Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenna forces Sam to please her -short and sweet.
973 words
4.38
21.8k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers

Jenna watches the fear creep into Sam's eyes and smiles broadly. She sets the crop on her desk and watches the fear abate but not completely fade. "You're right, Sam," Jenna says, as she grabs his leash and yanks him forward. Sam lets out a small "Oof" at the tug but otherwise remains silent, watching, waiting.

Playing with the leash in her fingers, Jenna says, "You are here to satisfy me. How do you propose to do that, Sam?"

Sam gulps again. Fuck, why are these questions so difficult?! "I-uh-I propose to do whatever you'd like, Miss," Sam smiles snidely, thinking he's definitely got it correct this time.

Jenna yanks on the leash once, causing another "Oof!" as Sam's eyes widen. "Don't bullshit me, Sam. How do YOU propose to satisfy me?" She puts her left hand threateningly over the crop on the desk.

Sam sees this and, immediately realizing his error, hastens to say, "I-I-I would lick you until you came in my mouth, Miss," eyeing the hand over the crop while cringing.

Jenna's hand returns to her side, and Sam's eyes fall back to hers as he sighs. She grabs his leash and pulls him closer. Sam feels his body move willingly, as if the leash were not between them. Jenna takes a step back to sit on the edge of the desk, pulling Sam's torso with her. She puts her heeled feet on either armrest of Sam's chair. Sam's eyes instantly go to her black lace panties, and he sees a dark wet spot, and he smells her sweet musky scent. He cannot help the quiet utterance, "oh god." Then he quickly glances up at her.

She smiles down at him. "That's right, Sam," she purrs. "I am your god in here. And you will bow down before me accordingly." She pulls him closer to her, until his nose is within an inch of her panty-covered slit. He breathes in deeply, licking his lips involuntarily, although she cannot see them.

Pulling him the remaining inch, she orders, "Lick me." As if the lock had been unhinged, Sam feels instantly free, focusing only on his power to provide Jenna pleasure and his duty to do so. He focuses all his attention on her sex as he expertly and needily services her; his tent completely disregarded for the time being. Sam licks up the base of Jenna's panty-covered slit from the bottom all the way up to the clit. Feeling her moistness ooze on his tongue through the lace sends shockwaves through his body. Hearing her moans urges him on. He licks again and again the length of her sex; her hands entangling his hair, pulling him closer.

"Let me feel your tongue on my skin," she tells him firmly. Sam reaches up to push aside her sexy black panties and instantly presses his tongue against her labia. He licks up one side and down the other, her lips already puffy and wanting. She tastes so good against his tongue; her skin, her musk. He returns to licking her slit like before, but now skin-to-skin.

Jenna arches her back, thrusting her hips into Sam's mouth, moaning with his licking. Her reactions giving him the power to take over, and he concentrates his tongue on her clit, flicking it, licking it, pressing his lips over it and pushing together. She cries out at his ministrations. "Yes, Sam! Make me cum in your mouth!" Her hands moving lower to the back of his neck, pulling him in, her thighs grabbing and squeezing his head, her hips bucking against his tongue. Sam speeds up, running his tongue hungrily over her clit, down her lips, pushing into her hole, and back up to repeat the entire process again and again. Each time, Jenna's grip becomes tighter.

Sam fights the urge to stick a finger or two into her sopping hole. He is drunk on her pleasure but must do only as she's asked. He focuses on that clit, willing her to cum, wanting to feel her juices run down his face, wanting to lap them up. He knows she's on the edge; he can barely breathe between her thighs, yet he continues. Licking harder. He feels Jenna's body completely tense and her hips stop moving. He makes a calculated decision to use his teeth on her clit, first grazing lightly, then biting down very gently, and he is rewarded with her juices flooding out, as she digs her nails into the back of his neck and squeezes even harder with her thighs. He holds on, riding it out with her, then turns to lapping up her juices; so happy to have been able to make her cum as she asked.

Being acutely aware of just how sensitive clits are after orgasm, Sam gently releases that area. He turns to plant small kisses on the skin between her sex and inner thighs. He feels her body relax back onto the desk, as she parts her thighs allowing him to breathe again, and her hands move back to the top of his head. He continues kissing her lightly, careful not to touch her sex. He anxiously awaits her praise.

Jenna's heart settles back down as her body relaxes after a mind-blowing orgasm. "Hmmm. The rumors are quite true, then." She pushes Sam back and points to the chair, where he obligingly returns, eyes on her. Not daring to ask what the rumors are. She continues, "I have heard you know your way around a woman's cunt, Sam." He looks into her eyes, smiling but trying to be modest; still not speaking. She smiles back at him. "You do, indeed. That was very good, Sam. Very good." He beams at her, but his smile fades as he sees her smile leave her eyes. Fuuuck!

*~ Chapter 4 Tomorrow ~*

Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers