Jenna and her FIL

Story Info
Her father in law loved her.
7.3k words
4.53
79.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I beg your pardon, what did you say?" I asked unbelievably.

"You heard," he said, "take it or leave it."

"I can't, I won't," I yelled back.

"There's the door, walk right through it then, see if I care," he retorted.

"But, I, we, have to talk, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You know what the rewards will be, come on Joe, please?" I almost begged. I had not expected this.

"It's my way or no way," he replied calmly, sipping on a whisky.

"Joe, this just isn't right, you know it isn't."

"Maybe not, but it's the only offer in town, take it, or leave it."

I have never seen this side of him, he was always so affable, always willing to lend a hand. Offer his guidance, his valuable advice, countenance.

"But Joe, what about Colin, what would he say, what would he think?" I asked.

"How's he going to know, unless you tell him," he said dismissively, "I won't will I? In fact, I won't know what you are talking about if you do."

"Joe, you know you are our last resort, if you won't help us, then we have had it, we have nowhere else to go, please Joe?" There was desperation in my voice now, I could hear it.

"He sent you over here didn't he Jenna, knowing you can twist me around your little finger. Not man enough to ask me himself, he had to send you, didn't he."

"Joe please, that's not true," I told him, but it was, I knew it, Colin knew it, and so did Joe, obviously.

"Jenna, do not take me for a fool," he said looking me right in the eye. "He does I know that, but I know I am not."

"Joe, we have always got on so well, why this, why now, I don't understand."

"Of course you understand Jenna, you are not a fool either. Turn around right now," he ordered me. I did as he said. "Look in that mirror, what do you see, Hmmmm, come on, tell me," he demanded. "Look at the way you are dressed, you are dressed to kill Jenna, to kill!" His voice was strident, and commanding.

I was, he was right, I had on high heels, a fairly short skirt, a top that showed my ample charms, but kept it mysterious. My long auburn hair was parted in the middle, and tonight, it was just right, it was wavy but not curly, I had washed it, and it was my usual soft luxurious mane. My face was my main attribute though, my pride and joy, my man killer. I had a great body, long legs, but my face was the captivator. And that was how I had captured my husband. I had looked for a man going places, a money maker, I had caught him, and I would be the home maker.

And this was how it was, I had two small children now, I was 26 years old, Colin is also 26. And up until last week life had been great, and I knew it still would be. The only kicker was, we needed 90.000 or thereabouts, to float the business. And we could not get it anywhere. Joe was now our last chance saloon.

Joe is 48 years old, he is my father in law, my children's granddad, and my husband's father. He and I had always got on like a house on fire. He was the dad I had never had. He is a great looking guy, wealthy beyond your dreams, but has both feet firmly on the ground. We were always a little flirty, I knew he had the hots for me, most men do, I know that. But we had always been platonic, until tonight.

I had talked about us, him, Colin, me, my kids, the business Colin was doing, then I came to the nitty gritty. I told Joe we needed 90.000 sooner rather than later. That it would be reasonably short term, the rewards were terrific, and he would not lose out. What he had come back with had floored me.

"You want, no, need, no, you are desperate for a 90.000 cash injection right away, immediately, correct?"

I laid my cards on the table, honesty is the better part of valour and all that. Thinking he would make a transfer right there.

I told him, "Yes Joe, without it by tomorrow night, we will be doomed I think. Just tell me what you want and it will be yours," I finished.

"I want you Jenna," was all he said.

I didn't follow, "What do you mean Joe?" I asked.

"You Jenna, I want you, and more than once as well, and I want you regularly."

I was still not in the game yet, slow or what!

"Me, you want me, wha..." then the penny dropped. "What do you mean, you want me?" Now I knew, and it wasn't funny.

"Are you having a laugh Joe?" I gasped.

"No I'm not, you want 90.00 right now, I want you right now."

"I can't, I won't," I mumbled, not believing what I was hearing.

"That's the offer, you for my 90.000, the only one in town, take it or leave it, he told me again." It was a curt reply. He was sat in his favourite huge burgundy red leather armchair looking at me. There wasn't a hint of embarrassment or reticence about him.

"Joe," I bleated, "this just isn't right, you know it isn't," I said.

"Maybe not Jenna, but it's the only offer you are getting. I have what you want, and you certainly have what I want."

