Jen and Mike Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike could only shudder and shrug his shoulders at his daughters putdown, " I'm sorry there isn't more honey but thank you."

"You didn't have to thank me this time, I was doing that for my lover not for you." she dismissed him.

"Cucky its time for you to go to bed, I think we would like the rest of the night to our selves. Isn't that right baby?" Jenny asked while the two of them got on the bed.

"Yeah, by the way daddy, you are in charge of breakfast tomorrow. Make sure you make something yummy for us. Goodnight, don't play with your little toothpick too much tonight. Oh and by the way if you smell my sheets you can smell me and mommy from the last two nights, enjoy!"

The two women laughed at that last comment as Mike said goodnight and retired to his daughter's room and bed.

When they were alone, Jenny pulled her lover into her arms, "Oh baby tonight was the most exciting night of my life, thank you so much!"

Jesse stared into her mother's eyes, "Oh mom you never have to thank me for making you feel good, it's what I want to do. I am just happy tonight went so well. Thank you for being my lover mom and my new girlfriend!"

"Baby I am proud to be your girlfriend, we are so alike I think we will be together a long time." she said her thoughts turning to the whole marriage moment from before. She knew she wanted to talk with Jesse about that. She wanted to leave it for another time though.

"About tonight going well I guess you mean Mike's reaction. I wasn't sure tonight was going to play out as well as it did honey. I have never had a woman as a player in the game that was my primary lover. I didn't know if it would stir enough of the same threatening feelings within him that a man does."

"But baby you fucked me as well as any man ever has so I know how that must have made him feel. But the kicker for the whole cuckold thing tonight honey was how much you made me cum from making love to my pussy with your mouth. I have never cum like that from someone eating me. Mike saw that and heard what I said and I knew we were good."

"The one thing that Mike has always been able to bank on was his ability to make me cum better than anyone with his tongue. Well that's history, and its true. I am sure he thinks I was just playing the game when I told him he was an amateur compared to you but I wasn't. I was telling him the god's honest truth."

Jesse was beaming with pride from her mom's compliments. "Mom, would you really have packed your things and left if he couldn't accept us." She asked sounding a bit troubled.

Jenny looked at her little girl, for a moment she wasn't her lover. She was her daughter and she worried about splitting up her mom and dad. She knew she had to be honest with her but had to be gentle.

"Honey, I love your father. I know now you might doubt that but I do. Years ago when we did all this I was also in love with him, so the game was important for the both of us. Now though I do not think I am in love with him anymore, do you know the difference?"

"Yeah I do mom, it's like I feel differently about you and dad now. I still love dad but the love I have for you is much deeper. It's a deep inside love, the type that wants to be around you all the time. So yes I think I do."

"That's pretty good honey, well I feel the same way as you. I love Mike but I don't feel the need to be around him. You on the other hand I just want to wrap you up and keep you next to me. I want to see the smiles on your face at life's little pleasures. I want to wipe the tears from your eyes if you are ever sad. I also want to hear your moans of passion when I make you come. I want to look into your eyes when you make me come."

"So the reason I am telling you this is that if it wasn't you I fell in love with honey, it would have been someone else. So to answer your question, yes I seriously would have packed my bags and left if Mike could not accept our love for each other. You would not have been splitting us up, it would just be the fact that I am no longer in love with him. I hope you understand." she looked into her daughter's eyes.

Jesse looked at her with a tear in her eye, not from the fact that her mother would have left her father. The tear was because she fully understood what her mother had said and she was so happy that it was her that Jenny fell in love with. She leaned in and kissed her mother, a true lovers kiss. "I fully understand my mom, I am glad he accepted us."

Jenny was relieved but she wanted to ask her daughter a similar question. "Honey would you have come with me?"

Jesse didn't even hesitate, "I love you Jenny I go wherever you go. After all I am your heart's heart aren't I. I always want to be at your side."

