Jen Gets Her Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister and brother continue exploring each other.
4.8k words
4.57
70.7k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
134 Followers

The alarm clock buzzed at its preset time, and the groggy young man hit the snooze. "Come on David," was the command from his father. "You said you would take us to the airport. Let's get a move on." The young man threw back the covers and wiped the sleep from his eyes. He headed down the hall towards the bathroom he shared with his sister Jen.

"No time for a shower, if that is what you are thinking. We need to be at the airport in an hour." his dad's voice followed him down the hall. David grunted and went into the bathroom. He felt as though he had just gotten to bed, and truth was that he was short on sleep. He and his sister and spent the late evening and early morning hours having the best sex either of them had ever experienced. It took them an hour to clean up the living room. From spilled popcorn to cum stains on the couch, they did not go to bed until the living room was back in order. A passionate kiss and whispered words of love to each other sent them off to their rooms.

While David fell asleep immediately, Jen could not sleep. The events of the evening kept running through her mind. Yes, he was her brother and yes it was wrong in many people's eyes for them to do what they had done, but she loved him like she had loved no other. The intensity of her reaction was stronger than she ever thought possible, and she craved for more time with him. The feeling of his lips on her lips and other parts of her body filled her with a craving only his touch could cure. They would have two weeks alone in the house, and she started making plans for their time together.

She heard her father barking at David as he was going down the stairs. She heard David go back to his room to get ready to take their parents to the airport. Quietly she moved down to David's room and opened the door. Stepping in she came up behind him "Guess who?"

"Hmmm voice sounds vaguely familiar, but it could be so many people," he replied.

"Well, turn around and let me see if I can jog your memory," Jen whispered.

David turned around as Jen stepped back. She had lifted her night shirt up over her breasts. David stared again at the nice puffy nipples, and his mouth moved towards them. "Come on David get the lead out," came the voice of his father from downstairs. David gave each nipple a quick lick, and shrugged his shoulders. Jen stepped up and kissed David passionately, and then stepped aside to let him go downstairs.

David was only half listening to the instructions being given in rapid fire fashion from his parents. It wasn't like he and Jen weren't old enough to manage things. Both being in college meant that were self sufficient. Jen came down the stairs. She kissed her parents and said all the right things about having a good time. David was hungry and wondered if they wanted to stop and have breakfast. "We will eat at the airport. You can grab something on the way home if you want," his father responded. As they left the door to the garage David heard Jen comment on having something for him to eat when he got back home. David moved even quicker to the car. The drive to the airport seemed to take forever, and the trip back home even longer. He was ready to fuck his sister again, and the bulge in his crotch was ample evidence. He wondered if she would be waiting for him on the couch again. He pulled the car into the garage and hurried into the house. To his disappointment there was no Jen in the living room.

"David, is that you?" came her voice from upstairs.

"Yeah, where are you?" he answered.

"Come up and find out." She called out.

David made his way up the stairs. Stopping at Jen's room he did not find her there. He moved down to his room, and thought she would be waiting for him in his bed. Again, no Jen was to be found. He then went into his parent's room, and heard splashing in their master bath. He peered in the door, and there she was. She had filled the whirlpool tub with bubbles and was soaking up to her neck in the warm water. "Care to join me?" she asked.

David needed no second invitation. He quickly stripped off his clothes and stepped in the warm water. He slid down across from his sister, and her legs went up over his. He could feel the tip of his cock resting against the entrance to Jen's pussy. Without a word she slid down further in the tub, and that caused David's cock to enter her. He loved the warm feeling that surrounded his cock. They stayed in that position as Jen asked about the trip to the airport. As David talked about the trip, Jen started moving her hips forward ever so slightly. She felt him harden even more.

David no longer cared about the airport, his parents, or anything else other than fucking the tight pussy that surrounded his cock. He started matching Jen's movements with thrusts of his own. Soon water was splashing up over the sides of the tub, and both were breathing harder. The increasing heat of Jen's pussy pushed him to the edge, and he released his load of cum deep into her."You naughty boy," Jen said with a smile.

