Jenn Ch. 1

Story Info
He notices sexy female friend.
760 words
3.28
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jenn invited me over one night, I thought nothing of it. We were good friends for a long time and I had been over before. She surprised me a little when she produced a bottle of rum and suggested we drink it. I agreed and made up some rum and cokes for both of us.

It was about my 3rd drink before I really looked at Jenn. She has on a tight white shirt and a short black skirt. Jenn is a blonde about 5' 9" with a very nice looking pair of 38 C breasts and is actually quite alluring. She noticed me staring and smiled and pulled her knees up to her chest. Embarrassed, I looked away, all the while making polite conversation. When I looked back however, I got my first real surprise. The way that Jenn was sitting I could see her underwear, but she wasn't wearing any! So there I was just staring at Jenn's trimmed pussy when my cock began to realize just what it was that I was seeing. Jenn suddenly stoop up and suggested we do some studying for school. I agreed and as she bent over to get her books, I got a very nice look at her bare ass and her luscious cunt.

We settled down and studied for a while and getting a little woozy from the drinks. Then Jenn stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I've got an idea that might be a little more exciting." She said as she ran from the room, her breasts playfully bouncing all the way. She came back with a video in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see." She replied and popped the video into the VCR and hit the play button. I got my answer when I looked up at the screen. On the TV was a naked brunette with ample breasts riding a man with about a 6" cock. She really seemed to be enjoying herself as she approached orgasm, rocking back and forth on the man's cock.

"Where'd you get it?" I asked, shaken and really shocked.

"A friend of mine." She replied, her eyes glued to the screen. And so we just sat there for a while watching the brunette approach orgasm when we both spontaneously looked up at each other. We gazed into each other's eyes. My cock had quickly begun growing and was making quite an uncomfortable bulge in my pants. Jenn was no better, her nipples we very erect and pushing against her shirt making little nubs on her large breasts. As I looked down, I noticed her skirt was hiked up and her hand was rubbing at her very wet pussy lips. She look back at me and then leaned over and kissed me. Her lips parted and our tongues met and twirled. As our tongues explored each other's mouth, I felt her hand on my pants, undoing my fly.

"My breasts." Jenn breathed, breaking the kiss. My hands leapt up and began massaging her breasts and then pinching her erect nipples. She moaned and arched her back and thrust her breasts towards my hands. She leaned back and practically tore her shirt off and then leaned back in, kissing me again and finished undoing my pants and tugged them off. I then took off my shirt and reached back for her breasts, tweaking her nipples through her bra. She then reached inside my boxers and tugged them off, freeing my cock. Jenn gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"Its gotta be 8" long!" she exclaimed. She then leaned back in and kissed me, this time while slowly stroking my cock. I then reached down and unzipped her skirt and took off her bra. Her soft creamy globes with erect nipples were suddenly free. I slowly began kissing her chin, then neck and then reached her left breast. My tongue reached the nipples and I flicked it with my tongue and Jenn moaned and pressed my head into her breasts. I then proceeded to kiss and lick both breasts while I slowly slid my hand towards her crotch. I felt up her inner thighs and began rubbing her cunt. I slipped a finger in-between her cunt lips and penetrated inwards. Jenn moaned loudly and called out my name. I reached for her clitoris with my thumb and touched and rubbed it. Jenn arched her back and moaned even more.

"Oh, Jake, Oh, Oh, Oh, OH! OH!" she exclaimed. And then her body shuddered in orgasm and relaxed in the aftermath.