Jeni Dearest

Story Info
A wife, a husband, and a lover... all with a twist.
4.1k words
2.85
38.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
500 Followers

Author's Note: This is not part of the Life of D story I have created within this website. This is more of a spinoff that was inspired by some followers who asked me to create a story for them. While they gave me very few details, I truly hope that they enjoy what I have created for them. That being said, this is not at all like my normal stories. This is a cuckold story, where a wife is willingly shared between two men. However, there is a twist. If you chose to read the story, please read to its conclusion before you make up your mind about it.

Additionally, this story contains themes of male domination, and a brief scene of male on male domination. If this is not your sort of thing, please don't bother reading this story. It will not please you. Not a lot of graphic sexual scenes, just something to entertain. The next chapters in the Life of D are coming soon, but in the meantime, please enjoy this little piece of work.

Much love,

aka_Mike

...

It was the smell that gave her away, it did not matter how hard she tried to hide the evidence by opening windows or spraying scented aerosol. That all familiar scent lingered in the room long after the act had been completed. He knew that if he reached out to touch the sheets or the pillows, they would be saturated with sweat and other bodily fluids. None of which would be his own. The bitter taste of his pride being swallowed choked him, sheer willpower kept any tears at bay. He would mourn this situation later, for now all he could do is hold up the stoic mask that refused to show her the hurt she caused. This would not be the last time he would be confronted with similar scenes, he imagined that future scenes would be just as painful, if not more.

If she were to look at him at that moment, she would see a steely resolve, a face void of emotion, a resolute figure casting no more than a shadow into the bedroom floor. But the turmoil inside him was nuclear, the gut-wrenching pain was crippling, the infernal uncertainty was more than any man should endure. But he knew this was the cost he would have to pay when he had accepted this agreement, she could never be only his. He tried to read as much as he could on the subject, trying to find some way to understand those feelings that would surface with the ongoing revelations. Everyone's experience was not useful to him, not in this situation.

He still remembered their first meeting with a fondness that brought a smile to his face, it was the perfect definition of casual. He had been looking at various colleges, trying to find the perfect place where he could continue his education. Having taken his father's advice, he had taken the bulk of his mandatory classes in the local community college and saved a lot of money. All he needed was his degree specific courses, along with the handful of mandatory classes this college demanded. That was the biggest factor that would help him with his decision, the length and cost of his time. She would change all of that.

From the second that he locked eyes on her, the world stopped. He introduced himself and asked her questions pertaining to the college itself, the atmosphere of the classes, the ease with job placement following the degree completion. These were all important questions of course, but they allowed him to make a connection with her almost immediately. She was receptive to his questions, smiled at him the entire time they had spoken. She beamed when he told her he had decided to stay in that institution. They agreed to have coffee.

Coffee eventually became lunch, which eventually became dinner. The same song and dance that had been done for years by civilizations for eons continued between them, they joined the many faces in that dance. They, or course, had to be extremely careful with their relationship, above all it had to remain a secret from everyone. Administrators do not look kindly upon a professor dating one of her students.

It was a huge turn on for both at the end of the day, in the mornings she was Professor Brownfield, one of the most strict and borderline bitchy professors in the university. However, at night and in the privacy of his off-campus apartment, she was just Jeni. While she had a body to kill for, one that he had memorized through his hands, it was that deep shady of green in her eyes that always drove him wild. There was sharp lust behind those shades, and they often darkened just a bit just before she was ready for release. Because of their inherent paranoia, she would never spend more than a few hours in his apartment, the thought of her spending the night was a foregone impossibility. Because of these limitations, they used the few hours they could spend with each other to be passionate beyond measure. They never attempted a liaison in her workplace, and he never pushed the subject for fear of losing her. He understood just how much work she had put into her career to have made it so far to throw it away over a lustful encounter in her office.

Their first encounter was something out of this world, he had been with his share of women but there was something to this one that completely blew his mind. It was more than her passionate desperation as they stripped each other of clothing, or the hunger that she displayed when they kissed. It was even more than the way her nails dug into his flesh when he would first enter her cavity, but the heat of her being scorching him was a sign of that thing that he could not describe. She was like a woman possessed, each time he entered her he would almost lose his mind in pleasure. No, it was definitely more than mere words could describe.

He felt a closeness to this woman, and that closeness grew more and more with each encounter they shared. For her part, he thought that her reactions to his kisses and his touches showed that she felt the same for him, or at least that she was beginning to feel something like that for him. They avoided looking at one another while she was in her professor mode, out of fear that some unknown message that they would silently send to one another would be interpreted by another student. This was his biggest fear: that someone would find out about them and would use that information against her. She did not treat him any different than any of her other students, she was no more lenient or harsher with him than she was with anyone else.

"I know this is not the best way of doing this," Jeni broke his concentration, he was staring out the window lost in his fantasy world. "You don't have to keep coming here if you don't want to, I am sure that there are other women out there that would be more flexible with their lives to include you more into theirs."

