Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, let's change this topic for now okay! You agree to let me work things out in my head and I promise to let you know when I have Okay?" he said with a smile.

She loved his smile too, it made his face light up and she was happy she was the cause right now. "Agreed, so what should we do with our afternoon Mr. Andrews, it's your choice."

"After we finish this great snack you made for us it thought I would go to my room and close my eyes for a bit. Jet lag is gonna hit later and if you want my company tonight I need to rest the eyes for a bit! Besides I do need to Skype home to chat for a bit so let me get that out of the way too. Then the night is ours, I want you to get us reservations at your favorite restaurant and then I'm taking you to dinner on me. No arguments either Jas, I owe you a lot for this weekend and it had nothing to do with anything we did here."

Even as he said it he couldn't believe what he had just suggested. Instead of sitting inside and letting his cuckold desires rule him tonight he was choosing to go out and live. He had been expecting to do nothing but sit and get worked up watching Scott with Jenny and Jesse tonight but he was changing that. His feelings were still there and yes he still was hard knowing what was happening at home but he wanted to spend time with Jasmine too. In the tiniest corner of his mine he once again thought he was betraying Jenny and the game but he stifled it successfully.

"Ok Mike that sounds wonderful! A night out with the man I've always wanted! I'll pick and let you be the man tonight and pick up the tab too!" she gushed. God she felt like a sixteen year old girl who had just been asked out on her first date.

Seeing how giddy she had gotten Mike smiled inside, he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen that reaction from Jenny. He knew that part of that was being together for so many years but still, it felt nice to be the recipient of such excitement.

So they finished their light lunch and went their separate ways inside Jasmine's amazing home. As soon as he got in his room he lay on the bed and replayed the blowjob he had just gotten a while ago. He couldn't help but compare it to Jenny and the recent times she'd taken his cock in her mouth. Jasmine's mouth had swallowed him eagerly and she'd seemed genuinely happy to doing it for him. She even looked like her only concern was his pleasure. Jenny on the other hand sometimes made it feel like she couldn't wait to finish. It had been easy to ignore that through the years because he had nothing to compare her too.

Maybe that was part of her fear about him spending time with any other women. Maybe she was afraid he would realize all the times she had shortchanged her passion for him because her passion was taken by someone else. She had confessed once many years ago that the guy she was with at the time had fucked her so much that he took her need for sex away. That had been Frankie the last boyfriend in their lives, her confession had hurt Mike but how could he be angry. After all he was the one that kept pushing them to spend more and more time together.

He fantasized very briefly about a life with Jasmine; it would most definitely include Tara too. As quick as that thought entered his head he pushed it away, it was too foreign a concept for him and he didn't want to think in that way. He still loved his wife and of course he adored his daughter too, they were his life. Then a thought entered his head that laid him low, what if they decided he wasn't their life. He knew from any number of talks with Jesse since this all started that she unequivocally loved her daddy but did that mean she would always want him to be part of her life with Jenny. After all daughters moved on from their fathers everyday when they fell in love.

Then there was his wife of more than twenty years, how did she really feel right now. Last night had been amazing with her; he had actually made her cum with his cock for the first time in many a year. He knew it was real to her because unknown to Jenny he had discovered a way to tell when she was having a real orgasm and not faking one. There was a certain patch of skin in the middle of her chest that always got flushed when she really came. It never got that way any other time.

After last night he had felt confident in their love, but maybe too much water had gone under the bridge to recapture the passion they had together. He had no doubt she loved him it was just a doubt in the level of love she had for him, the same doubts he was having about his own feelings for her. Were they still in love with each other or was it just that they loved each other. He was very confused at the moment because he reasoned that if he was still in love with her how could he be entertaining so many thoughts about Jasmine. Then he remembered all the times Jenny had been able to entertain more than thoughts of others while still being in love with him. He had no doubts that they were both in love with each other in the first game it was now that made him wonder.

