Jen is Taken

Story Info
Rich returns with his friends to a trapped Jen.
1.2k words
4.09
66k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe he left her trapped like this. Jen had struggled a bit against the pillory but it was useless she was stuck. Completely naked, trapped, and turned on by it she thought to herself. The people in the boats probably couldn't make her out or even tell that she wasn't just some doll. She let her head drop feeling the effects of the recent orgasm on her body. She wasn't sure how much longer she could stay in this position her legs were starting to tire.

Rich said he would be back soon. But how soon she wondered. And what would they do to her when he arrived with his friends. She had spent many late nights masturbating to the thought of being taken by a group of guys. Their hands all over her and their cocks filling her, the thought of it alone made her wet. She never thought she would have the guts to actually do it though.

Rich would be returning anytime now she thought to herself. Then they would take her. Their cocks would fill her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. Their hands would be all over her grouping at her legs, ass, stomach and breasts. She would be completely at their mercy they could fuck her as long and as hard as they wanted and there wasn't anything she could do about it. She envisioned Rich's cock filling her ass while Ben shoved his cock in her pussy. Dave would fuck her throat and she would moan against his hard cock at the pleasure of it all. She could feel her juices dripping down her leg. She needed them to return now.

"They did it on the roller coaster, I'm not kidding." A male voice said from behind her.

"How in the world could they do that it's not physically possible." Rich replied, she could tell from his voice it was him.

"Apparently it is. He is going for another round of it." A third guy replied.

"Anyhow what do you think?" Rich said.

"Crap, how did you get her like that?" The first guy asked. Dave I bet she thought to herself.

"I didn't, she put herself there. Given I did help with the clothing part. So which of you wants to go first?" Rich asked.

"Wait is she ok with this?" Ben asked.

"Of course she is look at this." Rich said. She felt him grab and spread her ass showing the other guys her soaking wet pussy. "So who wants to be first?" Rich continued as he spanked her bare ass.

"And you're sure its ok?" Ben asked.

"Look if you don't want to do this you can go. Nobody is making anyone do anything they don't want to."

"Well, I'm just not sure." Ben said.

"Just fuck me already." Jen whispered. Shit she didn't mean to say that out loud she thought to herself.

"You heard her, lets fuck her." Dave said. She heard the unzipping of pants and the rustle of clothing being removed from their bodies.

She felt several hands running over her naked body exploring her legs, ass, back, stomach, and breasts. She felt some fingers start to explore her pussy while another hand found her nipples and started pinching and tugging at them. She heard a noise in front of her. She looked up to see Rich standing there with his cock in her face. She took his hard cock into her mouth and started sucking on it.

The fingers left her pussy and were replaced by the head of a cock that just teased her but didn't enter. She needed it inside of her and thrust back into it as much as she could. Rich's hands grabbed her hair and he started to fuck her face. A mouth took one of her nipples into it as a hand massaged the second one. The teasing cock started to slowly thrust in and out of her. She wanted more. This teasing was driving her insane. She needed more.

"Fuck me hard!" She moaned into Rich's cock. She wasn't sure if they understood what she said but the guy in her pussy started to really pound into her. Rich's cock began to twitch in her mouth, she knew if he kept it up he wouldn't last much longer. She wanted his cock in her ass. She ducked her head forcing him out of her mouth.

"Uhg..." he groaned grabbing her hair and trying to force himself back into her mouth.

"Stop, I want you to fuck me in my ass." She panted. That seemed to do the trick as he released her hair and moved behind her.

Ben moved in front of her and shoved his cock in her mouth. What must have been Rich's hand started to spank her while Dave drove his cock into her. Ben grabbed her hair and forced his cock to the back of her throat. She felt her self gag as she tried to turn away from the onslaught. He grabbed her head and forced his cock to the back of her throat again. She tried to relax and let him deep throat her. But it was really hard to relax with her pussy being assaulted, her ass being spanked, and now a hand grouping at her breasts.

She felt Dave explode inside her and then withdraw only to be quickly replaced by Rich. She moaned into Ben's cock. She wanted Rich to fuck her in the ass not the pussy. That idiot she thought to herself as Ben finally managed to get his cock down her throat. She felt Rich's finger sliding her juices up into her asshole. His finger pushed its way in as he continued to thrust into her. She felt her throat tense up around Ben's cock as Rich's finger probed deeper into her.

Rich continued to slowly fuck her and finger her ass. Ben had a nice rhythm going fucking her throat hard. Dave had moved to her breasts and was running his hands all over them massaging and teasing them. All the attention was driving her mad. It was so intense. It scared her a bit how much she was enjoying the whole experience she hoped it would never end.

Rich's finger slid back out of her ass and she felt his cock press up against her hole. He slowly worked his cock into her ass as Ben continued to fuck her face. Rich finally worked his way completely inside her and began to pick up his pace a little. She felt a tongue on her clit and wondered in surprise how Dave was positioned to be able to do that. Dave turned out to be quite talented with his tongue and was sending shivers up her spine in mere moments.

Dave's tongue worked her clit over in ways that she didn't know existed. There was no way she would survive his tongue for much longer. His fingers found the inside of her pussy as he continued to drive her wild with his tongue. Rich was now thrusting in and out of her at a pace that nearly matched that of Ben's.

They were all close and she knew it. It was just a matter of who would be first. To her surprise she was first. She felt her legs buckle as an intense orgasm spread through her body. Her tensing proved to be too much as both Rich and Ben came at the same time filling her ass and mouth. It was such an amazing and intense feeling. They had just finished and she caught her mind drifting to thoughts of doing it again.