David leaned back and closed his eyes. He felt Jen moving to get up. "What are you doing?" he asked without opening his eyes.

"Thought you might want to see your handy work," she replied.

David opened his eyes and there Jen was standing. Still in the tub, but with a leg on the side of the tub, she opened her pussy. David saw only a little trickle of his cum at her pussy opening. Much to his surprise a yellow stream of warm liquid hit him in the chest. He realized immediately that Jen was peeing. Not just peeing, but peeing on him. "What the hell," David stammered.

"Just marking my territory baby," Jen said. She let the warm golden liquid flow over his chest until she was finished. "Now you are mine forever." "What if I did that to you?" David asked.

"I don't care. It would make me yours forever then too." she answered.

"Well just wait. You are going to get it good then but now though while you are standing I think you should make yourself cum." David said with a smile. Jen looked down at David. She left her left her leg up on the side of the tub. She took two fingers and started rubbing her clit in a circular motion. Her other hand found a nipple and started rubbing it. Her eyes closed and soon she was lost in her own world of self pleasure. It turned her on to know that her lover was watching her do this. She knew she would cum hard. She moved her fingers into her pussy, and then back to her clit. Faster and faster she rubbed the engorged clit, and pulling her nipple hard sent her over the edge. With a loud gasp, she came. David could hear the pussy getting wetter as her fingers finished rubbing.

Flushed and spent, Jen sunk down into the tub. "Meet your approval?" she asked.

"Good way to start our time together," answered David.

"This has been better that I ever thought it would be," Jen said.

"It has been very hot." David agreed. "So far you have done everything, and not said no."

"I could never say no to you."

"I like when you say that," David said.

They sat in the tub talking and touching. The water cooled and still they talked about school, about life, and about what the next two weeks would bring. They agreed to move in to Jen's room together for the next two weeks. She had a queen size bed. She already knew David's work schedule. They talked about going out to a movie and dancing not as brother and sister, but as lovers.

They got out of the tub and dried each other off. Both were tired from the late night. Jen called her brother into their parent's room and opened one of the dresser drawers. She pulled out a box and placed it on the bed. "Take a look at this," she said. David looked down and saw a variety of adult toys. There were all types and shapes and lengths.

"Ok, I give whose are these?" David asked.

"Well they aren't dads, so who does that leave?" replied Jen.

"No way, I mean mom?" stammered David.

"Oh yes sweetie, and take a look at this one. It is a double dildo. Guess what and who would use that." Jen said as she pulled it out of the box. The toy was long and a dark blue. "You don't think she really used this thing do you?" David asked.

"No, I am sure she just bought it to look at it. Of course she probably used it. Why else would she get it?" Jen said with a giggle. "I have tried a few of these out when they weren't home. Look at this one."

She pulled out a toy that had a part that looked like a cock and then a smaller part that went on the clit. "This one works really well." Jen said. She pulled out another. " I think it is my favorite."

She set it down and pulled out another. There were two parts, with one going in a pussy and the other the ass. "I have never tried this one. Hard to get both parts in at the same time. I need some help with that."

"I might be able to help you out with that." David said.

"I was hoping you would volunteer hun," Jen said with a laugh.

She left the toys on the bed and took David by the hand. "Lets get to bed. You have to work at three, and I don't want to wear you out before the two weeks is up." David followed her into her room. They crawled into bed. Jen put her head on David's chest and both fell asleep.

Two hours later Jen woke up, and slid out away from David. She thought she would make him something to eat before work. He always said he would never eat where he worked, because he knew what they did to the food before it was served. She began thinking of the next two weeks, and how she could please him. She wanted him to experience anything he desired. She wanted him to love her as much as she loved him. "Smells great sis," a voice said from the doorway of the kitchen.

"Well, I don't want you wasting away on me," Jen replied as she set a plate of eggs in front of David. "I might have plans for you later so clean your plate."

