Jeni's Arrangement Ch. 01

Story Info
An intimate evening with Rhett.
4.1k words
4.43
27.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Chapter 1: An Intimate Evening with Rhett

Jeni smiled at Rhett and said, "I think I can make a better cup of coffee than this. Would you like to drop by and continue this conversation at home?"

Rhett could hardly believe his ears. He was usually the one doing the 'inviting.' He raised his eyebrows and replied, "Ahhhh..., would you repeat that madam. Did I hear correctly?"

Jeni smiled, and directed Rhett, "Pay the bill and follow me, sir."

A quick glance into the rear view mirror provided Jeni Ekland a brief sense of security as she drove home through a couple of rough neighborhoods. Even though closer, she would not normally take this route unless Rhett Strong was following. After the past several months, she had allowed herself a brief cup of coffee at the Waffle House with Rhett after the AHA (American Heart Association) meeting. It was almost 10:00 pm and Jeni had drifted into one of her frequent bouts of loneliness that occurred during her husband's absences. And with the loneliness came a bit of sexual tension that kept her in a state of unrest.

Inviting another man into her home was completely out of character for her, yet tonight it was well planned. She had selected her target. A rush of excitement brought back memories of a young teenage girl coming of age. She would be taking a bold step in coming to grips with her present sexuality. But now, at the age of 52, she hoped to benefit from the many years of maturity she had developed.

Jeni continued glancing in the rear view mirror just to make sure Rhett was still there. She felt uncomfortable driving alone at night. Her mind wandered and she questioned. Why was she doing this? The images flashing across the mirror reminded her of a video tape on fast forward. She began to reflect on the life she had with her wonderful husband. He had given her two successful children, a beautiful home, a great marriage, their reputations and their careers. How could she spend an evening with Rhett and protect all of this? The reasons seemed so shallow. Regardless, she had a plan. She would find a way.

With each in their separate cars, Jeni led Rhett into the triple car garage. He parked along side her husband's Mercedes...the automatic door closed behind them. Was this a symbolic 'point of no return'?

They entered the family room and Jeni helped him out of his coat and hung them neatly in the closet. She turned, smiled and gave Rhett one of those stand-off hugs that said, 'I'm a very proper woman...don't get too close...this is just between friends.' She turned, walked away and said, "Excuse me a minute let me change into something more comfortable."

Rhett foolishly daydreamed that maybe, she'd return in her sexiest lingerie, or that she'd return nude covered in a comfortable bathrobe. His hopes were soon dashed as she appeared in a comfortable tee shirt tucked neatly into the waistband of a pair of loose fitting knit shorts. Rhett quietly remarked, "Now, you look relaxed."

"Thank you sir, I had to free these tits from that tight bra."

Rhett chuckled and playfully teased, "Oh I just wish you had allowed me to help?"

To which Jeni replied as she picked up the flirtatious exchange, "You men are all alike. You're just horny old dogs. Hell, these are getting flat and hang like a 50 year old woman's. Certainly, you don't see anything sexy in these."

"You are a 50 year old woman and they should look like that. You should be proud of your appearance. You are a beautiful, sexy, mature woman. We are visual animals, you know."

"And sir, I don't believe you have told me your age yet," Jeni asked, as she put her hands on her hips and thrust her chest forward.

Laughing, Rhett commented, "Let's just say I've entered the Viagra stage of life.

"Surely not," Jeni politely replied, "Here, let's make that pot of coffee."

"Oh yes, since that heart surgery, things were a little slow and the quality was slipping. It's like when one's eyesight begins to fade and print becomes hard to read; reading glasses help. A little assistance never hurts and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Just don't take sex away from us old men."

Jeni laughed with a compassionate sense of understanding. Her husband had started using Levitra after his corrective heart surgery. Then she said, "Don't forget us women. We like a little sex too."

As she turned and moved into the kitchen, Rhett slowly followed. He stood, maybe a step away. Jeni opened the cabinet and asked, "Can you get that coffeemaker from the top shelf." Rhett carefully closed the distance between them. Jeni took a deep breath as she sensed him invading her space. He slowly nestled up behind her, and willingly she made no attempt to move. In fact she turned slightly allowing her breast to touch his arm. Warm sensations spread up her back. Her vagina began to moisten. Her husband had been away over two weeks. She knew the signs.