Maybe their willingness to start playing again was nothing but a reflection of feelings they had lost for each other. After so many years of the same routine day after day and the sameness that came with it maybe their being in love had withered. Now Jenny had Jesse and who did that leave him with if his thoughts were true. It seemed there was so much to think about it was making his head hurt. He decided to bury it all with the thought that it would all work out. It just felt scary that the wonderful night he had shared with Jenny last night seemed like it was twenty years in the past.

As he thought this his hands picked up his cell phone and without hesitating sent a text to Jenny, "Honey not going to be on Skype tonight need time to prep for interview. Please you or Jesse call me tonight!"

Well there you go he said to himself I'm leaving them at the mercy of Scott and his idiocy. He knew it wasn't true because even if he was on Skype and Scott did or said something offensive what could he do? No, he was just choosing not to sit and give in to his dark side. Even though he wasn't going to stay in tonight his mind couldn't completely dismiss what was going on back home.

He jumped in the shower and decided getting I a little rest was a good idea. He'd told Jasmine he'd be ready around 7; he looked at the clock and saw it was now 4:30. He lay on the bed and closed his eyes trying to keep from wondering what was happening 3000 miles away. After some tossing and turning he finally dozed off. It wasn't a very restful nap though because he kept having dreams like he had the other day. In his dreams Scott was ridiculing him as usual but this time Jesse was right there along with him. In her eyes there was nothing but contempt where there used to be love. To make matters worse she looked to be very pregnant and had a wedding ring on. He tried to say something and was cut off by his daughter yelling at him to watch what he said about her husband! He knew that Scott was her husband in the dream and he woke up sweating again.

He sat up in the bed and immediately reached for his phone he just needed to touch base back home. He needed to hear a reassuring voice but all he got was voicemail on both Jenny and Jesse's cell phones. Just as he was about to try his home line he noticed an incoming call. It was Jenny's number and he felt better.

He answered it and heard the simultaneous voices of three women, "Hey there Mikey!"

He smiled at the greeting because it sounded so welcoming and not taunting at all. "Hey there, I hope I didn't interrupt any wildness over there!" he said.

"Interrupt, did you call?" Jenny asked. She looked at the phone and noticed he had called moments before. "No honey, we needed a break from the wildness for a bit. Before you ask it's been really wild and dirty too!"

"Oh god, I can only imagine baby, I was getting ready to head out to dinner with Jasmine. Actually I had a bad dream while taking a nap and just wanted to hear you or Jesse's voice."

Jenny hesitated because she knew he must be a wreck before he could get more down though she threw him a bone. Probably the biggest bone she could think of. "Honey don't work yourself into a frenzy over there at least not one that you enjoy. It would be fun to have you here to see just how well Jesse and I are being taken care of!"

"Oh is the asshole doing you good Jenny, I hope he's keeping his mouth shut!" he said letting his own venom come through.

"Welllllll..... It seems the asshole couldn't keep his mouth shut as you put it. He's been banished to the living room until he makes better! It's just us girls for the rest of the night!" she said giggling.

"Do you mean he never...with...Jesse...." He asked hopefully.

Jesse took the phone and spoke to her father, "No my pet, he fucked me daddy. He fucked me sooooo good and he filled my little hole with all his hot cream too! I understand why mommy loves his cock so much now my pet. When it comes to sex cucky there's no way you could ever measure up....oops I just made a pun!"

"Oh god Jesse, mistress..... Oh god I was hoping...."

"Daddy he fucked me and I'm really glad he did. It might be the best fuck I'll ever have. I want more too pet....I want more of his cock and more of his cream. Mommy wants more too!"

Just then Jasmine came in and noticed him on the phone. She saw the conflict on his face and was going towards him. He signaled to her to stop and whispered to her to please wait outside.

"Oh god bab....mistress....oh god it's happened then. I've lost you to that asshole!" he sobbed into the phone.

Jesse felt her heart break and she couldn't keep the game going, "Daddy, no more mistress right now, no more you being my pet either right now. Why are you so silly daddy, there's no way on earth that someone like him could ever make me think less of you and that's why he's sleeping on the couch. Never worry daddy, yes he's a superior fuck there's nothing you could ever do about that. But as I told him, he may have a great cock but it sure doesn't make him more of a man than my daddy!"

