Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 02

Story Info
Free at last, free at last, thank god I'm free at last!
28.1k words
3.93
25.3k
19

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aureole was one of the finest restaurants in Las Vegas and had maintained its excellence for more than a decade. To the first time diner it was a magical experience because not only the food was superb but the visual stimulus was jaw dropping.

The restaurant was famous for its 'wine angels', a group of beautiful young women who rode bungee style cords up and down one wall retrieving bottles of wine. It was breathtaking to watch especially for newcomers. Mike sat at their table saddened because what should have been a special experience was being overshadowed by the upcoming night's events.

As he had always done in the game with Jenny he was castigating himself for being the cause of his own misery. He was sitting there with a litany playing in his own head over and over, "If I didn't push it there wouldn't have been a game. If there wasn't a game I wouldn't be feeling like this right now. It's no one's fault but mine, I should be the one getting punished."

He had never been able to share the responsibility of the consequences in the game he and Jenny had played all those years ago. Any time something went wrong he eventually would see himself as the cause, even including the Vegas video. He had pushed Jenny to become involved with Scott so because of that in his eyes anything that happened afterwards was his fault.

Even when it came out later that Jenny had indeed been with Scott before Mike suggested it he still took responsibility. He told her that she wouldn't have made the decision to cheat on him if she didn't think his kinks would fully accept it.

To add to his emotional turmoil Jesse and Jenny both made a habit of dropping things and making him pick them up. A childish way of displaying their authority but it was about the only level of control they could exhibit in a restaurant of this caliber even if it was Las Vegas. Jesse even went so far as to stop a waiter who was about to retrieve her napkin by telling him that their pet would do it for them. The waiter just looked over at Mike and back to the two stunningly gorgeous women with him and walked away shaking his head.

As they were dining or at least while Jenny and Jesse were dining Allie and Scott were getting ready in their room. Allie was more than just a touch nervous about the night after being brought in on Jesse's plans. However the more she thought about it the more she admired her newly adopted niece's decision to take control. If she was successful Allie knew that the Andrews family would be changed even more than they already were.

She just didn't want to be a party to anything violent going down. Jesse hadn't seen the confrontation between Mike and Scott in the airport the week before. She hadn't seen the raw hatred that Mike had in his eyes as his long lost nemesis tried pushing his buttons. She believed that if she hadn't stepped in the two probably would have come to blows. She was glad she could help because she was sure Mike would have been destroyed. When Scott lost his temper he wasn't gentle and he had more than 50 pounds of pure muscle on Mike.

So yes, she was nervous about tonight's events and what emotions it would bring out in both Mike and Scott. Scott had been a tiger all week long after their visit to Jenny and Jesse last week. She knew that his ego was still smarting from the way Jesse seemed to control him and his overblown self. She couldn't remember ever seeing Scott put in his place the way he had been the previous week.

So as they were getting ready Scott was muttering to himself. He had already been told that Jesse was taking all the restraints off tonight and he was free to be as abusive as he wanted. Oddly though that didn't seem to placate Scott if anything it amped him up another notch. So as he was walking around the room talking to himself she was desperately trying to overhear what he was saying.

She was picking up bits and pieces such as, little bitch...the nerve of her...real man...I'll teach her... But it was the last piece she heard him mutter that sent her alarm bells ringing off the hook. She overheard...six hits should be more than enough to make her fucking mine. After he had said that she watched Scott in the mirror check his jacket pocket and smile. It became obvious to her that Scott had some sick plan to drug Jesse tonight with something and make her do things she wouldn't normally do.

She could see inside the sickness in his mind and she understood he was going to try and destroy Mike tonight and use Jesse as the tool to do so. He was going to top the last time they were here when he had almost ripped Mike's heart to shreds with his manipulation of Jenny. She knew she had to stop this because who knows what drug he was going to slip her and how much damage six hits of it could cause.

They left their room in Mandalay Bay and headed out to the elevator bank, Scott was whistling lightly obviously looking forward to a memorable night. Allie decided that maybe she could talk to him and get a feel for his plan and maybe even discourage it.