Rhett carefully assembled the coffeemaker and plugged it into the outlet and said, "There, it's ready to go." He lightly placed his hand in the small of her back guiding her back to the familiar spot at the counter.

Jeni politely responded, "You can go back into the den if you like and I'll join you as soon as it's ready." She briefly reflected on the present situation. Was she supposed to have a guilty conscience or was this what she wanted.

Rhett said, "I'll just stand here by the bar. Talking with you is better than sitting alone."

"Suit yourself", Jeni replied, and placed the filter into the coffeemaker. She began to pour the dry coffee. She sensed that Rhett was moving in closer. With both hands now occupied she felt him slip up behind her, place his hands on her hips, and slowly move them around her midsection and gently pull her into his chest. She took a deep breath and allowed herself a moment to enjoy his embrace, then said, "Based on what I'm feeling, I don't think you need any Viagra." She missed this kind of affection during her husband's absences. Make no mistake, she was getting turned on.

With Jeni facing away, Rhett slowly pulled her into his arms and pressed his hard member into the crevice of her ass. He pulled the tee shirt from the waistband of her shorts, then, moved slowly to cup a breast in each hand.

Jeni trembled with anticipation. This was a totally new experience for her. She was barely able to pour the water into the coffeemaker. Somehow the task was done. Her attention was now focused on the responses her body was experiencing. Her face and chest flushed. She grabbed the front of the counter to steady herself. Shaking from pent up desire, she wanted him to take her, but that would violate the details of her plan. Slowly, she turned in his arms and allowed his kiss. Their mouths opened and their tongues danced. Her loins ached as the passion intensified.

Rhett pressed his hardness into her lower midsection and began a slow rocking motion. She caressed the front of his slacks and gently squeezed. He was very hard and his size was nice. Their tongues renewed their love for French-kissing. Her brief equipment inspection told her they would fit quite nicely together and that she could be well satisfied.

Jeni raised herself onto her toes, opened her legs and tried to place the tip of his cock in that clit area. Slowly with some reluctance, she pushed him away and said, "Wait, wait Rhett. I've got something to discuss with you first."

"Oh goodness, I knew this was only a dream. Please don't turn into a pumpkin, my balls ache so much."

Jeni laughed and said, "Forgive me Rhett, I do understand. Maybe we can work something out later, but for now listen to me. I'm going to use language I don't normally use. But at a time like this, there are no other words that can explain my feelings.

I want you to know that there is nothing I want more than for you to fuck me, right now, right here. But, it can't happen tonight. Believe me; I want it as bad as you. I look forward to the first time your cock opens me up and fills that empty space down here."

Rhett sat in stunned disbelief and said, "I cannot believe what I'm hearing, but I must admit that right now it's a hell of a turn-on. You know that I want you just as much. But I don't want this to be a reason to break up a marriage."

"I don't want that to happen either. My husband and I have invested too many years together. I won't throw that away. At the same time, I can hardly wait for you to spread the lips of this pussy and bury that rod. Hell I want it now. I want you in me. I want you to fulfill the duty all men are put on earth to do. I want you to pound my pussy into a purple swollen mass of tissue, dripping with all of the lubricating juices we can muster. And since I'm out of the egg production business, I want you to blow that cum into the deepest part of my pussy."

Rhett laughed and replied, "Wow, you do know how to use the language, there has to be more to this story."

"Oh, there is. I don't want our little thing here to threaten our marriage. Matt owns my heart. He owns my soul. We have two wonderful children together and that will never change. And if I have anything to do with it, our relationship will stay strong."

"Then why take the risk," Rhett asked?

Jeni cocked her head and playfully mocked, "Because I'm beginning to admit that I'm a lot like most men who just want some strange pussy. Well...I want some strange cock." After they shared a laugh together she said, "More to the point, I want a good old fashioned fucking. Seriously, I want you here because, I hope, you want to fuck me. But before I explain my reasons I want you to understand my needs and then if you don't want to continue, there will be no regrets."

"I understand...I think?" Rhett replied displaying a serious questioned expression. "I'm anxious to hear more."

