Jenn Spices Up Her Marriage

Story Info
Jenn and her husband spice things up.
2.7k words
4.12
61.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newcple78
newcple78
15 Followers

My name is Jenn, I'm 39, married with two children and I work as a legal secretary for a large law firm. My husband, Brad, is also 39, Brad and I are very much in love, and we have been married for fifteen years now. However, like most couples, jobs, kids etc. have put a damper on our relationship. I don't always feel like he's attracted to me.

I work with an Associate Attorney, Ron, who is African American, he is in and out of the office regularly. Ron has an outgoing personality and he's easy to talk to, he's a nice guy. He's in his late twenties, good-looking, tall, well built and a great dresser. Through office gossip, I've heard he's been with a two women at the firm. The word is he's really big, so maybe there's some truth to what they say about black guys. I'm pretty sure he flirts with me, he does it discreetly, and he's cute about it. I work out but I'm still very self-conscious about my body. Both girls who he hooked-up with are in their mid-twenties, and beautiful with perfect bodies, I can't believe Ron also finds me attractive, it's flattering,

I've read several articles online, on Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Vogue etc. that it's a pretty common thing for a white woman, especially a married one, to be somewhat curious about black men. I also, I read that a lot of times it's a turn on for the husband to have his wife desired by other men, particularly black men, because it's so taboo and kinky. My husband and I are usually open and honest with each other. So I felt guilty not telling him about the situation at work.

I decided I needed to tell him. Late one night after the kids were in bed and things were quiet, I told Brad that, earlier that week Ron and I were talking about working-out and he said, "That my workout routine was working because it was producing good results."

Brad just kind of looked at me, "Who? Ron, the black guy from work?" Brad didn't say anything else or have much of a reaction besides that.

A couple of days later, out of the blue, Brad asked if Ron had been back in the office. I told him I'd seen him that morning and Ron told me he liked my perfume. Brad asked if Ron was married or had a girlfriend, I said no but I had heard he had hooked-up with two girls from the office and they gossiped about it. Brad asked, "What did they say?" It was an awkward conversation to have with my husband but I felt I needed to be honest, so I said, "well supposedly, Ron has...a big...you know..."

Brad just started laughing, telling me, "I know, I've seen a few at the gym." The conversation moved on and that was the end of the discussion.

By that weekend, I started to notice Brad was being much more attentive and complimentary towards me, it felt good. We were talking about work and Brad asked if I'd run into Ron again. I told him, he stopped by after lunch briefly. Brad didn't say anything but I could tell he was waiting to hear more. I told Brad that I had prepped three cases for Ron and he was surprised that I had them finished them so quickly, he gave me a big, long hug and thanked me. Brad just looked at me and smiled. That night in bed Brad, for the first time in weeks, couldn't keep his hands off me.

A few days later, after the kids were sleeping, we had a few glasses of wine and talked. Brad had a lot of questions about work and Ron. I finally mustered the courage and asked Brad, "Did you think Ron's flirting with me or he's just a nice guy?"

Brad grinned, and said, "I think he thinks you're hot, why wouldn't he, you got a pretty face, nice curves and well you got something black guys love, a big booty!"

I enjoyed the compliments, it was nice to hear that from my husband, but I did playfully slap him for the booty comment. I said to Brad, "But I'm married."

Brad said, "I don't think guys like Ron care, he probably just wants to get in your panties and show you how big he is, guys like that don't care if you're married, heck they don't care if the husband watches it happen."

I almost fell over, I couldn't believe Brad was talking like that, but there was something stimulating about the whole situation, Ron hitting on me and Brad and I talking openly about it. It felt good that we had such a strong enough relationship that we could be so open and honest with each other. I felt daring, so I just opened up, I told Brad, "you know it's kind of a boost to my confidence and I wondered a little about the whole black guy thing." Brad said, that he understood and he heard that it was common for a woman in my circumstances to be curious about that. It was a huge relief that Brad was so understanding.

