Jenna at Big Tit School Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman with huge tits goes back to school.
1.6k words
4.01
81.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was so hot. She needed to touch herself. Her tits were enourmous, like beach balls with very defined puffy areolas sitting out from her boobs like ping pong balls.

But she was at Big Tit School, so she couldn't just stick her hands down her pants and fist fuck herself like she desperately wanted to.

Big Tit School was not exactly school. Jenna was a grown woman, but her very big sensitive tits and insatiable sex drive had always left her feeling a little unsatisfied with life. She had confided this to another large chested friend, who seemed understanding.

When her friend left her house she had noticed a flyer on her coffee table for 'Big Tit School'. Jenna was intrigued, not to mention turned on by the pictures and description. And what was more, YOU got paid to go there, so you never needed to worry about a job again.

She had signed up and never looked back, never gone back to her old life, which didn't seem very real now anyway.

So anyway, here she was at Big Tit School, where all the students and staff had enourmous tits. One of the rules was no touching yourself in class, which was so difficult not to do when you were surrounded by beautiful women with big round fake looking boobs.

Jenna was in English class, and currently the teacher, who was wearing a pink rubber catsuit that perfectly encased her melon size tits was reading a piece of erotic fiction to the class. The story was all about girls fucking each other with double ended dildos.

Jenna was desperate to stuff something inside her dripping wet twat as she listened to the story. Her tits, which under her school uniform she had tied up with rubber rope around the base and her very defined nipples, strained under her top and felt so tingly.

Her eyes scanned the classroom, to see if any of the other girls were having the same problem. By the look of some of the flushed faces, she was not the only one. She began to rock slightly in her chair, hoping to get some relief. Pushing her pussy lips against the seat of the chair she felt so naughty, and hoped she wouldn't get caught by the teacher.

Now the teacher was asking for volunteers to enact some scenes from her story. Jenna's hand shot up. 'Oh please choose me!' she begged, as this was often a chance to cum in front of the class. Sadly the teacher passed her over this time and two other big-titted girls went up to the front of the class. They were so lucky.

The teacher took a double ended jelly dildo from her desk and began to fuck one of the girls with it. Then she pushed the other end of the dildo into the other girls cunt, and they fucked each other on their knees, their huge tits bouncing wildly.

Jenna thought she might explode if she didn't get something inside her pussy soon. She looked at her desk. Her pencil case was open on it. She took a pencil out and snuck it under her desk, pushed her skirt aside and slowly inserted it into her vagina. It wasn't enough. It was so small in her dripping wet snatch.

Guiltily Jenna looked around. Nobody seemed to have noticed. She took three pencils and and surreptitiously moved them under the desk. She put them in one by one. It felt so good. Now she had four pencils in her pussy.

In front of her the two students that the teacher had chosen were now lying on their backs, frigging their clits. One girl, Freya, had just had a squirting orgasm that had drenched them both.

Jenna felt her pussy needed to be even fuller. She had three long erasers in her pencil case in the shape of pencils but much thicker. One by one she took these out of her pencil case and pushed them deep into her incredibly aroused pussy. Now she felt completely stuffed.

She rocked a little back and forth, and rotated her hips. It felt exquisite. She could hardly stop herself from moving it felt so good. But there was a problem, the pencils and erasers were starting to slip out of her pussy. She pulled her panty fabric back over her pussy, hoping that would keep them from slipping out. It helped a little, and the feeling of them slipping out and being pushed back in by her panties felt so good. She needed them to thrust in and out of her pussy. Surely nobody would notice if she fucked herself with them under the desk?

Her hand crept down and pushed the wad of pencils and thick erasers in and out of her pussy. In and out. Faster and harder.

Jenna hadn't noticed how much her hips were bucking against the objects she had inserted. Suddenly the teacher looked up from her volunteers, Freya and Elizabeth, who were looking cum drenched and very satisfied now. 'Jenna! What are you doing?'