"I don't want them," he replied, "I am fine with this, honest." Both knew this was a blatant lie, neither would of course admit it to the other. Both would rather continue living in this fantasy world, continuing to enjoy their company in fleeting hours, hidden behind closed doors and away from prying eyes. They had been doing this for months now, and while she knew almost every intricate detail about him, he barely knew more than her name and her bedroom preferences.

"It's not fair to you," she would whine, "you should move on. Both you and I know that this will never change our circumstances. There will always be him."

"I know, Jeni," he would reply with equal tone, "and I am ready for that. I am still adjusting, of course, its not a simple matter. But I know that he will always be there."

"It doesn't mean that I don't care for you in my own way," she would start with the tears.

"I know," he would hold back his own in the meantime, once he was in the privacy of his own room, with nothing but his thoughts to struggle with, he would allow them to come.

"Thank you for this," she would reply, "you are very supportive of me, even when you could just as easily leave."

"I couldn't," he would often reply, "you mean too much to me." He would take her in his arms then, trying his best to reassure her. Trying his best to calm her in a way that he would believe it himself. From there, they would continue their normal dance, he would try to push her into the bed but she would resist him. This time, it was different.

"We shouldn't" she whispered into his chest, the bed had just recently been fixed. "I haven't had time to wash myself," she added, her resolve breaking just as his lips touched the base of her neck. "You can still smell him on me," she whispered, her voice filled with lust. "Your fingers are tracing the same path that his did, not an hour ago," she continued. This was a new sensation for both, both knew that this was a line that they had not crossed yet.

"Am I kissing the same areas he kissed as well?" His breathing was increasing, he could hardly hear his own thoughts over the loudness of his heart beat. It was like the rumbling of a thunderstorm, as the sound echoes in the mountains.

"Yesss," her reply almost like a hiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, guiding him.

"Did he touch you this way as well?" He continued as he ran his hands over her body and into her shirt. Her bare skin immediately responding to his rough hands.

"He did..." her breathing was failing her. She allowed her head to pull backwards, her back arching as his hands held her. She always felt safe in this man's arms. His mouth moved towards her chest, the warmth of his breath was intoxicating.

"Did he do this as well?" He said, the lust was becoming animalistic as he reached for her shirt and forcefully tore it open, exposing her bra. He could see her chest covered in love bites, this further fueled his lust. He reached for the clumsy piece of cloth that still covered her breasts, and much like he had done with the shirt, he tore it from her body with animal force. The love bites covered her entire breasts, her nipples were engorged, purple, clearly abused no more than a few minutes prior. Before he could make a coherent thought, his mouth moved to one of her nipples.

"Yesss..." she replied in that hissing tone, "but he was not as gentle as you are being. He was rough, demanding."

"So," he replied, he could feel his tool hardening under his pants, it was beginning to take a steel-like sensation. "Which one do you prefer?"

"Both," she replied, her hands began to pull at his shirt, clawing her way into him. "I need your tenderness now," she continued, "I need your loving touch."

"I need you," he tossed her against the bed, immediately she moved to undo her own pants. He pulled at the pant legs, helping her urgency. He moved toward her mound, the smell there was strong. He knew what it was, he could see as she was dripping the evidence of her sin. The white and clear liquid oozed out of her in a deliberate way. The small amount of hair she kept neatly trimmed was matted with the same substance.

"That's him," she replied, grabbing the back of his head with that ever-increasing urgency, "that's his smell. His essence. Please..." she pleaded, "please..." she was pulling at his head gently. She needed this to be his decision, but she also knew that he always needed some gentle guiding.

His mind was not working correctly, he had never considered that he would be in this position. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine himself to be this close with the evidence of her trysts. He never thought that he would find himself so enthralled by the image before him, her hands pressing against him, the overpowering scent of his rival. He allowed her hands to pull him ever closer to her, his eyes remained fixed on a single drop of fluid that was running down her opening and into the crack of her butt. As she pulled him, his tongue reached out timidly toward that single drop; something in his mind made him focus his entire attention on it.

"Yesss..." she hissed again, the feel of his tongue against her skin was euphoric. She wiggled in ecstasy as he probed into her, becoming more and more bold with each swipe of his tongue. Her orgasm quickly approached, she could feel it in her abdomen. The waves that would normally engulf her were holding back, one accumulating on top of another. "Oh GOD!" she screamed as her legs wrapped themselves around the man's head, he continued to devour her mercilessly.

He felt her legs wrap themselves about him, even as his mouth continued to eat away at her, his tongue probing deeper and deeper into her, he had a thought. He should be disgusted at his actions, repulsed by his innate desire to eat her. The powerful smell had hypnotized him, her grasp had guided him, and the mixture of the tastes was intoxicating. Even if he had wanted to stop, he knew he could not. As she released him from her coils, he moved to her matted pubic hair, his tongue washing away any trace of him.

"That was mind blowing," she replied as she felt him move away from her, "please, I need you in me." She looked at his tool, she could not recall another time where she had seen him as hard as he was at that very moment. She held her legs open in full display as he lowered himself into her. This had been her fantasy, ever since she had begun this type of life where she had freely given herself over to two men. This single fantasy had been at the edge of her mind, she had read hundreds of stories about it but never in her dreams would she imagine that she would be like those women. He felt foreign, fuller, almost as if this was the first time that she had given herself over to him. Part of the enhanced feelings were related to her sensitivity after the pounding that she had received earlier.

