Jen Finally Gets Her Needs Met

Story Info
Frustrated wife finally gets BBC, like she needs.
3.1k words
3.77
160.3k
92
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,250 Followers

I hadn't been this excited since the night of my high school prom, when I was about to give up my virginity to my boyfriend, Dave. You see, this was the night I was going to get my first taste of a really big cock-a really big black cock, to be more specific.

My name is Jen. I'm 28-years-old, 5'6", brown hair and eyes, and 36C-24-37. People consider me very pretty. Probably a 9 out of 10. My face is cute rather than sleek, is what keeps me from being a 10, but my body always gets lots of nice stares-from men and women-whenever I wear anything tight. Why downplay it in my own journal, right? My plump round ass and shapely thighs especially attract attention. Usually I dress modestly, but sometimes I intentionally wear my revealing yoga clothes around town if I feel like a little extra attention.

My husband, Mike, is 5'11", also dark hair and eyes and generally considered nice looking. He's a successful 30-year-old lawyer. I'm in IT. People consider us a nice match. But what friends and family don't know is that Mike has a pretty mediocre dick. We've been married three years, and up until recently, I might have been gentler in saying so. But not anymore.

Beside being only five-inches long, Mike's dick is pretty thin and he can't get it up more than once a day. He has been attentive with his tongue, but after a couple of years of marriage, it started to get on my nerves that the sex wasn't better.

Mike is a sweet guy, and we truly love each other. He could tell that I was getting frustrated. I had a steady diet of nice boyfriends before Mike and most, though maybe not all of them, were better lovers. But Mike and I fell in love at the time that I was ready to settle down. I figured that I would get used to his smaller dick with time.

Anyhow, one night we were cuddling after making love-it was disappointing again-and Mike knew I didn't get anywhere near close to coming. So I sprang it on him:

"Mike, Sweetie. It's no use. I know you can tell how disappointing our sex is for me. It's got to change. I'm not sure how you are going to like this, but I've done some asking around, and I found out about a nice guy just a couple of towns over who specializes, for a small fee, in meeting the needs of ladies like me without threatening their marriages. He's supposed to be really nice, and the husbands are welcome to watch. My friend Melissa and her husband Joe see him once in a while, and they swear by it as a boon for their marriage. Joe has a small dick, too."

Mike wasn't thrilled, but he agreed to give it a try rather than risk losing me.

"One more thing, though, honey. For me to participate, we have to have you in this cock cage except for once a week when I will beat you off into a jar that we will keep in the fridge and keep for a special occasion."

I could feel Mike stiffen in my hand, actually, as I told him this part. That was surprising!

"If you are well-behaved, the cage will have enough space so you can comfortably get hard. If you become a problem, I am to put you in a curved cage that would make any erection that you might start to get become extremely painful."

I reached into Mike's pajama bottoms and could feel his little woody leaking pre-cum- even though we had just fucked an hour ago! This was incredibly rare for Mike. I was so happy that the plan was exciting him.

Anyhow, now it's two weeks later. Mike has been in the cock cage for two weeks. He came a couple of times in his sleep with it on, but otherwise only once, a week ago, when I took it off and gave him a handjob with latex gloves on. I wanted him to know that my skin was not going to touch the skin of dick ever again. It was nasty, I know, but it actually seemed to turn us both on. I wouldn't kiss him while I did it or even let him play with my tits. Actually, I made him keep his hands to his sides while I jerked him off and scooped it all up into the jar for the refrigerator.

Tonight, his cage was on, and locked securely. I made sure he saw me put the key in a drawer at home so that he would know that him getting touched while we were out was to be completely out of the question.

Mike was as excited as I was for the night, it seemed. His little pecker was bone-hard inside its cage as he helped me dress. Mike dressed in an ordinary business casual outfit. I dressed somewhere on the dividing line between classy and slutty-in a tight skirt that showed off my ample bottom and a tight-fitting top. Nice make-up. Hair up and out of the way. I knew I looked fuckable. Mike said so, too.

We drove in silence with just the radio on for the thirty minutes to Mel's house. We had the cash that was required. Mel said it would be only $500 for the night, since I was good-looking.

The house was gorgeous house in an upscale neighborhood. We rang the bell, and it was opened by a 6'6" black adonis, who introduce himself as Mel. My panties started getting moist right then. He was so handsome, with a gorgeous smile and equally outstanding physique. I could not believe my good fortune. He was naked accept for a pair of boxers, which obviously had something major waiting for me underneath. I couldn't believe my friend Melissa was being so generous in sharing Mel with me!

Next, to my surprise, Mel stepped aside in introduced another gorgeous man, Rob. Rob was black also and "only" 6'4" but otherwise was equally as beautiful as Mel. He was also in his boxers, which were bulging large, too.

