Jenna Ch. 01

Story Info
Nature Therapy.
11.2k words
4.55
23.4k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 01 – Nature Therapy

Jenna had always been skinny, had no tits, lank hair, and a gaunt face (at least, she thought so). As her teen years marched on without change, her embarrassment grew, and she took to wearing baggy clothes that hid her frame. By sixteen she no longer bothered doing anything with her hair, nor did she continue to wear makeup. She kept her nails cut to the quick.

In short, she had resigned herself to being "ugly". She was so convinced of her doom that when early in her seventeenth year her body finally bloomed, she completely misinterpreted the changes. As her muscles filled out, and curves formed, her skin became soft and supple and glowed with fresh youth. Yet she thought she had become fat. Even her newly swelling breasts she deemed nothing more than final evidence that her body was merely betraying her in the opposite direction now.

She bought bigger clothes to continue to hide her "hideously fat body" as she thought of it. She was so practiced at presenting the world with the "ugly duckling" image; loose clothes, clean but otherwise uncared for hair, no makeup, and reading glasses she wore too often to hide her face; no one even noticed her aymore.

When 18, and time for college arrived, nothing changed. She was quickly dismissed as a killjoy, and to her relief she was pretty much ignored.

Except for her roommate, Elsa. Elsa was a rare person. Friendly and popular, yet genuinely nice, and though disappointed that she had drawn such a wet blanket for a roommate, she was never cruel to Jenna. She even tried to draw Jenna out of her funk on many occasions. Jenna never allowed anyone to see her without clothing, and even in summer she wore baggy, long sleeved and legged pajamas. Still, Elsa suspected that Jenna had a good figure, and there were times when she watched the girl in unguarded moments, that she thought Jenna was actually quite beautiful, or would be if she just allowed herself to shine a little.

More than once, Elsa tried to coax Jenna to let her "do her up". After several months, Jenna finally allowed Elsa small things, like doing her hair, or maybe putting on a little makeup, but she would never leave their room with any of the improvements visible, always removing any makeup, or rearranging her long hair back into an unappealing bun.

Elsa was on a mission by now though. Through surreptitious touching, she had discovered that Jenna had a full, firm, well formed figure. One time, while Jenna was out, Elsa checked her underwear drawer. Her bras, though something Elsa thought her grandmother might wear, revealed that Jenna was a 38D.

Then an accident happened that strained their cautious trust. Jenna always locked the bathroom door when she was in there. Always. So it was debatable who was the more shocked when Elsa walked in on her one day just as Jenna was stepping from the shower. Elsa was first stunned by embarrassment at walking in on her prudish roommate. Then she stood shocked with mouth open as the details of what she saw sunk in.

Jenna froze too as the door opened. She was facing Elsa, one leg extended out of the shower as she reached for her towel on the vanity. For the first time, Elsa knew her suspicions were correct; in spades. Jenna rode her bicycle everywhere – she didn't have a car and offers for a ride just didn't happen – and the regular exercise was evident in the perfect musculature of her legs rising to 36" hips, tight ass, and flat stomach with 25" waist. Her arms and shoulders were well shaped without being "hard", and her 38D breasts stood proud and high with large pink nipples and areolae. Her black hair was wet and hanging loose about halfway down her back. Rich brown eyes stared back at Elsa in growing terror.

Elsa didn't register Jenna's fear at first, struck speechless by this example of feminine perfection in front her.

Finally, the moment broke. Just as it looked like Jenna was going to scream, Elsa leapt out of the room slamming the door shut behind herself, and loudly apologizing through the door for her terrible mistake. At first she felt embarrassed, but as the realization grew of just how gorgeous Jenna was, Elsa knew she had to do everything in her power to break her friend out of her self-doubt and despair. For now though, she had to calm Jenna down, carefully but soon, before the girl went into meltdown.

Meanwhile, Jenna, at first mortified at being seen naked, even by Elsa, was running through drastic overreactions in her mind. She had to ask for another dorm. No, she'd need to leave the school. Not good enough, someone might hear about what Elsa saw in all its hideous detail and recognize her and know what terrible secrets she hid under her clothes. She couldn't bear to think of the embarrassment.