I was absolutely floored, I couldn't believe it. My husband's dad was telling me he wanted sex with me, screw me, make love to me for his 90.000. And my husband was sat at home waiting for my call to say I had it!

"But Joe," I was out of words, he had propositioned me, I was between a rock and a hard place, and my husband had put the rock and the hard place right on top of me.

"Please Joe," I couldn't think of anything else to say. It was walk out, or?

He gave me a shot of whiskey, I swallowed it in one, he refilled me, I hit that one too. "Now Jenna, there is no way you can drive home with that lot inside you." He told me kindly, "Call Colin, tell him, I'm thinking about it, and that you are staying the night because you have been drinking. I'll be upstairs in my room, you know where it is."

And then he left me stood there gaping after him.

"The bloody old sod," I thought, "he has wanted me all the time, and now he has this over me, what the hell am I going to do now?" I sat and thought, I had another whiskey, I was wasting my time, there was only one thing I could do, and that was to do what he said to do, give in. All I could do now was go up to him, get into his bed and let him have me. It was game over. The shortest of battles had been fought, I had lost, and now I was about to lose the war. Or rather my husband was, and without him firing a shot.

"Hi baby," I said into the phone.

"Yes I'm fine," he told me

"No not yet," I said to his question, "but he's getting there, it is a lot of money you know." I told my husband. "We have discussed it at length, I think we are at the stage of crossing the T's and dotting the i's." I told him.

"No, I think I'll stay the night," I said, "your dad won't mind." Hah, I thought, you can bet your life on that thought! I said to myself. "I've had a couple of drinks, you'll be alright with the kids won't you?"

"Okay, yes, I'm fine, couldn't be better," I lied.

There it was, it was done, I had lied like an expert to my loving husband, and I was soon about to be debauched by his dad. I checked myself in the mirror. Joe, my father in law was right, I was dressed to kill, even to the untrained. I had dressed like this for one purpose, for one reason only, to thrill my father in law and I had, Oh God had I!

I took a deep breath and made my way up, I got one hell of a shock when I reached the top, I was undeniably excited, I thrilled and tingled. I knew what was going to happen to me. Alone in a big house with a man who I knew now wanted me and was going to have me. I was going to be screwed by another man for the first time since I was married. I was being forcibly seduced. I suppose I already had been? I was being made to give in sexually to my husband's dad, and I was getting aroused, the naughtiness of it drummed through me.

I hated the feeling, yet it got to me. I remember stealing a few sweets when I was a child, the excitement was so intense I almost wet myself. It was so wrong and bad, but I trembled with the illicit thrill. I was feeling like that now. I went into the bathroom, and as I looked in the mirror, what I saw sent shivers up my spine. I saw a sexually excited woman looking back at me. Her face was alive and vital, her lips were filled with blood, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glittered uncontrollably. And her body was burning like a bush fire.

I walked slowly to Joe's bedroom and knocked.

"Come in Jenna, it's not locked." I heard him call. I opened the door and went in, he was reclining on the bed. There were no covers over him, but he was wearing a pair of boxer shorts which hid nothing from my imagination. I suppose I should have stripped or something, instead I unsteadily went to him.

"Joe, why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

He didn't gloat or anything, he held out his hand and I put mine in his. He gently helped me on, first one knee, then the other. I knelt there, had bowed.

"Because Jenna," he said, "I have an opportunity to attain something just for me, something so bad. And it's something I want more than I can say Jenna." His voice was quiet, kind, urgent, serious. "You remind me so much of Mary when she was younger, she was utterly beautiful, just as you are." Mary was his sadly, long dead wife, and of course, my husband's mother. I knew then he must have loved her so much.

I was hoping he would say to me, "Okay Jena, the jokes on you, I have had my fun, go on, off you go," but he didn't. Instead, he came to me, he cupped my face in his hand and stroked my cheek. I hated myself but it excited me, I liked it. He was being whom I knew he was, kind and gentle.

Without knowing I did it, I turned my face into his hand, my cheek grazed it. I guess I was signalling my aquiesiance, my giving in. His arms went around me, I lay my head on his strong shoulder. And it was at that very moment that I knew I was about to make love to my husband's father, my father in law, the grandfather to my children. Joe kissed me, it was a light kiss, just touching of lips, he did it several times. I didn't grasp the each one was a bit longer, a little heavier, a tiny more passionate than the last.