Mike felt all his distress wash away just from that last statement, "Oh baby thank you, thank you so much!"

"Daddy you don't need to thank me for just telling that bastard the truth. Anyway since you aren't Skyping with us tonight we did make some video, do you want me to send it to you? Before you say yes I have to tell you it's really filthy daddy, there's no taunting on there from me but I think mommy might have teased you for a bit."

"Yeah honey send it over please, I would love to see what kind of games you guys have been playing. I'm sorry there no more of Scott's cock for you though, well no I'm not sorry."

"Daddy I didn't say that Scott won't be fucking me anymore. There's a good chance he will tomorrow and if it happens I'm going to sit on that thing till he throws me off! He's soooo fucking good at that daddy, please be happy that I'm getting the best!"

That brought him back down some but it still couldn't take away the good feelings from her sticking up for him. "Okay honey, it's hard for me to say this but have fun both you and your mom. I'll definitely be on tomorrow night so save some fun for me to see?"

"Daddy do you want to watch Scott fuck me live tomorrow night. I was thinking me and mommy should be on our backs next to each other in the bed and you can watch him go back and forth taking our pussies! You can watch your favorite man on earth making your women's pussies purr. I bet that makes you hard doesn't it daddy. I bet your little cock is throbbing thinking of Scott's man sized cock filling us over and over. Not only with his cock but his cum!"

"Jesse you know how to push all the buttons I have, god I am hard, hard as a rock."

"Good cucky is my pet behaving himself now? Oh that's right I gave you permission to play with your little self when you needed to, why don't you rub one out right now!"

"I can't mistress; Jasmine is waiting outside for me. I will when I get home and I promise I will do it to the videos you send me!'

"Daddy before you get off Mommy needs to tell you something, it's really important. Goodnight my pet, don't pull your weenie off when you see the video clips!" Jesse said softly.

"Goodnight mistress, thank you for thinking of your pet," Mike told her sincerely.

He did wonder sometime about how much he enjoyed being in this new game with Jesse. He felt so comfortable with it and it definitely helped him get hard. Jesse seemed to have fun with it too and since no one had been hurt by it he decided it was fine. Then he thought of the safe word they had between them and wondered how she would respond to it. He felt confident she would respond properly, based on little things like tonight. When she knew that he was truly distressed on the phone, not distressed in the game but deeply upset she dropped the mistress demeanor. She was intuitive enough to know he needed his daughter not his mistress then.

"Mike, are you there?" he heard Jenny's voice.

"Sorry baby I was zoning for a second. What's this important thing you need to tell me?" he asked curiously.

"Well Mike, this isn't going to be easy for me to say because I've never had to say anything like this to you before."

Now his hackles were up this didn't sound very promising but he just sat there silently for a second or two and said, "Go on, I have to say this doesn't good!"

"Oh no Mike, it's actually very good for you. It's tough for me to give up and say but both Jesse and Allie have made me see the light. I've been blind and unfair in our game honey especially in this version. I mean you go to California and all I can do is get jealous about the possibility that Jasmine wants to jump you."

Mike coughed because it was eerie she was bringing this up now. What was she getting to with this he wondered?

"Mike, Allie told me I should just say to you the bubble is burst. I think we both know what that means."

Bubble is burst, he thought to himself. Bubble boy was always Allie's nickname for him because of Jenny's need to keep him untouchable to other women.

"Jen, you're confusing me, just tell me what you're trying to say."

"Okay Mike, just remember after I say this that I love you. This had nothing to do with that!"

He overheard giggling in the background from two different voices. Then he heard his daughter tell her mom to just spill it.

"I know honey, I love you too. Just tell me already!"

"Ummm I want you to know that if Jasmine comes on to you, feel free to take advantage of the offer." She said reluctantly and softly.

"WHAT! Jesus Jenny is this some kind of test or a game to get me to tell you if she has come on to me....damn it how many times do I have to tell ...."