As she dressed though, she could hear the distress in Elsa's voice, still talking to her through the door. She didn't seem to be disgusted, and sounded genuinely concerned for any embarrassment she might have caused Jenna. Once she was fully covered again, Jenna cautiously stepped from the bathroom, a sulky frown on her face, and reluctantly looked at Elsa.

Elsa looked like she was in pain, and close to tears as she again apologized. She was so distraught that Jenna's heart melted for her only friend, and she went to her, sat down beside her on the bed, and hugged her. Elsa hugged her back, thanking Jenna for forgiving her. Oddly, Jenna found herself comforting her friend when just moments ago she thought herself inconsolably devastated.

Eventually, Jenna was apologizing to Elsa, pointing out that it was her own fault for forgetting to lock the door. Besides, wasn't Elsa going to be scarred for life by what she saw? Jenna laughed bravely at herself over that, but Elsa took her hands, looked straight into her eyes with such utter sincerity as she argued that point with Jenna, that Jenna found herself actually entertaining the ridiculous idea that maybe she wasn't deformed after all. Elsa managed to make hope flare in Jenna's heart for a few moments, but the years of acceptance of her self image sat heavy in her mind, and would not easily surrender its familiar presence.

Elsa saw the crack in the old wall, however, and became unswerving from then on in her quest to resurrect Jenna's self-esteem. It began with small things, like getting Jenna to let her pluck her eyebrows, and then keep them sculpted. She eventually got Jenna to wear just the barest hint of blush. Then it was subtle eyeshadow. A few highlights. A subdued lipstick. She convinced her to grow out her nails, and it became a comfortable ritual between the two young women to file and prep their nails, then paint them. Eventually, she managed to get her to a hair stylist. Jenna came out with hair that literally shone, falling in rich, wavy tresses well below her shoulders. The front and side had also been shaped to perfectly frame her beautiful face. Elsa was feeling very pleased with herself, even just a little jealous, as the graceful swan was slowly being revealed.

Yet she simply could not get Jenna into sexy clothes; the girl continued to hide herself in baggy items that covered every inch of her except her hands and face. She mostly still put her hair in a bun, and continued to wear the glasses all the time which she needed only for reading. Elsa was finding it exasperating. Jenna was getting some looks, but it was curiosity, not attraction. The girl just refused to believe in herself, and it overwhelmed the little glimpses of beauty she would show with a grey pall. Elsa was near despairing of ever getting Jenna to take that critical step and reveal what she truly looked like. Jenna remained unshakably convinced at some level that she was ugly, and thought it pointless to expose herself to hurt and embarrassment for no good reason.

There was a small group that were planning a trip over to the lake in a few weeks. They would arrive at dusk, have a barbeque, and swim in the warm water. It was a long shot, but Elsa thought if she could convince Jenna that it would be dark enough that no one could really see her, she could convince the girl to go with the group and go swimming. She would try to get Jenna in a swimsuit. Elsa wasn't expecting success, but she wasn't ready to admit defeat either.

As expected, when she first broached the subject, Jenna flatly refused. Elsa coaxed and wheedled, argued that Jenna would not be seen. It would be dark. She'd be in the water. It would be fun. She didn't have to go swiming if she didn't want to. "Just come, wear your bathing suit underneath, make your decision there. No pressure." Elsa kept talking and persuading for what seemed like hours. Eventually she stopped. She had run out of arguments. Either they would work, or they wouldn't; she had nothing more to try.

Jenna was quiet a long time. Just when Elsa was convinced she would not respond, Jenna finally said she didn't own a swimsuit. Caught off balance a moment, Elsa then realized she had won. Fighting to stay calm, she nonchalantly said it wasn't a problem, they would go tomorrow and buy her one. And they did.

=====

Elsa was not surprised that Jenna would not even look at a two-piece anything. Many of the one piece suits were still very sexy, but as Jenna rejected suit after suit, rarely even trying them on, Elsa found herself fighting growing frustration. She was thinking how apt it would be to have gotten so close only to fall on her face just short of the finish line. When she heard Jenna say "this one" she didn't immediately get the significance. Almost fearing if she startled the girl, she'd disappear and the old Jenna would be back, Elsa turned slowly to see what had finally met with Jenna's approval.