She straddled her mother's belly as she told her this. She looked down and started playing with her moms breasts. She smiled at her and licked her lips. "Mom, can we make love to each other. I mean now that we are alone with no one watching us. This feels so special you and I alone in your bed. I don't want us to fuck I want us to make love!"

Jenny reached up for her daughter and pulled her face down to hers, "There is nothing I would like more right now than to make love to my baby. But honey this is our bed now, ok?"

She kissed her softly and pulled her close. She whispered in her ear, "We won't always have an audience my love. This weekend coming up is just for you and I."

"Thank you Jenny, I can't wait. I want you to make me a woman so bad, I want you to be my first."

"You are already a woman sweetie, you are my woman," she whispered again. They were face to face now, kissing lightly and caressing each other. There was no desperation or rush, it was sweet and slow.

After a kiss Jenny suggested that Jesse turn around and get on top of her, "It will be like in your room yesterday baby. This way we can love each other at the same time."

"Oh yes mom, lets eat each other together!" Jesse said while maneuvering around.

The two women then were staring into each others sex. Jesse was convinced that her mother's pussy was the most beautiful one in the world. She knew that she would be faced with others in the future but this was the main one for her. This was the one that held the most significance for her. Not just because it was the one that birthed her, but because it was the pussy of the woman she loved."

Jenny stared up into her daughter's pussy, and she smiled. There it was in front of her, her own creation. She had given birth to the woman that this belonged to and now she was the one responsible for giving it pleasure. It was not an idea she was taking lightly, she wanted her daughter to fully enjoy her sexuality. To never fear anything in the physical bonding of two people. It was nice that she could already differentiate the difference between making love and fucking.

So Jenny and Jesse made love to each other, kissing and licking each other. Small moans and little mews would escape the mouth of one woman or the other periodically. They took more time enjoying the moment as they used their mouths on each other. The goal was the same, for both to have an orgasm. The road there however was different. It wasn't a highway speeding towards the end result. Instead it was a meandering path, a path where the view along the way is as important as the destination.

Jenny's tongue worked slow magic on her daughter, bringing little whimpers of delight out of her. She paid equal attention to every inch of her little girls most private place. She let her lips flutter and blow, she kissed instead of penetrated her swollen lips. She pulled on them lightly just like her daughter had done to her earlier tonight. She suckled on them and rolled them between her own soft lips. When she switched her attention to her clitoris she laid feather soft kisses on it first. She gradually increased the pressure of the kisses until she suckled her clit into her mouth as if it was a nipple.

Jesse was so in heaven at the moment, her mother was molding and shaping her upcoming orgasm. Her sex was in the mouth of an expert, an expert in carnal pleasure. They had fucked a lot over the last few days, now her mother was loving her. She was showing her little girl just how important she was to her in a physical exchange of love. She kept letting little sounds escape her mouth. She didn't feel the need to scream, just let her lover know how much she was enjoying her touch.

Jesse was giving her mother's sex a repeat performance of her oral attention from earlier in the night. Taking the time and patience to build her to a proper peak. She wanted her mom to have no doubt in her mind that them being lovers was the best thing for the two of them. She did however want the two of them to try and orgasm together.

"Mom, oh mom you are loving me so good! Your mouth is magnificent. I want us to cum together mom, I want us to share this moment!"

"Oh baby yes! Let's do it, focus honey, focus on my tongue baby. Let's cum together."

The two of them gradually increased their efforts now, building each other up to a plateau. The licking became a little rapid and the sucking a little more insistent.

Almost at the same time they felt each other hips start to buck and push. They started grinding into the other's face. More moans of pleasure escaped their lips and gasps of pleasure.

Then all of a sudden as if they were twins or just two people of the same mind they both let out a long groan. They both announced they were there.

"Cumming, Oh mommy cumming again for you, I love you, I love you."

"Me too lover mommy's cumming in your beautiful mouth, baby on your beautiful face. I love you too, God I love you too"

Jesse switched positions so they could hold each other. Then they cuddled and whispered terms of endearment to each other and finally fell asleep.