"Hi Jen, Mike. Why don't you both come in and let's have a drink?" Mel asked.

We did as suggested and the four of shot the breeze for a little while over wine and beer in the living room, with the hunks still wearing just their boxers.

Then, Mel decided to further break the ice: "Listen, we all know why you're here. Jen needs some serious fucking, and Mike isn't big enough for the job. Sorry, Mike." It was one of the only times Mel even acknowledged Mike's existence. "Let's see that envelope with the dough, and then we'll proceed." Meekly, with head bowed, Mike handed Mel the envelope. Mel didn't even bother to check it. He just said, "Thanks, chump," and tossed it in a drawer.

"Sorry, Mike. But you've come to the right place, and while I intend to get your delicious wife hooked on large cock, we won't try to get her to divorce you. However, if you want to really be a man, you should pull her by the arm right now and get both of you the fuck out of here! If you want to be a pussy, limp-dicked loser, but you really also want to help your wife have a better sex life than either of you ever imagined possible, you will obey me and Rob tonight-and every night. So what's it going to be? Either flee-in the next five seconds-or pull off your shoes, pants and underwear and show us your little caged-up dick, Mike. Come on! What's it going to be?" Mel barked.

Mike paused but a moment, looked at me and said, "I love you, Jen, and I know you need this." And with that he pulled off all his lower clothes and showed all of us his five-inch, thin, caged, but quite stiff hardon. The other guys snickered at it, and then stopped themselves.

"We're sorry for laughing, Mike," Rob said as he exchanged glances with Mel. "We shouldn't laugh at you. Having a small dick is tough enough without being teased. You're brave to be here and to give your wife over to large dick. We're impressed. I couldn't do that. Could you, Mel?"

"Fuck no." Mel said, "No way would I give over my gorgeous wife, someone as fine and beautiful as Jen, to get her pussy all stretched out and re-sized by a couple of cocky sons-of-bitches like us! This is one brave little-peckered dude!" Mel and Rob high-fived each other as they laughed.

"Lucky for us!" Rob said.

"Rob," Mel said, "You know, Jen is nice-looking and all-and she sure has a great caboose-but I think the girl coming over next is probably going to be hotter. I've done a lot fucking today. Do you mind fucking Jen tonight, and maybe I'll take care of her next time? I need to recharge a little."

"Sure thing, bro." Rob said. "She's more my type. Plus, I love fucking a girl who was expecting you instead and making her feel like just a fuck bag to be passed between us."

"Jen," Rob continued. "Do you hear that? To us, you're pretty much a commodity. Just another fuck bag. You'll always remember me and Mel as your first decent fucks of your little life, but you're scarcely better than a hole to us. Ha! Ain't that divine?... Oh, and look... Hubby's cock is twitching over there at hearing this humiliation!"

"Fuck girl," Rob went on, "Pull your pussy hubby's head over here to suck my cock hard to fuck you." I paused but brief-briefly disbelieving what I heard-but then did as I was told! All this trash talk, all their humiliating, thoroughly derogatory treatment made me so fucking wet! I wanted to be used! I wanted them to stretch out my pussy and make me their fuck bag! I loved the idea that I would always remember their cocks yet I would mean nothing to them. It was thrilling! And I loved that they were going to abuse Mike by making him suck at least one cock tonight, and who knows what else!

I obeyed Rob, and pulled a somewhat reluctant Mike onto the couch next to Rob and shoved his head right into Rob's semi-hard eleven-inch dick. Mike could see there was no escape. He started to blubber about how "this wasn't part of the deal" but Rob told him to shut up or he would beat the crap out of him.

"Mike, shut the fuck up and get sucking, or I'll beat you up and you'll be even more of a pussy-boy loser in your lady's eyes. And you'll fuckin' hurt! I'll hurt you bad. You want that?" Rob barked.

Mike cried a little as he finally got to work sucking on Rob's cock, while I pushed his head up and down on it. I felt bad, but at the same time it was a big turn on for me to see my sexually useless husband turned into a bi, oral slave like this-and especially a turn on for me to play a part in it, what with me being the one to push his head up and down.

Rob was starting to get very excited, and it seemed that he had to struggle to keep from blowing his load down Mike's throat.

"So cum bag slut-Jen or whatever," Rob barked at me, "If you're the natural slut I think you are, I bet your pussy is soaking wet. Dip your fingers in and show them to me." Of course I obeyed, and my fingers came back sopping wet and gooey. "Great, bitch. Time for you and me to fuck."

"Little dick boy," Rob ordered Mike, "take the bitch's panties off for me and stuff them in her mouth." My little-dicked boy did as told. Rob then flipped me over onto all fours on the rug. "Bitch, we're going to go doggie first, because I can get the deepest whether you like it or not."