It was dark green. Full bottom of course, but though not a french cut, it still showed off an enticing amount of thigh. It completely covered her in front with a high, round neckline. Elsa stirred her finger in the air and Jenna obediently turned. To Elsa's surprise, a large amount of Jenna's back was exposed. Her ass was totally covered of course.

And while the suit was by no means something you'd call sexy, there was absolutely no doubt about the amazing attributes of the woman wearing it. Elsa thought it would do very nicely indeed. Careful not to overdo it, she assured Jenna in a casual voice that it looked just fine, adding that the dark green would blend with the forest beside the lake, and make it nearly impossible to see her in the dark; should she even decide to go swimming of course, which she absolutely did not have to do if she wasn't comfortable.

Elsa saw only one problem with the suit; one she as loathe to bring up. She decided to wait till they were comfortably back in their dorm room before trying to talk about bikini lines.

=====

Jenna looked horrified. She had heard about it, of course, but never had she considered it something she'd do. She tried to picture herself trimming and shaving – down there. She realized she'd have to open her legs wide and bend over herself and look at what she was doing. Her cheeks flamed bright red at the image. Elsa was in overdrive trying to treat the whole thing as the most matter of fact activity in the world. She didn't seem to be getting anywhere though. Jenna's defense seemed to finally hang up on not knowing how to do it. How much? How short? Where exactly? Try as she might, Elsa could not find a way to get Jenna past that point. It was like the girl was incapable of making that kind of a decision for herself, and subtle hints from Elsa about how to tackle it met with fresh waves of red on Jenna's face and new rebuttals about how she couldn't do it right.

Convinced that this time there would be no last minute magic solution, she played her final card in exasperation. "Just shave it all off then. Everything." Jenna said nothing, but looked shocked again. "No one will know," Elsa continued. "How could they? The would know if you didn't at least trim, but if you just take all of it off you'll solve all the problems and it will be our secret." Still Jenna was silent. Thinking. Elsa thought she'd give one more push, a glimmer of hope in the air. "Besides, it really makes it easy to stay clean too, you know?"

Jenna sat looking at Elsa with an unreadable expression. Then, without a word, she went into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. Shortly, Elsa heard water running. "THAT worked? Really?" she said to herself, shaking her head. Her feeling of victory, however, was overwhelmed by exhaustion from the marathon argument, and she collapsed back onto her bed with a huge sigh.

Well, she had almost suceeded in her quest. Elsa was confident that if she could just get past one last hurdle, getting Jenna to strip down to her bathing suit, that nature would take its course and see to the rest.

There was no way she could have know just how right she would be.

=====

The day of the event finally arrived. Elsa managed to get Jenna into a pair of jeans only 1 size too big, and they managed to hint at a fine ass and long shapely legs. Though she was wearing her one piece underneath, Elsa could not convince Jenna to let her tie her shirt in a knot in front. She felt too exposed with the close fitting suit her only bastion of modesty. So the long sleeved, heavy blouse remained buttoned up and untucked, and large, dark sunglasses paired with a wide-brimmed hat did a good job of hiding her face. Still, Elsa had succeeded in getting Jenna's nails filed and painted red, makeup complete and subtle, save for the red lipstick which Elsa felt was a major coup when Jenna agreed to wear it. It took half of the 45 minute drive to where they would leave the vehicles to convince her to let her hair loose. The battles were worth it, and despite the less than perfect attire, Elsa could see the guys were noticing Jenna.

There were twenty of them, twelve guys and eight gals. After parking, they still had a half hour hike to where they would setup for the evening. They divied up the load; BBQ, beer, coolers, chairs, and so on.

Everyone grabbed a chair when they reached the lake and rested for a few minutes. They were healthy, young, and full of life though, and before long they were all up and busily setting up the BBQ, making a campfire and laying out blankets around it, setting out the seasonings and trimmings, and so on. Elsa noted that Jenna was hesitant, but helpful; joining in with the work if not yet in the happy conversations, joking, and horseplay.