"Honey, don't you think it was pretty awesome that Jesse and Jenny are going to let the night flow naturally. I mean after last week I wondered if we would be able to recreate the same atmosphere as all those years ago, cuckolding Mike was such a big part it," she said testing the waters of his feelings.

"I think they made the wise move, I mean Mike is a cuckold through and through. All that time we wasted last weekend because Jesse felt the need to defend her little wimpy daddy. I'll tell you one thing is for certain, she's so lucky she isn't my daughter because she wouldn't feel so comfortable disrespecting her betters like she did me. If anything I'm gonna really have fun with Mike tonight and maybe even teach him a thing or two about disciplining his kid," Scott said menacingly.

Allie wasn't happy at all with how freely Scott was just about admitting to having a hidden agenda tonight.

"Honey please, please just have fun with tonight. You have carte blanche to beat up on Mike verbally, Jesse even asked that you hold no punches and be as brutal as you can be. We both know that for years Mike has always been a stick in your craw, tonight you get to do in person what you did on tape. Just think he's gonna be sitting right there watching you please not only his wife but his daughter too! How much more of a cuckold can he be than that?"

"Allie, you and I both know that Jesse should have been mine and Jenny's. Christ there was times she told me that Mike was practically begging her to get knocked up by someone else. So tonight I'm just going to show her what it would have been like to have a real man for a father, not some pathetic wimp," he told her.

She noticed that whenever he talked about Jesse he would reach into his jacket pocket as if to check on something. She was sure now that he was keeping whatever he was going to put in her drink in that pocket. Maybe somehow she could get his jacket away from him between now and then, and then she could dispose of whatever it was. He would raise a huge stink about it she was sure but he couldn't very well admit to what was lost.

As they got into the cab and instructed to driver to take them to Rain in the Palm Casino he told her that it had closed just the month before. Allie was shocked because she and Scott had just been there recently, as a matter of a fact they had hooked up with a couple online and met them in Vegas. It was one of the more enjoyable swaps they had enjoyed as a couple. Mainly because Scott and the other guy had actually hit it off on a friendly level.

She asked the cab driver what was now the hottest club in town and as she did her phone rang. She looked down and noticed it was Jenny calling. The driver told her that XS was the new hottest spot and it was in the Encore. She told him to take them there and picked up Jenny's incoming call.

"Hey sis let me guess why you're calling, the club is no more. Listen I have it from the highest source available that the newest hot club is in the Encore and it's called XS . We're heading over there now how about we meet at the casino entrance okay?" Allie asked.

Allie noticed that the cab driver smiled widely when she referred to him as 'the highest source' and she winked to him in the mirror. She couldn't help but notice how cute he was and was probably no older than his late 20's. She wondered what it would be like to dump Scott and drag him along for the evening.

Jenny agreed and the night was officially underway, where it would take the five people involved was still a mystery. For better or worse tonight would complete a cycle that four of the players tonight started so many years ago. Of course since it was Vegas it was appropriate that there would be a wild card involved and that was of course Jesse.

As Jesse rode in the cab with her lover and pet she could feel her nerves building. She was a raw mass of emotions because there was just so much going on tonight. If the intrigue and plan of the evening were stripped away she would still be looking at the experience of her first night in Las Vegas. The excitement of that wasn't lost on her and she was truly excited to be going to her first ever nightclub. She hoped that her fake id would pass inspection because if it didn't the night would be cut in half.

She couldn't wait to take her mother out on the dance floor and let herself loose all over her gorgeous body. She wanted to grind on her to the beat of the music and feel her curves moving against her own. Then of course there was the sex later on tonight, she had to admit that fucking Scott last weekend had been amazing. She was getting wet just thinking about feeling his cock fill her young pussy again. She just wished she could forget who he was and what she was going to use him for tonight other than pumping cum into her.

She knew also that Scott's interaction with her father was huge key aspect to the night. She was well aware of the animosity between the two of them and she needed to have that peak tonight. She didn't want it to get out of control but she needed all the humiliation Mike had suffered because of Scott to come to a head tonight.