Her other man was more dominant of her body, he knew exactly how he wanted to take her and rarely did not. His savage nature drove her crazy, she knew her place when it came to this man. She was his willing slave, his opening for pleasure and lust. Even for love. She loved that man wholeheartedly, body and soul, she belonged to him. But there was something else there, something that even he could not fulfill. This was a man, a Lord onto himself, and she was his Queen. She needed her own subject.

As she felt this young man drive himself deeper and deeper into her, both the sensations and the thoughts pushed her over the edge, one continuous orgasm after another completely engulfed her. She remembered how she had approached the subject with Michael, her husband. At first he had been hesitant about it, how could he continue to be a man if he was willing to share his wife with another? But the more she spoke to him about it, the more they collaborated to form what would eventually become a reality. They needed to be careful with this situation, clever, but above all she needed to be gentle with her probing. She would suggest things, ideas, fantasies, feeding this younger man's desires. She never put her husband down, there was no reason to do so, all she had to do was guide the conversation in the way they had discussed it.

Eventually, Michael came up with the complete details of her seduction, initially introducing the shared aspect to the young man. First, she would cancel an arranged meeting, her excuse would be simple: her husband wanted her. This would begin to feed his lust for her, and it worked wonders. She would then come into his bed, after a session with her husband, but he would not finish inside of her. This again would further fuel the desire within the young man. Michael had been demanding that she always be clean when she came into his bed, she would not dare disobey him. But the young man was not Michael. Within the span of a few weeks, she would be in his bed after her husband had taken her.

Once, she had allowed her husband to finish in her mouth, only to plunge her tongue into the young man's mouth no more than an hour after. She knew that he could taste Michael on her breath. Then, she had rubbed Michael's semen onto her chest, allowing the young man to cover the same area with his tongue. Again, she knew that he could taste Michael, and the thought added to her lust. This encounter was not accidental, she knew this was the next logical step to her complete domination of this young man, and he had performed his part superbly. Now, as he continued to drive himself into her, her pleasure reaching new heights, she knew what would be next.

"Do it," she pleaded, "give it to me. Cum for me, baby. Cum for momma, as deep as possible. I want it inside..." she felt as he stiffened, his tool engorged for a brief second before she felt the familiar sensation of warmth as it coated her insides. She used her muscles to completely drain him of any fluids, his groans betraying his pleasure. He remained inside even as he began to lose his hardness, her nails dug into his flesh. "That's a good boy..." she whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair, "that's my good boy."

"That was intense," he replied, his breathing was still chaotic. "I don't think that I have ever cummed as hard as that. Even my ears are ringing," he smiled down at her, her cheeks were still crimson from the flush of blood and pleasure.

"Me either, baby," she replied, pulling him down on her mouth. Gently, she moved her hands from the back of his head and onto the top of it, once again she gently guided him. This time, he did not hesitate as much as he had done prior. He allowed her to guide him, he knew exactly what she wanted and he did not protest. For the second time in his life, and in this same day, his mouth was probing inside this woman. The taste of his own semen mixed with her fluids was just as intoxicating as it had been just hours before. He hungrily devoured her, making sure that every drop had been taken into his being. He did not allow himself to think until he had finished. "You're a good boy," she replied as he pulled from her, she immediately kissed him passionately.

It would take less than six weeks before she found herself in her own bed, her young lover was on his back as she straddled his face with her pelvis, her vagina no more than a few millimeters away from his face. During those weeks, she had seen as his resolve broke more and more, he had not needed any guidance or prompting as to what she expected from him. He took to enjoying both Michael's and his own semen like a fish to water, her constant praise and reinforcement allowed this final act of obedience to be complete. He had allowed her to restrain his own pleasure by encasing his penis into a chastity cage, allowing him pleasure only when she deemed it necessary. His pleasure came less frequently from her vagina, then less frequent with her mouth, until eventually it came from just her touch.

She demanded a little more from her lover each time, each time he agreed to her desires she would reward him. Each time he resisted, she would punish him. It was how she found herself riding her young lover's face as Michael's cock drove in and out of her. She could feel as his tongue gently massaged her engorged clitoris. He had been hesitant about this meeting, but like always he immediately succumbed to her desire. Michael, for his part, was in bliss, she could have as many subjects as she desired so long as they understood his position. This session was for that purpose, to teach this young man his place in the pecking order. To teach him where he belonged, beneath Jeni as he drove his cock in and out of her.

"Are you ready, my little cum slut?" Jeni asked her young lover, his groans of pleasure as she stimulated his caged penis told her that he understood what she wanted from him. Michael removed his cock from her, and in one single motion violently drove it into his mouth, deep into his throat. "That's a good little cum slut," Jeni continued, "you're making mommy very proud." Again, his groans were the only answer he could produce. Michael removed his cock from the throat, the long gasp for air followed just as Jeni began to caress his testicles with her tongue. Michael returned his cock to her vagina, plunging in and out of it with renewed vigor.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
500 Followers
12