I was kissing him back before I realised I was, and now somehow, I was also now lying on my back with him leaning half over me. I have to admit that it really did feel good. I felt all warm and soft inside, squishy. It also felt so very very bad, as a child stealing sweets again, so naughty, and secret. I also knew this should not be happening, but I knew it was, it buzzed me, and there was a lot more to come. I grunted, I heard me do it, my eyes which were closed but I didn't realise it, popped open, it made me kiss him harder. He had pinched one of my nipples, and I gave in right then, I really did.

My arms went around him, we meshed, we gelled, we went head to toe. His knee found me, it pressed deliciously up into my pussy. I crushed my thighs around his upper thigh, and he groaned. Then mystery of mystery's, I had his cock in my hand. I wasn't in his shorts, not yet. But I had his cock and my hand wasn't letting go, not now.

It was a lot later that I realised that the naughty feeling I had, that the 'I shouldn't be here' feeling had long since gone. I have to say that all this is memory, retrospect, nothing was written down until now. My father in law had made me come to him, had forced me into this, blackmailed me into submitting, but that had disappeared. I was here now because I wanted him to love me, and I wanted to love him back.

His hand slid up my top, my bra got shifted and my nipples bore the debilitating brunt of his first seductive attack on me. I twisted and moved, my knees came up, they went down. My fingers gripped his neck, my others tightened on his rock hard cock. I wasn't helping him, but I wasn't hindering him either.

It wasn't long before my top slipped over my head, my bra left my body and flew away, the zip on my skirt came down. His bare hand slid up and down my toned thigh. Fingers casually, and so infuriatingly tickling my pubes. With each little thing I was getting to the stage where I was becoming more desperate for him to make love to me. All thoughts of my husband, and Joe's son, my children,n went. I was in the here and now, I was zoned, tuned in, and ready to rock and roll with my father in law nonstop.

I intuitively lifted my knees, and my skirt and thong were sliding down and off, now I was naked and ready. I could hear me gasping, I clung to him. He was in charge. I was the underling in more ways than one. I pushed his shorts down, there was one thing on my mind and one thing only, to get him in me as soon as possible. I was crazy for him now.

"Please Joe, make love to me, please don't make me wait any more Joe please?"

My husky, breathy, deep throated growling voice shocked me, I had never been like this with any man, none of my boyfriends before I met Colin. And whilst Colin and I were avid ardent lovers, I had never done or felt this before. I was absolutely gagging for Joe, to feel him in me, to screw me, to make love to me. I had always had men, including Colin, to beg me, now I was doing the begging. I hated it, yet I loved it.

I was flat on my back, my knees up, I was ready, he had no need to cajole me. Then his eyes were directly above mine, he was ready too. I smiled, "Hi daddy," I said and smiled, "nice to see you here like this," I told him as seductively and submissively as possible. He grinned back at me as I felt the very first unmistakable nudge, another man's cock was about to enter me for the first time since I got married and vowed to keep myself to my husband, forsaking all others.

And the cock about to desecrate my wedding vows belonged to my father in law, my husband's dad, and I could not wait a moment longer. I had a brief thought about whether this could have happened under normal kind of circumstances. Would I have fallen prey to a seduction from him I wondered. I pulled his cock closer, raised my hips, hooked my feet over him and pulled him down. I had no idea I was as hot, wet and slinky as I was. Joe sped straight in and hit me with it.

He kissed me as he pulled out and whopped it back in, I don't know what surprised me the most, but I did have a delicious trembly climax. His kiss was different from Colin's, his weight was different from my husband, his ways were different. And his cock was certainly different. All caution now thrown to the wind I joined in vocally and physically.

I gripped him to me, arms and legs locked tight and I humped up at him every time he whopped back down at me, I came again, then astonishingly, I came once more. I did have double or even treble climaxes with Colin, but I had just gone through my third and I knew unequivocally there were more to come, no pun intended. We were joined literally at the hip, but we were also separate machines, each one trying to dig a hole for the other, I kissed him so hard I thought my lips would split. He fucked me so hard I thought I would split, it was glorious.