A week later, Ron was in the office and we casually chatted. As I turned to walk away, Ron asked me "Would you like to grab a drink after work?"

I was shocked, I quickly told him, "No, I was meeting my husband for dinner, and a date night after work."

Ron smiled and told me, "that the three of us should hang out sometime, drinks on him."

I walked away, I was stunned. I told Brad as soon as I got home, expecting him to somewhat upset but Brad said, "we should take Ron up on his offer." Brad said, "He had thought a lot about our conversation last week and it turned him on." I was speechless, I wasn't a prude but us hanging out with a guy out who has the hots for me, that's crazy. I was so mad and confused I didn't say anything to Brad, other than you're weird and left the room.

I thought about our conversation the rest of the weekend. My initial anger settled and I thought it must have taken Brad a lot of courage to admit that. I was happy that he felt he could trust me and be that honest about his feelings. If Brad really wanted this, why couldn't we just hang out with Ron? It's just a night out. Monday night, I approached Brad, "Honey, you know how we had that talk?" Instantly, I could see the fear on his face, I guess he felt embarrassed and was worried about what I was going to say. "Well, I was thinking, maybe if you really want to... maybe we can meet Ron out for a drink." Brad quickly, said "Yes!" He was excited. I told Brad that maybe the next time Ron brings up us hanging out, if it felt right, perhaps I'll say yes.

About a month went by. Brad and I didn't really discuss it more. Ron hadn't asked nor had I seen him around the office, he was busy with the cases I had prepared for him. However, unexpectedly, on a Tuesday afternoon, Ron stopped by. We chatted a little and he asked, "What are guys doing Saturday? Would you and your husband be interested in grabbing a drink? My treat, I owe for getting those cases prepped so fast"

I froze, I was so nervous, I initially said, "We are busy, kids, no sitter." The typical excuses. However, as he started to walk away, I got the nerve up and said, "Hey, where are you on Saturday? Maybe if we find a sitter, we'll stop by."

Ron got a big smile on face and told me was heading to this fancy club downtown. Before leaving he said, "Hopefully, I'll see you guys, there, remember drinks on me."

That evening, I told Brad, he was excited. Brad told me it was my call and I told him, "If it's something you really want to do, we can." I wanted it to be Brad's decision. After talking it over more, we agreed that it was just a night out, no big deal. We arranged for a sitter. Everything was set for Saturday, that morning we didn't speak much, we were both nervous. We dropped the kids off at my sister's house and we headed on what ended up being a quiet drive downtown. As we entered the club, I saw Ron, he waved us over. I thought it was going to be awkward but my husband and Ron quickly hit it off, talking sports and politics. He complimented me on my dress, my looks, my hair, it felt good. We started watching a basketball game and had a few glasses of wine. As the night continued, the conversations and the drinks flowed easily. There was pretty good chemistry between the three of us, we really got along well. As the night closed, we said our goodbyes and Ron gave me a big hug. We talked about maybe hanging out again sometime. On the ride home, my husband went on about how cool Ron was and how much fun it was to get out of the house.

When we got home, Brad and I talked. Brad said he had something to tell me, shyly blurting out he had a fantasy about watching me with Ron. I told Brad, "You're crazy, hanging out is one thing but there's no way I'd ever do that!" That weekend I let it settle and thought more about it more. Again, I was happy Brad was being honest but it seemed extreme. I wondered, how could I or what could I do to play along without actually doing anything. Than I had an idea, would a hand job be that big of a deal? That Monday night, while we were in bed, I said, "Honey, I thought about what you said, well I was thinking, would watching me use my hand on Ron satisfy this fantasy you have?" Brad just smiled, I don't think he was expecting that. I told Brad, "No promises but if we hung out again and it felt right maybe I'd do it." I week later the situation presented itself, Ron asked and this time without hesitation, I said, yes.