"Mike please calm down, it's not a game I promise you. It's a sincere statement and I want you to enjoy yourself. If the opportunity comes up enjoy yourself please. Jesse and Allie made me see after all these years how unfair our lifestyle has been to you. Don't mistake what I'm saying Mikey, I'm not saying you should feel free to fuck every skirt on earth. It's just that even though you would never admit it to me or maybe even yourself I could always see your interest in Jasmine in your eyes. I saw it in your eyes this week too I guess that's why the old jealousies all came up again."

"Jen I never asked you to agree to this, are you sure it's something you want to put on the table?"

"No I'm not sure but I know it's the right thing to do for you. If anything happens you better tell me you bastard! Just like you've made me tell you about every guy I'd want details too!" she said softly.

"Jenny, I think the idea of anything happening between me and Jasmine is totally silly but I accept your offer. Thank you for being so fair minded and open. You have my promise too that in the million to one shot that it is if I sleep with Jasmine you'll get every detail. Thank you baby, thank Jesse and Allie for me too! You go and have worlds of fun, do me a favor too."

"Oh Mike.... Okay, what is it?"

"Make sure you girls moan extra loud tonight to make the idiot really feel like an ass!" he said laughing.

Jenny laughed, "You got it Mr. Andrews, knock em dead tomorrow on that interview baby. Good night!"

After he got off the phone with Jenny he sat there scratching his head. It sounded like thinks back at home were much more interesting than he would have imagined. He almost couldn't believe that Scott had been banished to the sofa bed. In all the times that Jenny had shared with him earlier in their life she had never truly admonished Scott for anything.

Sure she had acted mad when he made the Vegas video and sent it to Mike but she never truly read him the riot act on that or anything else. She had always sat back and allowed him to have his fun at Mike's expense now it seems times have changed. It seems that his daughter was having some profound impacts on how this game was being played out. None more so than what Jenny had just told him, giving him permission to fuck Jasmine.

To say he was shocked to hear the offer coming from his wife was a surprise would be a major understatement. It was nothing short of a complete reversal of her demands all these years. To think that Jesse and Allie could convince her that the hypocrisy in their lifestyle should end was miraculous. Even after hearing her tell him that he had the green light now this weekend it still didn't mean he was going to jump into bed with Jasmine. He wasn't lying to her earlier when he said he needed to clear his head and consider what she was offering for the weekend.

The blowjob had been absolutely amazing and as hard as it was to admit, it was way better than Jenny. The guilt he felt after thinking he had just cheated on his wife had not been as overwhelming as he expected. He did feel some but his brain stopped him from despairing because he had thought on the history he had with Jenny. Even with the game there had been two incidents of blatant cheating in their history and Mike had accepted them both and moved on. The reasoning side of his brain was able to overwhelm the emotional side when it told him not to feel bad.

Anyway he had a lot to think about after that phone call and whether or not Jasmine's offer to share her bed would come into play. For now they were going out to dinner and then who know, let the night take them where it would. Just then he heard a knock on the door and opened it to see one of the most stunning sights he could imagine.

Jasmine was decked out in the simplest of black cocktail dresses. There was nothing simple about the way it looked on her though. It hugged every curve she had as if it had been spray painted on. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra either because there was just no way the outline of one wouldn't show through the dress. Add to that the extremely erect nipples that were pushing through the material and it was obvious. The dress was just long enough to be decent without being obscene.

In his mind he thought back to photos of celebrities getting out of cars. The media frenzy that always accompanied a photo or two of someone famous going commando made him think about this dress. He could imagine it was going to be an effort for her to get out of the car without flashing at least panties. She matched the dress with a simple set of cultured pearls making Mike grin and imagine her with a pearl necklace of his making on her chest.

He shook his head to make the thought go away but he knew that not going any further with this beautiful woman in front of him was going to take a supreme effort. The question he needed to answer to himself was whether it was worth the effort. Here was one of the most beautiful women he ever saw dressing up for him, wanting to be seen with him. He wondered if Jenny would take it well if he actually did fly in Monday with a story to tell.