'N-n-nothing Miss.' She said suddenly feeling all eyes on her.

'Then walk up to the front of the class and prove it.'

Apprehensively Jenna stood up. She was at the back of the class and she had to walk all the way to the front with her dripping wet pussy stuffed full of her DIY toys. It was not easy to walk with such a full twat. The wet fabric of her panties rubbed over her clit, and the pencils threatened to slip out.

She arrived at the front of the class, her face flushed with shame. But secretly hoping that being singled out as a volunteer might lead to her eventual satisfaction.

'Hold out your hands girl!' The teacher sniffed her fingers.

'You've been stuffing your fingers in your cunt haven't you?' she barked.

'N-n-no Miss.' whispered Jenna.

'Really? Well let's take a look and see what you HAVE been stuffing up there then. Sit on my desk with your knees up and spread.'

Jenna did as she was told. Her skirt lifted and

her panties were revealed. They were now somewhat see through from the cum dripping out of her, and you could clearly see that there was something pushed between her pussy lips.

The teacher ripped open her school shirt to reveal her gigantic tied up tits, and pulled her panties aside to reveal her snatch stuffed full of pencils and erasers. The teacher pulled Jenna's pussy lips apart to show the class her shame.

'Not touching yourself? I'd say this was touching yourself! Shoving any object you could get your hands on into your dirty little pussy!' the teacher spat. She inserted a finger of one of her rubber clad hands into Jenna's quivering pussy and pumped it in and out several times. 'You like your tits to feel even bigger, hmm? You like your pussy to feel stuffed? Lets see how you like this.'

She activated the school intercom system and broadcast this message to the school: 'Would Nurse please bring the tit pumps and inflatable dildo to room 107, where Jenna Stevens has just been caught stuffing her twat with four pencils and three large pencil shaped erasers. Her pussy was absolutely dripping wet when we caught her. Disgusting.'

The nurse soon arrived in the classroom, wearing a rubber playsuit with the crotch cut away. She too had pneumatic tits of epic proportions, like footballs. She attached a suction cup to each of Jenna's tied up tits, and turned on the suction. Her huge tits felt electrified, as if they were growing even bigger. Her huge defined nipples stood to attention. The nurse bound a hitachi magic wand to her stomach so that it buzzed her clit. The surprise of this sensation made some of the pencils shoot out of her pussy. The Nurse pumped the remaining ones a few ties, and rotated them, opening her sopping cunt as she did so. Then she removed them.

'Do you want your stinking cunt full of cock again?' she said.

'Yes, oh yes please, I want it so much nurse!' Jenna begged.

The nurse shoved the inflatable dildo into her pussy, thrusting it in and out. She pumped it up a few times, stretching her pussy so much.

The teacher had got a pussy pump out of her desk, opened a slit in a her own rubber catsuit, and began to pump her pussy lips and clit up until they were puffy and engorged. Watching this sight was adding to Jenna's arousal. The teacher removed the pump from her pussy and straddled Jenna, rubbing her swollen pussy and clit against Jenna's cunt lips, and pushing herself up against the vibrating Hitachi wand.

'Pump that dildo up to maximum Nurse' Said the teacher, and nurse complied. The intense feeling of her pussy being so full, teachers pumped up pussy lips rubbing against her own, and the vibration on her clit brought Jenna to a squirting orgasm. She screamed. Her pussy pulsed and pulsed, ejecting squirts of girl jizz, and the inflatable dildo fell out. Nurse quickly picked it up as it shot out and pounded Jenna's pussy with it until she had another even deeper more satisfying cum. Her pussy clenched around the huge toy and she saw teacher shove nurses hand out of the way and penetrate her own pussy on the other end of the inflatable dildo. Teacher roared and squirted all over Jenna's cunt.

They lay there for a few minutes just panting. Then teacher said 'Get your clothes back on you slut and get back to class. And this time pay attention!'