I told Brad when I got home. After talking it over, we agreed, same plan, that it was just another night out no, big deal, no pressure. However, this time we arranged for the kids to spend the night at my sister's house so we wouldn't have to watch the clock. Also, we booked a room figuring we might have a few drinks and didn't want to make the long drive home. We dropped the kids off at my sister's house and headed downtown. We saw Ron right away. We started watching a college football game and had a few drinks and appetizers. About an hour in, my husband gave me a look, I knew what he was asking, I nodded. Brad told Ron, it was getting noisy because the young, rowdy crowd had invaded the club. Brad said, "Jenn and I are heading to our room to watch the rest of the game you're welcome to join us." Ron's grin was a good indication that he got the hint. Brad left our room number with Ron, he stayed behind and picked up the tab as we walked away.

As Brad and I walked to our room we decided if Ron showed up, Brad was going to pull him aside and get a sense of what he was thinking and if it felt right he'd let him in on the situation and the ground rules, no sex, no kissing, no touching, just hand job. Also he was going to let him know that whatever happens stays between us, which I didn't think was an issue because it was the girls gossiping at the office, not Ron.

When we got to the room we anxiously watched the game, I was nervous and excited. About thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door. Brad let Ron in, I stayed on the other side of the room, watching game as they talked. My husband gave me a wink as they walked over. The three of us had a glass of wine to get help get through those first few awkward moments. I was sitting in between Ron and my husband on the sofa. I put hand on Ron's leg and he leaned backed on the couch. I was nervous, my hand was shaking, I reached down and undid Ron's belt buckle, then the snap of his pants followed by his zipper. Ron set up a little and slid off his pants and boxers. There it was, it was so big and hard it was throbbing and he had these gigantic balls "Oh my god! Ron!" I said, I really could not believe how big it was. I always thought my husband was big but this wasn't even comparable.

As I touched it, it started to throb even more, with my hand on it my pointer finger and thumb didn't touch because it was so thick. I started to relax a little and I jokingly, said Ron, "The rumors are true this thing is a humongous." Ron and my husband just started laughing. I got on my knees in front of the Ron. I jerked him off with both hands, even with both hand on it, there was a whole lot left uncovered. I was having fun it was like a big toy. I kept looking at Brad I could tell by the tent in his pants he was enjoying the show.

Ron looked down at me and over at my husband and said "I'm not trying to be pushy but it hurts if it's OK with both of you guys, could Jenn please kiss it." My hands and arms were starting to get tired so looked at my husband, to let him know, I was OK with it. Brad gave me a nod to let me know he also was OK with it. I slowly bent forward until his penis was resting on my face, I could feel the heat from it. I planted a kiss on the middle of it. I looked over at my husband, while it was still resting on my face, to see his reaction, it was priceless, jaw dropped and wide eyed. I really enjoyed teasing him.

I went back to using my hands and few strokes later a little bit started to leak out from the tip and Ron's breathing got faster and faster. I knew he was close, it started swelling and throbbing and his big balls were moving, then it shot out, these huge clumps, really high up in the air and they landed back down on my hands and arms. I couldn't believe how much came out. It made a big gross mess. Brad handed me a towel and I cleaned up. Ron got cleaned up and the three of us talked briefly. We said our farewells and Ron left.

"So I hope you enjoyed the show." I said to Brad. Who still had a big tent in the front of his pants.

"It was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life!" He answered. Needless to say we ended up having a lot of fun that night.

Our relationship and sex life has been great since. It feels like we are dating again, we can't keep our hands of each other. No more boredom. Brad isn't pushy about it but I know he wants to watch me do something like that again. It was fun but it's not something I want to do all the time but I told Brad maybe as treat for your birthday, maybe consider doing it again. I was a little worried running into Ron at work, that it would be awkward. However, being the gentleman he is, it's been like nothing happened. So we'll see.

newcple78
newcple78
15 Followers