Before long, two guys had laid claim to the BBQ duties, and three more stood around watching and talking; the ancient ritual well underway. Everyone had a beer in their hand, though Elsa had to encourage Jenna to actually drink hers. One of the guys tried to talk to Jenna, and though she was polite, it was a one-sided conversation, and he was soon drawn away to talk with others. Jenna was a little better with the girls, at least, and joined in their conversation cautiously. Elsa was unconcerned. She was confident that when the guys saw Jenna in her suit, and she was determined that would happen, that Jenna would have no shortage of male attention for the rest of the evening.

A few of the guys were throwing a football back and forth, and most of the girls were in the water tossing a volley ball around, splashing, and giggling. The guys decided the girls were definitely having the most fun and, except for the two cooks, soon joined them in the warm lake. There was a large tree with a thick branch hanging out over the water. Someone in the past had tied a rope to it with a stout stick in the end to hang on to, and many of the guys tried hard to out do each other impressing the girls with their stunts. Jenna, Elsa, and one other girl talked while the glorious smells of the BBQ wafted by.

When the food was ready, everyone loaded up plates and found places on the blankets. Jenna stayed close to Elsa. Their timing was excellent; as they sat eating, drinking beer, and talking, dusk settled in. The glow from the fire became the primary source of light, and it felt like the small area of illumination was their entire world.

There was a natural lull in the conversation, and one of the guys seized the opportunity to tell the obligatory scary story about how local legend said strange things happened in this forest at night, on the full moon. Forest fairies would wake up the forest which became sentient, and trees would walk around all night, then reroot themselves where ever they happened to be as the sun's first rays appeared in the sky. It was said that well known, distinctive trees had moved, and even completely disappeared, sometimes later discovered many miles from where they were supposed to be.

He told the story well, and had a captive audience. He finished his story with a low, dramatic voice. "That very tree," he said pointing to the tree they had swung on earlier, "used to be a half mile that way until six months ago, and the locals say..." and here he paused, building the tension, leaning forward. "They say that it is the home of the most powerful of the fairies that awaken the forest on the full moon. Beware, " he paused again, "tonight is the full moon!" he declared, standing and pointing out at the lake. Indeed, the round moon had just cleared the distant trees on the opposite bank, looking huge, yellow, and menacing.

After a few dramatic moments, one of the guys broke the mood. "Yer so full of shit dude". Everyone laughed, letting out the tension. It was a well told story though, and more than a few kept looking back at the moon, wondering...

It was full dark now. The camp fire was throwing dancing, distorted shadows on the closer trees, and the moon had risen higher, looking more its normal size and color, its light painting a glittering path on the lake. Elsa was thinking everyone would soon be moving for the lake again. Everything was perfect. Jenna was relaxed and smiling, and Elsa had a plan to get her out of her clothes and into the water.

All at about the same time, the small group became silent. There was an odd feeling to everything, and it was quiet. Totaly quiet. No crickets or frogs, no night birds. Nothing. The very forest seemed to hold its breath. They felt a vague uneasiness, recognizing the effect, but having no idea of the cause. Then a slight breeze rustled the leaves of the trees, and everyone noted a scent on the air. It was subtle, and very pleasant, and they all found themselves breathing deeply to capture the wonderful smell.

It was so relaxing, and seemed to seep into them, flowing through them, spreading to their fingers and toes. Their concious thoughts gently, slowly evaporated, and they slipped into a kind of waking dream. Small beetles appeared in the firelight, flitting around till one by one they landed on the neck of each one of the group. The beetles were small, appearing very much like a lady bug except that they were irridescent green. As a beetle landed, it crawled to the back of its target's neck, up the line of the spine to the base of their skull. The beetle would then face downwards, and extend a very fine tube which pierced their victim's skin, then a bundle of filaments were extruded and slipped around the C1 vertebra, and within 2 minutes had branched, invaded and integrated into all of the brain's base, primal centers.

Stand up

The command seemed to whisper within their minds. Unsteadily at first, but quickly gaining better motor control, each of the twenty rose to their feet. Following the whispered commands, they moved into a cricle around the fire, all the guys on one side, the girls opposite. They then stripped, tossing everything behind them away from the fire. Every one of them was standing with their feet in line with their shoulders, their chests out, heads high, hands clasped behind their backs. They looked like they were ready for inspection, and in a sense they were.