Jenna Comes Back for More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby. See how deep you can get your tongue up my ass."

I could feel my elastic anus surrendering, a millimeter at a time, as Jenna's tongue gradually snaked into my asshole. It felt like she was so deep inside me, but I could see she had maybe an inch of her tongue in me. Her eyes were closed tightly and she had a look of bliss on her face as she tongue-fucked me. I looked at her, amazed that the adorable teen who had come to my door earlier today selling candy for her band trip now was kneeling between my legs willingly thrusting her tongue into my asshole.

"That feels incredible baby. I love having your tongue in my ass. Go as deep as you can. Show me what a dirty slut you are. Only dirty sluts like having their tongue deep in a woman's ass. Are you a dirty slut Jenna? Are you my dirty little lesbian slut who likes eating my ass?"

She moaned at my words and opened her eyes. Looking up at me, she pulled away. "Yes, I'm your dirty lesbian slut Beth. You made me that way. I love licking your pussy and ass." Her words turned me on tremendously and brought a fresh trickle of juices leaking from my wide open pussy.

Then she leaned back in and I felt her stiffened tongue plunge into my ass again. She kept licking and probing, her tongue going deeper little by little. I felt myself building to another orgasm as Jenna hungrily ate my ass. I moved my right hand from behind my knee and began massaging my clit again.

"Deeper baby. Get your tongue deeper in my ass. I'm gonna cum so hard with your tongue in my asshole."

Jenna pulled back and then rammed her tongue deeper into my anal cavity than I thought possible, sending me over the edge.

"Oh fuck yes, don't stop I'm cumminnggggg," I wailed.

My body quaked as my orgasm consumed every fiber of my being. I felt my pussy contract and then two huge squirts of juices sprayed Jenna's face as my body shook. I heard Jenna's muffled moans and I looked down at her. It looked like she was cumming too as my cum dripped from her face and her tongue continued diving deep in my asshole. I rode out the wave of my orgasm and then my body went limp. I could take no more.

"That was fucking amazing," I groaned. "Come up here baby."

I relaxed my legs and opened my arms for Jenna. She moved up to lie on me and I pulled her in for a deep kiss, tasting my pussy and ass on her lips and tongue. We kissed deeply for a long time, my hands in her hair pulling her to me, until felt her grinding on me slightly and knew how turned on she must be.

I reluctantly broke the kiss and pulled her head up slightly. "You look beautiful with my juices all over your face. Maybe I should take a picture of you to remember this moment."

"I like having your juices on my face. It's so wild when you squirt on me. I can't believe you do that. And it tastes so good."

"I'm glad you like it because I squirt a lot when I cum really hard. And I plan on cumming hard with you a lot"

"I can't believe I had my tongue in you like that," she said shyly. "I never thought of doing anything like that before. It seems so dirty, but when you did it to me in the shower it felt so good and I knew I wanted to do it to you."

"I love having my ass licked baby. I can't believe you got your tongue so deep inside me. Nobody has ever had their tongue that far inside me before. Did you really like it?"

"Yes, I loved it. I came when I was doing it and when you squirted on my face."

"I thought you did. You must be really horny by now. Does your wet little pussy need some attention?"

"Oh God yes! It feels like my panties are absolutely soaked."

"Why don't we go up to my bedroom where we can get really comfortable and I can get another taste of that sweet pussy of yours?"

Jenna smiled at me and nodded excitedly. My mouth watered at the thought of getting a taste of her young pussy again. "OK, let's go upstairs." Before the words were out of my mouth Jenna practically jumped off the couch. I smiled as I stood on unsteady legs and took her in my arms to kiss her again. Even though I had just had numerous incredible orgasms, I could feel my pussy heating up already as I thought about taking my little lezzie nympho to my bed.

12