Jenna and I

Story Info
Brother comforts sister and finds they both want sex...
2.3k words
4.6
492.4k
281
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,129 Followers

My sister and I weren't really close, we just didn't have that much in common. She was three years older than me, and we never talked. I did, however, fantasize about her a lot. She was a gorgeous blonde with a great body and full rack. She kept it hidden though, for the most part.

She had gotten in trouble a few years ago for having sex with a guy at a party. Our parents were very strict when it came to sex, and they didn't even want us to kiss on the first date. I had never been on a date before, but my sister Jenna had dated plenty of guys. I knew she was the kind of girl who'd not only kiss on the first date but probably do a lot of other things too. One time I found a condom in her purse by accident, but I didn't say anything.

One night I heard Jenna crying in her room, after our parents had gone to bed. It was after midnight, and I had got up to go to the bathroom. Jenna had been out on a date, her first in almost a year. When I heard her crying, I was worried that maybe the guy had done something to her. So I knocked lightly on the door and opened it.

Jenna was sitting on her bed in her underwear. Her dress was on the floor, and she barely looked up at me as I walked in. When I realized she was almost naked, I stumbled a bit.

"Oh, sorry," I said nervously. "I heard you crying, and I was worried."

She stopped crying and smiled a little. "I'm fine, just a bad night."

"What happened?" I asked, closing her door behind me.

It didn't seem to bother Jenna that we were both in our underwear. She wiped her eyes and scooted over on her bed, making room for me to sit. I felt a little nervous sitting so close to her in her panties and bra, but she was obviously distraught over something.

"I went to a movie with this guy," she began, "and afterwards we started making out in his car. Then things started heating up, and he wanted me to suck his dick."

This was a little more personal than I was expecting, but Jenna seemed fine discussing her sexual encounter. I did find all of this kind of sexy though, sitting here in our underwear talking about sex. I was a little worried that if I got an erection, I wouldn't be able to hide it.

"I haven't had any kind of sex for over a year," she continued, "so I went ahead and did it."

For some reason, that got me hard really fast. It must have been the mental image of my sister sucking someone off. I shifted a bit and covered my lap with my hands.

"After he was finished, I wanted him to go down on me. Then the fucker gave me this look, like it was the most disgusting thing he had ever heard, and drove me home without saying anything. Like it was okay for me to do that to him, but he was too good to lick my pussy."

Now I was really hard, and I wasn't sure I would be able to disguise my arousal. My dick bulged inside my boxer shorts, and I hoped Jenna was too distracted to notice.

Jenna shook her head. "I was really looking forward to getting off, I guess it just frustrated me that I gave the asshole what he wanted but I didn't get anything in return."

I didn't say anything, and Jenna's eyes slowly traveled down my body until I saw her stare at my crotch. I was so embarrassed, she must have seen my dick tenting through my boxers. But her face didn't change. After a few seconds, she looked back up at me.

"This feels kind of nice," she said with a smile. "Just sitting here, in our underwear."

Was she kidding? Now I found myself looking at her rather full breasts, and even trying to sneak a peek at her crotch. I think she knew what I was doing, but she seemed to like it. And I don't mean in a naughty way. She felt really comfortable with me sitting here with her.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Never even seen one naked before."

I didn't say that to be lewd or suggestive, it just seemed to fit the casual setting. Jenna smiled.

"Really?" She seemed surprised. "I know Mom and Dad don't ever want us to have sex, it seems like. But I think everyone should be able to have sex whenever they want."

"When's the last time you had sex?" I asked.

"About two years ago. I've done other stuff though, I even tried having sex with one of my girlfriends."

That really turned me on. I didn't do too much to hide my erection anymore, it seemed like Jenna was fine with it.

"Really?" I asked.

"It was kind of a fluke, though. We were both drunk, and she dared me to lick her pussy. I did, and kept doing it until she orgasmed. She tried to do it for me too, but we were too groggy to really get into it."

"Wow, that sounds really hot."

Jenna smiled devilishly, eyeing my boxers. "I can tell you liked it."

I blushed a little. "Hey, come on. What do you expect? We're sitting here talking about sex, and I'm a young guy."

"It's okay." Jenna thought for a minute, and then her smile widened. "Do you want to have some fun?"

It was the words I had always wanted to hear. I swallowed nervously.

"Huh?"

"Let's get naked," she said. "We won't do anything, we'll just sit and talk, but we'll both be naked. You can ask me more about sex if you want."

It sounded great, and before I could say anything I had my boxers down to my ankles. I sat on the bed with my legs crossed, my erect penis in full view. Jenna unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders. Her breasts were wonderful, just as full and firm as I had imagined them. Her nipples were a bit erect, probably because she was more turned on than she let on. She pulled her panties off and kicked them to the floor. We both sat on her bed naked, facing each other.

We didn't say anything at first, we just sat there staring at each others' naked bodies. Jenna was glued to my dick, and I couldn't decide if I wanted to stare at her breasts or her neatly trimmed pussy. After a while, our eyes met and we both laughed.

"This is nice," Jenna said.

I had to admit, though I was aroused, it felt really comfortable. Then Jenna uncrossed her legs and spread them apart, giving me an obscene view of her crotch.