As Rob easily maneuvered me into position, he took control of me by the hips. I was his now, at his utter mercy. He slid his huge rod into me just a little at first. I was more wet and turned on than I'd ever been before in my life, but it was still painful. "Aw, fuck!" I cried out.

"You ain't felt nothing yet, bitch!" He replied. And he jammed the next third of his cock up into me. I had never felt so full and so feminine. I had never been so turned on in my life as I was now, while now at the mercy of this massively hung stud, a stranger to me until an hour ago, now fucking me deep right in the middle of his friend's living room floor. And the friend I had only known an hour as well.

Rob only had maybe two third of his cock in me, and already it was more dick than I had ever had in my life. Longer and wider. He had an astonishing eleven-inch man-tower and, just guessing, the eight inches in me now we're wider than any guy even before my marriage.

These guys had promised to stretch and resize my pussy, and they weren't kidding. And I loved it. My whole body throbbed in excitement as my pussy spasmed as it stretched around the massive invasion. I came hard and deep, as my cunt, hips, and legs twitched as Rob squeezed yet another inch up inside me.

He was pushing up against my cervix hard now with every thrust. I turned to the side briefly to see my husband on a chair nearby. On the other side, Mel was casually sipping his beer and stroking his semi-rigid python-it looked even longer. Mel had tied Mike up in his chair so as not to have to worry about him. A piece of tape was over his mouth.

"Rob, you're doing such a fine job of priming this bitch for large dick," Mel said, "it's a turn on watching you two. I think I'm going to have to change my mind and fuck her next instead of waiting for later so try not to fuck her up too bad, ok? I'd like to use her pussy, too, and then maybe bust her ass cherry, also. So take it easy."

"Sorry chief," Rob yelled. "You snooze, you lose. I'm going to fuck this cunt up good." And with that he rammed the remaining two inches of his massive cock up into me.

I couldn't believe it, but it actually tore through my cervix. I felt it rip. There was a sharp pain, and I could feel my insides tear as he fucked all the way up into my womb. Despite the pain, I didn't mind though. The pleasure was even more intense.

Right as Rob tore through my cervix, I came again, screaming madly, "Fuck, Rob. So amaaaaaazing! So amaaaaaazing. Argghh!! Don't ever... stoppp!!" I quivered and shook again around his python, as my arms gave out and my shoulders collapsed to the carpet. To my disbelief, this allowed him to get even deeper, even as blood from my cervix tearing started to mix with our juices.

"Fuck bag, I tore your cervix, didn't I?" Rob bragged to me. All I could, at that moment, was simply grunt in the affirmative. I was too lost in the sexy feeling of having all of my womanhood plundered by this stud: pussy, cervix AND womb! Fuck! It was so intense!

"You're never going to be able to go back to needle dicks after this, cunt. You know that right?" Again I grunted.

Finally I found myself able to form words again. I screamed at Rob, "Fuck me, Rob. Stretch my cunt!! Resize my pussy!! Cum in me!! Fill me with your load!! Knock me up!! Fucckkk meee!!" He fucked me with deep thrusts as I yelled at him.

Then after a few more moments, Rob lodged himself even more deeply and started fucking me with short thrusts. Then finally he started to shake in orgasm, in the midst of which he bellowed, "You fucking cunt bag!! Fuccckkk!!" and pulled and twisted my hips. He jammed his fuck meat even harder up inside me for what felt like forever. He beat me on my juicy ass with his fists in the final moments of his cumming.

I came again, too- am not really sure if I ever stopped coming- as Rob shot his huge load deep inside me. "This," I said to myself as Rob brutally fucked me with no inhibition, "is what it means to be a woman. This is the way to get fucked!!"

And out the corner of my eye, hazily in the distance, I then noticed Mike's body writhe and twist while bound, as his little stiff pecker got deeper red and twitched a load out with more force than ever I had seen before-even with no touching. It was impressive for his little dick, as he exclaimed his acquiescence-no, really his approval-with his impressive ejaculation. It was his sanctification of the event. His way of blessing that I was on my way to becoming a slut for large cocks.

Rob pulled out of me after his nice, super long cum. He took me to the sofa and cuddled and kissed me. He cautioned me that I would be black and blue the next day where he had been grabbing my hips and beating my ass, but that I would soon mend. However, getting bruised up during sex was something that I would need to expect now that I was going to be having sex with real men, with athletic, strong men with big dicks. I smiled and told him that I look forward to that. We french-kissed some more, and I could hear Mike behind me witnessing the intimacy and moaning in anguish into his tape gag. Oh well, that was his problem. He had his chance.

This was simply nature taking its course that it should end up this way. Mike wouldn't have to participate in the future, and he would be free to divorce me, although I guessed that he never would.

This was the beginning of a whole new life for me and for Mike, although I don't know I would call it much of a life for him.

syn4321
syn4321
1,250 Followers