Jeni models for Sex-Ed Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeni models her body for sexual education.
2.8k words
4.46
87.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this with the help of my friend Jeni. Our collaboration effort was very pleasurable...

Jeni didn't know what to expect when she answered an advert for a model for a college class. She'd always been proud of her body, and didn't have any issues with showing it off. She wondered if it was an art class, maybe they needed a nude model... she felt a little aroused at the idea, she knew she was an exhibitionist at heart, though a little shy about it.

She arrived at the college on the designated day and made her way to the professor's office. She read the name on the door: "Professor Johnson PhD, Human Sexuality". Okay, that surprised her... human sexuality? She wondered what this would require her to do....

Jeni knocked on the door, and a deep, gravelly, sensually male voice answered, "Please come in."

She opened the door and stepped inside. The office was a homey one, it reminded her of her doctor's office. Wood paneling, books on the shelves, a large wooden desk, and diagrams and little plastic models and statuettes on every empty space. The office was also comfortably heated. Behind the desk sat Professor Johnson, a handsome man of about 50 years of age, with a full head of dark hair slightly greying at the temples. He obviously took well care of himself.

"Ah, you must be Jeni, the model I'm hiring for today's class? Please sit down."

Jeni moved to the chair and sat down.

"Jeni, this is a Sexual Education class, and we're trying something new this year. We find students always learn better with actual demonstrations."

"Yes..." Jeni answered, feeling a bit nervous, but she told herself that she can handle it.

"Will you please sign this disclaimer form." Professor Johnson pushed a stack of about five or six pages in her direction.

"Sure." Jeni replied and quickly scribbled her signature on the last page, she felt a bit too distracted to read everything.

"Thank you Jeni." Professor Johnson answered. He stood up and reached into a cabinet behind him and pulled out a beige robe. "Please put on this robe, the class will start in 15 minutes."

"Is there somewhere I can go to change?" Jeni asked.

"If you must, there is my personal bathroom over there." The professor pointed the way. "But of course modesty won't really help the demonstration later, will it?"

"I guess not..."

Jeni reluctantly peeled off her t-shirt over her head in front of the professor, and then turned around to unclasp and remove her bra. She then unzipped her jeans and then slid it down with her thong, kicking off her flip-flops in the process. She turned back around and looked at the professor questioning and unsure.

The professor glanced her once over. "Hmm, very nice, you'll make a good model for today's class. Please put on the robe now."

Jeni took the robe and slipped it on loosely and tied it in the front. "Is this okay?"

"Yes, that's just fine. We can head to the auditorium now."

"Okay."

She followed Professor Johnson into the auditorium through another door in his office. There were about ten students, mixed male and female. At the front was a stage with a podium. Jeni also noticed, with a bit of excitement and anticipation, that there was a large projector screen and, in front of that, a gynaecologist's chair. She blushed a little when trying to imagine what she would be asked to do for this class in front of these eighteen-year olds.

"Where do you want me?" she asked the professor.

"You can go stand near the chair."

"Sure." Jeni answered as she tried to maintain her confidence on the exterior. She had a moment where she wondered if she might have gotten a little over her head. She moved to the chair quickly and stood next to it, looking back at the professor nervously.

"Don't be nervous, Jeni." Professor Johnson said. "Consider that everything we will do today is a perfectly normal part of human life."

"Of course." Jeni answered. She realized that the professor's reassuring voice made her relax slightly.

Professor Johnson moved behind the podium and tested the microphone, there was a short whine.

"Good morning class. Today we are covering the female body in human sexuality."

The professor continue after a moment's pause. "As you recall last week, we demonstrated the male form, showing you the various parts of the male body, including a demonstration of the male erection and ejaculation. I hope everybody took good notes for the exam later this semester."

Jeni quivered a bit, not realizing that the class covered this in such great detail. Hearing the detail of that class she felt herself get aroused. And as she looked over the class at all the attractive young male students, she got even more aroused. She hoped it wouldn't be too obvious.

"Today we have with us the lovely Jeni, she has been kind enough to offer to be our model today. Please give her a friendly hello, I think she might be a bit nervous."

Jeni glanced around the room and gave a shy smile.

"Good morning Jeni!" rings out across the auditorium as all the students spoke up together. There was one wolf whistle included.

"Mark! That's you second warning this semester!"

Jeni chuckled nervously and returned their hello.

"Everybody, please turn to page 18 in your books." The professor continued, which was followed by a rustle of paper.

"You will notice on the page, the diagram of the female form. I will now demonstrate this on Jeni."

The professor looked over at Jeni, "Jeni, please disrobe."