While he scooped the food off his plate, he looked at his still undressed sister." I really like you without clothes. You have got an awesome body."

"Flattery will get you anywhere," she purred.

"That toy collection of mom's kind of blows me away, and turns me on at the same time," David admitted. "Its kind of like finding out that your parents had sex. Not something you imagined ever."

"Maybe tonight we can play with some of them if you want," Jen offered.

"Now that would be totally hot," he responded.

"Why because of me using them or knowing that they belong to mom?" Jen asked.

David set his fork down and looked at his sister. While he did not want to admit it, the thought of his mom being that sexually active was interesting to him. He finally said," Well because you are using them, and I am going to help you cum with them. I think that is so going to be hot."

Jen noticed the hesitation in David's response. She had known for some time of her mother leaving the house for the day shortly after her father left for work. On some of the days, she would return just before her father came home. She would hurry and shower, and have to rush to get supper ready. Jen would act like she was at the library most of the day, and had just got home before her mother. On more than one occasion, Jen would look in her mother's dresser and notice that the box containing the toys was gone. It was easy to put two and two together, and figure out that her mother was seeing someone else. It was also easy to figure out that the someone else was another female.

"I want you to help me with the pussy and ass toy tonight ," Jen requested. "That is, if you don't mind."

"I might want to fuck your ass myself though,' David said with a smile.

"Did I say you couldn't?" Jen retorted.

David slid the chair away from the table, and his now raging hard on was in full view. "Now look what you have done," he said.

Jen looked at the clock then at the hard cock her brother had in his hand. She figured she had just enough time to take care of that before he had to leave for work. She moved over to him and sank down to her knees. Her hand replaced David's, and her mouth engulfed the tip of his cock. She licked the tip, and could taste the salty pre-cum. She licked down the shaft to his ball sack, and slowly back up. Knowing they did not have a lot of time, she started stroking slowly as her tongue and mouth worked the tip. Faster and faster she stroked, and she felt him harden even more. Taking as much of him as she could she felt his cum hitting the back of her throat, and filling her willing mouth. She decided not to swallow right away, but milked the last bit from him. Taking her mouth off of him, she looked up and opened her mouth. Then with a smile, she swallowed his deposit.

David leaned back in his chair, and watched his sister swallow. "Kiss me sexy," he commanded. Jen stood up and gently kissed his lips, and then probed his mouth with her tongue. David accepted the tongue and pulled roughly on Jen's protruding nipples. She responded with a moan.

Breaking the kiss she pointed at the clock. "You are going to be late. Get dressed and get going."

"You sound like we are married or something," he whined. "I wish," she whispered. "Now get going before I change my mind, and let you stay home and use my body for your pleasure."

Within a few minutes Jen quickly kissed David goodbye, and watched her man leave for work. Only gone moments, she already missed him greatly. She thought back to the reaction of him learning about his mother's toy collection. She wondered if he was interested in fucking their mother. With his birthday coming up, what a present to give him. Some fuck time with mom could seal his love for Jen forever. Already, Jen was putting the plan together. She knew she could make it happen. She picked up her cell phone, selected a number and typed DO U MISS ME? She hit send, and closed the phone.

David thought about how his life had changed in just the span of a few hours. From a job he could not stand while going to school, to having the most wild sexy anyone could imagine was something he never dreamed about. Then to learn about the possibility, of his mother maybe being a little more wild than he ever thought possible, it made his head spin.

His mother was not that old. Early forty something while not a model, still has not half bad to look at. He thought it would be hot to see what she might look like naked. While he thought it would never happen in a million years, he also realized that he never would have guessed his sister would be so much fun. He pulled into the parking lot of work, and pulled out of his thoughts, and the countdown to quitting time began.

Jen went up to her mother's dresser, and took out the toys. She went and got a plan white shirt and put one of the toys on it. Using her cell phone camera she took a picture of one of the toys. Dialing in the same number as before she clicked send, and again shut the phone. She picked up the toy that worked the pussy and clit at the same time, and took it to her room.