"Daddy pet, I think I need to warn you of something. I need you to remember your promise to about this week. I need you to understand that whatever I ask you to do tonight you will do without question understood?" she said softly so she wasn't overheard by the driver.

"Yes mistress, I'm here for you and your lover's pleasure tonight," he answered shakily.

"I'm glad you put it that way pet, because remember tonight I have two other lovers and their pleasure is important to me and my mother isn't it mommy?"

Jenny just smiled and pulled her young lover against her side while stroking her arm. "Yes baby we want Scott and Allie to have a great time tonight too! How could they not though, you are just soooo delicious and I know Scott is probably chomping at the bit to get his cock in you again. Just think Mike in a few hours this pussy that you created will be giving pleasure to your own worst enemy!"

"Well there is one way that possibly could interfere with them having the best time they could. That part all depends on you my pet, you have to promise me to accept whatever they say or do to you tonight too as if it was coming directly from me. No matter how Uncle Scott treats you tonight, no matter what he tells you to do you will follow his instructions too." Jesse said softly but firmly leaving no room for debate.

Mike could almost feel his pain before anything even began tonight. He knew that Scott was going to be his most brutal and he wondered if he could handle this. He had almost physically attacked Scott in the airport a week ago and he knew that incident wasn't forgotten either. So he would just have to be emotionally tougher tonight than he had ever been. He wouldn't have his doubts about handling the night if he hadn't already been pummeled emotionally all week. He felt like a fighter entering the fifteenth round beaten and exhausted only to face a fresh and new fighter.

"Are we clear on this my pet, remember for twenty years you have wished you could be center stage for the humiliation he heaped on you in that video. Now tonight thanks to me and mommy we are going to give you your deepest cuckold fantasy. Tonight not only will you be center stage but you will be a participant, but maybe not like you ever envisioned participating." Jesse finished instructing Mike.

After taking a deep breath Mike told her, "Yes Mistress Jesse for tonight I will give all your lovers the same respect I give you."

After he said it he laughed internally because respect was something he had gotten none of this week. He had expected to return from California triumphant and loved by his family but that hadn't been the case. He had even begun to have doubts about his own daughter's love and respect for him after the last few days. He wondered what could have happened to change her so much in just the few days he had been gone but he couldn't figure it out.

He was sure he hadn't lost her to Scott and his huge cock because she hadn't spoken much about the past weekend. When she did she made sure he understood how much she had enjoyed herself but there was no hunger for Scott in her words. He knew that hunger too because he had lived with it in Jenny all those years ago. No it wasn't Scott but something had put her on this course this week. He hoped he could survive the weekend to find out what it was.

Just then the cab pulled up in front of the Encore and they all piled out. As they did they saw a second cab arrive and there they were, Scott and Allie. Jesse launched herself in their direction but oddly enough it wasn't into Scott's arms it was into Allie's. Mike had to wonder about that but he wasn't aware of the bond that Jesse had forged with her pseudo aunt last weekend.

After hugging and intimately kissing Allie hello Jesse turned to Scott and put her arm in his and walked him over to Jenny and her father.

When she reached them she looked right into her father's eyes and told him, "My god daddy it feels so nice to be on the arm of a real man tonight!"

Scott just grinned and held Jesse's arm tight against his side. Jenny was hugging Allie hello and exchanging a light kiss or two.

"Well you missed out last weekend wimp but tonight I'm gonna show you how a real man treats your women. You're gonna see it all up close and personal too. Before I do though I want you to ask me something, I want you to ask me to take your women and use them tonight! I want you to humbly ask me to teach your own daughter, the fruit of your seed, how to get fucked by a real man," Scott said low enough to only be heard by their group.

Allie could see fire in Mike's eyes and once again wondered about Jesse's plans for the night. Jenny on the other hand found herself getting wet on seeing Mike being dominated by the biggest Alpha he had ever encountered in their game. She had fantasized about this for years, about seeing Mike be made submissive by Scott. She never outwardly acknowledged her desire to see this but there it was in front of her.

