Jen and Mike Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse was ecstatic that her mom took up the taunting because it played right into her plans to finish off the night.

Mike was gone; the despair he was feeling over Jesse and Jenny's words was washing over him like a tidal wave. He just sat in the chair speechless with tears pouring down his eyes because they had to be right. It had to have been his imagination this weekend there was no way he could ever please a woman the way Jasmine said he had. She was just being nice, being a friend and he had fallen for it.

"Hey mom, let's do that hold on while I get my phone! What do you think daddy pet, how about we call your girlfriend and ask her the truth. Then we can do just what mom said and send her this video, I know she would love to see me getting fucked too!"

"Please m...m...m...istress, please don't do this. Leave her alone please she has nothing to do with this. I'm sorry I got her involved but please leave her alone," he pleaded.

"No daddy pet, you need to hear the truth and you're wrong when you say she's not a part of this. The minute she let your tiny dick touch her pussy she became as big a part of this as anyone else."

Jesse returned and showing her father dialed the phone after two rings Jasmine picked up. She recognized the phone number as being Jesse's and remembered their earlier talk.

"Hey Jesse, I'm kind of surprised to hear from you so soon. I thought you were gonna call me after you finished school to talk about a possible externship."

"Jas, this is a different matter and I thought you could help me and my mom out here. I'm gonna put you on speaker phone so my mom can ask you a few questions and my dad can hear your answers. Jas you know all about our game and you know what turns my dad on so please I need you to be honest with him okay, there's no need to worry about his feelings."

"Well okay Jes, I'll try and be as honest as I can but I'm not usually the type to kiss and tell."

Jenny joined in on the conversation then, "Jasmine, I know I haven't been the friendliest person to you but I'd like that to change."

"Okay Jenny, go ahead and ask your questions Mike is a dear friend of mine and I just want him to be happy."

"Jasmine he already told me and Jesse that the two of you fucked this weekend is that true?"

Jasmine got quiet on the other end for dramatic effect because she knew exactly where this was going and why.

"Ummm yeah I guess that's true, you did give him a free pass if you remember. Although why he would ever need one with all he lets you do is completely beyond me."

Jenny wasn't expecting that from her so she was lost for a second, "Well he did need one because our agreement had always been that he would never be with anyone else. That's not my question though; I need you to be honest with Mike though. I need you to remind him how his small cock never pleased you this weekend. Tell him the truth, I know you probably lied this weekend but please let him down now."

Jesse smiled to herself there it was the question she wanted both her mother and father to hear the answer to. She knew the answer would affect both of them differently and she needed them both to experience those feelings.

"No!" Jasmine answered emphatically.

Jenny felt confused momentarily, "Ummm Jasmine don't worry it's not kissing and telling because Mike needs to hear this from you. He needs to understand how sad his cock is and how it could never please women like us."

"Jenny I don't dislike you and like you I hope someday we can be friends but I can't do what you're asking." Jasmine answered.

"Come on Jasmine I told you not to worry about hurting Mike's feelings he gets off on having them hurt. Go ahead it's what he wants to hear from you!"

"No Jenny I can't tell you what you want to hear because I'd be lying. Mike was the most amazing man I've ever been with this weekend. It wasn't just the fucking which by the way had me screaming his name over and over. It was the total package, every minute; every second with him was amazing. How you are blind to all of that amazes me, a giant cock doesn't make a giant man sweetie and Mike is a giant man. I have to go now because Tara just got home, Mike thank you for this weekend and always remember where I am!" Jasmine said and hung up.

Since Jesse was sitting behind Jenny her face and the huge smile she had on were not visible to her mother. It was however visible to her father and he lifted his head and looked right at her and when he did he saw her wink and give him a thumbs up.

As had always been the case so far with his daughter running the game the clouds passed and he saw her true self. Somehow inside he knew that she had manipulated this entire night just to set up this phone call. The despair he had been feeling had passed and the good feelings he had taken from this weekend had not only returned but had been reinforced with steel.

