Jenn Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot wife hates the skater punks.
1.9k words
4.23
128.4k
87

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer B was a beautiful 37 year old brunette haired woman. At 5'3" she was the image of a perfect hot wife, 34D-34-24, yep it didn't get much better looking than Jennifer Blackburn. For years in this little neighborhood she lived in she had the ability to turn every man's head old, young, married, it didn't matter she is the kind of woman every guy wanted to fuck. Unfortunately for every guy on the block she married an aspiring artist named Jeff M. Jeff was a couple of inches and years more than her, balding, and not the best body ever but they had been together for over 5 years and Jennifer did care for him. She was just entering her sexual peak unfortunately her husband was entering the downhill on his. When they first got together in college he was fantastic he wasn't well hung in fact he was a little below average but he was very attentive something Jenn loved about him but after 18 years together he seemed to be taking her for granted.

They went from fucking 10 times a week or more to once if she was lucky, this was making Jenn very frustrated. Even though she'd had only been with one other man Jenn was able to know there had to be better sex out there for a sexy woman like her.

Jenn however was a faithful wife she however did fantasize about being with other men but she really fantasized about a group of white skater kids, about 4 of them, that hung out at the park nearby. She always noticed them when she was jogging they would stop whatever they were doing to ogle over her. She couldn't blame the she would purposely wear her tightest yoga pants and most reavealing top when she would go jogging just to feel there stares. It would always end with her going home and using her dildo to finger herself to orgasm.

Everything in her life changed when she decide to go running on a warm Saturday morning. She wore her tight black short running shorts and her tight revealing pink sports top that showed maximum cleavage and pulled her long brunette hair into a ponytail. She hadn't ran, or had sex, in about a week and needed a release.

"Jeff I'm goin on a run." She said lovingly.

"Okay, Jenn. Be careful." He said nonchalantly, almost as if he didn't care. He really believed his wife was his would never attempt to leave him no matter how poorly she was treated.

Jenn began running around the block starting a good pace. It was around 10 A.M. when she left with luck she would be back home around 11 fucking herself with her dildo. She got to park and saw the skater punks standing near the half pipe. Though she always noticed them noticing her she didn't really care for them because they dressed like punks with the long hair, baggy pants, and nose piercings. One was fat, one tall, and the other two were skinny, she really didn't care for them but always seemed to get an orgasm when thinking about them. All four of the stood around who she assumed was there leader, which was a fair assumption, he stood at around 6' tall, the others weren't even over 5'5", skinny with shoulder length hair a long black t-shirt that reached his waist the his top underwear then she saw his baggy pants near his knees. The sight made him would make a normal person want to call the cops, and Jenn would have years ago but for some reasen his looks excited her.

Jenn began to run near them and three of them took notice stopping what they were doing except for the shortest one he stopped mid skate and his board shot out from under him when he noticed her and flew to right in front of her as he hit the ground. Jenn stopped she decided to have a little fun and picked up the board to carry to where they were.

"Damn it you should watch what you are doing if I hadn't have been paying attention I could have hurt myself." She looked fierce yet sexy at the same time she began to approach the kid who fell to really lay it into him but the leader stepped in her path to stop her.

"Listen lady my friend made a mistake and he is sorry. But you're the one running around half naked in front of a bunch of us 18 year olds." His voice was that of a punk but a confident one Jenn's pussy was getting moist with this tall punk towering her.

"Fine just make sure you are more careful." She said pretending she didn't hear him talk about her look as she handed the leader the board she could clearly see a massive bulge forming in his underwear. It was pointing upward at an angle Jenn was mesmerized by it she assumed it had to be at least 10".

She turned and ran home. When she got inside she saw Jeff on the couch and immediately pulled his pants down and sucked his cock and rode him until he came very quickly. "Damn babe what was that about."

"Nothing." She said as she went into her bedroom and used her dildo wishing it was the skater's cock.

The next day Jeff had to leave for a week to visit his mom. Jenn had decided to work in her front yard she wore her black tank top with her tight blue jean shorts and she sat on her knees working her flowers. She heard familiar voices coming down the street. It was the skater punks probably going to the park. She immediately began to think about the big cock she had seen on the tall one the day before and it made her horny. She kept up her gardening in the flower bed sitting on her knees to reach the dirt it looked like doggy position as though her pussy was waiting for a big cock.