Mike hesitated in replying just long enough to get a reaction from his daughter, "Pet what did we just talk about five minutes ago. Do what Uncle Scott wants, ask him nicely what he wants to hear!"

"Sc...SSccoo...Scott please...please take my women and use them tonight. P...p...p..please...take my own daughter and ...fuck her...like a real ma...a real man... please," he asked while trying to keep from shaking outwardly.

"Well wimp since you asked so nicely I will do this just for you tonight. After tonight there will be no doubt whatsoever who the real man will be in that bedroom. It will be the one with biggest cock and balls as it's always supposed to have been," Scott said laughing.

Scott then got Jenny on his other arm and led them into the casino and the nightclub. As they were walking Allie sidled up to Mike and whispered in his ear, she needed to try and give him some kind of lifeline. It felt odd her doing this because years ago she had tormented him constantly when he first hooked up with her best friend. Now she felt herself admiring his ability to withstand all the blows being rained down on him. She hoped that Jesse's idea worked because he definitely deserved better than this.

"Mike remember it's all part of your game, don't pay attention to anything Scott says because I know for a fact Jesse doesn't. It might look like she does but trust me please there's more going on in this game then you can imagine." She whispered. Then she took his hand squeezed it and they followed the trio in front of them into the heart of the Las Vegas nightlife.

After they got in the club and Jesse was getting over her initial awe of her surroundings she could feel the music thumping. She could feel the beat pulsing in her thighs and it vibrated all the way up into her soaking wet pussy. She had seen Allie whispering to her father and wondered what that was about. She did notice that Mike stood a little taller after she had spoken to him. She hoped that Allie didn't ruin things for tonight by trying to protect her father. She needed him raw and ready when they got to the hotel later, she needed every nerve exposed and angry.

They all found a table and proceeded to sit down; Scott immediately offered to get them all a round of drinks. He surprisingly offered to get Mike one too which felt contrived and out of place. After he took their order Allie stopped him, "Jesse don't you think it would be more appropriate for your pet to be running our drinks tonight. Since Scott is the man tonight we should all be here for him isn't that right baby?"

Jesse wasn't sure why Allie had quickly stopped Scott from getting up and going but she knew there had to be a reason. She looked over at Scott and instead of looking pleased at being acknowledged as the man once again he was scowling openly.

"Nonsense Jesse, I can show I'm the bigger man..."

Jesse trusted Allie implicitly and knew there was a reason for what she did so she went right along with her.

"Daddy pet Aunt Allie is soooo right, since you are below the other man at the table not to mention all of us women it would be more appropriate if you ran our drinks. As a matter of a fact why don't you just assume the role of our personal waiter all night, anything we want you will fetch like a good pet. Don't answer me just bark in acknowledgement like a good pet would do."

Mike was still trying to figure out Allie's words of comfort earlier when he heard Jesse. He almost couldn't believe what she had just told him to do; not the getting drinks part but the barking. She was truly lowering him to the level of an animal worthy of nothing but serving them. He tried to focus on what Allie had said about there being more going on then he understood.

He just looked at the ground and barked softly; obviously it wasn't loud enough because Jesse commanded him to do it again.

"What kind of a bark is that pet, we all want to hear you. Make sure when you bark we can hear the faithful dog in you coming out. I mean isn't that what you are really all these years nothing but a faithful dog to a woman that needed so much more. So now that we have put you in the place you deserve you should relish it and embrace it proudly. So now bark like the pet you are for me and mommy!"

Surprisingly enough Mike found strength in Allie's words and remembered this was a game. He looked up and actually did as Jesse commanded he let out a bark that even others around could hear over the music.

Scott had been furious at having his initial attempt at getting a drink that he could spike for Jesse. However as he watched her control Mike he started laughing out loud, he couldn't believe this was the same young woman as last weekend. He liked this new Jesse immensely and he could see that she understood the true pecking order of the universe. It was still too bad she had to pay for his humiliation last week but balance had to be restored.

123456...8