"You see, for twenty five years Matt and I have had a long distance marriage. And since the children have left the nest, I have been here alone for two to three week periods at a time. And when I get horny, I want to get fucked. When the children were still around, I was able to involve myself in their activities and soon enough the special weekends and holidays with Matt would arrive. During those times, I would make sure that he was well fucked and fed before he had to leave to return to his work. Not only am I a good piece of ass, I'm a pretty good cook as well."

"Matt has been very successful with Myer Construction and I would not make any demands on him that would change his career. He loves his work. But, he has always been assigned projects elsewhere...usually out of state. He has even suggested half-heartedly that I take on a casual sexual liaison. You see now, I think I just might take him up on his offer. I think and hope he will understand. But, I've got to work this out with him first."

"Have you ever caught him with another woman," asked Rhett?

Jeni paused before she answered that question. The Letter came to mind. She chose her words carefully. "Matt has never admitted as such, and knowing him I would not expect him too. I'm not sure I would want him too."

"I don't understand. Have you ever considered a private eye," Rhett asked?

"Oh, heavens no," she replied. "I would be disappointed in him if he didn't land between a woman's legs from time to time. And you can bet your ass they wouldn't be dry-humping. He would have a dick in her so fast and when he finished she would be well satisfied. Years ago it bothered me, but recently, I have not had reason to be too concerned. He has always come home on a regular basis and made sure that the children and I were well taken care of financially, sexually and otherwise. Well no, not the children sexually...aaaa...aaaaahh...you know what I mean.

Rhett laughed and interjected, "but, to suspect has to hurt and make you feel rejected."

When I was younger it did. I had no facts, only suspicions. Over the last ten years I reflect and conclude that he has shown me and the children great love. I was always well screwed; as crass as that sounds. He is so damn bawdy. Both of you are alike in that respect. I have come to realize that is the kind of men I choose. I can't change you-all, so I might as well admit it and find a way to accept it and love that about the men that turn me on. Once I came to understand that about myself I realized that's why I love my husband so. It's just that during these two to three week periods of time I want someone to talk with, someone to touch and 'yes' I would like to have someone fuck me. Now you know...my secret is out. That's all it will be between us...just a good friend and a good fuck. That's all I can offer. Are you still interested?"

"Well maybe...sounds like the perfect arrangement," Rhett replied as he sipped on his coffee and invited Jeni to sit by his side on the love seat. As she carefully sat without spilling her coffee she allowed Rhett's free arm to coax her into his side. "Are you comfortable," he asked?

"Very," she replied as she slid down so that her head rested in the crook of his arm.

"Is a guilty conscience getting in the way of a nice intimate friendship," Rhett asked as he finished his coffee?

"Absolutely not," she replied as she sat her empty coffee cup down and cuddled further down along Rhett's side. She casually dropped her hand inside his knee and began to caress his inner thigh.

Rhett spoke up, "I'm still confused. How are you going to work this out with your husband?"

Since you ask, let me put it this way. Matt has never been the jealous type. In our younger years, I would get extremely jealous. He never thought that it was natural for people to be totally monogamous. I did until the kids were out of the nest. Then, one night while I was masturbating, I asked myself, what's the big deal about sex? It's just a normal body function that allows male and female the ultimate in pleasure. Do our instincts allow us to own someone else, especially someone as biologically different as the opposite sex? "

Rhett placed his large right hand inside her left thigh and started to move his fingers inside her loose fitting shorts. He was encouraged more as he felt Jeni open up slightly to his touch. His cock hardened. She displayed a warm accepting smile.

Jeni turned slightly and placed her hands on his penis outside the slacks. "You feel nice. It's kind of difficult continuing this conversation."

"No, no...please continue. I'm listening."

Jeni gave him another playful squeeze and said, "It looks like ole big-boy is pretty hard right now. He needs some relief doesn't he?"

"If you keep that up he will be spitting at you before you want him too."

Jeni playfully pushed her face into his chest and continued the conversation. "You know Rhett; I have come to realize that if I were in Matt's environment, I probably would have had an affair and thrown everything away.

"Hell, I wonder why I should even be here," Rhett replied.

"I'm sorry Rhett, I know I should shut up and let these moments play out."