Jeni slowly untied the robe and slipped it down over her shoulders, and then let it fall to the ground. She was now completely exposed, facing the class. She felt her nipples harden after hearing some quiet gasps from the audience. She realized she wouldn't be able to hide her arousal anymore.

The professor attached a small camera to the side of his face. Jeni then noticed that the feed was visible on the big projector screen. He moved in front of her, and her face was visible on the screen. He then looked down, concentrating the view on her breasts.

Jeni shifted weight from one foot to the other subconsciously, noticing that her breasts jiggled on the screen.

"Class, these are the breasts. They are mammary glands designed for producing milk for babies to feed on. The baby sucks this milk from the nipples. For most women the breasts are also erogenous zones. In fact you can already see Jeni's sexual arousal by the fact that her nipples have hardened."

The professor took a breast into his hand and massaged it, making sure this was perfectly visible on the screen. He then pinched the nipple between finger and thumb. Jeni gasped at the touch, and her breath quickened, she felt her lower region getting extremely wet at the thought of the students watching this.

"Please notice the quickened breathing, this is a sure sign of excitement."

Professor Johnson then looked back at Jeni. "Jeni, please seat yourself in the chair. I assume you are familiar with it?"

"Yes, I am." She climbed into the chair and tentatively placed a foot in each stirrup.

Professor Johnson moved closer and panned the camera feed down her body and then rested on her groin.

"Class, you will notice the lack of hair. This is something that is currently very fashionable. But many women have hair down here, sometimes even in considerable quantities."

The professor then moved between Jeni's legs and kneeled down, the screen now showing a large, straight-on feed of her womanhood. He then pulled out a small penlight and switched it on, concentrating it on her. Now her lower lips weren't just shown on the big screen, but perfectly lighted as well to show every small detail.

"Class, you will notice glistening of moisture here. The woman generates lubrication as she gets aroused, this assists with penetration of the man's penis."

Jeni blushed at this objective analysis of her body and her arousal.

"When you're about to have sex, it's always a good idea to make sure your date is fully aroused. It reduces chaffing and makes it a lot more comfortable and pleasurable for her."

Jeni subconsciously eased her thighs open a bit further. Having the class staring at all this detail aroused her even more.

Professor Johnson reached in with his hands and spread Jeni's lips apart, directing the light at the different parts. This caused Jeni to breathe harder at the touch and she gently lifted her hips a little.

"Class, you see here on the outside is the labia. When you spread that apart, you see these small protrusions which are the labia minora. Of course, these may sometimes protrude quite a bit, as every body is different. Up here is the clitoral hood, and you can see here the clitoris. Guys, pay attention to this, it is often neglected."

The video feed zoomed in on the clitoris, and the professor massaged it.

"Ohhh...." Jeni gasped, her eyes closed, her back arched up, "Mmmmm....."

She wished the professor would apply more stimulation. She wanted to orgasm in front of the students, showing them her convulsing pussy in detail.

"Between the labia you see the vaginal opening, which is where the penis is inserted. You can see how lubricated she is and I move my finger in and out of her."

Professor Johnson's finger was wet with moisture as he pulled it back out. Jeni moaned, and ached for the finger to be re-inserted. She was now fully aroused and this was teasing her. The professor spread her lips apart and trained the light inside.

"And you see here where the penis would thrust in and out until the man ejaculates, depositing his semen and sperm inside."

Jeni imagined the a hard cock thrusting in and depositing sperm into her, and wished it would happen right now, she would not refuse any man coming up to her now and offering to fuck her.

"That will of course be covered next week in more detail when we cover the different acts of sexual intercourse and demonstrate them for you."

Jeni made a mental note to try and sign up for that week.

"Class, you will remember that last week we had our male model demonstrate masturbation. I'd like to remind you that while sexual intercourse can be very fun, it can also be fraught with hazards of disease and unwanted pregnancies. This college promotes safe sex with fewer partners, and preferably masturbation or oral sex to prevent pregnancies."

The professor turned back to Jeni. "Jeni, please demonstrate masturbation to the ladies, and especially the gents, here."

"Yes!" Jeni exclaimed, "I mean sure, I will."

She moved her hands to her womanhood and slid her fingers over her clitoris, slowly rubbing it in small circles, making sure the act was visible on the screen. She began to buck her hips as she intensified the stimulation, rubbing quicker now, in faster circles. She moved her fingers down and pushed them inside, as deep as she could. She groaned, pulling her fingers out and thrusting them in again. She felt her arousal heating up to epic proportions as she saw herself masturbating from a view she had never seen before.

