was so fucking big. She still couldn't believe this whole thing was inside her tiny butt a few hours ago. She slowly slid out of her mother's grasp causing her to lay on her back. When she did her legs opened on their own. Jesse was concerned whether her mom would be wet enough to take the cock first thing in the morning. She looked down at that gorgeous pussy and was amazed that it was still soaking from last night. She wondered if when her mother gives in to her slutty side is she perpetually wet.

Taking the dildo in two hands,she light grazed her lips with the cock. She teased her mom's pussy lips till they started to part on their own. Once she saw her mother's opening she slowly started to shove that big fake cock into her mother's hole. As she did she saw her mother's eyes flutter open and a sexy smile cross her lips.

Jesse was quick to put a finger to her lips and say in a whisper, "Quiet mom, you have to have a quiet cum cause dad is getting ready for work."

"You wicked little thing, you know just how to get me going lover," Jenny whispered back to her.

It was just then that Mike appeared at the door trying to get in and asking for her.

When she told him that, "Jen had gone away" her and Jesse both started giggling.

He kept asking and asking and each time he asked Jenny was getting more annoyed.

Her beautiful girl now had about half the dildo sawing slowly in and out of her cunt but she wanted more. She wanted that whole thing shoved inside her again.

So she whispered in a low animalistic sound, "Deeper baby I need it deeper"

Jesse smiled and pushed the whole thing in a little more at a time until it was balls deep inside her pussy.

Then Mike pushed her final button and asked one last time for her to come out.

She growled at him to "Leave them the fuck alone," under the pretense that she wanted to just go back to sleep.

He finally left but she could hear the rejection in his voice. She didn't care one bit at the moment. This is what the game gives to her, control, and the ability to crush the feelings of the man she loves.

After Jesse had bottomed that cock out in her mom, she leaned forward and kissed her whispered, "Good morning my love!"

Jenny kissed her right back and told her, "Do you know how happy I am right now that you were born 18 years ago, I love you so much honey."

"Make love to me darling, go nice and slow and kiss me while you do," Jenny told her angel.

"Oh yes, I will, I want you to feel this cock as if it belonged on my body lover. I wish I

had a real one right now so I could feel like I was really making love to you."

"Its ok baby it's still your hand moving that penis, do it now."

Jesse started a slow rhythm with her hand. Slowly pulling out, then even slower going back in. Repeating this over and over until her mother started making little gasping sounds. She could feel her mother breathing heavier with each stroke of her cock.

The two lovers stared into each others eyes as the younger of the two made slow and tender love to the older. In and out she kept that plastic penis moving making Jenny squirm with pleasure.

Jesse broke the kiss and her mom moaned, "Ohhhh baby you are making me feel so good, so good! Please keep going don't stop"

Jesse moved her mouth down to her mother's perky tits and started licking and sucking one of her nipples. She went from one breast to the other making her mother more and more delirious.

"Oh baby now, now, now, drive it all the way in right now!"

Jesse shoved the cock which had been more than halfway out of her mom's pussy in with one mighty push.

Jenny's legs shot up in the air and she grabbed her daughter's hand with her thighs and she yelled, "OH god , Oh jesus I'm fucking cumming, cumming, Oh Oh shit!"

Jesse slowly pulled the penis out of her mother and leaned down and lapped all her extra juices from outside and inside her pussy. She used her tongue like a cat would to clean itself.

Jenny pulled her up and kissed her face over and over and again. She told her she loved her, loved her so much.

Then they fell asleep again in each other's arms again.

Jenny was the first to wake up this time. She looked over at her daughter's alarm clock and noticed it was 10:45. She looked at the sleeping face of her eighteen year old lover and shook her head. She was slightly in shock of how quickly things had progressed between her and her sleeping angel. This time yesterday they were a normal mother and daughter, at least on the surface.

Then the day went forward and by the time it was over, her and Jesse were in the middle of one of the hottest nights in her entire sexual life. She still couldn't believe how she felt using her daughters ass the way she did last night. It made her feel so sexy and alive looking down and seeing that dildo attached to her hand reaming that previously virgin ass. She never knew or would have guessed that Jesse had so much sexual energy pent up within herself just waiting to be released.

All it seemed to take yesterday was a close up view of her own mother's pussy. Jesse had stared at her pussy like it was something that she had always wanted to see. She seemed mesmerized by it as her mother invited her to sit next to her on the couch. She didn't know it at the time but when she walked in her mom was in the final throes of an intense orgasm. Part of which had been caused by her mom's fantasies involving her .

Well Jenny thought, life was definitely going to get very interesting for the two of them over the course of the next forty eight hours and beyond. She had gotten permission from Mike to visit her two ex-lovers Allie and Scott. She was going to fly to the west coast this coming weekend, but she just might put that off one more week.