Rhett leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose. They had slowly moved into a semi reclining position with Jeni angled into his chest. One knee was raised allowing Rhett easier access to her pussy. His hand moved up the pant leg of those loose fitting shorts to cover her pussy and found a nice surprise; somewhat startled he said, "No panties...Damn, that's sexy!"

Jeni smiled and said, "I'm glad you like it. You know, that hand of yours is really turning me on."

Rhett's long fingers lightly massaged that tender spot between her swollen lips and the top inner portion of her thigh. "I love this area of a woman's body. It's so soft here. Do you want me to stop?"

"You better not, but if you keep doing that, you're gonna have to finish me." Jeni's passion continued to build. She began to question whether she could withstand Rhett's advances. She had already gone further than she planned. Her brain had lost control. Desire had taken over. She thought that if Rhett could give her that orgasm everything would still be on track.

Then suddenly Jeni involuntarily jumped, and gasped, "Oh my good...Oh my goodness, you found it."

"Found what," Rhett laughed silently to himself knowing the cause of her reaction?

"You found that magic button. Ahhh, that is so sensitive." She curled her groin into Rhett's hand allowing further access.

"Yuck, you're kind of wet down here." He pulled his hand away and playfully put his middle finger under her nose.

Instinctively she jerked her head away and said, "Stop...you're disgusting."

With Rhett's slacks still on, Jeni's hand squeezed around his cock with as much grip as she had and through gritted teeth begged. "Put it back. Put your hand back down there...dammit."

Rhett smiled to himself, and placed the palm of his hand on her mound and found a small patch of pubic hair. "Hey, I like that. I'm glad you didn't shave everything."

"Pussy has to have hair," Jeni said. "That's my landing strip...my war bonnet...beaver ...headdress...pussy pillow...badge of honor. You like those names? No, I don't want to look like a little girl anymore. This pussy has enjoyed every battle...every stroke. I want something to show for it."

Rhett laughed at her clever imagination, leaned into her neck and whispered, "It feels so wispy."

"'Wispy,' that's a nice word. It sounds sexy. I want to keep things neat and clean so I shave down below there." Jeni placed her hand over his and guided it down over her pussy and boldly said, "See how smooth that feels."

Rhett placed the full width of his palm over her pussy and caressed those swollen lips ever so slowly.

"Oh my, you can't imagine how good that feels," Jeni replied.

Rhett's middle finger intentionally dropped in the furrow of her wet vulva and lightly touched her clitoris again. Each time, she responded with a deep intake of air. Her nipples were now noticeably enlarged under the light tee shirt. Her neck and upper chest had become flushed and bright red as she passionately responded to his slow hand. "What do you want," Rhett asked. He hoped she wanted everything.

"I want you to finish me. It won't take much. Please don't fuck me...not tonight. Just finger-fuck me and rub my clit," Jeni begged, as she grabbed his forearm and arched her pussy into his masterful hands.

Rhett allowed his finger to move further down into her opening and trace small circles inside those tender nether lips. He was careful not to enter. "Your pussy is so wet. Are you ready for a little penetration?"

To muffle her ecstatic cries, Jeni smashed her mouth to Rhett's "Oh yes dammit...put it in. Finger-fuck me. Give it to me."

With some authority Rhett shoved one finger, then two, into her pussy and massaged that sensitive area behind the pubic bone.

That did it. Jeni's pelvis jerked. She instinctively rolled over onto Rhett's midsection and humped her vagina into his cock. "Hold me, Rhett...Aaaaaagh...I can't help it. I'm coming." Her body jerked in response to his skilled manipulation.

Rhett's hand remained in place covering Jeni's pussy. Somehow his fingers remained buried. He felt every clinch. In his highly aroused condition, she became light as a feather. Slowly, her shaking body subsided. Then in one final spasm, Jeni collapsed. Her pussy softened and flooded his hand with the juices of her orgasmic release.

Rhett cradled her into his chest; her cheek snuggled into the nap of his neck and even though his cock remained rock-hard he was at peace knowing that at that moment he was the instrument of her pleasure. As she lay temporarily spent in his arms, he thought to himself, what a wonderful memory to hold on too.

After several moments of temporary satisfaction, Jeni's thoughts began to refocus. "Don't worry Rhett, I'm gonna take care of you and Mr. Johnson here," she said, placing her hand onto his belt.

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12