I have had lots of sex ever since I was a girl. Well, if you look like I do then opportunity comes your way more often than not. Joe was ardent, gentle, insistent, unforgiving, powerful, and his cock fit me like a glove. Then we were on our sides, me giving him what I had, and him certainly giving me what he had. I was enjoying this as much as I had ever enjoyed sex, marvellous.

It was plain red hot no holds barred sex, something I and Colin hadn't engaged in for a while, and I went along with it all the way. I put my hand on Joe's shoulder and pushed, he went over knowing what I wanted, to be on top, sort of in control. I had a fantastic orgasm. It blew my mind, I came to kissing him, my nails dug into his shoulders.

Joe bashed up into me and I felt him cum, the heat, the thickness, the dire need to finish filled me, I felt my lower end swell, I forced my pussy down on him and I pulled all of him into me. Colin and I were/are trying for our third child. I inwardly grinned at the thought that maybe I had just been given the engine juice to set it off.

My eyes opened and I was looking at the wall away from Joe, I half turned, he was still there, then guilt set in, remorse, and some sadness. This should not have been allowed to happen, it was wrong. Joe should not have made me do this. Then I felt the hairs of his legs on the back of my thighs tickling me. The slippy feel, of a sloppy cold wet cock touching my ass crack. The hairs on his stomach and chest nestled against me, his lips kissing my neck, his arm encircling me. His fingers felt my still hard and super sensitive nipples. Joe squeezed them one by one, I sighed and nestled back, this really did feel so damn good.

I was turned away from him, we were in I suppose the classic post coital position, although I was where I shouldn't have been, and my husband's dad definitely should not have been. That still didn't stop my hand from gliding backwards over my thigh to find him, a second passed and I had my hand on him again. We both went "Mmmmm," when I got him.

I gently and softly rubbed and squeezed, he nibbled my neck. I was actually telling myself to stop this right now. He had got what he wanted. "Now get up and go into the other bedroom Jenna!" I spit at myself. My hand wouldn't let me, I knew I would have to chop it off at the wrist to free myself from this now.

I felt him stiffen and harden slightly, I wondered if at his age he would be able to 'go' again. I was soon to find out, it was a good job my own body would be ready, because I knew I wouldn't get a say in it very shortly. His cock started probing my crack from the rear, it felt lovely, so sweet, so nice, that was it, it was so nice! He was getting harder and I was getting more aroused, I was building me up, he wasn't, I was doing it for him.

He pressed forward, Joe trapped my hand but I knew what he was playing for. I freed my hand and his cock jammed right between my legs, and my pussy opened like a clam to snare it. Then he was rearing over me and I was turning face down. I propped myself up on my elbows and waited. It was a very brief wait. Suddenly he was there, my sigh gave the game away, Joe rammed in and took my breath away. I groaned, moaned, mewled and grunted, my head dropped and Joe zoomed all the way in.

Now he had his weight right on me and he started to screw me like I love to be screwed. He jack hammered away, his hands hooked under my shoulders, for traction, I knew the score. Up and down, in and out, he went, none stop, hard, fast and furious. He was kissing the side of my face, I twisted mine sideways so we could kiss proper, but we were both losing our breath. So we gave up and concentrated on what we were doing. Shagging, fucking, and pure hard serious fornicating at its best, and it was.

I came more times, I had lost count, not that I was counting, you don't think about that when something was this good.

"Joe, Joe, Joe," I chimed, "Oh God Joe yes, daddy yes, go daddy, do me daddy, do your baby daddy." It seemed important now to call him daddy like this, was I trying to urge him on, keep it going, not to stop, not for anything?

Yes, you've got it in one, I was trying keep him on it. I remember bending my head, it was like cowering before him, he had got me, he had taken me, he was using me, he was blackmailing me, he was fucking me like a madman and I loved it. He could do this any day of the week I was deciding in more lucid moments. Then again, that moment when you know your man is about to let loose. He slapped down on me and a mighty thump, his knees jammed mine apart. It was I reckoned, an animal thing to open me up so the alpha male could seed and breed its mate, its mare, me!

I loved the feel of hot sticky come being spread through me, my inners sucked it all up and deposited it where it was supposed to be deposited, in my womb. I just knew where it had gone, all of it, just like his first load. Joe stayed on top of me for some time, he held me, he loved me, he kissed me, he was letting me know whom I belonged to now, even if I was married to his son. His claim had been laid, and who was I to deny him his ownership after this I thought.

12