...

The skaters noticed her and went over to the abandoned lot next to her house to get a better view without getting caught.

"Damn Johnny it's that jogger woman that always wears the skimpiest shit." The short fat skater said to the tall one.

"Right Timmy, I would love to give her the business for what she did the other day but would probably just fuck her instead." Johnny said. "Jeremy, Ralph, what do you guys think?"

"Hell yeah Johnny those tits are magnificent." Ralph said.

"I'd love to tap her ass." Jeremy chimed in.

All three stood there for awhile watching her garden peeping at her through slits and holes in the wooden fence. They kept watching as she stood up sat down and finally she got up and stretched for the sky letting her boobs hang in her tank top almost spilling out.

"Damn guys I gotta go." Timmy said.

"Yeah man me and Ralph have to get hom before mom gets pissed again it's starting to get dark." Jeremy said. All four were getting erections.

"You guys go home I'm gonna to keep watching for a little while." Johnny said not wanting to move for anything in the world. Which was lucky cause the only house that could see him was across the street and it had been on the market for months, and shrubs blocked any on the street from seeing him if he wanted to get comfortable while watching.

...

Jenn got up to go inside after she noticed the skaters were leaving there peeping spot.

"Wait only three are leaving." Jenn counted in her head the tall one must want an encore performance before he leaves. Jenn had been getting more and more excited since she saw them sneak over the fence area earlier.

"I guess I'll take a shower and get ready for bed." She said out loud to herself.

"Huuuh!" Jenn heard the skater say from behind the fence but played it off as the he said nothing. She knew it was perfect to tease him her bathroom window was right beside the fence and face the clear door shower. She entered her bedroom and decide to put on a strip show in the bathroom so her admirer could get a good show.

...

Johnny moved toward the part of the fence where a light had just turned on through the window. He was in luck there was a massive slit in the fence facing her bathroom window she opened up her window.

"Hell yeah I can see clearly now." He said to himself pulling his pants to the ground. He watched Jenn turn towards the fence and begin pulling her top over her head. Johnny wanted something for later and quickly got his phone out and placed it on top of the fence to record her fate was with him as the shot was perfect from where he placed his phone.

"Just in time." He said as she snapped off her bra and let her gorgeous 34d tits hover in the air. Jenn turned around and let her ass face the window and bent over while pulling off her jean shorts to reveal her moist tight pussy and asshole.

"Damn she is tight for an older bitch, her husband must have a shrimp dick." Johnny laughed to himself not able to imagine how a woman so hot could get her husband to wreck that pussy up unless he had a shrimp dick. Jenn began running the water in the shower and slowly moved her left hand down to her clit. Slowly she rubbed it while using her other hand to grab her right tit.

"Damn son she is a freak." Johnny said his underwear down to his ankles stroking his massive thick dick to it's full hardness. Jenn got in the shower but not before grabbing her dildo.

...

Jenn sat on the seat inside the shower and began to slowly swivel the head of the dildo around her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes." Jenn began to moan as she started to slowly penetrate her pussy. Jenn kept picturing the skater punk right over the fence, his massive cock forcing it's way into her womanhood over and over again. It made her become more horny thinking about the fact he was on the other side of the fence probably jerking off to this right now.

"Ahhhhhhhh! yes!" she screamed pushing it in and out more quickly. Jenn was becoming desperate finally while using the dildo with her left hand she took her right index finger and forced it up her ass.

"Oh fuck yes! You skater punk yes!" Jenn screamed as she began squirting.

...

"Ahhh!" Johnny Screamed as he shot his massive load all over the fence.

"Damn it looks like a bucket load." Johnny said to himself.

"Looks like the bitch has a thing for me I knew she was peeking at my cock the yesterday."

Jenn finally stopped and began to clean herself up. Johnny grabbed his phone... 10:15P.M.

"Shit I was supposed to be home an hour ago." Johnny quickly pulled his pants up and went on home forgetting the most important thing to a skater.

...

Jenn went to the other side of the fence about an hour later and found a skateboard also she noticed alot of slimy white cream on the fence drying up.

"Oh my god this kid can shoot a load." Jenn knew she shouldn't but she needed to get that punk's huge cock.