"Spread your legs too," she said. "Let's be totally open with each other."

I complied, and opened my legs up, giving her a complete view. We were only a few feet apart, so she rested her legs on top of mine. We just stared at each other for what seemed like a few minutes. We didn't touch each other, except for our legs. After a while, Jenna ran her hand over my leg, causing me to jump a little.

She giggled. "This feels nice."

I nodded. "I like it too."

"So, what do you want to know about sex?"

I thought for a moment, wondering how I could advance this wonderful situation.

"Do you like giving guys blowjobs?"

Jenna seemed amused by the question. "Probably as much as the guy who's getting it."

"Really?"

"I love the feel of a big hard dick in my mouth. And I especially love how it feels when he starts to cum, and his dick throbs and gets just a little bit bigger, and then his warm gooey cum shoots into the back of my throat."

I couldn't believe how graphic she was, she really loved sex. Her hand traveled up my leg and to my thigh, but she couldn't reach any farther. I stroked her leg, going right for her thigh. I massaged her inner thigh, and she moaned.

"Oh god, I can't believe how horny I am."

I felt like I had died and gone to heaven when she said that. She let me rub her wherever she wanted, and I almost reached her hip, but she stopped me.

"Do you remember what I said about how everyone should be able to have sex whenever they wanted?"

I nodded.

"I think that if we both want to have sex, we should be able to do it with each other."

I nodded again, almost busting with excitement at where this was going.

"Once we start," Jenna said, "we can't finish until it's over, okay?"

I had a sudden surge of sexual energy, and I answered her by sitting up and peeking my head down between her legs. She shivered as my tongue made contact with her cunt. Eating Jenna's pussy was better that I had expected. She was almost sweet, but I was too distracted by her reactions to my tongue to pay attention to how she tasted. She squirmed and writhed about, holding my head against her crotch.

It surprised me that it didn't take long before she climaxed. She must have been more worked up than she looked. She arched her back and her legs closed around my head, and she made small humping motions throughout her orgasm. After it was over, she was breathing heavier and smiling down at me.

"That was great," she said. "You're good at that."

I just smiled, staring at her glistening body. She was absolutely gorgeous. She pushed me on my back, and I knew what was coming. I tried my best to keep myself under check as her head dipped down to my lap. As soon as her warm, wet mouth enveloped my penis, I felt my loins stir. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and she very lightly jacked me off while she sucked on me.

It was too much for me, and I couldn't hold back. I managed to grunt to let her know I was about to cum, and she just smiled as she continued blowing me. I groaned and my whole body started tingling as my orgasm built up. When I started spurting cum into her mouth, my eyes rolled back into my head. I twitched beneath her, filling her mouth with my cum.

After it was over, I had to catch my breath. Jenna looked up at me but continued sucking gently on my dick. She was so loving with her movements. Finally she sat up, and playfully stuck her cum-filled tongue out at me. We laughed, and then she surprised me by swallowing all of it.

At this point, I wanted Jenna more than anything in the world. I had to fuck her. of course, she was way ahead of me. She got on top of me and straddled my cock, rubbing it against her pussy lips. She smiled at me and very slowly sank down onto me. It was agonizingly slow, and it drove me wild. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I was all the way inside of her.

We sat there like that for a few minutes, not saying anything. I could feel her tightening her vaginal walls around my penis, massaging me with her pussy. I put my hands on her hips and began thrusting softly into her. She met my rhythm, and we started to really get into it. Jenna's breathing became erratic, and she started sweating. I ran my fingers between her breasts, where a few droplets of perspiration had formed.

Suddenly she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a passionate, tongue-filled kiss that took me by surprise. It made it seem like we were making love instead of just fucking. After a good ten minutes of this, after Jenna had cum twice, I was a little worn out. So she let me relax while she did all the work.

She moved her hips around on top of me, tugging at my dick with her pussy and driving me crazy with her sensual movements. She had another orgasm, and I felt like I was close behind her. Before I could say anything, she seemed to know I was about to cum.

"Are you ready to cum in my pussy?" she asked softly.

I nodded, surprised that she wanted me to.

"Relax and let it come," she said. "Whenever you're ready, just shoot off inside of me."

Our eyes locked together as I began thrusting up into her, both of us seeking only my release. She tightened her pussy and ground into me, keeping me buried inside of her. I could tell this was going to be the most intense orgasm of my life. I held her hips tightly against me, and let out a groan as I thrust into her and let myself go.

It felt amazing, letting my cum ejaculate into Jenna. She seemed even more turned on by it than me. I could barely force myself to look at her face while I shot endlessly into her pussy. When I was finally finished, we were both silent for a while. Jenna stared at me and couldn't stop smiling. She ran her hand down my chest, stroking me while she rocked against me gently.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Unbelievable," I said, touching her breasts.

"Mom and Dad can never find out."

"No way."

We stayed like that for most of the night, and even though I stayed hard inside of her, I was too exhausted to have sex again. Jenna just liked the feel of my cock inside of her. She let me explore her breasts, and I touched and squeezed them until I was thoroughly satisfied. But eventually I had to go to bed. Our parents could never find out, no one could. What had happened, and what was sure to happen many more times, was just between Jenna and I.

_
_
4,129 Followers