"Ooooooh..." she moaned.

The professor continued his lecture. "Class, please notice the increased breathing, and the body's natural attempt to arch upwards. Also notice the swelling of the labia, and the slight reddishness. Pay attention to her technique."

She slid another finger inwards, and built up more speed, fucking herself while she returned the gazes of the students. Seeing them watching her gave her a feeling she'd never felt before, she loved every moment of this. She desperately wanted her orgasm, but at the same time, she did not want this to end. As she inserted a third finger, she realized she had never felt this close to the edge before. She breathed even more rapidly.

"Class, I believe she is getting very close to orgasm."

The class shifted in their seats, leaning forwards in anticipation. Jeni noticed that many guys were repositioning their bulges, and that several girls had hands up their skirts.

Jeni concentrated on her clit again, rubbing it with one hand as she continued to fuck herself with the other hand. She was bucking violently now in the chair, making it shake like one of those electronic rodeo bulls.

She picked up the pace even more, and moaned loudly. She had long stopped caring about modesty, and simply wanted to cum. She felt the orgasm arrive, and her body convulsed.

"Oooooohhhhhh" she gasped, as she pulled her hand out, but she continued to massage her clitoris and lips, as the camera feed showed her vagina opening and closing in convulsions.

"Oohh, fuck, yes, oh god, yes, mmmmmm...."

"Class, you see how her vagina contracts like that, you will notice this when your penis is inside her, and this will be the sign that she has orgasmed. Some women may orgasm several times afterwards, so this isn't a sign that you should stop, but you should be free to allow yourself to ejaculate at this point."

Jeni felt her orgasm strengthen, and more convulsions shook her body, hearing her body being discussed like that. She dropped her hands to her sides, but left her legs spread and letting everyone gaze at her open, but not yet satisfied, womanhood.

"And this brings us to the end of the masturbation demonstration. Thank you Jeni, you were very good. Please stay seated for a while."

Jeni stayed seated. She still felt very aroused, despite the orgasm, and she really wished those all those male students would come and fuck her mercilessly.

"We will be discussing intercourse and other sexual acts next week. I will be posting ads for both a male and female model. You can pack up now and leave in an orderly fashion. If anybody wants a closer look at our model, feel free to do so, but do so in an orderly fashion."

Jeni felt her pussy wetten again at the thought of the students coming up and looking at her so exposed. Most students left, but several guys and a couple girls did come by and take a look between her legs, sniffing her scent, massaging her breasts, and even inserting some fingers into her. She could see the arousal on all of them, and expected they would probably find a secluded spot to practice some masturbation. She wished she could watch.

The students left, leaving her alone with the professor.

"Was that alright, Professor Johnson? Was I too fast, too slow, too much for your students?"

"It was perfectly fine Jeni, it's a natural response, there is no right or wrong in sexuality, only the enjoyment of those involved is important. Let me ask you Jeni, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes I did, very much so."

"Well I am glad for that. Too many people still prudish these days and uneducated in the ways of their bodies. You were shy at first, but you opened up quickly. I take it this performance in public was a secret desire of yours?"

"Yes, I suppose it was...."

"Well, would you be interested in next week's demonstration? It will be much more involved than today's, so you have to be sure."

"Absolutely!" Jeni answered without hesitation.

"Would you be okay with mutual masturbation?"

"Yes."

"Performing oral sex on a man?"

"Yes."

"Having oral sex performed on you by a man?"

"Y-yes...."

"Vaginal intercourse? Bearing in mind, this would be in front of the students."

"Yes....."

Jeni's pulse quickened again, her nipples hardening, her lower regions becoming wet again. She was already anticipating the class, and couldn't wait for it.

"Are you on the pill, or do you have some means of contraception? We would hate for any accidents to occur in this regard."

"I am on the pill."

"Of course you remember from your own experience that we test all our models for diseases. And of course for demonstration purposes we would prefer not to use condoms."

"Okay, sure."

"I am glad to hear so." Said Professor Johnson. "You may get dressed now, and I will let you know later in the week if I have chosen you."

"Okay." Answered Jeni.

She eased herself out of the stirrups and got up out of the chair, and didn't bother with the robe. She moved back to the professor's office through the side door of the auditorium and grabbed her clothes there, fumbling as she tried to dress quickly. She admitted to herself she had wanted the professor to offer to fuck her, but she supposed he was too professional for this. It was a shame, he was very attractive.

She decided to head straight back to her apartment and fetch out her favourite vibrator. She hoped her male flatmate wasn't around, so that she could have a bit of privacy.

To be continued...