Jenny was left speechless just holding the phone in her hand after Jasmine hung up. She had no idea of what to say but was rescued by her lover. "Mom she was lying just think about it, she knows how much you dislike her. Why would she tell you anything to help you out? We both know how tiny daddy pet's cock is and deep inside he knows it to."

"Yeah I'm sure you're right, you hear that cucky that bitch couldn't even be honest with you. At least me and Jesse don't give you any bullshit; we tell you the truth about how much of a man your cock makes you."

"Mistress Jesse, may I please request permission to go to my room. I need to be at class early tomorrow to start wrapping things up for the year," he said just a touch more confidently.

"Yes daddy pet you may go to your room but before you do you need to make your choice of how you want to orgasm tonight. Do you want to enjoy my lover's mouth or mine?" she asked sure that he would pick one of those two.

Then Mike shocked both Jesse and her mom, "I think I would like to masturbate twice instead, I'd like to save the other options for other nights. May I please do it in the privacy of my room?"

Jesse was shocked but happy at his choice, "Yes daddy pet you may but only if you promise to only do it two times and when you are finished put your cage back on. Come here and let me unlock you."

Mike got up and let his daughter take his cock out of his cage and started to leave the room. Jesse told her mom she wanted to walk him to his room and get them another drink before coming back.

After they had left the room Jesse took her father in her arms, "Daddy pet that was the last kindness you will get this week. I desperately need you to hold onto all the good feelings that Jasmine's words just gave you because you're going to need them. I have such wicked things in mind for this week and I need to see them all through, get them out of my system."

"Thank you Mistress Jesse I will do just that. May I ask a question now please if I have earned your favor?"

"Yes my pet you have definitely earned my favor this evening so you may ask me one question."

"Mistress Jesse, you knew that Jasmine was going to answer those questions like that didn't you?" he said. His gut knew the answer but he needed to hear it from her.

"Pick your head up daddy pet and look me in the eyes. Yes my pet I did know, I need you to once again understand that I love you and so does mommy in her own way. I know it hurt her to let you be with Jasmine this weekend but I also wanted her to hear from someone else how awesome you are. No matter what I tell you this week or make you do always remember that! Right now in this private game between you and me with you being my pet you might not feel it but after this game is done you will still be my daddy and I will always love you."

"Thank you Mistress Jesse and I love you and your mom too." he told her with a smile. He had seen it again when he lifted his head. He had seen the love in her eyes as she spoke to him and it made him feel good.

He went to his new bed then and masturbated twice and like he promised locked himself up again afterwards. He went to bed on good thoughts not feeling anxious or desperate. He fell asleep on those good thoughts because it wasn't Jenny or Jesse that he had thought about while masturbating but Jasmine.

Jesse went back to the bedroom she now officially shared with her mother. She brought two drinks back with her and cuddled into her lover's arms.

"Baby do you really think she was lying, do you think it could be possible that Mike really made her that happy?" Jenny asked nervously.

"I wouldn't worry either way mommy; even if he did does it matter. I make you happy and you make me happy that's enough for me. Jasmine is 3000 miles away and our cuckold is in the room down the hall. He's here with us because he chose to be, he could have chosen to stay there if it had been that great."

"You're right darling, as long as we have each other nothing else matters. I can't believe how deeply I'm in love with you. I guess we have to somehow talk to Mike this week about maybe giving you away this weekend. I mean if you want to finish our weekend in Vegas with a wedding," she said while seductively sliding down the body of her daughter.

Jesse wondered about the possibility of that happening, it was a definite possibility her father would have nothing to do with her by then. Her mother was right though as long as they had each other nothing mattered. Her heart would be broken if her father's love got shattered this week but she was gambling for all their happiness right now.

As her mother's mouth made contact with her dripping pussy she thought of the irony of where this week would finish. She was gambling with all their happiness and the dice would finally roll in the gambling capital of the world.

Up next...Vegas.