She laid down on the bed she had just recently shared with her brother. Images of him, and the love they had made ran through her mind. Her hands lightly brushed her nipples, and they became hard. Moving her hands down she felt the now smooth lips of her pussy. Her fingers traced an outline of the entire shaved area, and then gradually moved in. Her finger probed the opening to her pussy. She loved the feeling of something getting inside her. Soon another finger joined the first and she inserted them slowly and as deep as they would go. Taking the wet fingers she moved them up to her clit. It was hard and the touch of her fingers made her shiver. She rubbed her clit slowly, thinking of David, and how good he looked and how good he felt. Not just in her, but by her and with her.

She reached for the toy, and turned in on a low speed. She slid it in until the clit was also being vibrated by the toy. Her free hand now moved up to her nipples. She loved having her nipples touched. She started thinking of David getting home, and what he might have her do. Increasing the speed of the toy, she pinched her nipple. She wondered if David would take her ass tonight, and as she felt the oncoming orgasm pictured her mother with her man. She felt the wave hit her. Her toes curled and she felt her pussy juice roll down her ass. Pinching her nipple even harder, she cried out in ecstasy, and clamped her legs together as the intense sensations subsided. "God I love him," she whispered.

She lay in bed thinking of what she could do tonight to excite him. She also decided to make a nice meal to welcome him home. She picked up her phone and sent him a text message telling him that. She also decided that for entertainment she would dance for him. She would wear very little but would use music to take it off. She hoped he would like it.

She looked over at the toy she had just used. It was shiny from her pussy juice. She got up and put it on the white towel again. Picking up her cell phone yet again, took a picture, and sent it to the number she selected. She made sure that the person viewing the picture could see it was wet.

David went through the motions at work. His mind was at home and what was waiting for him. He read the message about a meal, and thought that would be great. He was used to making a sandwich and heading for bed after work. This would be a nice treat. He also knew that dessert would be even better. He tried hard not to look at the time, but it seemed to stand still. Finally, when the clock turned to quitting time, he headed out the door and home to some home cooking and home loving.

She heard him pull in the driveway, and her pulse raced. It seemed like an eternity since she was near him. He came in the front door, and followed his nose to the kitchen. The meal smelled delicious. Pasta with a salad and garlic bread was on the table. "Wow, sis this is great," David said.

"I hope you like it. I know you like pasta," Jen replied. She leaned over and gave him a kiss. Picking up his plate she put servings on it, and set it down in front of him. Filling her plate she sat next to him. It felt good to be close to him again.

They talked about his work and their class schedule for the upcoming semester. Their hands touched often, and they smiled and laughed. "I have a little something I want to do for you when we are done. I hope you don't think it is stupid."

They finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen. David wondered what was in store for him. Jen told him to follow her to the family room. She told him to sit on the couch, and she put on music. It had a dance type beat, and Jen began to move in rhythm to the music. She closed her eyes and her hands moved over her body. She slowly lifted her shirt over her head, and dropped it to the floor. Her hips swayed as she moved around the room. David was mesmerized. He was amazed at how graceful the beautiful young woman was in front of him.

Jen continued her dance. Her thumbs slid into the waistband of her short and she slid them down her legs. She stepped out of them with one leg, and with a short kick sent them flying towards David. She continued moving. She undid her bra with her back to David. Turning around, her hands covered her firm breasts. David could see them move with her body. She let her hands drop, and moved towards David. He reached out to touch them, and she stepped back just out of his reach. Still moving, she slid her thong down. Stepping out of it, she picked it up and tossed it to her brother. As the music was finishing she turned around and bent over in front of him. Spreading her legs, David was treated to a spectacular view of his sister's ass and pussy.

"Like what you see?" Jen panted.

"I want it," David said. He was having trouble forming words. They were stuck in his throat. His cock strained against his pants. He could hear his heart beating in his ears. Jen moved towards him. Leaning down they kissed. Tongues again probing each other, while their hands roamed over each others bodies covering familiar territory.

1writer
1writer
134 Followers
12